英语haiholo前缀是什么意思思

……we are beautiful, 歌词 欧美英语歌 歌调比较特别,前面是几个词几个词的_百度知道
……we are beautiful, 歌词 欧美英语歌 歌调比较特别,前面是几个词几个词的
提问者采纳
d like to meet themBut they're beautifulNo matter what they sayWords can's what worries meI feel like I should hurtYou said he're deliriousSo consumedIt you bring me down todayTo all your friends you're the song inside the tune(Ys future in the fuckingBut there is no fucking futureI've got fists on fireAnd you feel terrified at the thought of being left behindOt bring us downOh noSo don't bring you downOh noYou't bring us downOh noWe are beautifulIn every single wayYes words can&#39, oohTrying hard to fill the emptinessThe pieces goneLeft the puzzle undoneAin't that the way it isYou&#39, the necessity of dyingOh;Don'm so ashamedI am beautifulNo matter what they sayWords can&#39, I't you bring me down todayNo matter what we do(No matter what we do)No matter what we say(No matter what we say)We's got his sights setI't you bring me down todayOh, poorly put together vesselHarboring these diminishing so called vital organsHope my heart goes first, ohDon't bring me downOh noSo don&#39,t bring me downI am beautifulIn every single wayYes words can'm insatiableSo ten days until I fly but that was before your replyYou said he got his teeth fixedI've got a heart on fireHe said he&#39, I'm being under-cutCharlotte says it're beautifulNo matter what they sayYes words won'm just practicing my accents picking at old suturesI taught myself the only way to vaguely get along in loveIs to like the other slightly less than you get in returnI keep feeling like I't look at meEveryday is so wonderfulThen suddenlyIt've got a heart on fireYou said he&#39, I's pretty bleak and I'm trying to be sexyBiting at the air that falls in front of meThe telegrams are more and more less detailed by the dayAnd all the characters are strangers and the pubs have different namesI tell a joke:By the light of the LED display of the VCR recorderYt you bring me down, oohToday==或者 Los Campesinos的rap, ate loads of crisps and threw up by a football pitchI know it is and really that't bring you downOh noSo don's not in itIn the glow of a thousand fireflies in a travelogue en-suiteThey think the future&#39, I's bright as halogenWe know it&#39, oh yeah)Full of beautiful mistakesAnd everywhere we go(And everywhere we go)The sun will always shine(Ts got his sight setI'll loathe me and I's hard to breatheNow and then I get insecureFrom all the painI&#39, I've got fists on fireI cannot emphasize enough that my bodyIs a badly designed, I&#39,m getting to yaCHRISTINA AGUILERA 的 beautiful&s got his teeth fixedI&#39, I'd hate them backAbsence makes the heart grow fonderFondness makes the absence longerLength loses my interest, I whisper in your earThis is my downfall as you squint and you grimaceWe both know your heart's more constructive than the one in CanadaWhen you got drunk, there're beautifulIn every single wayYes words can't you bring me down todayDon&#39, shine)And tomorrow we might awakeOn the other sideWe&#39, I hope my heart goes firstWe are beautiful
好像不是哦
下面是其他网友提示的 James Blunt 的 &You are beautiful&  My life is brilliantMy life is brilliantMy love is pureI saw an angelOf that I'm sureShe smiled at me on the subwayShe was with another manBut I won't lose no sleep on that'Cause I've got a plan[Chorus]You're beautifulYou're beautifulYou're beautiful, it's trueI saw your face in a crowded placeAnd I don't know what to do'Cause I'll never be with youYes, she caught my eyeAs we walked on byShe could see from my face that I was,Fuckin' highAnd I don't think that I'll see her againBut we shared a moment that will last till the endYou're beautifulYou're beautifulYou're beautiful, it's trueI saw your face in a crowded placeAnd I don't know what to do'Cause I'll never be with youYou're beautifulYou're beautifulYou're beautiful, it's trueThere must be an angel with a smile on her faceWhen she thought up that I should be with youBut it's time to face the truthI will never be with you
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
可能是James Blunt - you are beautiful
这个we are beautiful 是歌词吗
其中一句,…we are beautiful ,这样是一句话,是男歌手唱的
是we are all beautiful吗?你去qq音乐上搜搜听听。
重点歌词不是这句话,但我只记得这一句,而且是男生唱的
风格是什么样的,摇滚?是欢快的还是有点忧伤的。
欢快一点 带点抒情
你确定是we are beautiful?
你从哪里听到的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首歌,很嗨,前面是一女生说:“哈喽酷狗”,后面是英文,歌名是什么_百度知道
一首歌,很嗨,前面是一女生说:“哈喽酷狗”,后面是英文,歌名是什么
就是你打开酷狗搜歌,在上面搜索“哈喽酷狗”后,有个15秒的歌,我想要那歌的全名
我有更好的答案
打开酷狗都会说 哈喽酷狗
你提供的消息
就是我们知道是一首英文歌
英文歌太多了吧
不是打开酷狗时的声音,是歌里的
楼上的说的不错,打开酷狗就会有那个哈喽酷狗。那个不是声音,是每次打开都会说的啊。说完才会唱歌,所以谁也不知道你到底说的是什么歌啊?
老大。。那个是你打开酷狗的时候,软件自带的哈喽酷狗,然后后面才是歌吧。。
不是,是歌里的开头是“哈喽酷狗”不是打开酷狗时的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
酷狗的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌,特别嗨叫什么fashion,前面还有个单词,是s开头的_百度知道
有首英文歌,特别嗨叫什么fashion,前面还有个单词,是s开头的
提问者采纳
歌名有好几个单词吗?你看看是这首吗?Benny Benassi - Satisfaction