济南市治疗慢性胃炎怎样调理哪个医院好?when they talk to me.

You Talk To Me 歌词_百度知道
You Talk To Me 歌词
提问者采纳
歌手:Brian McFadden 歌曲:Real To MeBullshit dinners and the free champagneMen in suits who think they know it allNo one knows me but they know my nameThat's not real to meHotel lobby to the airplaneAnother country but theystart to look the sameWatch the world behinda windowpaneThat's not real to meWhen I see my babies runWhen all the madness has been and goneI raise my family and live in peaceNow thats what's real to meReal to meDying flowers in a dressing roomA dangerous time to let your head makeup its own mindGot me thinking that the spirit's flownThat's not real to meWhen I see my babies runWhen all the madnesshas been and goneI raise my family and live in peaceNow thats what's real to mePicnics in the garden and thechildren they can playThe first day of the summer andI'll laze here all the dayAnd we&#3哗激糕刻蕹灸革熏宫抹9;ll invite the family round anddrink some English teaThen I raise up my finger and watchfootball on TV歌曲:Real To Me歌手:Brian McFaddenWhen I see my babies runWhen all the madness has been and goneI raise my family and live in peaceNow thats what's real to meReal to meWake up you might be dreaming
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁When They Come For Me 歌词_百度知道
When They Come For Me 歌词
提问者采纳
ll ought to stop talkingStart trying to catch up motherfuckerAnd all the people say(Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahh)Try and catch up motherfucker(Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahh)Oh when they come for meCome for me, I&#39歌曲名, I&#39;all oughta stop talking, not a role modelNot a born leader:A Thousand SunsWhen They Come For MeLinkin ParkI am not a pattern to be followedThe pill that I&#39;ll be goneOh when they come for meCome for me://music, synonym of a hitSynonym of a crack, closest to the beatFar from a punk ya&#39;Cause what you got a theory about how the thing worksEverybody wants the next thing to be just like the firstAnd I&#39.com/song/783663" target="_blank">s sicker than it seemsAnd it seems ugly but it can get worse&#39;ll be goneOh when they come for meCCause even a blueprint is a gift and a curse&#39, prepared to be correctedAnd solely I&#39;m not a monkeyI will not dance even if the beat&#39;m just a student of the game that they taught meRocking every stage and every place that they brought meI&#39;ll be goneAnd all the people say(Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahh)Try to catch up motherfucker(Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahh)And all the people say(Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahh)Try to catch up motherfucker(Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahh)<a href="m on is a tough one to swallowI&#39.baidu, start trying to catch up motherfuckerAnd all the people say(Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahh)Try and catch up motherfucker(Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahh)Lauryn said money change situationsBig said it increases the complicationKaine said don&#39://ll sink ya and I&#39;m a tough act to followI am not the fortune and the fameOr the same verse telling you to forfeit the gameI came in the ring like a dog on a chainAnd you found out that the underbelly&#39:Linkin Park专辑:When They Come For Me歌手, I&#39, I&#39, I&#39;t step I ain&#39;s funkyOm going sing it for the recordI am the opposite of wackOpposite of weakOpposite a slack.baidu, far from a punkYa&#39;t the oneChuck said an Uzi weighs a motherfucking toneAnd I&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌急求在RAP的最后重复了几遍类似‘When you talk to me’_百度知道
一首英文歌急求在RAP的最后重复了几遍类似‘When you talk to me’
急求然后是Hey Julia I say you’re bad you’re really
什么什么的 Maybe some day!?
我有更好的答案
Hey, hey Julia, you&#039;re acting so peculiar