两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
开放英语II(1)期末复习资料
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩17页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢求正解,1、— I think the Internet is very helpful.--- _____.A.Yes,so do I B.That’s a very good idea C.Neither do I D.I’d rather go surfing on it 2、— Excuse me,would you lend me your calculator?— _____.A.Certainly.Here you are B.Please don’t mention it C.It’s nothing D.Yes,I have a hand 3、Please stop __________.It cannot help the situation.A.to shout B.shouting C.to speak D.speaking 4、Hardly _________ home when it began to rain.A.had I got B.I had got C.had I arrived in D.I had arrived at 5、Before I got to the cinema,the film _________.A.had begun B.has begun C.is begun D.was beginning 6、Ancient Greece is the __________ of western civilization.A.origin B.source C.place D.sources 7、A new hotel _________ in the center of town at the moment.A.A.has beenbuilt B.is built C.was built D.is being built 8、You _______ to lock the door at night.A.should B.ought C.must D.shall 9、Don’t worry,your watch _________ and you can have it in no time.A.is repaired B.has been repaired C.was repaired D.is being repaired 10、It is very convenient ________ here.A.living B.live C.lived D.to live 11、— Must we hand in our homework now?--- ____.A.Yes,you will B.Yes,you mustn’t C.No,you needn’t D.No,you mustn’t 12、— What’s the problem,Harry?--- _____.A.No problem B.No trouble at all C.Thank you for asking me about it D.I can’t remember where I left my glasses 13、In the fifties last century many new cities ________ in the desert.A.bring up B.make up C.grew up D.build up 14、Mother was busy.Although she was not watching the basketball on TV,she _______ it on the radio.A.was listening to B.was hearing C.was listening D.was seeing 15、Not always _________ they want (to).A.people can do what B.can people do what C.people cannot do what D.can’t people do what 16、I’d rather stay at home than ________ a walk.A.taking B.to take C.take D.to be taking 17、A lecture hall is _________ where students attend lectures.A.there B.which C.one D.that 18、--- Could you tell me where Mr.Lake is?--- _____.A.From England B.At the office C.He’s working D.He’s very busy 19、We have our house ________ every week by a cleaner.A.clean B.cleaned C.cleaning D.to clean 20、The patient acted on the doctor’s _________ and finally recovered.A.advices B.advice C.advise D.advises
同学,本人事英语硕士,各种网上作业,都能写的.如需本人来写,加下本人.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码开放英语(3)复习题第二部分_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
开放英语(3)复习题第二部分
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩7页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语20道选择题,谢谢英语达人帮忙选择下,1.Do you feel like_______today?A.having something eatenB.having something to eatC.to have something eatenD.to have something to eat2.– Excuse me,how far is the airport from here?– _______.A.You can take a taxiB.It's about thirty milesC.I'll fly to SidneyD.It's only six hundred dollars3.– Thanks a lot.You've gone to so much trouble.– _______.A.It's no trouble at allB.That's all right.I like itC.I don't think it's a troubleD.That's very kind of you4.In addition to rice,we need to_______our diet with fish,meat and vegetable.A.supplementB.replaceC.addD.eat5.History is the story of_______happened to the people before today.A.whicheverB.whomeverC.whateverD.wherever6.My parents are not interested in modern music.They are_______the times.A.beforeB.behindC.afterD.low7.I haven't read_______book,but I read half of it.At least I know something about the subject now.A.wholeB.the wholeC.all ofD.all8.We have our office_______every day by a cleaner.A.cleanB.to cleanC.cleanedD.cleaning9.– Look,25% off.The $2,500 camera is on sale today.– _______.A.The camera is of high qualityB.That's very kind of youC.My camera is out of order nowD.Yeah,a surprising bargain.I'll buy it10.– Can you tell me how much a radio like this costs?– _______.A.I'd like to buy itB.It's of very good qualityC.About eighty-five dollarsD.It depends on how you like it11.– Ed said that his boy fell off a tree.– _______.A.Oh dear!I hope he wasn't hurtB.Oh,no.A lucky boyC.He might have broken his armD.Nothing serious12.My teacher told me_______to English people as much as I can to practise my English.A.talking B.talkC.talkedD.to talk13.He asked me_______English culture.A.aboutB.ofC.forD.on14.Please stop_______.It cannot help the situation.A.to shoutB.shoutingC.to speakD.speaking15.Although I am a good swimmer,I don't like_______in the sea.A.swimB.swimmingC.to be swimmingD.to go to swim16._______I enjoy most is_______I can have a holiday from work.A.That… thatB.That… whatC.What…what D.What…that17.The patient acted on the doctor's_______and finally recovered.A.advicesB.adviceC.adviseD.advises18.Ancient Greece is the_______of western civilization.A.originB.source C.placeD.sources19.– Would you mind if I open the window for a better view?– _______.A.That's fine,thank youB.Yes,pleaseC.Take a seatD.Of course no20.This ancient letter was written_______a pen.A.withB.byC.onD.in
BBBBCBBCDCADADDDBADB
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
bbacddbbaaccdcccadb
应该能对15个以上吧
谢谢你的答案,但是我数了一下,只有十九个答案啊,少一个
DBADB仅供参考
BBAACBBCDCADABABBADB做题很辛苦,赞一下
BBBACBBADCAD<...
扫描下载二维码英语II(1)期末复习()_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!