love is not over下载 ,but is over翻翻译

love is over的用法和样例:
If the love is over but you to importuned on it,the love of nicety will change to one kind of fetter,and turn to as cage among you and me whom can not have a breathe .
若是缘尽也硬要牵扯,原本的美好,就会变成一种束缚,变成你我都困在其中的牢笼,无法呼吸谢谢大家!!!
A slogan is over the blackboard.
一条标语在黑板正上方。
Love is sometimes put in range with a career.
人们往往认为爱情和事业是并驾齐驱的。
Their relationship is over and done with.
他们的关系完全断绝了。
Love is not to be found in the market.
爱情在市场上找不到。
It is over and above what is wanted.
那是超过需要的东西。
love is over的海词问答与网友补充:
love is over的相关资料:
相关词典网站:优美的的英语情诗翻译_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
优美的的英语情诗翻译
上传于||文档简介
&&优​美​的​的​英​语​情​诗​翻​译​优​美​的​的​英​语​情​诗​翻​译​优​美​的​的​英​语​情​诗​翻​译​优​美​的​的​英​语​情​诗​翻​译​优​美​的​的​英​语​情​诗​翻​译​优​美​的​的​英​语​情​诗​翻​译​优​美​的​的​英​语​情​诗​翻​译​优​美​的​的​英​语
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩37页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢All over the world,no one can love us more than our parents.When we come across bad things,they will never hesitate to offer us courage.When we fail our exam,father always tends to punish us while mother tells us to work harder next time.There's no doubt that they show love in different ways.But they indeed love us.Hom 的翻译是:全世界都没有人可以爱我们比我们的父母。当我们遇到不好的东西时,他们会毫不犹豫地为我们提供的勇气。当我们我们考试不及格时,父亲总是倾向于惩罚我们虽然母亲告诉我们要更加努力地工作下, 一次。毫无疑问,它们以不同的方式显示的爱。但是他们的确爱我们。家庭是我们能找到安慰无论发生什么事情的地方。所以回来,你可以把它们看作是经常。他们总是愿意支持你,是你照顾他们的时候了。 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
All over the world,no one can love us more than our parents.When we come across bad things,they will never hesitate to offer us courage.When we fail our exam,father always tends to punish us while mother tells us to work harder next time.There's no doubt that they show love in different ways.But they indeed love us.Hom
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
在世界各地,没有人能比我们parents.When更爱我们,我们遇到不好的事情,他们会毫不犹豫地为我们提供courage.When我们失败,我们的考试,父亲总是会惩罚我们,而母亲告诉我们要更加努力地工作未来time.There“毫无疑问,他们在不同的ways.But显示爱他们确实爱us.Home是我们能够找到舒适无论什么happens.So回过头来看看他们的地方,经常为你can.They随时准备支持你,现在是时候,你关心他们。
全世界都没有人可以爱我们比我们的父母。当我们遇到不好的东西时,他们会毫不犹豫地为我们提供的勇气。当我们我们考试不及格时,父亲总是倾向于惩罚我们虽然母亲告诉我们要更加努力地工作下, 一次。毫无疑问,它们以不同的方式显示的爱。但是他们的确爱我们。家庭是我们能找到安慰无论发生什么事情的地方。所以回来,你可以把它们看作是经常。他们总是愿意支持你,是你照顾他们的时候了。
全世界都没有人可以爱我们比我们的父母。当我们遇到不好的东西时,他们会毫不犹豫地为我们提供的勇气。当我们我们考试不及格时,父亲总是倾向于惩罚我们虽然母亲告诉我们要更加努力地工作下, 一次。毫无疑问,它们以不同的方式显示的爱。但是他们的确爱我们。家庭是我们能找到安慰无论发生什么事情的地方。所以回来,你可以把它们看作是经常。他们总是愿意支持你,是你照顾他们的时候了。
正在翻译,请等待...
全世界,没人更比我们的父母可能爱我们。当我们遇到坏事,他们不会犹豫提供我们勇气。当我们未通过我们的检查时,父亲总倾向于惩罚我们,当母亲告诉我们工作更加艰难的下时期时。没有他们显示爱用不同的方式的疑义。但他们的确爱我们。家是地方我们可以发现舒适,不管发生。如此回来看他们象您一样经常能。他们总准备支持您,并且是时间您喜欢他们。
相关内容&apiece of paper on which a prayer is written, which is put into a drink and drunk to effect a cure. 祷告被写,被放入饮料并且被喝影响治疗的纸。 & aLet me a personal damnation 让我一个个人诅咒 & a他们被美景所吸引 They are attracted by the beautiful scene & a他感到很内疚 He feels very the compunction & aAUTOCANNON AUTOCANNON & aExpect to be asked: "How many informations can your flash drive hold?" 准备被要求: “多少信息装您的一刹那推进举行于罐中?” & ayet you will hear the same greeting ritual in every pub in the country 您在每间客栈将听见同一种问候仪式在国家 & a二十年后的学校,周一上午9点至12点,学生到学校了解本周会学什么 20 year after schools, in the morning 9 o'clock to 12 o'clock, the student to the school understood on Monday this Zhou Hui studies any & aShanghai Top Island International Trade 上海顶面海岛国际贸易 & asun for day. 太阳为天。 & a我草你妈比 My grass you the mother compares & a走读生们会在下课期间去小店买零食 The day students can finish class the period goes to the shop to buy the between-meal snack & a6. RFID防伪产品编码:每块主板上都带有唯一的RFID产品编码,可通过网站查询主板真伪。 6. RFID forgery-proof product code: On each motherboard all has the only RFID product code, may through the website inquiry motherboard really false. & aTaber wear index for Anti-Abrasion Coatings 穿戴索引 & a传统肉酱意面 西の冷たいbeefsteak & ait ok but i want the time you will be here How do you think the afternoon? & aZakarum's Wisdom Zakarum的智慧 & a本文从行政管理的角度 This article from administration angle & aI looked down and asw a big shark biting my leg. 我看了得下来和ASW咬住我的腿的一个大鲨鱼。 & astill。again hahahahahahaha 仍然。再hahahahahahaha & abagno crema aromatico 白色麝香 & a今天和家人在一起 Today and family member in together & a你妹的,别嚣张,我也会! Your younger sister, do not be rampant, my also meeting! & aChina Chemical and Fibber Economic Information Network 中国化学制品和撒小谎者经济信息网 & alies first and always tell truth 首先谎言和总讲真相 & awanna sex chat? 想要性闲谈? & a有个 Has & a??? [tes]它黏贴, & avery handsome boys 非常英俊的男孩 & a我是你们报刊的忠实读者,这份报纸有很多吸引我的方面,它兼顾国内外新闻,使我很快便能了解到许多时事政治,它介绍名人成功的故事,激励我努力学习, I am your publication faithful reader, this newspaper has very attracts my aspect, it gives dual attention to the domestic and foreign news, enables me very quickly then to understand to many current event politics, it introduced the celebrity succeeds the story, drove I study diligently, & a如果你喜欢讲英语、请找个外国人聊 If you like speaking English, please asking a foreigner to chat & autalk with utalk与 & aI really don't know....How wound't think of me? 我真正地不知道….wound't怎么认为我? & alet's play with the puppet. 我们演奏与木偶。 & a手部? Hand? & a我妈在旁边 My mother in side & ato lie。 说谎。 & aDon't cry because it is over,smile it happened. 不要哭泣,因为它是,微笑它发生了。 & a请及时付清货款 Please promptly pay in full the loans & a我寶貝很小 My treasure is very small & a战神刑天 War-god punishment day & a独立负责创维电视在苏宁的销售及售后支持 Responsibly creates the Uygur television independently in the Soviet rather sale and the post-sale support & ahardon hardon & aDon t believe that just don t talk to me goodbye 不要行动像那样 & a并且会希望在当下就可以有爆发性的特色 And can hope in may have the paroxysmal characteristic immediately & aSo you change your mind 如此您改变主意 & a要你成为我的爱人而不是成为我的朋友 But wants you to become me the spouse is not becomes the friend of mine & asenare hj & a实验指导书 The experiment instructs the book & a你从为理解过我,.跟没相信过我,. You from for have understood me. With has not believed me. & athe shy
girl ran away quickly 害羞的女孩跑掉了迅速 & aToday first time I saw you play on the basketball court 今天首次我在篮球场看见您演奏 & a操嫩娘. Holds the tender mother. & a爱情是无价的 Love is the non-price & awith you ,with sadless 与您,与sadless & aVoice Dialing 正在翻译,请等待...
& aAll over the world,no one can love us more than our parents.When we come across bad things,they will never hesitate to offer us courage.When we fail our exam,father always tends to punish us while mother tells us to work harder next time.There's no doubt that they show love in different ways.But they indeed love us.Hom 全世界,没人更比我们的父母可能爱我们。当我们遇到坏事,他们不会犹豫提供我们勇气。当我们未通过我们的检查时,父亲总倾向于惩罚我们,当母亲告诉我们工作更加艰难的下时期时。没有他们显示爱用不同的方式的疑义。但他们的确爱我们。家是地方我们可以发现舒适,不管发生。如此回来看他们象您一样经常能。他们总准备支持您,并且是时间您喜欢他们。 &从前,大学是一个象牙塔,学者追求的是学问本身而不是把学问作为目的的手段,但这样的时代已经一去不复返了 的翻译是:Used University is a ivory tower and scholars is the learning itself rather than learning as the means but such days are over 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
从前,大学是一个象牙塔,学者追求的是学问本身而不是把学问作为目的的手段,但这样的时代已经一去不复返了
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
In the past, the University is an ivory tower, academic pursuit of knowledge itself, rather than learning as a means to an end, but this time has gone
In the past, the University is an ivory tower, academic pursuit of knowledge itself, rather than learning as a means to an end, but this time has gone
Used University is a ivory tower and scholars is the learning itself rather than learning as the means but such days are over
Previously, the University is an ivory tower, scholars are pursuing academic itself rather than the academic as a means to an end, but those days are gone
Formerly, but the university was an ivory tower, the scholar pursues is knowledge itself is took the knowledge the goal the method, but such time already never to returned
相关内容&a告诉自己 。我不孤单 Tells oneself.I not lonely & aI always love u forever 我永远总爱u & a日常口语能力 正在翻译,请等待...
& a粉色 Pink color & a一个淡绿的夜晚和苹果 A light green night and apple & a切成块状 Slivers massive & a把当做什么 Treats as any & aAs several reviewers have said already, I wasn't expecting too much when I saw Legally Blonde, but it was for me surprisingly good. The plot may be a little predictable and heavy-handed, but everything else was nicely handled. 几个评论者已经说,我没有期待太多,当我看见了法律上白肤金发,但它是为我惊奇地好。 剧情也许是一少许可预测和专制的,但一切恰好被处理了。 & a从今天起
我要用英语写日记 Starting today I must use English to keep a diary & a是一种廉价的民间草药 Is one kind of inexpensive folk herbal medicine & atrim any extra fat 整理所有额外油脂 & amoral judgment lies 道德评断谎言 & aSEND BY AIRMAIL TWO EXTRA SETS OF THE AFORESAID DOCUMENTS COPIES 送空邮上述文件拷贝的二额外套 & a学习歌曲的第一段 Study song first section & a米开朗基罗 Michelangelo & a辅修专业:应用数学与应用软件
& a他和我是高中同学 He and I are high school schoolmate & a港澳台人员及外国人的就业手续 Hong-Kong, Macao and Taiwan personnel and foreigner's employment procedure & aIn the design of container ships, it is important to adjust the ships main dimensions to the container dimensions, which will be transported 在集装箱船设计,对容器维度调整船主要维度是重要的,将被运输 & a最好的服务最好的质量 Best service best quality & a明年是不是会翻天覆地 Next year will be able earth-shaking & a剁椒蒸鱼头 Chops the pepper to steam the fish head & a"Pack" : Prompts the user to select which households in town to pack and export as one family file “组装” : 提示家庭在包装和出口的镇里作为一个家庭文件的用户选择 & a具体措施是设置一个广场在厂房中心处 The specific measures are establish a square in the workshop center & alenyun 正在翻译,请等待... & aThis are 1 Set of Orig Harley Davidson XL 04 Up Saddlebags in all most new condition, with all Hardware. Those Saddlebags are new $ 399.00. 这是1套总计多数新的情况的Orig Harley Davidson XL 04挂包,用所有硬件。 那些挂包是新的$ 399.00。 & a讲功效和试用 Speaks the effect and the test & a从不锻炼 Ever does not exercise & aPauisBigux PauisBigux & ab ra ve b
serious 在 费用 严肃 & a那个男孩代替那个女孩唱歌 That boy replaces that girl to sing & aDont cry because it is over, smile because it happened. 不哭泣,因为它是,微笑,因为它发生了。 & aOur dormitory does not allow dogs 我们的宿舍不允许狗 & a我不是你的,从开始到结束 I am not you, from starts to the conclusion & a海明威之家 Family of the Hemingway & anew type 新型 & a你总算相信了 You finally believed & a截至2011年,全球互联网使用人数已突破20亿人。 Up to 2011, the global Internet use population broke through 2,000,000,000 people. & a现在真的很迷茫 Now really very confused & aaudio product 音频产品 & a他在仔细考虑问题 He in careful consideration question & aWhen we find cave time already am midnight. 当我们已经发现洞时间上午午夜。 & a我以后想养只猫 Je voudrai plus tard élever un chat & a他爱的是你的人 He loves is your person & a通过对库存品重新检查, Through inspects to the stock, & aIt is such ! Alas 正在翻译,请等待... & aà leur terme 用他们的期限 & agestalt-type 形状类型 & a今晚我们将有几个客人要来 Tonight we will have several visitors to have to come & a关于这件事情我必须仔细考虑 I must consider carefully about this matter & a回顾二十年的中学教学,我把我的成功归结为耐心,才能和对知识的不断追求 Reviews 20 year middle school teaching, I sum up mine success as the patience, can with to the knowledge unceasing pursue & agestalt 形状 & apresented for trs claim 正在翻译,请等待... & aPlease enter only the following receipt number in the text field on your bank transfer 请输入仅以下收据数字在文本领域在您的银行汇款 & a我的手机号码,有什么不开心的,可以打电话给我。 My handset number, has any not not happy, may telephone for me. & a从前,大学是一个象牙塔,学者追求的是学问本身而不是把学问作为目的的手段,但这样的时代已经一去不复返了 Formerly, but the university was an ivory tower, the scholar pursues is knowledge itself is took the knowledge the goal the method, but such time already never to returned &北外真题翻译&英译汉&未翻
Ⅰ. 将下列单句译成汉语(25分)
1) In the first half of this year, China’s GDP grew by
8.2%--despite the SARS virus. Electricity demand rose by 15% in the
same period, led by power-hungry industries such as steel and
2) China, anxious about capital flight and proud of its
economic sovereignty, will not be browbeaten into floating the
yuan by hectoring Americans.
3) Power stations tend to be built far from cities, and
to be surrounded by idle “buffer” land. It is suggested that
greenhouses could be built on this land with the exhaust from the
power station pumped in to supply the heat they need. Such
greenhouses could be used to grow fruit, vegetables and flowers
4) Out of all the unbecoming parts of drug addiction,
the search for clean needles is particularly ghastly. Dirty needles
account for a third of all reported AIDS cases: they also explain
why half of all long-term addicts get hepatitis C.
5) The fight over farm trade at the WTO ministerial
meeting in the Mexican city of Cancun boils down to how far the
rich world cuts tariffs on agricultural goods and dismantles its
vast farm-subsidies, and by how much developing countries reduce
their own considerable tariffs in return.
1)今年上半年,尽管受到非典疫情影响,中国的国内生产总值还是增长了8.2%。同期,在能源消耗量大的行业,如钢材业和铝业的带动下,用电需求量增长了15%。
2)中国担心资本外逃,且以自身经济独立为荣,不会因为美国人虚张声势的威逼而允许人民币自由浮动。
3)发电站往往都建在远离城市的地方,周围还有一片闲置土地作为“缓冲区”。有人建议可以在那片土地上修建温室,用泵把发电站排出的气体充到温室里,以提供温室所需热量。在这些温室里种植水果、蔬菜和花卉成本很低。
4)吸毒有太多危害/千般不是,然而缺少/没有清洁的针头是最要命/可怕的/最要命的是找不到干净的针头。/吸毒的种种危害中最可怕的是找不到清洁的针头。已知的/已确诊的艾滋病例中有三分之一是由于使用了不清洁的针头而受到传染:这也说明为什么长期吸毒者有一半都染上了丙型肝炎。
5)在墨西哥城市坎昆举行的世贸组织部长级会议围绕农产品贸易产生了激烈的争论。争论的要点在于富国农产品关税应降低多少、应取消大量农业补贴,而作为回报发展中国家应将其原本较高的关税降低多少。
Ⅱ. 将下列短文译成汉语(50分)
Unemployment in America is high, and elections are on
the horizon. It must be time to look east again for scapegoats.
Japan is only starting to recover from its protracted recession, so
China will be handed the role of economic villain in the coming
U.S. election cycle. Expect to hear a chorus of presidential
candidates blame unfair Chinese competition for America’s
manufacturing woes.
China’s trading partners do have legitimate grievances,
but it would be irresponsible and inaccurate for American
politicians to pin the United States’ economic sluggishness on
scheming culprits in Beijing. Traveling in Asia in October,
Treasury Secretary John Snow heeded political pressures back home
in exhorting Chinese leaders to let the market price their
currency. This is a desirable outcome in the long run, but a raft
of immediate caveats come to mind.
China’s financial system remains fragile, and sudden
currency volatility could lead to a banking crisis that could spell
disaster for the world economy. Washington would do better to urge
China’s leaders to focus on their lack of preparation to assume
their proper role in the world’s financial order, rather than to
demand any supposedly quick fix. Moreover, China’s refusal to
devalue its currency in the aftermath of the late 1990’s crises in
East Asia—much appreciated by its neighbors and Washington at a
time when the yuan seemed overvalued—adds credence to Beijing’s
insistence that it prizes stability when it comes to exchange
rates, not short-term advantage. With most economists concerned
that China’s robust growth could fuel inflation and a speculative
bubble, there are valid reasons for Beijing to fear a surging
目前美国的失业率居高不下,而总统选举即将到来。现在到东半球去找替罪羊正是时候。日本经历了长期的经济衰退才刚开始恢复,所以在即将到来的美国大选活动/时期中,中国将被迫扮演经济上的反面角色。想必肯定能听到总统候选人们异口同声地将美国制造业面临的困境归罪于中国的不公平竞争。
中国的贸易伙伴觉得吃亏是可以理解的,但是美国政客将美国经济萧条归罪于北京诡计多端,那是不负责任也是不对的。十月,财政部长约翰·斯诺在亚洲访问时,鉴于美国国内的政治压力,敦促中国领导人让市场来决定人民币的价格。长期来看,人民币价格能自由浮动当然是最理想的情况/结果/出路,然而要留心许多其它迫在眉睫的警告/告诫/问题。
中国的金融体系仍比较脆弱,如果一下子让货币自由波动,会导致银行业危机,将给整个世界经济带来一场灾难。华盛顿方面应该敦促中国领导人意识到中国要在世界金融体系中发挥应有的作用还缺乏必要的准备工作,而不应该要求中国立刻采取所谓的应急措施。此外,20世纪90年代后期东亚金融危机发生之后,中国坚决不让人民币贬值,而当时人民币价格似乎已经被高估了,中国因此深受其邻国和美国的褒扬。这让人更加相信北京在外汇问题上一贯看重是稳定而并非短期利益。大多数经济学家都担心中国发展太猛可能会导致通货膨胀和投机行为,因此北京害怕人民币急剧升值是完全有理由的。
Ⅱ.将下列短文译成汉语。(50分)
Globalization is transforming the world. While it brings
great benefits to some countries and individuals-a backlash has
arisen because these benefits are distributed so unequally and
because the global market is not yet underpinned by values and
rules that address key social concerns such as the protection of
human rights, labor standards and the environment. Globalization
has also, unwittingly, made it easier for what I have called
“uncivil society”-crime, terrorism, drug- and arms-trafficking-to
move across borders. Our challenge today is to make globalization
an engine that lifts people out of hardship and misery, not a force
that holds them down.
The past half century had brought unprecedented economic
gains. Most people today can expect to live longer than their
parents. They are better nourished, enjoy better health, are better
educated, and on the whole face more favorable economic prospects.
But there is also widespread deprivation and despair. More than 1
billion people must survive on less than $1 a day. Striking
inequality persists within and among countries. Diseases such as
AIDS and malaria threaten to undo years of progress. Worsening the
poverty gap is the “digital divide” between the technology-rich and
the technology-poor. At a time when information and knowledge have
become the main source of wealth and power, half the developing
world’s people have never made or received a telephone call, much
less used a computer. Bringing these people into the mainstream is
one of our biggest projects.
Poverty and inequality are fertile ground for conflict.
Wars between states have become less frequent, but in the last
decade brutal internal wars have claimed more than 5 million lives,
and driven many times that number of people from their homes.
Weapons of mass destruction continue to cast their shadow of fear.
We must think of security less as defending territory, and more in
terms of protecting people. And whether we are talking of conflict
prevention, peace-keeping, post-conflict peace-building or other
peacemaking tools at the disposal of the international community,
we must be sure that when the United Nations is called upon to act,
it is given the mandate and resources to do the job.
全球化正在改变世界。尽管全球化给一些国家和个人带来了好处,但是由于利益分配很不均衡,且全球市场在处理关键社会问题(诸如人权保护、劳工标准及环境等)时需要得到价值观和规则方面的支持而这些支持目前还比较薄弱,因此全球化也产生了反冲力。全球化还无意之中为我所提到的“野蛮社会”——犯罪、恐怖主义、贩毒和贩卖军火——能够超越国界提供了便利。今天,我们面临的挑战是如何利用全球化带领人们脱离苦海,而不是利用它使人们深陷苦海。
过去的50年取得了前所未有的经济成果。今天多数人的寿命都会超过其父母。他们吃得更有营养,身体更棒,受的教育更高,而且从整体上说,他们面对的经济前景更加有利。然而,掠夺行为和绝望心态依然普遍存在。全球有10亿多人每天只靠1美元过活。一国内部和不同国家之间的不平等现象仍然触目惊心。疾病,像艾滋病、疟疾,可能会让社会倒退好几年。技术富国和技术贫国之间的“数字鸿沟”使贫富差距情况进一步恶化。当今这个时代,财富和权力主要来源于信息和知识,而发展中国家还有一半人口从未打出或接到电话,更别提用电脑了。将这些人带入社会主流是我们的一项大工程。
贫穷和不平等是滋生冲突的沃土。目前国家之间的战争是少了,但是过去几十年里,残酷的内战夺走了500多万人的生命,并迫使几千万人/几倍于这个数字的人们背井离乡。大规模杀伤性武器的恐怖阴影挥之不去。我们应该这样理解安全,安全不仅指保卫领土更指保护人民。无论是谈到避免冲突,还是维护和平,战后重建和平,或者国际社会可以利用的其他维和工具,我们都必须确保在要求联合国采取行动时已给予其从事这项工作所需的权威和资源。
Ⅰ.将下列单句译成汉语。(25分)
1. Poets are born, but orators are made.
2. There exists today new opportunities for promotion of
DNP(裁军和不扩散) education and training at all levels, primarily, thanks
to the revolution in technology and communication.
3. Such is human nature in the West that a great many
people are often willing to sacrifice higher pay for the privilege
of becoming white collar workers.
4. China looks to Hollywood much like the Arctic
National Wildlife Refuge must look to the oil industry: vast,
untapped and potentially fat.
5. Beyond torturing Germany’s relationship with the
United States, the go-it-alone stance, coming from a government
that has presented itself as a sworn adherent of multilateralism,
tends to diminish Berlin’s influence among its EU
neighbours.
1.& 诗人是天生的,而雄辩家则是练就的。
主要由于技术革命和通讯革命,今天才有机会从各个层次上促进裁军和不扩散方面的教育和培训。
3.西方有许多人往往为了成为白领工人而放弃高薪,这是西方社会人性的表现。
4.中国指望着好莱坞就好比(美国)北极国家野生动物保护区指望着石油产业:都是指望着一片广阔、尚未开发、潜力巨大的资源。
5.德国政府坚决拥护多边主义,其我行我素的立场不仅破坏德美两国关系,还可能削弱柏林在欧盟邻国中的影响力。
Ⅲ.将下列短文译成汉语(35%)
In England in the early 17th century, the Stuart
monarchy, to finance its expenditures, increasingly resorted to
“forced loans” & where the lender had no recourse if loans were not
repaid. This practice was one of many highly visible signs that the
regime had no commitment to protecting property rights. Other
indications include outright confiscation of land and funds, forced
public procurement at below-market prices, a willingness to remove
judges who ruled against the Crown, and the sale of monopoly rights
over various lucrative economic activities. This arbitrary exercise
of sovereign power was interrupted during the civil war in the
middle of the century, but the restoration of the monarchy was
accompanied by the return of the same excesses.
The Glorious Revolution of 1688 ushered in a series of
fundamental changes in political institutions that limited the
arbitrary exercise of power by the sovereign. The revolution
established the supremacy of parliament over the taxes and audit of
the expenditures of the Crown. These steps were followed by the
establishment of the Bank of England, which exercised important
control over public finances. The result of these changes was a
more equitable division of power between the executive,
legislative, and judicial branches of government. These restraints
on the arbitrary exercise of power greatly enhanced the state’s
ability to finance public expenditures by issuing debt.
The impact of these changes in political institutions and in the
protection of property rights can be seen in the development of
debt markets. In 1688 the Crown was able to place public debt
equivalent to only 2 to 3 percent of GDP-and only of very short
maturity and at very high interest rates. By 1697 the Crown was
able to place and service debt equivalent to 40 percent of GDP, at
lower interest rates and with longer maturities. The emergence of a
functioning public debt market in turn benefited the development of
the private capital markets that helped finance the Industrial
Revolution that followed.
17世纪早期,英国斯徒亚特政权为了筹资支付开支,越来越依赖“强制贷款”,即贷款若未能偿还则贷方无追索权。这一做法只是该政权无意保护财产权的众多明显表现之一。其他表现包括直接充公土地和现金,低于市价进行强制公共采购,毫不犹豫将敢于否决王国政府提案/反抗王国政府命令/跟王国政府作对的法官撤职,出售各种能带来高额利润的经济活动的垄断权。17世纪中期的内战暂时打破了这种至高无上君权的专断独行的局面,但是伴随着君主制的复辟这些卑劣的行径又卷土重来了。
1688年的光荣革命带来了政治体制方面的根本变化,限制了君权的专断独行。这场革命确立了议会对税收的管辖权和对王室支出情况的监督权。接着又建立了英格兰银行,对控制公共财政起了重要作用。改革使政府的行政、立法、司法部门之间的权力划分更加均衡。通过限制专断权,国家以发行债券为公共支出筹资的能力大大增强了。
从债券市场的发展中可以看出上述变化对于政治体制和产权保护的影响。1688年,王室只能发行占国内生产总值2%-3%的债券,而且债券期限很短,利率很高。到1697年,王室能够发行占国内生产总值40%的债券,有能力支付利息,且债券利率较低,期限较长。运作良好的公债市场的出现还促进了私人资本市场的发展,而私人资本市场的发展又为接下来发生的工业革命提供了资金支持。
Ⅳ. 将下列单句译成汉语(15%)
1. The very low amounts of elements heavier than hydrogen and
helium in these stars indicate that they must have formed early in
the history of the Galaxy, before large amounts of heavy elements
were created inside the initial generations of stars.
2. The recent speculation includes the possibility that the
first living cells might have arisen on Mars, seeding Earth via the
many meteorites that are known to travel from Mars to our
3. Government and their international agencies are these days
mindful that public opinion is anything but squarely behind
1.这些星体中只含有极少量比氢和氦重的元素,说明它们肯定是在银河系历史早期就已形成,因为后来第一代星体形成时产生了大量重元素。
2.最新科学推测认为有生命细胞可能最早在火星上诞生,然后通过许多从火星飞到地球的陨星将生命的种子撒播到地球上。
3.这些天,政府及驻外机构都十分留心,就怕公共舆论没有坚定地支持他们。
Inflation: China’s least wanted export通胀,最不想要的出口
When inflation starts to kill people then it is a serious
problem. Three people died and 31 were injured on Saturday in a
stampede to buy cut-price cooking oil in the western Chinese city
of Chongqing. China can no longer explain away inflation as a
short-term result of floods and epidemics of animal disease & nor
can it ignore the strains its macroeconomic policies are
producing.
我的译文:当通胀开始致人死亡时,就变成了一个严峻的问题(简洁中文中可以直接名词+形容词)。星期六,在中国重庆市西部(western
是形容Chinese的),人们抢购廉价食用油导致3死31伤(周六发生了一起,具体原因要阐明)。中国再也不能将通胀的原因(简单解释为 explain away
是通过解释消除的意思)解释为洪灾和动物疫病蔓延的短期结果,也难以忽视(不能无视)其宏观经济政策所带来的负面影响(压力信)。
参考译文:当通货膨胀开始致人死亡时,问题就严重了。在中国西部城市重庆,周六发生了一起由抢购降价食用油引发的踩踏事件,导致3人死亡,31人受伤。中国不能再将通胀简单归结为洪灾和动物疫情造成的短期影响,也不能再无视其宏观经济政策带来的压力。
Cooking oil is a special case & its price influenced by demand
from China’s glut of new biofuel refineries & but the broader price
of food has risen in recent months by more than 15 per cent
compared with a year earlier. Floods and other acts of God have had
their effect, as has the global rise in wheat prices, but there are
structural forces at work as well.
我的译文:食用油是个特例,中国新开了许多生物能提炼厂(专业词语是生物燃料加工厂不应逐字翻译),它们的需求(需求的对象阐明)影响了食用油的价格。但是在最近几个月,食品的总体价格与前几年相比(同比更精炼)提升了(整体上涨形容词变副词)愈15%。不论是洪水之类的天灾,还是国际小麦价格的提升,都仍在影响食品价格,但结构性因素也同样在起作用。
参考译文:虽然食用油是个特例——中国国内新上马了一大批生物燃料加工厂,带动对原材料需求,从而影响食用油价格——但最近几个月食品价格整体上涨,同比超过15%。的确,洪灾及其他自然灾害、全球小麦价格上扬影响了了通胀,但结构性因素的影响同样不容忽视。
Nor is inflation confined to food any longer: producer prices
are creeping up. The PPI for manufactured goods was up 3.2 per cent
in October & many steel products rose by more than 10 per cent &
and the PPI is likely to go even higher when the recent 10 per cent
hike in the controlled pump price of diesel feeds through. Given
the likelihood that more state-controlled prices will have to rise,
and given that the official inflation data do not properly capture
important prices, such as the cost of education, the real situation
may be even worse.
我的译文:通胀现象已经扩展到食品以外的领域,生产价格(专业名词解释清楚)持续上升。十月,制成品的居民消费指数上升了3.2%。多数钢材的居民消费指数则上升了愈10%,为缓解供给不足,柴油价格一度减低,最近价格上升了10%,居民消费指数也可能因此走高。由于国家控制下的更多价格有升高的可能性,并且官方统计的通胀数据没有包括诸如教育成本之类的重要价格,实际情况可能更糟。
参考译文:中国的通胀也不仅限于食品领域,生产资料价格也在上涨。十月份,工业品出厂价格指数(PPI)上涨了3.2%,许多钢材产品的PPI涨幅更是超过了10%,而且考虑到国家控制的柴油零售价格最近上调了10%,受此影响,PPI还有可能进一步攀升。由于更多国家控制价格的产品可能被迫涨价,加上中国官方的通胀数据没有适当反映一些重要价格,比如教育成本,中国实际的通胀情况可能更糟。
That is a worry for the rest of the world, used to enjoying the
“China price”, a seemingly open-ended deflationary pressure on the
world economy. The surge in Chinese inflation since June has barely
fed through into export prices yet & but it will. China’s currency
has also been gently appreciating, but so far improvements in
productivity have meant that Chinese manufacturers have not needed
to raise export prices. If currency appreciation speeds up, that
will change.
The renminbi may have to rise faster because the tools that
China is using to tackle inflation have not worked. Bank reserve
requirements were hiked again over the weekend, to 13.5 per cent,
but the strain on the banking sector’s profitability will start to
tell. Interest rates have risen repeatedly, but with CPI inflation
above 6 per cent, and benchmark lending rates only slightly higher,
real interest rates are low.
我的译文:世界上曾享受过“中国价格”的其他国家,开始担心中国的通胀会给世界经济施压,带来好似永无休止的的通货紧缩。六月以来,虽然中国的通货膨胀对出口价格的影响尚且不大,但是只要人民币升值加速,出口价格就会受到影响,由于中国限制通胀的手段已经失灵,人民币升值有可能加速。银行准备金要求这周又创新高,达到13.5%,但银行业利润微薄,很快就会支持不住。利率持续上涨,但消费者物价指数却高达6%,贷款基准利率只有小幅上升,因而实际利率仍然处于低水平。
参考译文:这种通胀压力正是其他国家所担忧的。世界各国以前一直享受着“中国价格”带来的实惠,廉价的中国产品为世界经济带来的似乎永远是通货紧缩的压力。六月份以来的快速通胀基本上还没有影响到出口产品价格,不过影响迟早会出现。人民币也在缓步升值,但由于中国的制造业不断提高劳动生产率,出口价格目前还没有提高。但是一旦人民币升值的速度加快,这种局面就会改变。人民币升值的速度可能不得不加快,因为中国现在采取的抑制通胀的手段并不奏效。周末,银行存款准备金率再次调高,达到13.5%,但提高准备金率对银行业利润带来的压力会很快显现。利率也在不断提高,但居民消费价格指数(CPI)现在已经突破6%,而贷款基准利率只比CPI略高一点,所以实际利率水平仍然很低。
There must now be a low, but non-zero, probability that China
opts for a one-off revaluation of the renminbi in order to ease its
domestic monetary problems. That would be the right move. The
adjustment would be easier both for China and for the rest of the
world if the renminbi had not been kept so low for so long. But the
pain of unwinding global imbalances will only get worse the longer
they are left. (451 words)
我的译文:中国要对人民币进行一次性增值,也不是没有可能,毕竟它还要缓解国内的财政问题,只不过可能性微乎其微。增值是一个正确的举动,如果不是长期将人民币保持在如此低的水准之上,中国和世界其他国家将不会面临这么糟糕的局面,全球经济失衡所带来的痛苦持久不散,愈不着手解决问题,问题只会愈严重。
参考译文:中国通过一步到位的人民币改革缓解国内货币问题的可能性肯定很小,但不是不存在。一次性升值可能是正确的选择。如果人民币没有被人为压低这么久,中国和其他国家现在的调整也许会容易些。纠正世界经济不平衡会产生阵痛,但是问题拖得越久,阵痛就越厉害。
Outside Europe, the most important powers in 1939 were
undoubtedly Japan and the United States. Japan was at the time
already deeply involved in hostilities with China. After seizing
the northern provinces of that country in 1931 and organizing them
into the puppet state of Manchukuo, Japan had tried to protect its
rich loot and to expand its influence in China by a series of
interventions, particularly in the rest of northern China. These
steps had not surprisingly produced a rising tide of anti-Japanese
sentiments in China, which in turn led the Japanese to embroil
themselves even more deeply into Chinese affairs. When this
tendency to interfere in China was combined with a degree of
internal confusion and incoherence within the Japanese government
that made the Chinese warlords of the time look well organized, new
trouble was almost certain to follow. (141
参考译文:1939年,欧洲以外最重要的国家毫无疑问是日本和美国。当时,日本已经深深卷入与中国的冲突之中。1931年,日本占领了中国北方数省,并在此基础上建立了满洲国傀儡政权。此后,日本在中国不断挑起事端,特别是侵犯东三省外的其他北方各省,以巩固其侵占的地区,扩大在华的影响。日本的这些行为自然导致中国国内反日情绪日益高涨,而这种情绪又反过来使得日本进一步卷入中国事务。在日本逐步扩大侵华行动的同时,其国内局势出现了一定程度的混乱,政府内部意见不一,这使得中国军阀政权相形之下显得组织有序。在这一背景下,中日之间新的冲突几乎在所难免。
Thailand: An Exceptional Case?
A few years ago a graduate student named Kanchana came to my
office to see if I would be willing to supervise a paper she wanted
to write on legal protections for cultural artifacts taken from
Thailand, her native country. After an interesting discussion about
possible approaches to her paper, I asked Kanchana a question that,
in retrospect, would probably be grounds for a lawsuit under
today’s standards of political correctness—I asked whether she was
an ethnic Chinese.
Kanchana’s reply: “But the Thai are Chinese.” She then instantly
retreated: “Well—part Chinese. I have Chinese blood. Everyone in
Thailand does. Well … almost everyone does.”
Thailand is a fascinating case. On the one hand, it shares with
the other Southeast Asian countries the phenomenon of a wildly
disproportionately wealthy, market-dominant Chinese minority. The
Chinese in Thailand today, although just i o percent of the
population, control virtually all of the country’s largest banks
and conglomerates. All of Thailand’s billionaires are ethnic
Chinese. On the other hand, as Kanchana’s comments suggest, unlike
elsewhere in Southeast Asia, the Chinese have assimilated quite
successfully into Thailand, and there is relatively little
anti-Chinese animus. In Thailand today, many Thai Chinese speak
only Thai and consider themselves as Thai as their indigenous
counterparts. Intermarriage rates between the Chinese and the
indigenous majority (many of whom, at least in Bangkok, have some
Chinese ancestry already) are much higher than elsewhere in
Southeast Asia. Perhaps most strikingly, the country’s top
political leaders, including a recent prime minister, are often of
Chinese descent, although they usually have Thai- sounding surnames
and speak little or no Chinese.
Although interethnic socializing and intermarriage may seem
perfectly normal to Westerners, it bears emphasizing how markedly
Thailand differs in this regard from her Southeast Asian neighbors.
In Indonesia and Malaysia, for example, rates of intermarriage
between the Chinese and the indigenous majority are close to zero.
The Chinese in these countries remain a conspicuously insular
minority, living, working, and socializing entirely separately from
the indigenous majorities.
Many have speculated about the reasons for the starkly different
rates of intermarriage and assimilation. According to one professor
of law from Singapore, the main reason is the “pork factor.”
“Indonesians and Malaysians are mostly Muslims,” he explains, “and
they don’t eat pork. The C they eat it all the
time. And for Chinese, eating is a huge part of their lives. Thus,
social interactions are impossible.” This professor was being
facetious, but he is clearly right that religion has played an
important role: Thailand is not Muslim but largely Buddhist, a
cultural affinity that has made assimilation much easier for the
Thai Chinese, many of whom adhere to a syncretic combination of
Buddhism, Taoism, and Confucianism.(455字)
参考译文:泰国是个特例吗?
一位名叫Kanchana的研究生到我办公室找我指导论文。她是泰国人,想写如何通过法律保护从泰国盗取的文物。我们讨论了这篇文章可以怎么写,探讨很有意思。接着,我问了一个按照今天的政治标准判断可能引发诉讼的问题——她是不是华人。
Kanchana的回答是:“可是,泰国人都是华人呀。”不过,她马上纠正了一下:“嗯,算半个华人吧。我有华人血统。所有的泰国人都有。嗯……几乎所有泰国人都有。”
泰国是个很有趣的例子。一方面,泰国同其他东南亚国家一样,国内的华人是少数民族,人口不多,但富得惊人,主导了泰国市场。今天在泰国,华人只占总人口的10%,却几乎控制了泰国所有的大银行和大财团。泰国所有的亿万富翁都是华人。而另一方面,就像Kanchana的所说,泰国和东南亚其他国家不同。在泰国,华人已经相当成功地融入了泰国,而且泰国国内的排华情绪相对较轻。今天在泰国,许多泰籍华人只会说泰语,
他们也自认为和其他土生土长的泰国人没什么两样。相比其他东南亚国家,在泰国,华人和当地多数民族间的通婚率也高得多(至少在曼谷,
许多土生泰国人祖上都有华人血统)。也许最引人瞩目的是,泰国很多领导人,包括最近一任总理,都是华人后裔,虽然他们的姓听上去像泰国人,而且也不会说汉语或者只会说一点。
虽然对于西方人而言, 不同民族间的社会交往和通婚很正常,
但是还是有必要强调一下泰国在这方面同其他东南亚邻国的明显区别。比如,在印度尼西亚和马来西亚,华人和当地多数民族间的通婚率几乎是零。这些国家的华人依旧是一个明显封闭的少数群体,他们的生活、工作、社交完全脱离当地的多数民族。
许多人都在猜测为什么在泰国,华人的跨族通婚率和民族融合程度远高于其他东南亚国家。根据新加坡一位法学教授的观点,主要由于是“猪肉因素”。他说:“印度尼西亚和马来西亚人绝大部分是穆斯林,他们不吃猪肉。但是华人爱吃猪肉,也天天吃猪肉。对华人来说,吃是他们生活中相当重要的内容。所以,在这些国家,华人同当地民族的社会交往几乎难以进行。”这位教授是在开玩笑,但他有一点是对的,即宗教的影响的确很大:泰国不是穆斯林国家,绝大部分民众信仰佛教,而泰国很多华人的信仰则融合了佛教、道教和儒家思想,这种文化相似性使民族融合更容易。
Nevertheless, instead of expanding north, the Japanese moved
south. By 1937, the conflict had spread to all of eastern China and
the war had begun in earnest. Anti-Japanese feeling was
exacerbated by the attack by the
Japanese on Chinese soldiers and civilians at the Marco Polo
Bridge, next to which was a vital railway line, in July 1937.
Because of its strategic importance (it was only ten miles west of
Beijing), Japanese troops in northern China had been conducting
manoeuvres in the area. However, on 7 July 1937, after a Japanese
night manoeuvre during which the Chinese had fired some shells, a
Japanese soldier went missing. In retaliation, the Japanese
attacked and war commenced. This may rightly be designated the
first battle of the Second World War.
我的译文:然而,与其向北扩张,日本人选择了南下。1937年,中日(扩大解释,该省则省)矛盾扩张至整个华东地区,战争正式开始(是否未开始?)。1937年七月卢沟桥位于铁路枢纽旁(表示地点,直接如原文用括号概括),日本人在此袭击中国士兵和平民,使得反日情绪高涨。1937年7月,由于卢沟桥就位于北京西边十英里处,战略地位至关重要,驻扎在华北的日本人开始在这片地区持续进行军事演习。日,夜间军事演习后,中国人开了枪(时间关系未弄清,应该是演习中开的枪),一名日本士兵失踪,日本人为了报复,发动了袭击,战争由此揭开了帷幕。严格意义上讲(rightly应译为应该,词性转化),这被(少用被)认为是二战的首场战斗(战役更正式)。
By the end of July, Japanese soldiers had not only seized the
bridge but taken control of the entire Tientsin&Peking region. The
speed with which Japanese troops conquered parts of China was
astounding. By 1938, Canton had ‘fallen’ and, despite notable
military victories, including one in the town of Taierzhuang in
southern Shantung, where 30,000 Japanese soldiers were killed by
Nationalist Chinese troops, the Chinese were at a distinct
disadvantage. The Japanese military was vastly superior. As late as
1940, China had only 150 military aircraft compared with the
Japanese total of over 1,000. By the end of 1939, the whole of the
north-eastern quarter of China was under Japanese occupation.
Still, the Chinese did not surrender, forcing Japan to move still
further inland, lengthening supply routes and stretching manpower
to absolute limits. What followed was a war of attrition.
到七月底,日本士兵(日军只要两个字哦 亲)虽然仍未攻下(not only ...but
居然没看出来!!!)卢沟桥,但已控制了整个津京地区,在部分地区(parts
of China 中的parts不是部分,是地区),日本侵华的速度令人震惊。至1938年,关东(这货明明是广州啊)陷落(沦陷就是我想半天没想到的那个词),除了著名的几场胜仗,如在山东南部台儿庄,国民党军队消灭掉了三万日本士兵,中国还是处于明显劣势,日本军队大占上风(military
在这里是军备不是军队啊 要看下文再翻啊 有木有)。再往后,(as late
as 是有感情色彩的)到1940年,日本共有超过1000架军用飞机,与之相比,(句子衔接不自然)中国仅有150架。到1939年末,整个中国东北四分之一的地区都被日本占领。可是,中国仍未投降,日本不得不继续向中国内陆深入(动词加名词,比介词加名词加动词大气又木有),补给线的延长和兵力的增加都使得日本走到了可以承受的边缘(到达极限只要四个字啊),注定了(超出原文语义)这是一场持久战
参考译文:到了七月底,日军不仅占领了卢沟桥,还控制了整个京津地区。日军侵华的推进速度令人震惊。1938年,广州沦陷。其间,中国军队取得了一些重大军事胜利,包括中国国民党军队在山东南部的台儿庄击毙了三万名日军,但中国军队还是处于明显劣势。日军的装备也比中国军队精良许多。即使到了1940年,中国的军用飞机也只有150架,远远低于日本的1,000余架。到1939年底,中国整个东北地区都被日军占领。尽管如此,中国人并没有屈服,日本人不得不继续深入中国内地,延长补给线,兵力部署也达到极限。接下来的中日战争变成了一场消耗战。
Located about 30 minutes from Damascus airport, the
is nestled in the heart of
the city, a short cab ride away from the National Museum (filled
with archaeological treasures) and the historically rich Old
City.The 18-storey hotel was opened in 2006 and still looks fresh
and new. It has a sleek and modern exterior that stands prominently
amidst the city's skyline.One of the outstanding features of the
hotel is its service, which is truly exceptional.We never had to
look far to find a staff member eager to assist us, and they always
responded cheerfully and promptly to any request we made, no matter
how small.We stayed on the eighth floor in a one-bedroom diplomatic
suite, which was spacious and offered splendid views of the city.
At night the sounds of the busy streets below were barely audible
and never distracted us from our sleep.The only aspect of the room
that we found disappointing was the TVs, which were not flat
screens. The old, boxy-looking TV's seemed a little dated in the
otherwise modern-looking room. (182)
四季大酒店位于大马士革市中心,距大马士革机场30分钟车程,而离藏有无数文物的国家博物馆和历史悠久的老城,仅有短短一段车程。这家饭店高十八层,建于2006年,可如今仍然崭新如初,从外看去,时尚又具现代感,高耸入天际,引人注目。这家饭店最为出众的特色之一在于其优质的服务。无论我们有多么微小的请求,总是很容易找到服务员自愿、热心并迅速地为我们提供帮助。我们住在第八层的一间带单人房的外交套房里。房间宽敞豁亮,城市的美妙景色一览无余。夜间,基本听不到街道上的嘈杂声,因而也不会影响睡眠。唯一不足的一点是,电视机不是平板的,而是那种老式的、匣子状的。这使得它与房间里其他现代风格的设备格格不入,显得老套过时。
From Indiana, to outer space, and back to Indiana
again. Monday morning, Kevin Ford returned to his alma mater,
Blackford High School suited up in gear.Ford gave an hour long
presentation about his experiences as pilot of the space shuttle
Discovery.Ford was one of seven astronauts who took part in a
13-day mission that began August 28th.The 49-year-old is from
Montpelier, and graduated from Blackford High School in 1978.It
feels really good, because this is my roots," Ford told News
Channel 15. "I sat right in those bleachers and I had a dream. I
didn't know if I'd go to space when I was in high school, but I had
a dream of doing something that was really cool like that."Ford
describes his time in space as the experience of his life. He spent
nine years training, before the shuttle ever lifted off. 。"Even
though you mentally prepare for it, it's just hard to imagine until
you get there, and I would say 'hey, stuff is floating'." Zero
gravity, space food, and using the bathroom in space all came up
during the hour long presentation.During the special assembly, Ford
gave hundreds of students a behind-the-scenes look at his space
adventures by showing private crew video and sharing several
personal stories. He also had a message for the students: be
persistent, and stick to your goals. Ford revealed he'd been
rejected three times, before being accepted into NASA's astronaut
program.Before the assembly concluded, Ford presented the school
with a special poster and a medallion. The medallion had previously
been given to him by the school. Ford took it with him on the space
mission, with the intention of bringing it back one day. In return,
principal Sue Neat presented Ford with an identical medallion to
keep. (302)
&凯文福德从印第安纳州到太空,再从太空回到印第安纳州后,一个星期一的早上,他穿着宇航局服装,回到了他的母校——布莱克福德高中。福德就其作为领航员的飞船之旅进行了长达一个小时的演讲。佛德来自蒙彼利埃,1978年毕业于布莱克福德高中,现年四十九岁。他曾作为七名航天员中的一员,参加了八月二十八号开始的一项为期十三天的航天计划。福德对新干线15台说:“由于这是我的过去之所在,感觉真的不错。上高中时,我从不知道自己可以到太空去,但我梦想过类似的事,那就是坐在看台右边,这简直和上太空一样酷。”福特形容自己在太空度过的时间时,说就像经历了一生。发射飞行器前,他花了九年时间来训练。他说:“就算心里百般设想,不亲身到那里,仍难想象。我说的是:嘿,东西都浮着呢!”零重力,航空食品,以及在太空中使用洗手间,都成了这一小时里讲演的内容这场特殊的集会中,私下里,福特给好几百名学生看了他的私人宇航员录像,上面记载了他太空探险之行。他还跟大家分享了几个自己的故事。另外,他送给大家一条箴言,那就是,坚持目标不动摇。福特透露到自己在进入国家宇航局宇航员项目之前,曾三次被拒。集会结束前,福特送了一张特制海报和奖章给学校。奖章是先前由学校颁发给他的。福特有意在执行航空任务时带着它,想着有朝一日把它给带回学校。为礼尚往来,校长苏尼特也送了一个一模一样的奖章给福特,以兹纪念。一、将下列段落译为汉语(25分)
It is not a coincidence that the global economy is experiencing
the most severe case of unemployment during the worst economic
crisis since the Great Depression.Unemployment is highly dependent
in fact, growth and unemployment can be
thought of as two sides of the same coin: when economic activity is
high, more production happens overall, and more people are needed
to produce the higher amount of goods and services. And when
economic activity is low, firms cut jobs and unemployment rises. In
that sense, unemployment is countercyclical, meaning that it
rises when economic growth is low and vice versa.But unemployment
does not fall in lockstep with an increase in growth.It is more
common for businesses to first try to recover from a downturn by
having the same number of employees do more work or turn out more
products—that is, to increase their productivity.only as the
recovery takes hold would businesses add workers. As a consequence,
unemployment may start to come down only well after an economic
recovery begins.The phenomenon works in reverse at the start of a
downturn, when firms would rather reduce work hours, or impose some
pay cuts before they let workers go. Unemployment starts rising
only if the downturn is prolonged. Because unemployment follows
growth with a delay,
words)自大萧条以来,全球经济正面临最严重的失业率,正经历最糟糕的危机,这并非偶然。失业问题是紧密依赖于经济活动的。实际上,经济增长与失业问题可以看作是一枚硬币的正反面:经济活动活跃的时候,生产扩大,需要更多的人来创造更多的商品和服务;反之,公司裁员导致失业率增加。从此种意义上看,失业问题具有反周期性,也就是说,其严重程度与经济增长状况成反比。然而,失业情况同经济增长状况步调也不是完全一致的。更为厂家的是,为从衰退中恢复过来,企业首先会让同等数量的员工做更多工作或生产更多产品,也就是增加生产力。&
只有实现了复苏,企业才会增加工人数量。所以失业问题可能刚好在经济开始复苏时发生。经济衰退前期,情况相反,公司宁愿在裁员前先削减工时或强行减少工资。只有在衰退延续一段时间后,失业问题才开始恶化。由于失业问题并非紧密尾随于经济活动状况,反而稍有迟延(由于失业问题与经济活动并非亦步亦趋,),其又被称作经济活动的滞后指标。
Centuries ago, while Europe, Africa and the Americas were
third-world poor, China was not only the most populated,
wealthiest, and most sophisticated country in Asia, but on the
planet. "The Travels of Marco Polo," published in 1295, told
astonishing tales of enormous banquet rooms with a thousand seats,
walls studded with precious stones, and consumers using paper money
to purchase mass-printed books from well-stocked bookstores.In
Europe, monks hand-copied books while in China thousands of
bestsellers rolled off modern printing presses. China’s iron
manufacturing industry produced one hundred twenty-five thousand
tons a year—an amount not equaled the West until the twentieth
century. Cast iron, the crank handle, deep drilling for natural
gas, the belt drive, the fishing reel, chess, matches, brandy,
gunpowder, playing cards, the spinning wheel, the umbrella, and
countless other inventions—such were the products of China’s
inventive genius. Europeans would eventually borrow Chinese
innovations like the plow and experience an agricultural
revolution. Similarly, literacy spread as the Europeans exploited
paper and printing, both Chinese inventions. The European
industrial revolution was built atop Chinese technology.It seems
profoundly difficult for American leaders to acknowledge some sort
of cultural equivalency with the Chinese. The only way the Chinese
can succeed, such logic goes, is via underhanded, uncivilized
methods.President Obama points the finger at the mandarins running
the world’s second largest country, accusing them of manipulating
U.S.-China trade.Yet the unspoken truth is that China is expert at
doing what the president wants Americans to do: “discovering,
creating and building the products that are sold all over the
world.” Mr. Obama repeats the canard that China’s remarkable
economic success is due to sinister currency deflation. But when
the Federal Reserve recently announced it would purchase $600
billion dollars of U.S. treasury securities,the German finance
minister observed: “What the U.S. accuses China of doing, the
U.S.A. is doing by different means . . . it doesn’t add up when the
Americans accuse the Chinese of currency manipulation and then,
with the help of their central bank’s printing presses,
artificially lower the value of the dollar.” The genesis of a
Chinese factory town is always the same: In the beginni ng nearly
everybody is a construction worker. The booming economy means that
work moves fast, and new industrial districts rise in distinct
stages. Those early laborers are men who have migrated from rural
villages, and immediately they're joined by small entrepreneurs.
These pioneers sell meat, fruit, and vegetables on informal stands,
and later, when the first real stores appear, they stock
construction materials.After that cell phone companies set up shop:
China Mobile, China Unicom. During these initial stages there's
rarely any sign of police. Government officials are prominently
absent.It's not until plants start production that you see many
women. Assembly-line bosses prefer young female workers, who are
believed to be more diligent and manageable.After the women appear,
so do the clothes shops.In the early days garbage accumulates in
the government is never in a rush to institute basic
services. Public buses don't appear for months. Manholes remain
open till the last instant, for fear that early settlers will steal
the metal covers and sell them for scrap.(186 words)
几世纪前,当欧洲、非洲和美洲还是贫困的第三世界时,不论在亚洲还是世界上,中国都已成为了人口、经济以及政治大国。1295年出版的马可.波罗行记讲述的是令人瞠目结舌的故事:有一千椅子的高堂华厦,有宝石镶嵌的富丽砖墙,从汗牛充栋的书店里用纸币购买批量印制的书籍的顾客。在欧洲,僧人还在用手抄卷本时,在中国,现代印刷术却在生产着成千上万本畅销书籍。每年,冶铁业产量为十二万五千吨——一个二十世纪前都从未被西方超越的数目。生铁、手摇曲柄、天然气深井钻井、皮带传动、钓鱼绕线轮、国际象棋、火柴、白兰地、火药、扑克、纺车、雨伞以及其他难以计数的发明,都是中国发明创造天分的成果。欧洲人最终还是借鉴了中国如犁头之类的发明,并进行了农业革命。他们还采用了纸张和印刷术,使得文化得以传播,这两项都是由中国发明的,所以说,欧洲工业革命是建立在中国技术的基础上的。对于美国领导人而言,承认中国文化与美国文化之间的平等性似乎难上加难。以他们的逻辑,中国人只能以卑劣野蛮的手段取得成功。奥巴马总统对中国官员对中国,这一世界第二大国的管理指手画脚,指责他们操纵中美贸易。然而事实真相是不言而喻的,中国善于发现、创造并生产通销世界的产品,可那也正是奥巴马总统希望美国人做到的。奥巴马反复强调中国在经济方面取得的巨大成功建立在毁灭性的通货膨胀基础之上,但最近美联储却宣布将会购买6千亿美元的国债券。德国财政部长观察到,美国指责中国的种种,却用别种方法践行着自己所指责的事。,这种指控根本不算数,美国指责中国操纵货币,然后呢,自己却在美国央行的帮助下,印刷美钞,人为降低美元币值在中国,工业区的形成总是千篇一律:刚开始,几乎所有人都是建筑工人,随着经济增长,工作节奏加快,紧随着经济阶段性的发展,产生了新型工业区。那些早期的工人来自农村,他们很快就与小商人联合,(作为创导者)(开始)在小摊上贩卖肉类、蔬菜、水果,之后,首批囤积着建筑材料的真正意义上的商店出现了,随后中国移动、联通这种手机公司开始开店。早期阶段,无论是警察还是政府官员,都极其缺乏。直到大工业生产时代,因为采用流水线作业的老板觉得女工更勤劳且更易管理,更倾向雇佣女工,生产线上才出现更多女人。女工出现后,服装店也接踵而至。早期,政府根本不急着建立基础公用设施,垃圾都直接堆阴沟里,数月没有公共汽车,为了防止早期的居民把金属井盖偷了当废品卖掉,不到万不得已,老是没有下水井盖。&&
Glaciers in Antarctica are melting faster and
across a much wider area than previously thought, a development
that threatens to raise sea levels worldwide and force millions of
people to flee low-lying areas。Researchers once believed that the
melting was limited to the Antarctic Peninsula, a narrow tongue of
land pointing toward South America. But satellite data and
automated weather stations now indicate it is more widespread. The
melting also extends all the way down to what is called west
Antarctica.By the end of the century, the accelerated melting could
cause sea levels to climb by 3 to 5 feet — levels substantially
higher than predicted by a major scientific group just two years
ago. Making matters worse, the ice shelves that hold the glaciers
back from the sea are also weakening.For years, the continent at
the bottom of the world seemed to be the only place on the planet
not experiencing climate change. Previous research indicated that
temperatures across much of Antarctica were staying the same or
slightly cooling. The big surprise was exactly how much glaciers
are melting in western Antarctica, a vast land mass on the Pacific
Ocean side of the continent that is next to the South Pole and
includes the Antarctic Peninsula.The glaciers are slipping into the
sea faster because the floating ice shelf that would normally stop
them — usually 650 to 980 feet thick — is melting. And the
glaciers' discharge is making a significant contribution to
increasing sea levels.Together, all the glaciers in west Antarctica
are losing a total of around 114 billion tons per year because the
melting is much greater than the new snowfall. That's equivalent to
the current mass loss from the whole of the Greenland ice sheet,New
research found that melting glaciers will add at least 7 inches to
the world's sea level — and that's if carbon dioxide pollution is
quickly capped and then reduced.
(319)与以往见解不同,南极冰川正以更快的速度在大得多的范围内融化。这一变化将导致严重后果,使得世界范围内海平面上升,并迫使成千上万人背井离乡,逃离低海拔的地区。.研究人员曾以为冰川融化只会局限于南极半岛这一片指向南美洲的小范围土地。但卫星提供的数据以及自动化气象站都表明这一现象已扩大:冰川一路融化,并且延伸至名为西南极的地区到本世纪末,由于冰川融化速度加快,海平面可能上升三至五尺,这比两年前主流科学家们所预测的数值要高得多冰架能使冰川不至于漂流于海上,可更糟的是,它们现在也面临着危机。多年来,地球上没有经历气候变化的唯一地方似乎只有南极洲。早先的研究表明从南极经过的空气温度恒定,甚至稍低。西南极是一片紧挨南极,包括了南极半岛,位于南极洲濒临太平洋方向上的广阔陆地,但当你得知此片地域冰川消融的具体数目时,只会目瞪口呆。正常情况下,冰架通常有650到980尺厚,它们可以阻止冰川滑向海洋,但它们本身却在消融。而漂浮至海洋的冰川,成为了使海平面升高的重要原因。由于消融量比新的降雪量高得多,每年从西南极流失的冰川,总计可达到114个十亿吨,这相当于丧失掉如今一整个格陵兰冰床新的研究发现,如果不迅速限制并减少二氧化碳污染物的排放,正在融化中的冰川会使地球海平面上升至少7
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

我要回帖

更多关于 love is not over柾国 的文章

随机推荐