初一英语初一日记600字大全词大全带翻译

初一英语日记带翻译50字2篇
初一英语日记带翻译50字2篇
初一英语日记带翻译50字2篇
  Do you mind being called a bad student? Of course not. So far as I know, everybody intends to be (become) a model student.
  However,  to be a model student is by no means an easy thing. First, he must do his best to obtain knowledge. A man without sufficient knowledge will not succeed. Secondly, he must remember to improve his health. Only a strong man can do great tasks. Thirdly, he should receive moral education. If his conduct is not good, no one will consider making friends with him.
  你介意被称为坏学生吗?当然不是。据我所知,每个人都打算(成为)一个模范学生。
  然而,做模范学生绝不是一件容易的事情。第一,他必须尽力获得知识。一个没有足够知识的人是不会成功的。第二,他必须记住促进健康。只有强壮的人才能做大事。第三,他应该接受道德教育。如果他品行不好,没有人会考虑和他交朋友的。
  日记二
  Saturday, my grandma made dumplings, one of the dumplings like obedient little ducks swimming in the bowl. My in the mind have a little not to eat them. But the smell of fragrance and let me greedy slobber, I eat up tit-bit. But I eat dumplings, the heart have a kind of feeling can not tell.
  星期六我奶奶家包饺子了,一个个的饺子像听话的小鸭子在碗里游来游去。我心里有点不忍心吃他们了。可是那扑鼻而来的香味又让我馋得流口水,我就大口大口地吃了起来。可是我吃完饺子,心里有一种说不出来的感觉。
更多相关文章推荐:
下页更精彩:1
初一英语日记带翻译50字2篇相关推荐无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为您提供英语作文60字,英语作文60字大全最新信息,欢迎广大考生访问无忧考网英文写作翻译网,获取更多关于英文写作翻译的信息。您当前位置:
初一英语作文50字带翻译
来源:互联网&&作者:佚名
  模范学生
  你价意被称为坏学生吗?当然不。就我所知,每个人都打算做模范学生。
  然而,做模范学生却不容易。第一,他必须尽力获得知识(求知)。一个没有足够知识的人是不会成功的。第二,他必须记住促进健康。只有强壮的人才能做大事。第三,他应该接受道德教育。如果他品行不好,没有人会考虑和他交朋友的。
  初一英语作文50字带翻译仅供大家参考,祝大家阅读愉快!
Copyright (C)&
&&All&Rights&Reserved&北京启迪巨人教育科技有限公司&版权所有
京ICP备号&&&&京公网安备82号初一寒假英语日记带翻译60字左右_百度知道
初一寒假英语日记带翻译60字左右
;_&%要十五篇带翻译求求大哥大姐们了快点啊-----快快%&gt
弟&#47, it rained heavily. I played with my cousin。晚饭以后. Then my father and I decorated our flat and my mother cooked delicious food for our meal。“那是一个好主意”我说到,多遗憾的一天哪;表,兄&#47,我们一起看电视节目. W妹建议去公园玩. A姐&#47。突然,顺便休息一下,我和唐/弟&#47, the sky turned dark! Tomorrow is New Year’s Day,我们多高兴呀. Then we prepared for the traveling,我家里以近在两天前做了彻底的大扫除Today my parents took me to my grandfather’姐&#47. After supper we watched TV program。那意味着我们的计划不可能实行了,天变得昏暗。然后我和爸爸一起装饰家里. How happy we were.” I said! 今天我父母带我去了外公家. After that ,接着下起了大雨! 明天是春节,妈妈则在烧好吃的东西;妹一起玩。午饭后. It meant our plan is impossible,兄&#47。然后我们为旅行准备着, my family have had a completely cleaning for two days,我我和唐&#47. “that’s a good idea. Suddenly my cousin suggested going to the pa表
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
February 1 2008
My dog will be dead. She is very old. We have kept her for ten
years. Now her hairs are falling. And she always lies on the
ground. She can’t see very clearly. She eats a little. She
becomes thin. She was very strong before. She is still
guarding my family. She is one of my family member. Now we are
all uneasy because she will die. I think you may know my
thinking. Even if it is a dog, you can’t forget it. So these
days, we feet her the best food.
我的狗死了。她是很老。我们已经把她十年
年。现在她的头发正在下降。她永远是对的
地面。她不能看得很清楚。她吃一点。她
变细。她很坚强。她还是
守护我的家人...
我的狗将要死了。她非常老了。我们已经喂了她十年了。现在她的头发都掉了。她总是躺在草地上。她不能清楚的看见东西了。,她吃的很少,所以她变瘦了,她以前很强壮,她始终是我们家的警卫,守门员。她也是我家的一个成员。因为她将要死了,我们很不安,我想你可能知道我的想法,即使它是一只狗,但是你不可能忘记它,因些这些天我们都喂它最好的食物吃。
1。Today and friends of foreign travel, outside air is very good, people feel very comfortable. We all appreciate the fine girls bicycles. We enjoyed the beautiful nature brought. We happily spent a happy day. 今天和朋友一起出外交游,外面的空气很好,人感觉很舒服。我们骑着自行车一路欣赏鸟语花香。享受着大自然带给我们的无限美好。大家开开心心地度过了愉快的一天。
2。Today Mailehaoduo clothes, and parents take to the streets is happy, the parents have to pay to buy things. Unlike in their street to buy things they like to take a long time but saw the price, Ha-ha, is really very happy. I love my parents, I too thank them for the care and love. `` 今天买了...
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初一暑假日记大全 的文章

随机推荐