(五)电话用语(共6句)

1、 您好,优山美地俱乐部 /餐饮办公室 /咖啡厅,有什么可以

1、请问洗手间/ATM机在哪,

2、 洗手间在康体接待中心附近。

---有商场,您可以打车到欧陆广场

不可能。(说的是反话)(语气上扬,若是肯定则语气下降)

作文一:《英语作文:小学三年级英语作文happyday》000字

◆您现在正在阅读的小学三年级英语作文 happy day

Today I'm very happy,after I have breakfast,I go to park.It's a sunny day ,the bird is singing,I'm singing too.When I get to park,I see some girls are playing games ,so I join them.We play very happy.Then I have lunch with my friends.We both have a good time.what's a happy day

Mothers Day 母亲节是五月的第二个星期日。今年母亲节那天,我为母亲买了一件毛衣和一束鲜花作为礼物,感谢母亲为我付出的辛苦。母亲收到礼物后,非常高兴。

Mother's Day es on the second Sunday in May each year. On that day this year, I bought a sweater and some flowers for my mother to thank her for her hard work for me. Receiving my gift, my mother was very happy.

作文二:《小学三年级英语作文-梦想》000字

小学三年级英语作文:梦想

Mary: I m now in the sea. I can t believe it! It s so beautiful! What a colorful fish! It s so lovely! Little fish, don t go away! Oh, here es a blue whale. Wow, it s so big! It s bigger than my classroom. Oh no! There is a shark! Help! Help!

Helen: What s the matter, Mary?

Mary: I saw a shark. Its teeth are so big!

Helen: Oh, it must be a dream.

Mary: Yes, it s a dream.

作文三:《小学三年级英语作文happyday》000字

Today I'm very happy,after I have breakfast,I go to park.

It's a sunny day ,the bird is singing,I'm singing too.When I get to park,I see some girls are playing games ,so I join them.We play very happy.Then I have lunch with my friends.We both have a good time.what's a happy day

Mothers Day

母亲节是五月的第二个星期日。今年母亲节那天,我为母亲买了一件毛衣和一束鲜花作为礼物,感谢母亲为我付出的辛苦。母亲收到礼物后,非常高兴。

Mother's Day es on the second Sunday in May each year. On that day this year, I bought a sweater and some flowers for my mother to thank her for her hard work for me. Receiving my gift, my mother was very happy.

作文四:《小学三年级英语作文-有趣的踢足球》000字

小学三年级英语作文:有趣的踢足球

on saturday, i played football with some boys on the playground.when i ran to control the ball, i bumped into another boy. we both fell to the ground. his feet hit my right ankle. there was something hard on his shoes and it made my ankle bleeding. so i put a band-aid here after returning home.

作文五:《小学三年级英语作文-吃早餐的重要性》000字

小学三年级英语作文:吃早餐的重要性

Not eating breakfast is harmful to people s health.And if you feel hungry, you can t listen to what the teachers say clearly and effectively. And you can t get good marks when you take part in a test. Nowadays many students go to school without eating breakfast. It is a bad habit. It will make your body unhealthy.

作文六:《小学三年级英语作文-我的房间》000字

小学三年级英语作文:我的房间

I have a bedroom .It is not big , but it is nice .There is a bed in my bedroom . A yellow dog is on the bed .Every night,I sleep with it . Next to the bed, there is a desk. A bear lamp is on the desk .I like the bear lamp. It s cute. I like to do homework under the lamp every evening. I have a new puter in my bedroom .It is my best friend . Because I study at it, play at it . There are also several beautiful pictures on the wall.

作文七:《WinKey:小学三年级英语作文必背范文》100字

WinKey:小学三年级英语作文必背范文

对于一名小学三年级的学生来说,由于受英语水平的限制,要用英语写出意思连贯的作文,哪怕只是表达最简单的思想,往往也会觉得困难重重。为了提高英语书面表达能力,小学生应该注重书面表达的训练。WinKey英启在线英语也为大家整理了小学英语各类作文10篇,供大家背诵学习。

1、A One-day trip

There is a travel plan. I plan a one-day trip to the Bund. We will go there this Sunday. We will visit the Oriental Pearl TV Tower and Shanghai Science and Technology Museum. I will go there with my parents and my aunt. We will have a good time there.

2、Woman today

I think woman today is very different from used to be.

In the ancient time ,the woman is not allowed to study,and just stay at home and just do some

house work. Just like a proverb says:if a woman have no the ability to read and write ,she is a good woman .

But today,in the law,the woman share the same right with the man,the woman can study in the school,and the woman being more and more independent,what’s more have the right and courage to decided their life.   With the intense globlization And I think woman today contain a lot of characters such as the britain woman’s virtuous,

And american woman’s independent.and chinese woman ‘s hardworking.

3、How I Spent My Summer Vacation

The summer vacation had e round again. I was happy that I could forget about school at least for a while. Lest I fool around all through this summer vacation, I made a plan as to how to spend it. First, I thought I should go over all those things my teachers taught in the previous term

so that I could have a better understanding of them. Then I thought I should take up some forms of exercise, such as walking, running rowing, to keep me physically strong. It stood to reason that with such a good plan I should make the best of my vacation time. I did, because I lived up to what I had planned.

4、A happy girl

I'm a happy girl.my english name is kitty.are you happy? i'm very happy.i have a good friend.her name is cheng xin ting.she has a pair of big eyes.i like her.

I like english.my birthday is in november.i'm a good girl.i'm ten years old.i'm in class seven grade four.my teacher's name is yao hui feng.she is a good teacher!i like her.

what color do you like? i like pink and perple.i want a rabbit for my birthday.i like to eat hambuger.i like to go to shool.

I have a good mother.i have a good father.

oh,no!i'm hugry!

5、An impressive trip

There are many trips in my memory,Among them,I never forgot that day when my family made a trip to visit YanDang Mountain in May 1st 2005.It was a fine day that day,when we arrived at the peak of YanDang Mountain,I was charmed by the beautiful landscape and I felt that I was flying in the sky.It gave me the most impressive is not only the charmful landscape attract me,but also my mother and father could spend time making a trip with me although they were always busy. I never forget that day and that trip to YanDang Mountain with my whole family.

6、My english friend

My english friend name is jim.

he is ten, his family in london,he and his family member es our china to play.he has a cosin,he name is qianyu hi is oniy four years old,but he has a lot of questions.look he is pointing at the chopsticks to ask that my this is anything.

I and jim has bee the good friend .several days later jim said that he wanted, he said that i love china .i will forget that you zhou lei, will have free time london to look at me .ok see you jim.see you.

7、My Trip to Japan

Japan was fun. It was very cool and windy. We flew kites in the park. I bought a watch there. I wanted to buy more, but I didn't have money. The gardens there were beautiful. I liked them the best. The department stores were too big. I couldn't find Mom. The food was delicious. We ate a lot of fish, and I also liked the vegetables and cake there. I hope I can go to Japan one more time

8、The issue of animals

Some people think killing animals for food is cruel and unnecessary and some people think it is essential for daily diet. What do you think about these issues?

Nowhere in the world has the issue of animals been so much debated as in our society. Nowadays more and more meat was provided for people, therefore many people think that animals are being killed just for food, and this kind of action is cruel for animals. The above point is absolutely true; this essay will outline three reasons.

The main reason is that people should not master existent right of animals. Not only people but also animals have the right to live. More

and more wild animals are rapidly disappearing from this globe, it couldn't be divided with that animals were hunted and killed cruelly. It is unfair to animals whose existent right was only exchanged with people's food.

Another reason is that if people do not eat meat, their health will not be affected. The tenet of Chinese Buddhism forbids monks to kill any animals and eat them. Moreover the Chinese Kongfu es from the Chinese temple that is famous in the world. The Chinese monks' healthy  physique proves that cookbooks do not need have meat.

Last but not the least reason is that people have already made all kinds of man-made meat, so they do not have to eat animal meat. Man-made meat contains enough nutrition for healthy people, but it taste isn't better than animal's meat. At least, we do not have to kill animals in.

9、World Peace

Iraq is a part of the Middle East next to Iran & Kuwait. It is very important to the rest of the world because of its underground petroleum fields.

It is said that oil is industrial blood and for this reason perhaps the war started.

On September 11,2001,the Twin Towers in New York as well as parts of the Pentagon were destroyed by an airplane planned by terrorists, which made George Bush declared to fight the country’s enemies.

It was said that Iraq still possessed many weapons of mass destruction and weapon inspectors were sent to the country by the UN to find the clues.   Though no evidence was found, America still wanted to go to war with Iraq and the main target is Sadam Hussein. The war was just like the quiet battle between France and China in 1800s.It was said that a relation of Sadam betrayed him.

I think war is not just a matter of two persons or two-family fight. It is related to so many victims’ inrerests . As a leader, one must always think for all the people, so will his country be prosperous for always.

10、My favorite animals

My favorite animals are swans.They are white.They can swim very well.I think they look like a beautiful girl in a white dress.They have a pair of wings and they can also fly well.I believe they are angles from the sky.They bring us love and make us happy.They are always friendly to us.We can't hurt them,because they are our friend.I love them!I like dogs,too.They are not beautiful,but they are the best friends.They keep the thieves away.Dogs have the best listening and eyes.They can hear in the nosiy,see in the dark.If we are in danger,they will help us at once.And they don't mind their lives.So,I love them.

作文八:《小学三年级作文:家庭英语大PK》500字

我爱我的家,爱爸爸、妈妈,他们也非常爱我,一个幸福的大家庭。

暑假里,大多数就我一个人在家里,爸爸、妈妈都要上班,可是有一天早上,8点了,爸爸、妈妈都还没有出门,我十分好奇,就问爸爸:“爸爸,你们怎么不上班啊?”爸爸笑着说:“暑假都是你一个人在家,今天,我们就陪你玩一天!”我开心地笑了。

想了好久,我们终于想出了一个游戏,它既可以学习,又可以玩——“英语单词比赛”。我、爸爸、妈妈三人轮流做裁判,共3轮,每一轮有2关,第一关是必答关,第二轮是抢答关,谁先举手就先回答,答对一题加一分。

比赛开始了。妈妈先做裁判。妈妈问爸爸:“苹果英语怎么说?”“苹果,苹果……”爸爸答不出来,急得抓耳挠腮。第二个问题:“library图书馆怎么拼?”“嗯,l-i-b-r-a-r-y!对吧。”“答对了,加一分。下一题,自行车怎么说?”“啊,这个我知道,bike。”“嗯,再加一分。”现在轮到我了,我十分自信,有十分认真。“地铁怎么拼?”“s-u-b-w-a-y。”“对,加一分。”……时间过去了很久,我做完裁判了,接下来,该爸爸做裁判了。爸爸一直对着我们笑,感觉不怀好意,似乎会出很难的题。“电影院怎么拼1、2、3.”我飞快地举起了手:“c-i-n-e-m-a。”“对了,加一分。第二题,国家怎么拼?”我想了一会,举起了手,而一旁的妈妈早就举手了,这次只能失去机会了。

十分钟过去了,二十分钟过去了,半个小时过去后,我们的比赛结束了,我、妈妈、爸爸的比分是20:19:13。“我赢啦!”我高兴地一蹦三尺高。咦,爸爸呢?奥,原来他正拿着英语书补习呢:“下周我们再来吧!”“好啊!”我和妈妈齐声说。

瞧!我们在一起多开心,我有一个幸福温暖的大家庭!

作文九:《论小学三年级英语作文启蒙教学》1900字

提 要小学三年级英语作文启蒙教学,主要强调两点:第一,作文题目要贴近学生的生活;第二,要求学生用自己的语言,写出自己的真情实感,为今后的作文奠定良好的基础。

关键词小学英语;作文启蒙;真情实感

作者简介叶 进(1977―),女,上海市徐汇区高安路笫一小学高级教师,研究方向为小学英语教学。(上海 200030)

上海市小学牛津英语教材,对每个年级的教学内容都有明确的要求:一年级重在字母,二年级重在单词,三年级重在句型,四年级重在语段,五年级重在语篇。这种螺旋上升式的编排,既切合学生的学习实际,又符合英语发展的规律。但这些要求是相对稳定,不是绝对不变的。各个学校可以根据自身的情况,有所增减。上海市徐汇区高安路第一小学是上海市大型小学之一,生源较好。因此,在三年级学生学习句型的同时,开始学写英语作文。作文可以说是由多个有相关联系的句子组成的,学写英语作文不仅能学好句型,并且在此基础上,学得更深一些,收获更多一些,提高更快一些。

我们布置的第一篇英语作文,题目是《苹果》。纵观全班学生的作文,归结起来可以为三句话:苹果的外形是圆圆的,苹果的颜色是红红的,苹果的味道是甜甜的。个别学生写了这样一句:苹果看起来像婴儿的脸。(An apple looks like a baby's face.?雪 这个句型学生写不出,在老师的帮助下才得以完成。有的人认为,这太简单了,不是作文。我们的态度是明确的,这就是作文,因为它符合英语作文的要求。

首先,它有题目。有题目就有要求和限制。作文只能写苹果以及与苹果相关的事,如果离开苹果写梨子、桃子等等,就是离题了。其次,它有具体的内容。内容涵盖了三个方面,苹果的外形,苹果的颜色,苹果的味道。这就实实在在地表现了苹果的自然属性。第三,它有写作特色。这种写作特色也许不是学生的着意刻划,而是无意中形成。这三句话是并列的,形成排比关系。而个别学生的一句话,用了比喻手法。当然,这种作文,准确地说,是英语启蒙作文。

在英语作文启蒙教学过程中,我们主要强调两点。

第一,作文题目要贴近学生的生活。这一点主要是针对老师而言。老师在作文命题中,一定要考虑,这个题目是否与学生的生活相关,学生们是否直接在生活中接触、感受、经历过,或者是从书本、电视、网络中间接获取过。如小伙伴、小白兔、文具盒、我的英语老师等题目,切合学生生活,学生有内容可写。如果老师出的题目离开了学生们的生活,其结果就是,老师的题目远离学生实际,学生的作文必然远离老师的题目。

第二,要求学生用自己的语言写作文,要写出自己的真情实感。为什么要求学生写作文要用自己的语言?根据目前中学生写母语作文情况的调查,我们知道,有一部分中学生在写母语作文时,名人的话会讲,明星的话也会讲,就是不会讲自己的话,即不会用自己的话写作文,而是讲一些假话、空话、大话。更有甚者,抄袭拼凑别人的文章,成为自己的作文。以上这些作文根本谈不上是好作文,只能是不及格的差作文。针对这种情况,中学提出母语作文教学要返朴归真,要学生学会用自己的话表情达意,用自己的话写作文。母语作文与英语作文有不同之处,也有相同点,它们在要求学生用自己的话写作文上是相通的。教师们要从小培养学生的这种写作文习惯,不管学生是用朴实的或者华丽的语言,只要是自己的语言,就是好的,就是对的,就应该肯定,予以坚持。《苹果》一文,学生们用朴素的语言表现了从视觉、味觉、感觉等方面对苹果的认识,这是正确的。决不允许学生们在作文中出现不会讲自己话的现象。当然,自己的语言是要逐步锤炼的,不能急于求成。只要学生从小养成了善于用自己的语言写作文的良好风气,再过若干年,中学生的母语作文也会发生质的变化。

要写出真情实感,就是要写出自己的特色。文如其人,每个学生有自己的特点,作文也要有特点。不可否认,启蒙的英语作文在开始训练的一段时间内学生们作文的共性比较多,随着练习的逐步深入,共性越来越少,个性愈来愈多。老师布置《书包》这一作文时,有的同学说,书包装满了书,也装满了知识。有的同学说,我喜欢书包,他是我的好朋友。有的同学说,书包太重,我的学习负担太重,如此等等。无不体现了学生作文的特色。学生们把自己感受最深的情感写出来了。

当然,要想作文写得有特色,有个性,并非易事。只有学生们开启自己的思路,仔细琢磨,反复推敲,才能达到这个目标。因此,老师改作文,不仅要写评语,用笔改,还要与每个学生进行面批,与学生面对面地说出你对其作文的评判。引导学生如何认识事物,如何深入分析事物,如何表达自己的看法,怎样写出自己的心声。这两种批改作文的方法,都要求教师不但要“身”入同学的作文,还要“心”入学生的作文,才能对学生的作文起到好效果。

一位毕业于上海市徐汇区高安路第一小学,现在上海中学读高中的学生,在一篇回忆小学生活的文章中,深有感触地说:“小学三年级的英语作文启蒙教学,在五年的小学生涯中对我影响最大。我坚持用我的手写我的心,用我的手写我自己的思想,即用我的语言写我的感受,让我的作文在小学四年级崭露头角,在上海中学得到同学们的称赞,老师的好评。可以说,没有小学三年级英语作文启蒙的基础,就没有我高中的优秀英语作文。用自己的语言写作文,看起来平凡,其实它是不平凡的,它揭示了作文写作的真谛。而写作必须开启思路,令我在其他学科上也开启思路,将来在工作中也会开启思路,让我受益无穷。谢谢学校,谢谢教我英语启蒙作文的老师,你们永远在我心中。”

作文十:《小学英语三年级期末考复习示范作文》000字

小学英语三年级期末考复习 示范作文(沪教版) Animals:

I like dogs.

They are lovely.

They have big eyes and long tails.

They can run fast.

They can swim very well.

They can ride bicycles too.

How clever!

I like skateboards.

Look at my skateboard.

I can ride it very well.

Look at my T-shirt.

It’s yellow.

It’s very cool.

I need my T-shirt in summer.

I like my T-shirt.

I have some shapes.

I can make a house.

I have a big triangle.

It’s like a roof.

There are many stars in my house.

It’s a beautiful house.

My favourite season is spring.

It is warm and green.

I can plant trees in spring.

I see many flowers and plants in spring.

Do you like spring?

Look at me.

My eyes are big.

My ears are small.

I can play football.

I like swimming.

Children’s Day

Children’s Day is on the first of June. We have a class party in the morning. We go to the zoo in the afternoon. We see a film in the evening. We like Children’s Day.

我要回帖

更多关于 howwasyourday 的文章

随机推荐