热门文章推荐
热门话题推荐写英语作文的时候描述小说故事中内容时是用现在时态还是过去时态啊
戏子503335
一般是过去时态.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
过去时,我觉得。
一般是过去时态
扫描下载二维码英语小说和故事应该用什么时态?为什么有的用一般现在时,有的用一般过去时?
炎發灼眼0187
看故事讲述的事情是发生过的还是正在发生的事是。
一般讲故事是过去时 但对话就不一定了
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码用户等级:高中二年级
注册时间:
在线时长:771 小时
金币:23308
等级:高中二年级
<em id="authorposton14-10-24 11:00
查看: 11447&
本帖最后由 韩丹丹helen 于
09:40 编辑
亲爱的宝爸宝妈们~咱们的秋季班截至到目前已经进行了三分之一,对于部分新进入的学员以及后期可能进入的学员,有些知识点第一次接触可能会有些难,因此我在接下来会给大家整理秋季前半课次的6个语法知识点,并配以习题,希望能对大家有所帮助哦!
日期语法点习题10月28日& && && &&&10月30日& && && &&&11月4日& && && &&&11月6日& && && && &11月11日& && && && &11月13日& && && &&&P.S.我们每第4、第8、第12次课都不进行新语法知识点讲解,而是复习+单元测试。所以以上内容为前八讲全部语法点哦~
非常珍贵的资料整理!赞!
越努力,越幸运!
用户等级:高中二年级
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton14-10-28 20:18
(219.6 KB, 下载次数: 514)
20:18 上传
点击文件名下载附件
下载积分: 金币 -1
Grammar:一般将来时&将来进行时 一、定义?&&一般将来时:A. 将来某时可能发生的动作(I will go to school at 6)B. 将来计划或打算做的事情(I am going to get married at 26) ?&&将来进行时:A. 将来某一时间正在进行的动作(I will be sleeping at 6 tomorrow morning)B. 将来某一段时间内持续进行的动作(I will be reading a book from 6 to 9 tomorrow evening) 二、构成?&&一般将来时:主语+will/shall/be going to + do sth. <font color="#. I will go to school at 6.<font color="#. I shall get a job at 22.<font color="#. I am going to retire at 60. ?&&将来进行时:主语+ will/shall/be going to + be doing sth. <font color="#. I will be still sleeping at 6 o’clock.<font color="#. I will be having lunch at 12 o’clock.<font color="#. I will be playing at 14 o’clock. 三、标志词?&&一般将来时明天下个XX后,in加段时表将来l&&tomorrow morning/eveningl&&next week/month/yearl&&after 3 days l&&in 5 days ?&&将来进行时1. at +具体时间+将来时间2. this time+将来时间 四、句型转化肯定句I am going to England next year.I will be sleeping at 6 tomorrow morning.否定句I am not going to England next year.I will not be sleeping at 6 tomorrow morning.一般疑问句Are you going to England next year?Will you be sleeping at 6 tomorrow morning?特殊疑问句Where are you going next year?What will you be doing at 6 tomorrow morning?五、will、shall、be going to的区别?&&shall---第一人称;will---任何人称I shall/will meet him tomorrow.He will be there next week.?&&be going to---有迹象发生或打算做某事;will---客观情况Look at the dark clouds! It is going to rain.I will be 20 years old next month. 六、一般将来时特殊用法?&&特殊用法一----现在进行时表将来适用词语:来来去去;开始停止死(come, arrive, go, leave, start/begin, stop, die)Tom is leaving for Paris next Friday. (leave)?&&特殊用法二----主将从现If you go, I will follow you tomorrow.
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton14-10-28 20:20
本帖最后由 韩丹丹helen 于
09:31 编辑
(175.63 KB, 下载次数: 443)
20:20 上传
点击文件名下载附件
六年级秋季Lesson1练习题一、单项填空<font color="#. He________ next week.A. come back& && && && &B. comes back& && && && && && &&&C. came back& && && && && && && & D. is coming back<font color="#. ---Will his parents go to see the Terra Cotta Warriors tomorrow?&&---No, _________.A. they will& && && && && &&&B. they won’t& && && && && && && &C. they aren’t& && && && && && && &D. they don’t<font color="#. There _________ a talk show on CCTV-4 at nine next week.A. will have& && && && && & B. is going to be& && && && && &&&C. is going to have& && && && &D. is having<font color="#. Li Ming is 10 years old now, next year he ________11.A. is& && && && && && && && && &&&B. is going to be& && && && && &&&C. will be& && && && && && && && && && &D. was going to be<font color="#. Mr. Black cannot attend the meeting tomorrow, because he ______ a lecture this time tomorrow.A. will give& && && && && &&&B. is giving& && && && && && && && && &C. will be giving& && && && && && &D. gives<font color="#. I _______ my grandmother at three this afternoon.A. shall be visiting& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&B. shall have visitedC. shall be visited& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &D. will visit<font color="#. ---Can you attend the party tonight?&&---No, ________ the boss about something urgent.A. I see& && && && && && && &&&B. I shall have seen& && && &&&C. I’ll be seeing& && && && && && &D. I can see二、句型转换<font color="#. They attend a concert. (this time next week)_________________________________________________________________________<font color="#. China is a modern and strong country. (in twenty years)_________________________________________________________________________3. He will be doing his homework from 10 to 11 next morning. (变为一般疑问句)_________________________________________________________________________4. They will be flying over the Pacific Ocean this time tomorrow because they will go to America to spend their holidays. (对划线部分提问)________________________________________________________________
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton14-11-6 09:57
(203.52 KB, 下载次数: 398)
09:38 上传
点击文件名下载附件
六年级秋季知识点整理Lesson5Grammar被动语态一、基本构成:be + done 二、各种时态的被动语态:?&&一般现在时的被动语态:am/is/are + doneIt is watched by millions of people all over the world.?&&一般过去时的被动语态:was/were + doneThe hat was given to him by his idol---Shanks.?&&一般将来时的被动语态:will/shall/be going to + be doneHe thinks the straw hat will still be kept.?&&现在完成时的被动语态:have/has been doneTheir boat ‘Golden Merry’ has been changed into ‘Thousand Sunny’.?&&现在进行时的被动语态:am/is/are being doneMeat is being eaten by Luffy now.?&&过去进行时的被动语态:was/were being doneMeat was being eaten by Luffy at 9 last night. 三、被动语态的用法:?&&不知道动作执行者是谁,或者没必要说出动作的执行者He thinks the straw hat will still be kept.?&&强调动作的承受者Luffy was beaten yesterday.?&&为了更好地安排句子Luffy saw a pirate and was beaten. 四、主动语态变被动语态的步骤:1. 找& && &&&找主语和宾语2. 换& && &&&主语和宾语调换位置3. 改& && &&&动词改成be + done的正确形式4. 加& && &&&加上by
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton14-10-28 13:05
dawei809 发表于
咋没题目啊 !!!
稍后更新,不要急哦~
用户等级:家长帮专家团
注册时间:
在线时长:725 小时
金币:7511
<em id="authorposton14-10-29 19:42
韩丹丹helen 发表于
亲爱的宝爸宝妈们~咱们的秋季班截至到目前已经进行了三分之一,对于部分新进入的学员以及后期可能进入的学 ...非常珍贵的资料整理!赞!
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton14-10-30 09:39
(124.99 KB, 下载次数: 333)
09:38 上传
点击文件名下载附件
六年级秋季练习题答案Lesson1一、单项填空<font color="#-5 DBBCC<font color="#-7 AC二、句型转换<font color="#. They will be attending a concert this time next week.<font color="#. China will be a modern and strong country in twenty years.<font color="#. Will he be doing his homework from 10 to 11 next morning?<font color="#. Why will they be flying over the Pacific Ocean this time tomorrow?
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton14-10-30 09:41
(215.31 KB, 下载次数: 377)
09:40 上传
点击文件名下载附件
六年级秋季知识点整理Lesson2Grammar一般现在时一、定义:表示现在的状态、经常反复的动作、客观真理。<font color="#. This book is famous all over China.<font color="#. Many schools always require their students to read it.<font color="#. Although our teacher told us there is no ghost, we still like it. 二、标志词?&&频度副词:always, usually, often, sometimes, neverOur teacher usually expect us to read books.?&&固定次数:every…, twice a week, on SundaysIf we watch it on TV, we have to wait in front of the TV set every day. 三、构成构成肯定否定疑问be动词am/is/aream/is/are notbe动词提前实义动词do/doesdon’t/doesn’t+v.原形do/does提前 四、特殊疑问句?&&特殊疑问词+一般疑问语序Who is Monk Tang?What does Monk Tang usually do?When does he like teaching his fellow men?Where does he like teaching his fellow men??&&特殊疑问词(主语)+谓语+其它?Monkey King always makes mistakes.Who always makes mistakes? 五、第三人称单数?&&一般情况+s?&&以s、x、ch、sh、o结尾的+es?&&以辅音字母+y结尾的,变y为i+es?&&备注:have—has 六、常见考点考点(一)?&&if条件句(主将从现)If you don’t listen to me ,I will read the spell.?&&if条件句(主情从现)You must be careful if you don’t listen to me.?&&if条件句(主祈从现)Let’s go to the western countries if you are not busy.考点(二)?&&小说故事用一般现在时代替一般过去时The Jade Emperor orders the heaven soldiers and generals to punish him. But no one can manage to subdue him.?&&名人名言用一般现在时Monk Tang told us that where there is a will , there is a way.?&&表示预先计划或安排好的、时刻表用一般现在时Monk Tang tells us that the train leaves at 7:00.?&&表示自然规律、真理用一般现在时The sun rises in the east and sets in the west. And water boils at 100 ℃.
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton14-10-30 09:44
(182.75 KB, 下载次数: 337)
09:43 上传
点击文件名下载附件
六年级秋季练习题Lesson2一、单项填空<font color="#. Mrs. Read ________ the windows once a week.A. is cleaning& && && && && && && & B. clean& && && && && && && & C. cleans& && && && && && &&&D. to clean<font color="#. The twins usually ______ milk and bread for breakfast, but Jim _______ some porridge for it.A. have, have& && && && && && && &B. have, has& && && && &&&C. has, have& && && && &&&D. has, has<font color="#. The Browns _______ a nice car but Brown’s brother _______ a car.A. have, doesn’t have& && &B. has, doesn’t has C. have, don't have D. has, doesn’t have<font color="#. ---_______ you from China?&&---No, I ________.A. Are, amn’t& && && && && && && &B. Are, aren’t& && && && &C. Are, am not& && && & D. Are, are not<font color="#. ---_______like the cat?&&---Because it is very cute.A. Why does he& && && && && && &B. Why do he& && && && & C. How does he& && &&&D. What does he<font color="#. If you have any problem on the trip, ________ me.A. call& && && && && && && && && && && &&&B. calling& && && && && && &&&C. calls& && && && && && && && &D. called<font color="#. The earth ________ around the sun.A. go& && && && && && && && && && && && & B. will go& && && && && && &&&C. goes& && && && && && && &&&D. went<font color="#. My mother will take me to the movie if she _______ free this weekend.A. is& && && && && && && && && && && && && &B. will be& && && && && && &&&C. was& && && && && && && && & D. would be<font color="#. He will have a holiday as soon as he ________ the work next week.A. finishes& && && && && && && && && &B. doesn’t finish& && & C. will finish& && && && && &D. won’t finish<font color="#. Where there ______ a will, there ______ a way.A. is& && && && && && && && && && && &B. will be& && && && && &C. is& && && && && &D. will be 二、按要求改写句子1. David doesn’t watch TV every evening. (改为否定句)___________________________________________________________________________2. Jim lives in Tokyo. (对划线部分提问)___________________________________________________________________________3. It won’t take long time to finish the painting. We will do it. (用if将两句话连成一句话)___________________________________________________________________________4. Helen likes playing computer games. (改为一般疑问句,作肯定回答)______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton14-11-6 09:58
(181.44 KB, 下载次数: 366)
09:57 上传
点击文件名下载附件
六年级秋季练习题Lesson5一、单项选择1. ---Look!What a nice garden!&&---Yes. It ________ every day.A. has been cleaned& && && &B. is cleaned& && && && && && && &&&C. is being cleaned& && && && && && && &D. was cleaned<font color="#. The People’s Republic of China _________ on October 1st, 1949.A. found& && && && && && && && && && & B. was founded& && && && && && &C. is founded& && && && && && && && && && &&&D. was found<font color="#. His new book ________ next month.A. will be published& && && &&&B. is publishing& && && && && && & C. is being published& && && && && && &D. was published<font color="#. The old stone bridge _________ next week.A. is going to be rebuilt& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&B. will be rebuildC. are going to be rebuilt& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&D. will rebuild<font color="#. These papers _________ yet.A. have not written& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &B. has not been written&&C. has not written& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&D. have not been written<font color="#. I can’t use my bike because it __________.A. is being repaired& && && & B. is repairing& && && && && && && &C. will repair& && && && && && && && && && &&&D. was repairing<font color="#. The paper _________ yesterday, but she couldn’t find it.A. was handed& && && && && && && && && & B. was handed in& && && && && &C. is handed& && && && && && && && && && && &D. is handed in<font color="#. ---Have you seen the sign? Smoking ________ here.&&---I’m terribly sorry.A. isn’t allowed& && && && && && &B. aren’t allowed& && && && &&&C. allows& && && && && && && && && && && && && &D. isn’t allowed to<font color="#. Where was this big egg ________?A. lied& && && && && && && && && && && &&&B. lain& && && && && && && && && && && &&&C. laid& && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&D. lay<font color="#. It ________ whether she will get her work in the hospital.A. doesn’t decide& && && && &&&B. isn’t deciding& && && && && &&&C. hasn’t been decided& && && && & D. hasn’t decided<font color="#. I’m sure that stricter rules to control cigarette smoking ________ very soon.A. made& && && && && && && && && && & B. will make& && && && && && && && &C. will be made& && && && && && && && && &D. were made12. ---Where _______ the 2010 World Expo(世博会)________?& &---In Shanghai.A. does, hold& && && && && && && & B. was, held& && && && && && && && &C. will, be held& && && && && && && && && &&&D. will, hold 二、将下面的句子变为被动语态<font color="#. They often plant trees in spring every day.&&Trees _________________ in spring every day.<font color="#. Jim bought a new computer last week.&&A new computer ________________ ______ last week.<font color="#. Mr. Obama will make a speech at Peking University next month.&&A speech _______________________ at Peking University next month.<font color="#. Ann is going to write a novel next year.&&A novel _______________________ next year.<font color="#. We were watching TV at 9 o’clock last night in the room.&&TV _________________________ by us at 9 o’clock last night in the room.
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton14-11-11 09:47
(427.22 KB, 下载次数: 341)
09:46 上传
点击文件名下载附件
六年级秋季知识点整理 Lesson 6Grammar数词一. 基数词<font color="#-12特殊记:one, two, three…<font color="#-19 + teen:thirteen, fourteen<font color="#, 30…90 + ty:thirty, forty, fifty百位十位 + and:one hundred and five个位十位 + -:twenty-one?&&hundred, thousand, million, billion, dozen使用规则<font color="#)表虚数词加s及of:hundreds of babies<font color="#) 前有数字,表实数,不加s或of:five thousand birds<font color="#) dozens of = many (+名词复数)二. 序数词<font color="#, 2, 3特殊记:first, second, third<font color="#去t, 9去e:eighth, ninthve要用f替:twelfth, fifth见y变成ie, 词尾再加th:twentieth, thirtieth若是遇上几十几, 只变个位就可以:ninety-first三. 分数分子基,分母序分子大于1,分母加s四. 小数小数点左边表示整数,数字合起来读;右边表示小树,数字分开来读四. 百分数百分之几中percent不用复数形式五. 年份年份读法可以以hundred为单位,也可以以世纪、年代为单位分别来读六. 日期日期用定冠词the加序数词表示七. 时刻<font color="#. 表示几点钟用基数词加o’clock<font color="#. 表示几点过几分,分钟后加past再加小时<font color="#. 表示几点差几分,分钟后加to再加小时<font color="#. 在日常生活以小时、分钟为单位分别读出数字
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton14-11-11 09:48
(335.47 KB, 下载次数: 320)
09:47 上传
点击文件名下载附件
六年级秋季Lesson 6练习题一、单项填空<font color="#. More than two _________ years ago, people knew little about the universe. A. thousands& && & B. thousand& && && && && & C. thousand of& && && &&&D. thousands of <font color="#. 899 reads eight hundred _________.A. and ninety ninth& && && && && && && && && && && &B. ninety and nine C. and ninety-nine& && && && && && && && && && && & D. and nine nine <font color="#. Lily is _________ student to come to the party this evening. A. three& && && && && &B. the third& && && && && &&&C. the three& && && && && & D. third 4. There are _________ months in a year. October is the _________ month. A. ten& && &B. tenth& && && & C. tenth& && && & D. ten&&5. Monday is the second day, and Thursday is _________.& & A. forth& && && && && & B. fourth& && && && && && && &C. fifth& && && && && && && && &D. the fifth6. My dad is _________ and naturally he drives much slower than before.& & A. sixty-five& && && & B. sixteen-five& && && && & C. sixty five& && && && && &&&D. sixteen five7. They received _________ of letters about their TV programs. & & A. dozen& && && && & B. dozen and dozen& &C. score& && && && && && && &D. dozens8. --- Have you watched CCTV-NEWS on TV?&&---Yes, _________ children had a good festival on the _________ Children’s Day.& & A. sixty& && && && && && && &B. sixty& && & C. sixtieth& && && && && && & D. sixtieth 9. There are two _________ people in the meeting room.& & A. hundred& && && && && && &B. hundreds& && && && && &C. hundreds of& && && &&&D. hundred of10. We can say the number 8645 in English like this _________.& & A. eight thousand six hundred forty-five& & B. eight thousand six hundred and forty-five& & C. eight thousand and six hundred forty-five& & D. eight thousand and six hundred and forty-five 二、翻译<font color="#. _______________ (第八个) from the left and _______________ (第二个) from the right is my mother. <font color="#. _______________ (第九) day of this month is my ______________ (十二岁的) birthday. <font color="#. I’m sorry to know that I am _______________ (一百二十一名) one and my sister is ________________ (三十四名) one. <font color="#. Tomorrow is your grandmother’s _______________ (八十大寿). What would you like to give her?<font color="#. Today is _______________ (第三百六十五天) of this year, so it is the last day.
注册时间:
<em id="authorposton14-11-14 09:35
(296.41 KB, 下载次数: 333)
09:35 上传
点击文件名下载附件
六年级秋季Lesson7知识点整理Grammar过去完成时一、定义:在过去某一时间或动作之前已经发生或完成了的动作——“过去的过去”。<font color="#. I had been cut and smashed before I became the delicious dish.<font color="#. I had been a happy tomato before I was cut and smashed.<font color="#. I had been together with all my brothers and sisters before I was together with only one tomato.二、结构:句型基本结构肯定句主语+had done+其他否定句主语+had not done+其他一般疑问句Had+主语+done+其他?★肯定回答:Yes,主语+had.★否定回答:No,主语+had not.特殊疑问句特殊疑问词/词组+一般疑问句?三、主要用法:●和表示过去的时间状语连用,不能离开过去时间独立存在。(still, before, never, by, after, until, etc.)。<font color="#. Before she came to China. Grace had taught English in a middle school for about five years.<font color="#. Peter had collected more than 300 Chinese stamps by the time he was ten.●表动作/状态在过去某时之前已经开始,延续到这一过去时间且尚未结束,仍可能继续。<font color="#. By the end of last year, he had worked in the factory for twenty years.四、标志词●时间终结型by+一段时间by the time+句子(一过)when, before, after, etc<font color="#. I had finished reading the novel by nine o’clock last night. By the time I got to the station, the train had already left.<font color="#. After he had finished his homework, he went to bed.<font color="#. Before he went to bed, he had finished his homework.★口诀:before后面是一过,after过完准没错。●一用就灵型 no sooner…than…hardly…when…scarcely…when…<font color="#. We had no sooner arrived at the park than it began to rain.<font color="#. He had hardly/scarcely finished his work when the light went out.●暗箭伤人型(情景交际类)<font color="#. --- Did you brush your teeth last night?&&--- Yes. I hadn’t brushed them for a long time.
用户等级:小学六年级
注册时间:
在线时长:25 小时
<em id="authorposton14-10-24 11:49
无效楼层,该帖已经被删除
用户等级:幼儿园中班
注册时间:
在线时长:27 小时
<em id="authorposton14-10-26 10:45
好资料】,让我们这些家长也能学习并节约不少时间
用户等级:初中二年级
注册时间: