1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
初中英语感叹句(公开课)1.ppt
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
Review PPT Review One
Write words .phrases and sentences of Unit8(Is there a post ofice near here?)SectionA Review Two
Grammar and important sentences Review Three The form of sentence 感叹句考点 近年来,感叹句的构成及转换是中考常考的考点之一,因此,掌握感叹句对于中考至关重要 感叹句的构成 感叹句一般由what或how开头,句末加感叹号“!”。What修饰名词,how修饰形容词、副词、动词。
感叹句除了上述的what, how引导之外,也可以
用单词、短语或句子加感叹号构成。
e.g. Wonderful!精彩!
Good luck!祝你好运!
The book is so interesting!这本书真有趣!
感叹句的句型 如何确定用What 还是How Eg _____ cold water it is!
_____ cold
the water is! “一找”: “二看”: “三确定”: * Teacher: Chen Duoqi 感叹句详解 Review Four
所谓感叹句,就是用来表达喜怒哀乐及惊奇等强烈感情的句子。 感叹句的定义 1.What + a/an + 形容词 + 单数可数名词 + (主语 + 谓语)!”或“What + 不可数名词!
What a clever boy (he is)!(他是)多么聪明的孩子呀!
What fun!多好玩呀!
2.What + 形容词 + 复数可数名词 + (主语 + 谓语)!
What beautiful flowers (they are)! 3.What + 形容词 + 不可数名词 + (主语 + 谓语)!
What fine weather (it is)!
_____bad weather it is!
正确答案:C 解析:形容词后出现了非主语的名词,故这个感叹句应该由What来引导.
二 、由How构成的感叹句 1. How + 形容词 + a/an +单数可数名词 + (主语 + 谓语) +……! How clever a boy he is!他多么聪明的男孩! 2.How + 形容词 + 主语 + 谓语! How beautiful the girl is!那位姑娘多么漂亮呀! 3.How + 副词 + 主语 + 谓语! How fast he runs! 他跑得多么快呀 4.How + 主语 + 谓语! How time flies!时间过得真快呀!
_____interesting it is to go sailing in Qingdao in summer!
正确答案:C 解析:看出这个感叹句的结构是“……形 主 动”,所以是How引导的.
课堂检测: 一、用How , What (a / an) 填空
delicious food it is !
interesting film!
tall the boy is !
hard work !
hard job ! What What an What a How
What a 二、句型转换
1 .What a heavy rain ! _____
the rain is !
2. How interesting the boy is !
_____ interesting boy
把一个陈述句变为感叹句时,常使用“一切断二加减三调换”的方法。
三调换 1.It is a long story.
2.This book is interesting.
what how What a long story it is! How interesting this book is! She is a pretty girl.
正在加载中,请稍后...英语名言_感叹句翻译的多种方式_沪江英语
网页版学习工具
感叹句较其他句式有很大的灵活性,它并不拘泥于这两种表达方式,下面一起跟小编看看还有哪些手段可以表达我们的”惊讶”吧。
一般式,即最常见的由how what 引导的感叹句,
How+形容词或副词+(主+谓)!
How lovely it is!多可爱啊!
How +主语+谓语!
How he ran!他跑得多快啊!
How +adj+a/an+可数名词单数+主谓!
How interesting a film it is! =What an interesting film it is!
What +a/an +形容词+可数名词单数+(主谓)!
What a beautiful parking lot( it is)!
What +adj+不可数名词/名词复数+主谓!
这水多么清澈!What clean water it is!
他们买的衣服太贵了!What expensive clothes they have bought!
特殊感叹句的汉译
感叹句的英译汉相对来说比较好判断,根据上下文及语境即可翻译,然而汉语中的感叹句变化多端,把握起来有一定难度,我们就以下几种情况谈一谈汉语中经常出现的特殊的感叹句的翻译方法:
要是妈妈看见了, 该多喜欢!
How mother would like it, if she saw it!
英语中how也可以修饰动词,但不能直接放在动词前,而是放在句首,how后的句子必须有完整的主谓结构,所以在翻译时,应根据上下文补出逻辑主语。
汉语中的反问句译为感叹句
穿着黑色带金线的军服,佩着一柄短短的军刀,骑在很高大的白马上,在海岸边缓辔徐行的时候,心里只充满了壮美的快感,几曾想到现在的自己,是这般的静寂,只拿着一枝笔儿,写她幻想中的情绪呢?How in thosedays it used to fill her heart with great pleasure to find herself the very picture of magnificent beauty when, clad in a gold-threaded naval uniform and armed with a saber at her waist, she ambled along with a loose rein on a giant of a white horse, little knowing that she would someday be reduced to being a solitary writer wielding the pen to depict her dreams and emotions! (选自《张培基英译现代散文选》)
本段中“几曾想到…”其本质是“未曾想到”,因此按否定句来翻译,译者为了充分原作者的强烈的情感,加入了感叹句句式。
汉语中的感叹句译为英语中的陈述句
一把刀,一匹马,便堪过尽一生了!女孩子的事,是何等的琐碎烦腻呵!The saber, the horse --that was what she would like to have for lifelong company. Things about young females – how trivial and boring they seemed to her!
原文中两个感叹句连用,译者将语气不是很强烈的感叹译为陈述句。
除了几点无聊的英雄泪,还有甚么?她安于自己的境地了!What else could she do except weep a few futile heroic tears? She had to reconcile herself to the present way of life.
原句中的感叹,并不是为了表达惊喜,更多的是一种怅惘之情,译为陈述句也可。
汉语中的陈述句译为英语感叹句
生命如果是圈儿般的循环,或者便从“将来”,又走向“过去”的道上去,但这也是无聊呵! How nice it would be if she could have her life to live over again! But that was mere fantasy!
原句虽为陈述句,但表达了一种“如果…多好!”的隐含意思,译者将其译为感叹句,也正是为了表达这种意思。
感叹句的否定
英语感叹句主要通过词汇上的否定来表达否定意义,主要是将作为感叹中心的形容词和动词变为反义词,以达到表达否定意义的目的。例如:
多不公平!How unfair!
多么不讲理!How unreasonable!
其他表示“感叹”的手段
以“Fancy/Imagine/To think /just think ”等开头的祈使句,如
这光景,是怎样的使人涌出慷慨的快乐眼泪呢?Fancy the very scene moving her to copious tears of joy!(选自《张培基英译现代散文选》)
本句除了注意fancy的出场以外,还要注意原句虽然以“?”结尾,隐含的却是感叹的语气,因此译为感叹句。
与if有关的感叹
if 引导的否定句,有时可表达吃惊的意思,含有”不可相信,难以置信”之意。
It would be strange if he didn't know.他要是不知道才怪呢!
if only 开头,表达强烈愿望或遗憾的句子,也可作感叹句翻译,译为“…就好了”。
If only you had told me that some time ago.要是你早些时候告诉我该多好啊!
插入语if you please(用于对某人的行为表示气愤或惊异)译为”你们听听,岂有此理”。
And now, if you please, he wants me to rewrite the whole thing!哼!你们听听,他竟要我全部重写!
that 引导的感叹句,其谓语动词通常为should(意为”竟然”)。
I find it astonishing that he should be so rude to you.他竟然对你这样无礼,真叫我吃惊。
以here/there/ off/ in等副词开头的句子,有时可译为感叹句
See, here he comes!瞧, 他来了!
Off you go!你走!
一般来说,一个表达强烈情感的句法不完整的句子,也可作感叹句。
You told! 你说的!
Who knows! 谁知道啊!
感叹句在现代汉语中很常见,感叹句是不拘泥于一种形式的。无论英译汉还是汉译英,是否译为感叹句,一般取决于原句是否传达了喜怒哀乐惊或恐这几种情绪,有时语气不强烈的感叹句也可译为陈述句,隐含感叹语气的陈述句也可译为感叹句。
4,the+形容词最高级,有时会包含让步的意义,可译为&哪怕是&&即使&如:
The shortest cut would take us 30 minutes to get there.
去那里即使是走捷径也要花30分钟...英语感叹句常见题型的解题技巧_中华文本库
第1页/共4页
★在我们平时的学习和训练中,感叹
句的常见题型有:陈述句改为感叹句(句
型转换)、选择感叹词(选择)、感叹句互换
(同义句转换)以及感叹句找错(改错)等
四种。要正确解答此类题目,除知道what
修饰名词、how 修饰形容词和副词外,还应掌握如下一些解题技巧。
一、陈述句变为感叹句(句型转换)
这类题目可以用口诀“一断二加三换位”来解。所谓“一断”就是第一步将该陈述句在谓语动词后面断开,如下面的例句1就是在动词is 后面断开。“二加”即第二步在断开处加感叹词what 或how (若断开后的后半部分中心词是名词,则用若断开后的后半部分中心词是形容词或副词,则用how);例句1断开后中心词是名词girl,故在断开处加上感叹词what 。“三换位”即第三步把前两步所得到的两部分交换位置。例句1中的第一部分She is 和第二部分what a beautif ul girl 交换位置,这样整理后得到感叹句:What a beautiful girl she is!
②二加what 例1注意:若原陈述句中有very,too,quite,rather 等程度副词,变为感叹句后要去掉。另外,感叹句的主语和动词可以同时省略。如例1所得感叹句也可写成What a beautiful girl!
a beautiful girl.
江苏盐城杨文君■英语感叹句
常见题型的解题技巧
第1页/共4页
寻找更多 "" 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&初中英语感叹句专项练习及答案正文
初中英语感叹句专项练习及答案
初中英语感叹句专项练习及答案
康俊嘉  
  []译文:我正在一家饭馆吃饭,托尼.斯蒂尔走了进来,[|]。托尼曾在一家律师事务所,而现在正在一家上班。他的薪很高,但他却总是向借钱,并且从来不还。托尼看见了我,就走过来和我坐到一张桌子前。他从未向我借过钱。当他吃饭时,我提出向他借20英镑。令我惊奇的是,他立刻把钱给了我。“我还从未向你借过钱,”托尼说道,“所以现在你可以替我付饭钱了!”New words and expressions 生词和短语turn
n. 行为,举止deserve
v. 应得到,值得lawyer
n. 律师bank
n. 银行salary
n. 工资immediately adv. 立刻at a restaurant在一家饭馆in a lawyer's office曾在一家律师事务所pays back偿还twenty pounds20英镑to
my surprise令我惊奇的是pay for付钱感叹句专项练习一、填入适当的词完成下列感叹句。1).________ difficult homework we had yesterday! 2).________cute dog it is!3).________ interesting the story is!4).________ bad the weather in England is!5).________ honest boy Tom is !6).________ tasty smell the cake gave off!7).________ good time we had on the beach yesterday!8).________ exciting news you've brought us!9).________cool your new car is!10).________ scary these tigers are!二、填空。1. _______ fast the boy ran!A. How
D. What an2. _______ well you sing but _______ badly he dances!A. How, how
B. What, whatC. How, what
D. What, how3. ________ delicious the soup is! I’d like some more.A. How
B. How an C. What
D. What an4. ___ fools they were! They believed what the man said. A. How
B. How an C What D. What an5. _______ foolish they were! They believed what the man said.A. How
D. What an6.___ difficult questions they are! I can’t answer them.A. How
B. How an C. What D. What an7. I miss my friend very much. _____ I want to see her!A. How
B. How an C. What
D. What an8. _______ lovely weather we are having these days!A. How
B. How an C. What
D. What an9. _______ beautiful your new dress is!A. How
B. How an C. What
D. What an10. _______ interesting work it is to teach children! A. How
B. How anC. What
D. What an三、所给填空,使填空句变为相应的感叹句:1. The boy swam very fast.(同义句)_______ _______ the boy swam!2. The school trip is very exciting. (同义句)_____ ______ the school trip is!3. Hei Longjiang looks very beautiful in winter. (同义句)___ ___ Hei Longjiang looks in winter!4. It is a very useful dictionary. (同义句)_______ _______ _______ dictionary it is!_______ _______ _______ dictionary is!5. The students are listening very carefully. ________ ________ the students are listening!love doing sth.
喜欢做某事
enjoy doing sth.
喜欢做某事
ike doing sth.喜欢做某事
prefer doing sth.
喜欢做某事be fond of doing sth. 喜欢做某事have fun doing sth.
喜欢做某be interested in doing sth. 对……感兴趣pleased / nice /glad to do sth. 很高兴做某事learn a lot about
学很多关于
learn sth.from… 从….学到used to do sth.
过去常做某事
used to listen to music
过去常听音乐listen to sb. /sth.听某人说,听…
report sth. to sb.向某人pop/rock music流行乐 /摇滚乐
read novels 看小说all the time 一直
know little about …知道一点有关Let’s be friends 让我们成为朋友
in one’s spare /free time
在某人业余go fishing
go to the movie theater a lot常去看It’s great fun. 很
play sports=do sports 做运动go out 出去 go out to do sth.出去做……go out for…为……出去
o out for a walk出去散步 do some outdoor activities 做一些户外运动 outdoor activities 户外运动Sounds good /great
听起来很好
need a change 须改变一下in front of 在……的前面(在某个范围外的前面)in the front of在……的前部(在某个范围内的前面)teach sb. to do sth. 教某人做某事
teach oneself such as+一系列并列的人或物+(and so on) “例如,像” for example,+一个句子“例如”keep pets 养宠物 daily work 日常工作/
恢复take a bath =have a bath 洗澡
take sb. out for a walk
带某人出去散步语法学习1.I used to listen to rock music but now I collect telephone cards and paintings. (Page 53) 我过去常听摇滚乐,可现在我集电话卡和画。used to do sth. 这一结构表示过去的(过去经常反复发生的动作)或状态(暗含的意思是现在已不复存在),只有一种形式,即过去式,用于所有人称。used to的否定形式为:used not to do或didn’t use to do。疑问句为Used you to... ? 或 Did you use to...?如:1)I used to go to school on foot. 我过去步行上学。(暗含的意思是:我现在不再步行上学了。)2)Mary used to sleep late.玛莉过去总是很晚才睡觉。(暗含的意思是:玛莉现在睡觉不再那么晚了。)3)I used to walk along the road after supper.我过去常常在晚饭后沿着这条马散步。4)He used not to like Peking opera, but now he’s very fond of it.他过去不喜欢京剧,但现在非常喜欢。另外,注意be used to doing sth.与used to do sth.的区别:be used to doing sth “习惯于……,适应于……”如:1)He is used to working hard. 他习惯于努力地工作。2)He used to bring me roses when he came to see me. 过去他来看我时,常带玫瑰。3)I’m used to doing jogging in the morning now. 我习惯于早上慢跑。be used to do sth.“某物被用来做某事”。如:1)Wood is used to make paper. 木材被用来生产纸张。2)Computers can be used to do a lot of work now. 如今电脑可用来做许多事。3.He doesn’t mind whether they’re good or not. ( Page 59)他并不介意它们是否是好的。此句为以whether引导的宾语从句。whether...or not“不论是否……”。如:答案:一、What,What a,
How,What an,What,
How二、BAACA
CACAC三、1. How fast2. How exciting3. How beautiful4. What a useful,
How useful the5. How carefullyWhat a funny time to eat breakfast! 吃早饭多么有趣啊!感叹句巧解:感叹句要看后面,即看形容词后的东东,1) 若形容词后紧跟可数名词单数,就用what a/an;是不可数名词或可数名词复数,只用what。2)若形容词后后紧跟a/an/the/my/your/this/that/Tom’s等等乱七八糟的东西,想都不用想,直接用how就OK了。如:例句1:What a
he is! 他是个多么好的男孩啊!/
单数名词例句2:What
they are! 他们是多么好的男孩啊!/
复数名词例句3:What
it is! 多么冷的天气啊!/
不可数名词例句4:How
the boy is! 这男孩多好啊!/
乱糟糟★★★ 若没有形容词,而出现副词或是句子,直接用how.例:How
he plays the guitar! 他吉他弹得多好啊!/副词
(what不可以修饰副词,看到副词直接用how)How time flies!How fast Liu Xiang runs打油诗一首: 感叹句往后看形容词后是名单就用what a或what an形后若是不可数或名复数只用what就可以形容词后乱糟糟只写how就OK了形容词的比较级和最高级【形容词、副词的比较级和最高级 -- 构成规则】1.一般的,比较级加-er,最高级加-est;如:small-smaller- short-shorter-shortest2.重读闭音节―“辅-元-辅”结构,双写末尾的辅音字母,再加-er 或 -est;如:big→bigger→
hot→hotter→hottest
fat3.以不发音e的,比较级加-r,最高级加-st;如: large→larger→ nice→nicer→nicest4.以“辅音字母+y”结尾的词, 把y改为i,比较级加-er,最高级加-est;如:easy→easier→heavy→heavier→heaviest5.多音节词,比较级在前面加more,最高级在前面加most;如:beautiful→more beautiful→different→more different→most different6.不规则----必须熟记: 如:good→better→
bad/ill→worse→little→less→ many/much→more→old→ older/elder→ oldest/far→ further/farther→ furthest/farthest.几种特殊少数单音节词前面加 more-, most- 构成比较级和最高级tired ---- more tired , most tired
fond ----- more fond , most fond glad ----- more glad , most glad
bored ---- more bored , most bored pleased---- more pleased , most pleased三下列形容词和副词的比较级和最高级有两种形式more cruel , most cruel
strict---- stricter , strictest / more strict , most strictoften----- oftener , oftenest / more often , most oftenfriendly------ friendlier , friendliest / more friendly , most friendlyclever----- cleverer, cleverest / more clever , most clever四 下列形容词和副词没有比较级和最高级(即表示”最高程度”或”绝对状态”的形容词和副词没有比较级和最高级) empty , wrong , perfect ,C:形容词和副词最高级的用法对三者或三者以上的人或物进行比较时用最高级,《》()。形容词最高级前面要加定冠词the,副词最高级前可加the,也可省掉the;后面可带of/in短浯来说明比较范围:“主语+系动词+the+形容词最高级+of短语/in短语” eg.She is the youngest of the three.
“A+谓语动词+(the)+最高级+of短语/in短语” .Linda draws (the) most carefully in her class.1.规则tall
ll small ll
fast ll llsmart llll
ll late ll
ll pretty ll
llfunny ll
llhappy ll
ll dirty ll
ll slim ll
ll beautiful
interesting
llll important
llllexpensive
llllcareful
ll 不规则 bad/badly/ill ll
llmany/much ll
llllfar llll
llll2.用法。(比较事物)▲比较两者不同①
一件事情和另外一件事情不同be different from西蒙的校服和约翰的校服不同。_________________________________②
两者表示一方比另一方更。。。用 “比较级+than…”A friend is easier lost than found.______________________这个箱子比那个箱子重。__________________________他的头发比我长。_____________________________齐肩发让lucy看上去更漂亮了。__________________________你为什么不早点来呢?___________________________你觉得看电视比看书有趣么?_________________________他的哥哥比他大两岁。_________________________②
当比较两件事物的多少时,我们可以用 “more…than”来表示“比。。更多”, “fewer…than”或“less..than”来表示“比。。更少”。米莉的花比艾米多。 ______________________米莉的钱比艾米少。 _________________________丹尼尔的CD比汤姆的少。________________________________西蒙的橘子汁比桑迪的少。_______________________________▲
①比较三者或三者以上时,若表示其中一者“最。。”,用“ the +形容词最高级+ of/in” 改错:
simmon is the taller of the three.
She ran _____of all the runners. (fast)他是我们班最好的学生。_______________________今天是我一生中最的一天。___________________________注意:当主语和比较对象是同一类别时,用介词反之用in.He is the tallest boy in his class.He is the tallest boy of the three(boys).改错:
the girl is the youngest in the three.试用形容词比较级时候的注意点:★
much, a little, a lot, far, even, any, still 等可修饰比较级,表示程度,而very, rather, quite 不能。The experiment was ____ easier than we had expected.A.
B.much more
D. more muchI feel even ______ now.
D. worst改错: he is very stronger than I.★
在进行比较是要避免主语与自身进行比较。如:China is larger than any country in Asia.×(因为any country in Asia 中包括china 本身) China is larger than any other country in Asia.√(other把China 本身给除开了。)★
在进行比较是,要注意比较的对象是否一致。如:His computer is newer than _______.
D.her形容词比较级的一些特殊用法。The ….., the…., the +比较级,the +比较级, 越。。。越。。。越快越好。___________________________________________“越来越。。。”比较级+比较级, 或 More and more + adj.变得越来越漂亮啦。___________________________________________来了,天气变的越来越冷了。___________________________________________最高级:The + 最高级My +最高级One of +the + adj.最高级+ n.复数He is one of my ________(close ) friends.语法B -比较级和最高级练习( 12:51:25)
转载标签:杂谈一.写出下列单词的比较级、最高级1. long _________ _________
2. short _________ _________3. big _________ _________
4. early _________ _________5. nice _________ _________
6. fat _________ _________7. strong _________ _________
8. clean _________ _________9. busy _________ _________
10. thin _________ _________11. tall _________ _________
12. late _________ _________13. hot _________ _________
14. happy _________ _________15. delicious ________________ ________________16. beautiful ________________ ________________17. interesting ________________ ________________18. important ________________ ________________19. popular ________________ ________________20. expensive ________________ ________________21. careful ________________ ________________22. good _________ _________
23. many _________ _________24. old _________ _________
25. bad _________ _________二.用括号内单词的正确形式填空1. Bob is
_________ ( young ) than Fred.2. Elva is not as ___________
(tall) asLily.3. Tom looks _______ (fat) than before .4. Which is _________
(heavy), a hen or achicken?5.-- How
_________ (tall) is Sally?-- She' s 1.55 metres
(tall).What about Lucy?-- She' s only 1.40 metres ______ (tall).She is much _______(short) than Sally.She is also the _______ (short) girl in theclass.6. He is ______ (bad) at learning maths.He is much _______ (bad) at Chinese and he is the _________
(bad) at English.7. Annie says Sally is the ________ (kind) person in theworld.8.He is one of the_________(friendly) people in the class, Ithink.9. A dictionary is much _________ (expensive)
than a story-book.10. An orange ia a little ______ (big) than an apple, but much
________ (small) than a watermelon.11.Miss Chen is __________ _________than Mr. Wang. (popular)12. The basketball _______ ________ ________ the baseball. (big)13. Question A _______ ________ _________ ________ Question B.
(important)14. A rose ________ ________ __________ ________ a weed(野草).
(beautiful)15. Toronto(多伦多) is _____ ______ city in Canada. (large)16. Playing computer games is ______ _____ _____ of all the
activities.(interesting).17. The Nile(尼_河) is ______ ________river in the world. (long)18. Taking a taxi is ______ _______ way to get to the airport.
(easy)19. Test 1 is _____ _______ _________of all the tests.(difficult)20. He is ________than any other boy in the class.(clever)21. She is_______ than all the other students. (young)22. Where is the ________bus-stop? (near)23. She is ______ ______ girl in the classroom. (tall)27. Tom drives much ________ ________than John. (careful)28. The white flower is ________(beautiful).The yellow flower is ______ _______ (beautiful)than thewhite flower.The red flower is the _____ ______ of the three.三、 选择题1. She is ________ than ________ .A. busier / us
B. busier / weC. more busy / us
D. more busy / we2. Jane is ________ than Betty.A. less taller
B. less tallestC. less tall
D. not as tall3. China is ________ country in the world.A. the third largest
B. the largest thirdC. the third large
D. a third largest4. -Which is ____ season in Beijing?-I think it's autumn.A.good
D.the best5.- Which is__________ , the sun, the moon or the earth?
-- Of course, the moon is.A.small
C.smallest
D.the smallest6.The air in Beijing is getting much _____ now than a few years
ago.A. clean
B. cleaner
C. cleanest
D. the cleanest7. Mobile phones are very popular now and they are _____ than
before.A. cheap
B. cheaper
C. cheapest
D. the cheapest8.I study English as_______as my brother.A.hard
C. hardest9. Which is _____ , a bicycle or a computer?A.expensive
B.more expensive
C.the most expensive10. The Yellow River is one of ______rivers in China.A
C the longest11.She is the second _______student in our class.A. tall
C. tallest四、改错(
)1. He is thiner than his brother.
____________A
)2. The pen is the more expensive of
the pens.A
D_____________(
)3. This story
is interestinger than that one.A
D_____________(
)4. Her English is gooder than I ._______________A
)5. He is the stronger in the class.___________________A
)6. Benny was most excited in the class._______________下载中心 http://down.tingroom.com
    〖预览〗为贯彻落实《中共中央国务院关于加强青少年体育增强青少年体质的意见》(中发〔20xx〕7号)、《浙江省委浙江省人民政府关于加强青少年体育增强青少年体质的意见》(浙委〔20xx〕11号)和《中共金华市委、金华市人民政府关于加强青少年体育增强青少年体质的实施意见》(市委〔20xx〕32号)等文件精神,根据《学校体育工作条例》和教育部《关于认真做好初中毕业生升学体育考试工作的通知》要求,结合我市实际,提出如下指导意见:一、指导思想通过对初中毕业生体育考试,引导学校和广大体育教育工作者认真组织施行《学生体质健康标准》,为学生提供更多健康服务,不断提高体育学科教育教学质量,鼓励学生积极主动地参加各种体育锻炼活动,养成良好的自觉参加体育锻炼习……【】    〖预览〗演员:
pirate-grandson.
7-year-old
white-collar
very……【】    〖预览〗英语辩论赛用语汇总  1. how to agree strongly with an opinion 完全同意  i couldn't agree more! i'm of the same opinion.  i don't think anyone would disagree.  i can't argue with that. i'm sure you are right.  i take your point. i'd go along with you there.  i share your view on that. i quite agree with you.……【】
  推荐专题:
  〔初中英语感叹句专项练习及答案〕
  初中英语感叹句专项练习及答案所属栏目:〖〗〖〗
  “初中英语感叹句专项练习及答案”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  资料大全提供的初中英语感叹句专项练习及答案由网友原创或转发,若初中英语感叹句专项练习及答案侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
https://www.unjs.com/
上一个消息: 下一个消息:
初中英语感叹句专项练习及答案相关消息

我要回帖

更多关于 英语感叹句结构 的文章

随机推荐