如果面试IT行业,面试官问为什么选择这个行业你 ,来个自我介绍吧,要怎么介绍呢

面试问自我介绍缺点职业规划80%靠谱解题思路_面试技巧_上海优就业
IT培训学院
400-650-7353
> 面试问自我介绍缺点职业规划80%靠谱解题思路
面试问自我介绍缺点职业规划80%靠谱解题思路
14:02:37 来源:互联网
本文面试问自我介绍缺点职业规划80%靠谱解题思路由上海优就业整理。
上海优就业为求职转行者答疑解惑,提供名企面试题、面试常见困惑解决方式、招聘信息、IT面试题汇总、HR会问的面试题汇总,在求职过程中,如遇到很难解决的问题,欢迎扫描文章底部官微,后台可直接询问小编,或加群找小伙伴一起探讨,祝面试顺利。
今天给大家收集了HR经常提问的问题及回答,希望对求职的你有所帮助。获取更多相关内容,可以查看IT面试经验分享频道。
自我介绍一下吧,考表达能力
这是面试的必考题,面试者可以提前写好背熟,但是在自我介绍的时候不能太生硬。搞得像背课文一样,HR也不爱听。自我介绍必须要和简历中内容一致,表述上要口语化一些。按照一定的顺序进行,逻辑要合理,层次要分明。
你为什么应聘我们公司,看求职动机
HR问到这个问题,一是希望了解求职者的求职动机,看他的求职之路是否是漫无目的。二是通过这个问题测试应聘者对自己的公司的多少了解。
回答策略:我在高中毕业时就想过从事XX行业,因此在大学也选择攻读XX专业,在这几年的学习中,我更加确定了自己的目标就是从事XX行业。另外,我的性格沉稳,这与公司的气质也十分符合;之所以选择贵公司,是因为贵公司运行良好,发展迅速,能够接受新鲜血液,我认为这里能为我提供一个施展才能的空间。如果我有幸加入贵公司,我会努力证明自己的价值。
职业空白期,好奇心满足一下?
回答思路:
1.确认自己的优势,这些优势正好满足当前应聘的岗位。比如在空白期里你参加了一次与应聘职位有关的培训;
2.明确自己已经有了思想准备和具体方法措施。比如这三年时间你在照顾孩子,那么你应该有孩子和工作的平衡方案;
3.从另一方面说明,这段职业空白对你相当宝贵,你利用这段时间对自己的职业和人生进行思考,你能够对自己更负责,也能够做出更为成熟的决定。
上海优就业公众号提供各类干货,上海招聘信息、最新招聘会、名企面试题、零基础新媒体运营教程、Java教程、PS教程、软件测试教程等,分享程序员的工作日常,欢迎求职者及黑科技爱好者扫描文章底部关注。
微信二维码
QQ群二维码
微博二维码
免责声明:本文来源于网络,由网友提供或网络搜集,仅供个人交流学习参考使用,不涉及商业盈利目的。如有版权问题,请联系本站管理员予以更改或删除。谢谢合作!
热门标签:
在线学习 ● APP下载
微信扫一扫
400-650-7353第三方登录:当前位置: >>
interview面试自我介绍
Everyone knows how to introduce themselves, right? It's just like those name tags organizers pass out at networking events, &Hello, my name is…& Unfortunately, a lot of job seekers have a tough time getting beyond that very basic introduction. Sure, they can chat about where they grew up or their favorite book or movie, but when it comes time to say something smart and relevant about their job search interests, it gets a little tricky.
大家都知道怎么做自我介绍吗?大多时候我们都像是给自己贴上宣传标签,“你好,我叫……”,悲剧的是,大部分求职者都很难跳出这个基本的框框。当然,他们可以介绍自己来自哪里,或者喜欢的书籍或电影。但当要他们表现一番,谈谈工作见地时,一切又好像变得复杂起来。
Do you have a pitch about you, your skills, and accomplishments ready to use the next time someone asks what you're looking for? While conventional wisdom used to dictate you prepare a two-minute &elevator pitch,& most elevator rides don't last two minutes, and most people's attention spans certainly don't.
下次面试官问你想做什么的时候,你能对自己的特长和成就对答如流么?一般情况下你都需要准备一个两分钟的“电梯游说”(小编注:电梯游说又叫电梯法则,即假设你在电梯里,只有30秒的时间来向一位关系公司前途的大客户推广产品且必须成功)。 但实际上正如电梯行驶不超过两分钟一样,人的注意力也持续不了这么久。
Instead of the two-minute pitch, you should think about how to share relevant information about yourself quickly and succinctly so your target audience doesn't have time to start mentally planning out their grocery shopping list while they're waiting for you to stop talking about yourself.If you can't introduce yourself to a potential contact in 30 seconds or less, you may miss some important opportunities to impress someone important.
与其准备两分钟的自我介绍,你不如好好想想怎么在更短的时间内成功推销自己,这样才不至于使你的听众一边无聊地想着购物清单一边不耐烦地等你结束自我介绍。如果你无法在30秒或更短时间内做完自我介绍,那么你将失去给别人留下深刻印象的机会。
To create an impressive pitch, know the answers to the following questions:
  要做一个让人眼前一亮的自我介绍,先回答以下问题吧:
1. What is your goal or objective?
1.你的目标是什么?
2. What do you offer? Identify the skills and accomplishments that make you stand out from other people in your industry.
2.你有什么与众不同之处?列举那些能让你脱颖而出的技能和成就。
3. What do you do? Include information about your goal or objective as it relates to your target audience.
3.你能做什么?谈些让你的听众感兴趣的抱负或目标。
4. What problems do you solve? Every job description stems from a company's problem or specific need. Make sure you know how your contributions will make a difference for the organizations you target.
4.你能解决什么问题?每个工作岗位都是为公司的特定需求而设立的。一定要知道你能为面试公司做些什么。
5. What results do you create? Think about your accomplishments in your current or past positions.
5.你取得过哪些成绩?想想你在现在或过去的工作岗位上所取得的成果。
Use this format to plan your reply:
用这个模板来回答以上问题:
I work with (target audience) to (what problem do you solve). This is how (your results).
我到(贵公司)工作(所能做到的是),以下就是回答效果。
I collaborate with non-profit organizations that support women's causes to create, organize, and run fundraising events that raise money from previously untapped donor bases. Last year, we increased donations by more than 50 percent and broke all of our fundraising records.
我和一个非营利组织合作,从潜在的人群中筹集资金,支持女性创业。去年,我们的筹款增加了50%,打破了历年的筹款记录。
Keep in mind: One trick to a successful pitch is to eliminate jargon or other language your target audience won't understand. This is especially important for career changers: don't rely on lingo from your previous career to appeal to new networking contacts. Focus your comments to appeal to your new audience and you'll be much more successful impressing them with your knowledge, skills, and abilities.
切记:成功面试的诀窍在于不要让你的面试官听不懂你在说什么。这对转行的求职者来说更加重要:在网络面试中不要用你曾经工作领域流行的行话,而应该用自己独到的见地来使你的面试官对你的知识、技能和能力留下深刻的印象。
With a well-planned, succinct, targeted introduction, you'llinspire additional conversation with your networking contacts. Prepare to ask for a formal meeting to share ideas and insights, but always be ready to detail your expertise in-depth and on the spot if someone asks. Always be ready to answer questions about how you accomplished your goals and solved problems in the past and to explain how those experiences make you a good fit for your targeted opportunity.
有了一个精心准备的、简洁的和有针对性的自我介绍,你将会引起面试官交流的兴趣。你也可以问问是否能够见面谈谈自己的想法,同时也要做好回答问题的准备,并给出让人印象深刻的答案。时刻准备好回答这些问题,比如你所取得的成就,你过去解决的问题以及为什么这些经验使你成为最佳人选。
面试的第一步,一般都是做一个一分钟的自我介绍,根据公司不同,有时候也会要求做一分半钟、三分钟、五分钟的自我介绍;外企或与外语关联度较大的公司会要求做英语自我介绍。
不少面试者不太重视自我介绍部分,除了像调查户口似地“汇报”一下自己的姓名、专业、毕业院校/曾经的工作单位之外,就再也说不出什么能吸引面试官的内容了。其实,面试官需要知道的恰恰是你没有说出来的那些信息,毕竟能从简历上看到的内容,面试官都已经知道了。你要说的应该是简历中没有写出来或者没有具体写的事情。
一分钟的面试自我介绍怎么做才精彩?
第一步:认识自己。
Brainstorm your qualities and accomplishments. For an interview introduction, briefly cover your major accomplishments and qualifications, such as certifications.
仔细想想自己都有哪些特点,取得过哪些成就。面试自我介绍,需要简单提及自己取得过的重大成就,以及获得的主要资质,比如某个证书。
想要在一分钟内引起面试官的兴趣,就必须一击即中。最好的方式就是展示自己过去获得过的成绩,自己有什么样的能力,从而可以为公司带来什么样好处。切记,公司不是慈善机构,不会因为你快交不起房租了,上有老下有小就雇佣你,公司要看的是你能创造多大的价值和利益。
第二步:投其所好
Choose a personal anecdote that illustrates your personality in a creative way. Employers want to hear about your accomplishments, and a personalized story helps you stand out. The story should take about 20 seconds to complete.
用有趣的方式讲一个能体现个人特点的故事。雇主想要听的是你取得的成绩,个性化的故事能帮助你脱颖而出。个人故事的时间最好控制在20秒内。
讲故事是让你区别于其他求职者的好方法,故事的主题最好就是你在第一步中确定的自己的优势。但你的故事必须要和应聘公司的企业文化、应聘的职位相关,这就是所谓的投其所好。你还要在故事中再一次突出你的强项:领导能力、沟通能力、学习能力、开拓能力等等。记住,你的故事一定是你最想让面试官记住的内容,一定是对应聘公司有利的事情,一定是你最得意的成绩。
第三步:事先演练
Practice your speech with a timer to make sure it is less than a minute. Read it to family and friends and solicit suggestions. Record and review your speech using a video camera. Pay attention to your mannerisms and projection of your voice. Smile and speak clearly.
做一次计时的面试自我介绍演练,确保你的讲话不会超过1分钟。向你的家人朋友做一次模拟练习,并收集反馈意见。用摄像机拍下你做面试自我介绍的过程,注意自己讲话是不是够礼貌,说话的声音是不是合适。记得微笑,还要吐字清晰。
事先演练最大的作用其实是观察自己的身体语言。有研究显示,在日常沟通中,非语言性的表达占了七成。因此在一分钟的面试自我介绍里,你需要观察自己是否在说话时会有些不合适的小动作,比如撸头发,推镜架,摸下巴等等。这些小动作不仅会让你看起来不专业,而且会分散听众的注意力。在面试自我介绍中,比较恰当的身体语言是坐正,身体略向前倾,双臂自然垂下或放在桌面上,正视面试官,面带微笑,吐字清晰地完成自我介绍的内容。
 英语面试让不少人头疼,在面试时如果自我介绍说的结结巴巴首先便落了下乘。即使英语不好,也一定要练得顺溜!本文整理了一些自我介绍和常见问题的回答方法,希望能给求职路上的应届生们一些帮助。
 1. 自我介绍范文三例(self-introduction)
(1) Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is ***, 24. I come from ******,the capital of *******Province. I graduated from the ******* department of *****University in July ,2001.In the past two years I have been preparing for the postgraduate examination while I have been teaching *****in NO.****middle School and I was a head-teacher of a class in junior grade two.Now all my hard work has got a result since I have a chance to be interview by you . I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of history.In my spare time,I have broad interests like many other youngsters.I like reading books, especially those about *******.Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line.In addition ,during my college years,I was once a Net-bar technician.So, I have a comparatively good command of network application.I am able to operate the computer well.I am skillful in searching for information in Internet.I am a football fan for years.Italian team is my favorite.Anyway,I feel great pity for our country’s team. I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning .Of course, if I am given a chance to study ****** in this famous University,I will stare no effort to master a good command of advance ******.
(2) Good afternoon. I am of great hornor to stand here and introduce myself to you .First of all ,my english name is ...and my chinese name is ..If you are going to have a job interview ,you must say much things which can show your willness to this job ,such as ,it is my long cherished dream to be ...and I am eager to get an opportunity to do...and then give some examples which can give evidence to .then you can say something about your hobbies .and it is best that the hobbies have something to do with the job.
(3) Good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september. now i will introduce myself briefly,i am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province ,northeast of china,and i am curruently a senior student at beijing XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.and i will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 with an ease. and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, i have attend several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, i have taken a tour to some big factory and company. through these i have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkard. but i have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still. i guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law, and what is my plan during graduate study life, i would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal,i like my major packaging and i won't give up,if i can pursue my master degree here i will combine law with my former education. i will work hard in thesefields ,patent ,trademark, copyright, on the base of my years study in department of p&p, my character? i cannot describe it well, but i know i am optimistic and confident. sometimes i prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is valleyball,playing cards or surf online. through college life,i learn how to balance between study and entertainment. by the way, i was a actor of our amazing drama club. i had a few glorious memory on stage. that is my pride.
  2. What is your greatest strength?(你最突出的优点是什么?)
这是很多面试考官喜欢问的一个问题,这是你展示自己的最佳机会,不要吹嘘自己或过于自负,但要让雇主知道你相信自己,你知道自己的优点。如可答:“我认为我最大的优点是能够执着地尽力把事情办好。当做完一件工作而其成果又正合我的预想时,我会有一种真正的成就感。我给自己定了一些高目标。比如说,我要成为出色的毕业生。尽管在大学一年级时我启动慢了些,但最终我以优等论文完成了学业。”
I feel that my strongest asset is my ability to stick to things to get them done. I feel a real sense of accomplishment when I finish a job and it turns out just as I’d planned. I’ve set some high goals for myself. For example, I want to graduate with highest distinction. And even though I had a slow start in my freshman year, I made up for it by doing an honor’s thesis。
 3. What is your greatest weakness?(你最大的缺点是什么?)
你不应该说你没有任何弱点,以此来回避这个问题。每个人都有弱点,最佳策略是承认你的弱点,但同时表明你在予以改进,并有克服弱点的计划。可能的话,你可说出一项可能会给公司带来好处的弱点,如可说:“我是一个完美主义者。工作做得不漂亮,我是不会撒手的。”
I'm such a perfectionist that I will not stop until a job is well done。
  4. 英语面试实战指南
(1) what is your major?
My major is Business Administration. I am especially interested in〃Marketing〃.
(2) Which university are you attending?
I am attending×××University.
(3) What course did you like best?
Project Management. I was very interested in this course when I was a student. And I think it’s very useful for my present work。
(4) Do you feel that you have received a good general training?
Yes.I have studied in an English train-ing program and a computer training program since I graduated from university. I am currently studying Finance at a training school.
(5) What have you learned from the jobs you have had?
I have learned a lot about business know how and basic office skills. In addition,I learned at my previous job show to cooperate with my colleagues.
(6) What’s you major weak point?
I haven’t been involved in international business,so I don’t have any experience,but I have studied this course in the International Business Training Center of the×××Company.
(7) What kind of personality do you think you have?
I always approach things very enthusiastically. When I beg in something,I don’t like to leave it halfdone. I can’t concentrate on something new until the first thing is finished。
(8) What is the most important thing for you to be happy?
Different people have different ideas. I think the most important thing for me is having a good relationship with my family members and my friends. My family has always been very closeknit,and my friend sand I spend a lot of time together. Without that I would be much less happy than I am.
(9) Are you more of a leader or a follower?
I don’t try to lead people. I’d rather cooperate with everybody,and get the job done by working together.
(10) Are you available for travel?
Yes,I like traveling. I am young and unmarried. It’s no problem for me to travel frequently.
(11) What salary do you expect?
Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first?I think salary is closely related to the responsibilities of the job。
(12) Do you work well under pressure?
Working under pressure is exciting and challenging. I don’t mind working under pressure. I work well under the secircum stances. People can,I Can。
(13) Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration?
No,nothing in particular。
就业市场竞争激烈,一次面试机会对众多求职者而言更是来之不易。想在未来的雇主面前留下好印象,千万要小心,可别说错话哟!今天一起来聊聊,求职面谈什么话不该说!
  1. Sorry I'm late. 对不起,我迟到了。
不用多说,准时是职场永恒的法则。面试官可不想招来一位爱迟到的人。
 2. What's your annual leave and sickness policy? 这里的年假和病假怎么休?
这句话在头一次面试问可不妙,因为你正暗示雇主,还没上班就开始盘算着歇假了。
  3. I'll just take this call. 我接一下电话。
面试时接电话,发短信,这可是对雇主的大不敬。所以进门前赶紧静音吧!
 4. 面试被问到:Where do you see yourself in five years? (今后5年你有什么计划?)千万别说: Doing your job. (继续做自己的工作。)
好好想想你的这份工作所需要的经验,和老板可能需要你担负的职责,做个积极主动的回应。不过,要小心别抢老板饭碗哦!
  5. My previous employer sucked. 我以前的老板太烂了。
不管你上一份工作有多糟,说前任老板坏话不仅是不专业,还透露了你的人品。 眼前这位面试官很可能联系你的前任老板询问你的情况,这会儿“过河拆桥”实非明智之举。
  6. You make widgets? I thought you made cricket bats.
你们是做部件的?我还以为你们是生产板球拍的。
面试前调查清楚公司的情况,才不至于闹出这种尴尬。至少你应该说看过人家的网站了解过,当然了解得越多,才能说明你对新雇主的足够重视。
  7. Bloody hell. 该死的
面试现场,脏话是个大禁忌。以前的口头禅也要扳一扳,也许你会碰上一个不小心吐出脏字的雇主,不过千万不要被他影响,继续保持你的专业作风吧!
  8. I was very good at sorting out PEBs by using ARCs.
使用ARC梳理PEB,我最在行。
在前任雇主那里常说的行话,不要轻易带到你的面试中,因为人家不一定能理解。清楚地讲解你的技能和经验,才不至于造成误会。
9. Do I really have to wear that uniform?
我一定要穿制服吗?
你对工装制服的抱怨不会起任何作用,其实你的雇主也不太喜欢那套衣服。
  10. 被问到:What do you expect to enjoy most about this role? (这个职位什么最吸引你?)记得像津贴(perks)、工资(the pay)、午餐时间(lunchtimes),同事(co-workers)或假期(the holidays)一类就免提了。想想你应该说点什么吧!
1. “Tell me about how you handled a conflict situation you encountered”
1. “告诉我遇到冲突你是如何处理的。”
“I sat down with the other person and asked him to discuss his issues with me. I then gave my side of the story”
“我和对方坐下来讨论了一下我们之间冲突的问题,然后我提出了自己的看法。”
2. “What books or magazines do you read?”
2. “你平常看哪些书或杂志?”
“A trade journal relevant to the company’s line of business”
“与公司业务有关的贸易杂志。”
3. “What motivates you?”
3. “什么东西能激励你?”
“A challenge and interesting work”
“有挑战又有趣的工作。”
4.“Where do you plan to be in five years time?”
4. “5年后你计划自己达到什么高度?”
“Your company structure makes me hope I could become a staff engineer”
“贵公司的架构让我希望自己能成为主管工程师。”
5.”What changes have you made in your life that you are most proud of?”
5. “最令你骄傲的改变是什么?”
“I went back to college to study for my MBA”
”我回到大学攻读MBA。“
6. “What are your salary requirements?”
6.”你对工资有什么要求?“
“Salary is not my primary consideration but I do have to pay the bills, so I am open to any reasonable offer”
”薪酬并不是我主要考虑的问题,但我也要付账单,所以任何合理的条件我都愿意接受。“
7. “What are some of your major weaknesses?”
7.”你主要的缺点有哪些?“
“I am generally nervous giving presentations but, with preparation, I have found I am much more confident”
”我通常在演讲时会紧张,但是经过准备后我会更自信。“
8 “Are you being interviewed by any other companies?”
8.”你有没有面试其他公司?“
“I do have some other options, in this particular field, but this company is my first choice”
”我有一些其他选择,但是在这个行业内,贵公司是我的第一选择。“
9. ”If you had to compare your which one would it be and why?“
9. “如果把你自己比作动物,你会选择哪个,并说说原因?”
“A lion because although they are independent, they also work well within their group”
“狮子,因为虽然它们各自独立,但是在团队中也能做得很好。”
10. “Describe how a sport or hobby taught you a lesson in teamwork?”
10. “有没有一项运动或爱好让你学会了团队合作?”
“When I was at college my basketball coach taught me to pass the ball, if it was to my team’s advantage. So now I always look out for my team mates”
“当我上大学时,我的篮球教练让我在对我方有利的情况下传球,所以现在我总是很关心队友。”
With about five candidates for every job opening these days, some responsible for hiring decisions have resorted to desperate measures in their efforts to narrow the field. Researchers at career site Glassdoor.com culled through tens of thousands of queries reported by job seekers who had done their best to come up with answers on the spot, and selected the oddest interview questions of the past 15 months.
由于目前美国每个空缺职位平均有约5名候选人,一些负责做出招聘决定的人员开始采用极端招数来缩小候选人范围。招聘网站Glassdoor.com的研究人员梳理了上万个由求职者提供的、曾在面试过程中绞尽脑汁试图回答的问题,从中选出过去15个月最古怪的面试问题。
Luckily for beleaguered candidates, the interviewers seemed in most cases to be more interested in how people responded -- that is, in hearing their thought process, and seeing how well they kept their cool -- than in receiving a &correct& response. A sampling of Glassdoor's list, and where the question was asked:
对于倍感困扰的求职者,幸运的一点是多数情况下面试官更感兴趣的是求职者如何应对――即听到他们的思考过程,以及他们是否能保持冷静――而不是求职者能否给出“正确的”答案。下面是Glassdoor整理的一些古怪的面试问题以及提问的公司:
&Given the numbers 1 to 1, 000, what is the minimum number of guesses needed to find a specific number, if you are given the hint 'higher' or 'lower' for each guess you make?& -- Facebook
“在数字1-1,000中,如果每猜一次,都告诉你是‘高了’、还是‘低了’。要猜中一个数字,至少要猜多少次?”――Facebook
&Using a scale of 1 to 10, rate yourself on how weird you are.& -- Capital One (COF)
“用1-10分制来打分,你认为你的古怪程度是几分?”――Capital One
&Explain quantum electrodynamics in two minutes, starting now.& -- Intel (INTC)
“用两分钟时间解释一下量子电动力学,现在开始。”――英特尔公司(Intel)
&How many balloons would fit in this room?& -- PricewaterhouseCoopers
“这个房间能装下几个气球?”――普华永道(PricewaterhouseCoopers)
&If you were shrunk to the size of a pencil and put in a blender, how would you get out?& -- Goldman Sachs (GS)
“假如你被缩小到一支铅笔大小,并被放入一个搅拌机里,你怎么跑出来?”―― 高盛公司(Goldman Sachs)
&You have a bouquet of flowers. All but two are roses, all but two are daisies, and all but two are tulips. How many flowers do you have?& -- Epic Systems
“有一束花。除两朵外都是玫瑰,除两朵外都是菊花,除两朵外都是郁金香。一共有几朵花?”――Epic Systems
&What is the philosophy of martial arts?& -- Aflac (AFL)
“武术的基本原理是什么?”――Aflac
&Explain to me what has happened in this country during the last 10 years.& -- Boston Consulting
“给我讲讲,过去十年美国都发生了些什么?” ――波士顿咨询公司(Boston Consulting)
&If you could be any superhero, which one would you be?& -- AT&T (T)
“如果你能成为超级英雄,你想当哪个超级英雄?”――美国电话电报公司(AT&T)
&How do you weigh an elephant without using a scale?& -- IBM (IBM)
“不用秤,怎么为一头大象称重?”――IBM
&If you had 5, 623 participants in a tournament, how many games would need to be played to determine the winner?& -- Amazon (AMZN)
“如果有5,623人参加锦标赛,需要比多少场才能决出获胜者?”――亚马逊公司(Amazon)
&How many bricks are there in Shanghai? Consider only residential buildings.& --Deloitte Consulting
“上海有多少块砖?只考虑住宅。”――德勤咨询(Deloitte Consulting)
&You have five bottles of pills. One bottle has 9 gram pills, the others have 10 gram pills. You have a scale that can be used only once. How can you find out which bottle contains the 9 gram pills?& --eBay (EBAY)
“有5瓶药,一瓶装有9克药,其余都装有10克药。只使用一次天平,如何找出盛有9克药的那一瓶?”――eBay
&What is your fastball?& -- Ernst &Young
“说说你的快球?” ――安永(Ernst &Young)
&How would you market ping pong balls if ping pong itself became obsolete? List many ways, then pick one and go into detail.& -- Microsoft (MSFT)
“假如乒乓运动已经过时,你如何销售乒乓球?列出多种方式,然后选择其中一种,详细说明。”――微软公司(Microsoft)
&How many smartphones are there in New York City?& -- Google (GOOG)
“纽约市有多少部智能手机?”――谷歌公司(Google)
&You are in charge of 20 people. Organize them to figure out how many bicycles were sold in your area last year.& -- Schlumberger (SLB)
“你现在管理着20个人。将他们组织起来,找出你所在地区去年卖出了多少辆自行车。”――斯伦贝谢(Schlumberger)
&Why do you think only a small percentage of the population makes over $125, 000 a year?& -- New York Life
“你说为什么年收入超过12.5万美元的人只占人口很低比例?――纽约人寿(New York Life)
&You have three boxes. One contains only apples, one contains only oranges, and one contains both apples and oranges. The boxes have been incorrectly labeled so that no label accurately identifies the contents of any of the boxes. Opening just one box, and without looking inside, you take out one piece of fruit. By looking at the fruit, how can you immediately label all of the boxes correctly?& -- Apple (AAPL)
“有三个箱子,一个装的全是苹果,一个装的全是桔子,还有一个装的是苹果和桔子。箱子的标签都贴错了,没有一个标签能正确指示箱子里装的是什么。只打开其中一个箱子,不往里看,然后拿出一个水果。看过这个水果后,你怎么能立即给这些箱子正确地贴上标签?”――苹果公司(Apple)
&How many ball bearings, each one inch in diameter, can fit inside a 747 aircraft?& -- SAIC (SAI)
“一架747飞机内可以装多少个直径一英寸的滚珠轴承?”――SAIC
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 面试官问我为什么想从事销售行业 的文章

随机推荐