有一首英文 but i dont know whyor inmine

求一首英文歌歌名,男的唱的 歌词有是beautiful(but) i dont know 然后·····wonderful 什么什么_百度知道
求一首英文歌歌名,男的唱的 歌词有是beautiful(but) i dont know 然后·····wonderful 什么什么
不是you are beautiful
提问者采纳
beautiful前好像有 you are
,然后停顿, 然后(but) i dont know .不知道有没有but ,然后继续唱。wonderful 是和buautiful 一个节拍的,不过后面没听清没有,应该是最近流行的,偶然听到的
不会是James Blunt - You're beautiful 吧。。是男的唱的么 会不会是像男声的王若琳的lost in paradise要都不是 就没辙了 真是新歌 再等等 估计歌词还没出来呢
提问者评价
确实是lost in paradise,不过当时听的像男生唱了,有没有男版的?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他4条回答
oh notender heart
beautiful girl
what makes you beautiful
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我结中郑容和在练习室给徐贤弹得一首英文歌,歌词有I dont know you,but i want you_百度知道
我结中郑容和在练习室给徐贤弹得一首英文歌,歌词有I dont know you,but i want you
提问者采纳
「Falling Slowly」 - Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova 他在黄金渔场也唱过
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
cn/s/blog_666d635a0100hqcm,他俩和小叔子见面那集唱的cnblue 的 love revolution这里有歌词
Falling Slowly 试听
falling slowly-once
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首男的唱的英文歌,前面rep是说唱歌曲,开头歌词是baby girl you know.....sonmetimes i know.._百度知道
一首男的唱的英文歌,前面rep是说唱歌曲,开头歌词是baby girl you know.....sonmetimes i know..
提问者采纳
big and r kelly [lil mo]you know i get from you anytime this chick is there for you feelings im&#39, weekly ring plus you aint too shy to do them freaky things i aint gotta put a band on your finger i worry about you tellin the whole world im your new allen springer at first you were somethin i denied something i would slide just do somethin in the ride but shorty theres something that you provide cause the entre pain is good without somethin on the side you know i really wanna be with you (be with you)but i gotta be real with you (real with you)i can&#39, i might be leavin the earth soon my girl gonna kill me if she smells the scent of your perfume its gonna be a clip towards if i go back with stains of your lip gloss on my throwback she wont care if im a platinum rapper if she catch me with an empty magnum wrapper so keep it on the down low call the carsely you seen wt leave you alone (lone)and i know i live and grown but i can't Let You Go-Fabolous 百度MP3可以搜到baby girl you know my situation and sometimes i know you get impatient but you don't let ya go your the one i want in my life (want in my life)already got a wife (got a wife)can&#39, i'll bump heads it&#39, and cop you one too you alwt leave you alone (lone)and i know i live and grown but i can't sleep on the weekend wifey a little bit uptight wonderin why he comin home in the middle of the night it&#39, you gonna play dumb if cops do come through i gotta keep the top up if my drop do come through but i know the boutiques and the shops you run through t leave you alone (lone)and i know i live and grown but i can'll get out and cock it and you know the barrel of my gun is big enough to spit out a rocket t let ya go ll be alright come on [chorus - lil mo]i really wanna be with you (be with you)but i gotta be real with you (real with you)i can't leave you alone (lone)and i know i live and grown but i can'll be alright if ya't put to on a show to get ovations take it to court and go through litagations and i respect ya gangsta treat you like a princess and put something on your neck to thank ya shes my pinch hitta when the startin lineup aint playin right i come off the bench wit her it might sound like im gassin ya but it took time to get from the back seat to the passenger we been creepin and sneakin just to keep it from leakin we so deep in our freakin that we don&#39Can'll be a fight but i said it't let ya go you aint ever step out of line or get out a pocket so i made sure canary sent out your locket t let ya go your the one i want in my life (want in my life)already got a wife (got a wife)can&#39
提问者评价
非常感谢第一时间帮忙找到歌曲!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
歌手:Britney 专辑:I'm A Slave 4 U
(Do you know what it's like, c'mon, c'mon)
Baby Tell me
To My Heart
Like the kinda girl
That you wanna take me home
Wanna meet me alone
Do you even know what I like
Just what I'm living for,
What I adore
Baby, take the time to realize I'm
not the kind to sacrifice
The way I am
So if you wanna be my man (baby)
Walk a mile in my shoes
Do me right or I'm through
Can't you see that
If you wanna stay around
(you're telling me)
You got to picka me up
Take your time or you loose
This is my game, my rules
Something I can see, obviously,
Baby You don't know
What It's like to be ...
Can't Let You Go-Fabolous
Artist: Fabolous f/ Lil' Mo & Mike Shorey
Street Dreams
Can't Let You Go
Uh, Uh, Uh
You know my situation
And sometimes I know you get impatient
But you don't put on a show to get ovations
Take it to court and go through litagations
And I respect you gangsta
Treat you like a princess
And put something on your neck to thank you
She's my pinch hitter
When the startin lineup ain't playin right
I come off the bench with her
It might sound like I'm gassin you
But it take time to get from the back seat to the passenger
We been creepin and sneakin
Just to keep it from leaki...
Can't Let You Go-Fabolous
说唱歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求10首英文歌名 第一首 女生唱的,前两句是I always need time on my own_百度知道
求10首英文歌名 第一首 女生唱的,前两句是I always need time on my own
前面没听太清楚,然后还有You are in New York,最后一句貌似是It can&#39,也是女生唱的.Stam cry,第一句是Four letter word just to get me along,很清新的感觉,还有Game 6什么的,有一句是The smile on your face什么的;m yours,声音很细,中间是一个女歌手唱的,觉得应该不错。第五首 是在一汽大众的广告里听到的。第十首 是一位女歌手的歌.第六首 是一个男歌手唱的,前面一直都是一个男歌手在唱。副歌部分是They call me hell。好的,高悬赏哦。第四首 是一位女歌手唱的.提示一下。第九首 女歌手唱的.希望有人知道歌名.l think l mabe think too much什么的.这是在迪奥专卖店听到的.其它的没记太清楚;s not my name,全部说对才可以给分,前两句是I always need time on my own!还有。第二首 只记得副歌部分是We are never ever ever getting back together,jordan几个名字,就是这十首,平均下来如果答对一首可以得到11个金币,超酷的,她唱的是New York.People want to be love,可以追问.这句重复了好几遍;ve finally had enough,如果答对3个可以给赞哦,还有好像是made of什么的.第八首 中间是Dance the night way,那首歌听起来像摇滚乐的感觉,一开始是电子音效,然后是说的like ever,有一句好像是I think l&#39.l never thought l need you when l&#39,到后面还有Michael。第七首 是一首说唱歌曲;t wait求10首英文歌名第一首 女生唱的。第三首 是Jay-Z和另一个说唱歌手合作的,要是有歌词什么的,还可以加分哦,女歌手唱的,jakson。如果觉得提示太少,这是梅赛德斯奔驰的广告歌曲.还有一句They call me jane,只记得这些了.That&#39,是一首快歌,有一句是All around the world,l&#39,不过只听了2句
希望有人能够帮我,不过真的很想知道这些歌名,我觉得确实有些勉为其难呵呵
提问者采纳
s not my nameThat&#39, think it&#39, beautifulBs not my nameThat'll never leave meThe touch of your hand says you's not my nameI miss the catch if they throw me the ballI&#39!Although I'll catch me if ever I fallYou say it best when you say nothing at allThe smile on your face lets me know that you need meThere'Always the sameThat&#39, the dr mac do ya back at itJB;re goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you&#39,But I's make every second work itAny day can work it if you's not my nameThat'Always the sameThat'Joleisa's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 's not my nameThat&#39?In lights we pay for changeLet're freelook into your heart and you'Hell's not my nameThat's a truth in your eyes sayin'm a riotMaybe 'They call me &#39, they’re no different than usAll around the world people want to be lovedAStacey's not my nameThat's a difficulty and I're goneThe words I need to hearwill always get me through the dayand make it OKI miss you 第二首Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together we are never ever getting back togetherI remember when we broke upThe first time Saying this is itI’ve had enoughCauz like We hadn’t seeneach other in a monthwhen you said you needed space(They call me 'That'm yoursMm 第六首Justin Bieber - All Around The WorldYou's not my nameThat&#39, they’re no different than usAll around the world people want to be lovedAre imperfectly perfectEveryone is itching from beautyBut you'Joleisa&#39, bring that,t say a thingThe smile on your face lets me know that you need meThere'Quiet Girl's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 're goneThe words I need to hear toalways get me through the dayand make it okI miss youI'll never leave meThe touch of your hand says you's not my nameThat'm dressed up out and all withEverything considered they forget my name(ame ame ame)They call me 's not my nameThat's not my nameThat'll find love love love lovelisten to the music of the moment dance and singwe'Jane&#39, throw some chocolate)Light it up,They call me 't hesitate no more no moreit cannot wait i'll be giving it my bestestnothin'Quiet Girl'Quiet Girl'm yoursd-d-do do you do you d-d-do do you want to comescooch on over closer dear I'Her'But I'her'They call me 're not the only ones doing it like that第一首Avril Lavigne - When You Are Gone I always needed time on my ownI never thought I'They call me 'They call me 're goneThe words I need to hear toalways get me through the dayand make it OKI miss youWe were meant for each otherOut here foreverI know we were yeah~All I ever wanted was for you to knowEverything I do I give my heart and soulI can hardly breatheI need to feel you here with me yeahWhen you've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirrorand bendin over backwards just to try to see it clearerbut my breath fogged up the glassso i drew a new face and laughedi guess what i're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you'Hell's time,I miss you andI swear I’m gonna change Trust meRemember how that lasted for a dayI say I hate youWe break up You call meI love you
Ooooh~We called it off again last nightBut ooohThis time I’m telling youtelling youWe are never ever evergetting back togetherWe are never ever evergetting back togetherYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to meBut we are never ever ever evergetting back togetherLike… everI’m really gonna miss youpicking fightsAnd me Falling for it screamingthat I’m rightAnd you Would hide awayand find your piece of mindWith some Indie recordthat’s so much cooler than minewooooh~You called me up again tonightBut woooh this timeI’s not my nameThat&#39.;re not the only ones doing it like that, LBut I'm aloneAnd the bed where you lieis made up on your sideWhen you walk awayI count the steps that you takeDo you see how much I need you right nowWhen you'That's a truth in your eyes sayin'They call me 'Hell&#39,多少给点分吧;m trying to get backbefore the cool done run outi' you'But I&#39, bring that backCause all around the world people want to be lovedYs not my nameThey call me 'Hell's not my nameThat'm yoursI' is there ain's not my nameThat'They call me 's not my nameThat's not my nameThat't wanna be a lonerListen to me oh noI never say anything at allBut with nothing to consider they forget my name(ame ame ame)They call me &#39.;s not my nameAre you calling me darlingAre you calling me birdAre you calling me darlingAre you calling me birdThey call me &#39, crazy girl,s not my nameThat'm yourswell open up your mind and see like meopen up your plans and damn you're freelook into yuor heart and you will find that the sky is yoursso please don're beautiful?Quiet Girl&#39, everAnd I used to sayNever say never(Uhh So he calls me up and hes like‘I used to love you”IThey call me 't hesitate no more no moreit cannot waiti's not my name 第五首Jason Mraz - I's going to stop me but devine interventioni reckon its again my turn to win some or learn someand i won&#39, so explosiveYou'Joleisa&#39, you should know it(You's time that you show itYou&#39? where you at!I love everything about youYou'That&#39?Why you working so shy,ll catch me if ever I fallYou say it best when you say nothing at allAll day long I can hear people talking out loudBut when you hold me near you drown out the crowdOld Mr Webster could never defineWhat's not my nameThat're so hot that i meltedi fell right through the cracksand i's not my nameThey call me 'm surethere&#39,I’m telling youWe are never ever evergetting back togetherWe are never ever evergetting back togetherYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to me (talk to me)But we are never ever ever evergetting back togetherOooh (yeah)Oooh (yeah)Oooh (yeah)Oh oh ohI used to thinks not my nameThey call me 'They call me 're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you'They call me 's not my nameThey call me 'll catch me if ever I fallYou say it best when you say nothing at all 只能猜出这么多了;Her&#39, like thatSo DJm Yourswell you done done me and you bet i felt iti tried to get you but you&#39, yeahBaby what you doing,m the last chick standing up against the wallKeep up falling these heels they keep me boringGetting clamped up and sitting on the fence nowSo alone all the time and ILock myself awayListen to me Oh No;Always the sameThat&#39, bring that backAll around the world people want to be lovedYs not my nameThat're working with people saying you don't no better reasonto rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasonsit&#39, they’re no different than usAll around the world (people want to be loved)All around the world (they’re no different than us)All around the world (people want to be loved)All around the world (they’re no different than us)All around the world第九首Alison Krauss - The Smile On Your Face It'But I' you'They call me 'll whisper in your earOh yes love love love love love lovelove you love love you lovei'Always the sameThat&#39, cause s Not My Name Four little words just to get me alongIt'Jane&#39, you should know it(you've never felt this way beforeEverything that I do reminds me of youAnd the clothes you left are lying on my floorAnd they smell just like youI love the things that you doWhen you walk awayI count the steps that you takeDo you see how much I need you right nowWhen you't give inCause hate may win some battles but love wins in the endYou shine just like the sun while the moon and the starts reflect your lightBeauty revolves around youSre just one big familyit&#39. I’m just,cause our time is shortthis is this is our fatei'm a riotMaybe 'Her&#39?m a riotMaybe 's not my nameThey call me 's our god-intended right to be loved loved loved loved lovedso i won's no need to complicateour time is shortthis is our fatei'Jane&#39,That&#39?)Then you come round again and sayBre goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you&#39, like thatSo DJStacey&#39?That't deserve it and don'Stacey'They call me 's not my nameThat're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you&#39, they’re no different than usAll around the worldOm yoursopen up your mind and see like meopen up your plans and damn you's not my nameThat't hesitate no more no moreit cannot waiti's not my nameThat&#39, bring that?Whre scratching the surfaceLost found is never foundCan the DJs a truth in your eyes sayin'They call me 'Jane's not my nameThat&#39.this is exhausting you knowWe are never getting back togetherLike ever )We are never ever evergetting back togetherWe are never ever evergetting back togetherYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to meBut we are never ever ever evergetting back togetherWe wooohWe wooohYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to me(talk to me)But we are never ever ever evergetting back together 第四首
The Ting Tings - That'm a riotMaybe 'Her&#39, they’re no different than usAll around the worldYou's not my nameThat's not my nameThat'Stacey'Joleisa'Joleisa&#39, hold it backWe's what we aim to doour name is our virtueand i won&#39,Quiet Girl'm biting on my tongue and II keep stalling keeping me togetherPeople around gotta find something to say nowHolding back everyday the sameDon'Stacey's not my nameThat's not my nameThat&#39, hold it backWe's not my nameThat'm saying i'Jane'tthere is no need there is no need to complicate're crazy girl?s not my nameThat&#39?m a riotMaybe 'Always the sameThat&#39, you should know it)I think it'll never leave meThe touch of your hand says you's being said between your heart and mineThe smile on your face lets me know that you need meThere'They call me 'd need you therewhen I criedAnd the days feel like years when I&#39?All around the world people want to be lovedAs amazing how you can speak right to my heartWithout saying a word you can light up the darkTry as I may I could never explainWhat I hear when you don' you'Hell&#39, m sayin&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
The Smile On Your Face--Alison Krauss10;s Not My Name--The Ting Tings5.I&#39.On the Floor--Jennifer Lopez9.empire state of mind--Jay-z&Alicia keys8. when you are gone--Avril Ramona Lavigne2.All Around The World--Justin Bieber71.Niggas In Paris--Jay-Z&Kayne West4. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together--Taylor Swift 3;m Yours--Jason Mraz6.That&#39
第9首应该是When You Say Nothing At All。不过还是非常感谢你!
我说的这个就是when you say nothing at all。不同的名字罢了。你拿我的那个搜一样可以。QQ音乐上也有的。
第一 when you are gone-Avril Ramona Lavigne第二 We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together-Taylor Swift 第三 我不是很确定 可能是numb encore-Linkin Park&Jay-z第四 That's Not My Name-The Ting Tings第五 也不太确定I'm Yours-Jason Mraz第六 All Around The World-Justin Bieber第七 empire state of mind-Jay-z&Alicia keys第八 应该是On the Floor-Jennifer Lopez第九 根据你的描述可能是When You Say Nothing At All 比较多版本第十首实在是无能为力啦 抱歉
太感谢你了!谢谢哦!不过第三首好像不是哦,不过没关系,还是很谢谢你!
不用客气拉
第一首是艾薇儿的when you're gone第七首 empire state of mind第五首是 i'm yours
1when you re gone
嗯嗯,就是这首,那下面的呢,第二首?
1.when you are gone8.hold it against me
第八首是On The Floor珍妮弗·洛佩兹唱的,挺好听的,也推荐给你。还有,这首hold it against me也不错。谢谢你哦!
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 look but dont touch 的文章

随机推荐