tell you youaresomethingg important!!!!!!!

I have something important to tell you.to tell you.是什么成分?_百度知道
I have something important to tell you.to tell you.是什么成分?
<span class="wgt-replyer-all-uname
" data-href="https://zhidao.baidu.com/usercenter?uid=b46d05e6495951
<span class="wgt-replyer-all-card-name3 wgt-replyer-all-card-names" data-href="https://zhidao.baidu.com/usercenter?uid=b46d05e6495951
采纳数:16
获赞数:81
后置定语啊
study_forlong
study_forlong
采纳数:15495
获赞数:40859
to tell you 作something的定语。
采纳数:806
获赞数:3545
to tell you 是不定式作补语。important 是 something 的后置定语。
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。We know good manners are important. Today I am going to tell you something about manners in dif..._百度知道
We know good manners are important. Today I am going to tell you something about manners in dif...
Weknowgoodmannersareimportant.TodayIamgoingtotellyousomethingaboutmannersindifferentcountries.Ithinkyoualreadyknowthatpeopleindifferentcountriesusuallyhavedifferentwaysof...
We know good manners are important. Today I am going to tell you something about manners in different countries. I think you already know that people in different countries usually have different ways of doing things. ①Something that is rude in one country may be quite
. ② For example, in Britain you mustn’t raise your bowl to your mouth when you are having soup.
That is considered bad manners in Britain. But in Japan you needn’t worry about making noise when you drink something. It shows that you are enjoying it. In Britain we try not to put our hands on the table at all during a meal. ③Guests are expected to
keep their hands on the table during a meal
in Mexico. In Arabic countries, we must be careful with our hands. You see, in Arabic countries you mustn’t eat with your left hand. This is considered to be very impolite. So, what should you do if you visit a foreign country? Well, you needn’t worry. You can ask the native people there to help you and you can just watch carefully and try to do what they do.小题1:将①处句子补充完整,每空一词。Something that is rude in one country may be quite
.小题2:翻译②处句子。________________________________________________________________小题3:对③处划线部分提问。________________________________________________________________
&#xe6b9;答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
采纳数:58
获赞数:49
小题1: polite/ normal/ another/ others小题2: 例如,在英国你不能在喝汤时将碗举到嘴边。小题3:What are guests expected to do in Mexico?
试题分析:小题1:根据题意,本句应该是将两个地方的习惯相比较,故本句的意思应该是“有点那在一个国家是粗鲁的可能在其他国家(或另一个国家)是有礼貌对的或普通的。”所以本题可以填 polite/ normal/ another/ others。小题2:for example是“例如”;in Britain“在英国”,raise是“举起”。所以本题应翻译成“例如,在英国你不能在喝汤时将碗举到嘴边。”小题3:划线部分是做的事情,故提问时应该用what;应该用疑问句语序,故用What are guests expected to do in Mexico?点评:完成本题需要先弄清文章的意思,再根据要求来完成题目。其中第3小题比较简单,而第1、2小题相对较难,特别是翻译句子,应注意句式的结构,翻译时应符合习惯表达。
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。I have something important to tell you.我有一些重要的事情要告诉你们. “is there anything wrong with your watch ?“N——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
I have something important to tell you.我有一些重要的事情要告诉你们. “is there anything wrong with your watch ?“No, Nothing is wrong with it. “你的手表有些毛病吗? “没有.一点毛病没有 . “what.s in your pocket ? “你的口袋里有什么? “没有什么 . I.ve done nothing today.今天没有做什么. “is there anything interesting in today.s newspaper ? “Nothing much .“今天的报纸上有些有趣的东西吗? “没有什么 . No one in our class can answer this question.我们班上没有一个人能回答这个问题. Everything is ready. Let.s begin our meeting .一切准备就绪.我们开始开会吧! Listen! Someone is knocking at the door.听!有人在敲门. Would you like something to eat?你想吃点东西吗? (11)somebody is waiting for you at the school gate, Kate.凯特.有人在校门口等你. (12)I am looking for something a little cheaper.我正在找稍微便宜一点的东西. (13)if there is no bread ,we will eat something else.如果没有面包.我们就吃点别的东西. (14)we will get something to eat at the snack bar.我们去那个零食店吃点什么. (15)you cannot get anything for nothing你什么都不付出.就想得到点是不可能的. (16)There is something in what you said , I will take your advice.你说的话有点道理.我会听你的忠告的. (17)something is better than nothing.有总比没有好. (18)This is the mysterious something which they have worked so hard to find.这就是他们付出极其艰辛的劳动所要寻找的那种神秘的东西. (19)if you see somebody drowning what you will do?如果你看到有人快要淹死了.你应该怎么办? (20)I think anyone can learn skating.我认为任何人都可以学会溜冰的. (21)has anything unusal happened?有什么不平常的事发生了吗? [注]一般来说.当主语是指人的复合代词.如everybody, nobody, anybody 等时.其反意疑问句后面的主语通常用代词当前面句子中的复合代词指物.如everything ,something, anything, nothing 等时.其反意疑问句后面的主语通常用代词用it.如: ① Everyone is here ,aren’t they?人都到了.是吗? ② Everything is ready, isn’t it ?一切准备好了.是吗? Somebody is waiting for me at the gate , aren ’t they?有人在门口等我.是吗? [注]当形容词或else修饰复合不定代词something , everything , nothing ,anybody ,nobody 等时.该形容词或else必须放在复合不定代词的后面.如: ① Do you have anything interesting to tell me?你有什么有趣的事情要告诉我吗? ②I have answered several questions .Do you have anything else to ask?我回答了好几个问题.你还有别的要问吗? is there anybody else in the room?屋子里还有别的人吗? [注]none ,nothing 和no one 的区别, none既可指人.也可指物.它只是指在一定范围内.代替上下文已出现过的名词.Nothing表示“没有什么东西 .只能指物.不能指人.同时没有任何限制.No one 一般用来指人.使用时不受一定范围的限制.后面一般不接引导的介词短语.如: “Have you bought any clothes ? “None .“你买衣服了吗? “一件没买 . “What did you buy yesterday? “None “昨天你买什么了? “没有买什么 . “did anyone come to see me ? “一个人也没有 . “are there any birds in the tree now ? “None .“现在树上有鸟吗? “一只也没有. “what is in the bag? “None “袋子里有什么? “什么也没有. anyone, any one 和anybody的区别 anyone=anybody指任何人.不能指物.也不可以与of引导的介词短语连用.Anyone作主语时.谓语动词用单数形式.Anyone/anybody属于单数.其对应的代词要用him/his.如: anyone /anybody who refused to leave was thrown into prison.拒绝离开的人被投入监狱. If anyone/anybody comes ,please ask him to wait.如果有人来.请叫他等一下. [注]回答与表示一个范的of 介词短语连用进.anyone须写成两上单词any one.如: You may choose any one of them.你可以任选一个. I don.t like any one of them.他们中任何一个我都不喜欢. 教 学 反 思 灌南县中小学教师集体备课教案 备课组长 主备人 学科 英语 主备时间 总 课时 执教人 执教时间 执教班级 课题 Integrated skills 第 教时 教学 目标 重点 难点 教具 第三次备课 教法 教 学 过 程 教 学 过 程 Teaching procedures 1. Ask the Ss what they think a color therapist is. A color therapist helps people improve their health, mood and appearance by using colors. 2. Ask Ss if they believe that colors can affect our mood. 3. Explain to Ss that the paper at the top of page 32 is an advertisement. Ask a student to read the advertisement out loud. Tell the students must use the information in the advertisement to complete Millie’s notes. Remind them that they will not be able to complete the note. 4. Ask ss to look carefully at what they have written in Part A1, and pay attention to the gaps they have not yet been able to fill in. 5. ask ss to look at their answers. If they still have some questions, play the tape once more without stopping. 6. check the mistakes and pronunciation. Part B Teaching procedures 1. Review “advice 2. Ask one student to play the role of Millie and another one to play the role of Andy. 3.Write some vocabulary on the blackboard for students to use. “blouse, coat, trousers, loose, tight, comfortable . Remind students that each color represents something different . Ask them to refer to the passage to check what different colors represent. 4. Work in pairs. 5.Role-playing. Language points 1. Millie, could you give me some advice? 米丽.你能给我一些建议吗? give sb. some advice 给某人一些建议 advice是不可数名词.不能加-s. 表示“一个建议 要说 a piece of advice 2. What about jeans and a blue shirt? 牛仔裤和蓝衬衫如何? jeans 和trousers 多应以复数出现.要说these trousers /those jeans 或 a pair of jeans/trousers 3 He should rub white oil into his head.他应该把白色的油擦在头上. ▲rub 用动动词.意思是“擦.擦净.搓 .它的现在分词是rubbing,过去式和过去分词都是rubbed.如: ① He was rubbing his hands together 他正在搓手. ②Rub this oil on your skin.请在你皮肤上擦这种油. ③He rubbed his hands with the soap.他用肥皂擦洗双手. ④The dog rubbed itself against my legs.那条狗在我的腿上磨擦. 4.She rubs oil into their hands.她把油擦在手上. ▲oil 作不可数名词用.意思是“油 如: ① oil does not mix with water.水火不相容. ② They need some oil.他们需要些油. oil 作可数名词用.意思是“油画颜料.油画作品 .如: ①She is good at painting in oils.她擅长画油画. ②He bought a few oils yesterday.他昨天买了几幅油画作品. oil 作动词用.意思是“给-.加油.给-擦油.融化 .如: She is oiling the car.她正在给小汽车加油. Can you oil my leather shoes?你能给我的皮鞋擦一擦油吗? Butter oils when heated .黄油受热就融化. 5.Pate 一词的用法 ▲Pate 作形容词用.意思是“苍白的.暗淡的.白皙的 .如: ①He turned pale at the news. 他听到那个消息面容失色. ②You are looking pale today.你今天看上去气色不好. ③I like pale blue best.我最喜欢淡蓝色. ④He grew pale with fear.他害怕得脸色发白了. ⑤A pale moon is above the forest.森林上空挂着朦胧的月亮. ⑥The sky looks pale. I think it is going to rain.天空看上去灰蒙蒙的.我想天要下雨了. ⑦The candle gives out pale light.那蜡烛发出微弱的灯光. 6.No ,they.re too tight .I prefer to wear jeans. 不.那太紧了.我还是穿牛仔裤. ▲Tight 用作形容词.意思是“紧的 “不自然的 如: ①This drawer is so tight that I can.t open it.这抽屉太紧了.我拉不开. ②I can.t get the cork out of the bottle it.s to tight.我无法把瓶塞拨出来.太紧了. ③Those shoes are too tight for me to wear.那鞋太紧了我不能穿. ④She wears a pair of tight trousers.她穿了一条紧身裤子. ⑤He looked at me with a tight smile.他不自然地微笑着看了看我. 7.some colours can make you feel warm.橙色也是暖色之一. ▲ warmth用作名词.意思是“温暖.暖和 .如: ① it has the warmth of the climate there .这儿的气候很暖和. ②He was pleased with the warmth of his welcome.热烈的欢迎使他非常高兴. ②He was very touched by the warmth of their welcome.他由于受到热烈的欢迎而感动. warmth用作形容词.意思是“暖和的 “温暖的 “热心的 “暖调的 .如: ①Come and get warm by the fire.来炉子旁取暖吧. ②It was warm ,but not yesterday.昨天很暖和.但不太热. ③Red , yellow and orange are called warm color.红色.黄色和橙色被叫做暖色. ④The foreigners were given a warm welcome.那些外宾受到了热烈欢迎. 教 学 反 思 灌南县中小学教师集体备课教案 备课组长 主备人 学科 英语 主备时间 总 课时 执教人 执教时间 执教班级 课题 Pronunciation 第 教时 教学 目标 重点 难点 教具 第三次备课 教法 教 学 过 程 教 学 过 程 Teaching procedures 1. Write the letters “th on the blackboard. Ask the Ss to pronounce these letters. Tell them different pronunciations. 2. Read through the three rules. 3. Play the recording for Part A & B C 4. Practice more. Language points 辅音字符 th 有 清与浊 两种读音: 1 当位于词首时.可以从词性上判别其应有的读音.请看: 第一类:在以下 4种 词类 th 读 清音.即国际音标的 θ : a. Noun 名词:thing, theatre, thumb大拇指, thunder雷, thermos热水瓶, Thursday, theory, theme, throat喉咙, thread线 b. Verb 动词:think, thank, throw, thrive, thicken, c.Numeral 数词:three, thirteen, thirty, third, thousand d.Adjective 形容词:thin, thick, thirsty, thoughtful, thorough彻底的 第二类:在以下 两种 词类 th 读 浊音: a. Pronoun 代词:they, them, their, theirs, this, these, that, those, there, thy[旧时用法]你的 b. Functional terms 功能词:the, than, then, though, thus, therefore 2 当位于词尾时.其读音多数是清音.如:bath, breath, both, cloth, tooth, health, wealth, arithmetic 等.只有在少数单词中.如:with, smooth 中读浊音. 3 当位于两个元音之间时.其读音多数是浊音.如:other, mother, brother, another, father, weather, feather, leather, further, breathe. 但是.也有读清音的.如在单词 method, nothing, anything, sympathy, sympathetic, mathematics, healthy, wealthy, Luther, Marathon等. 教 学 反 思 灌南县中小学教师集体备课教案 备课组长 主备人 学科 英语 主备时间 总 课时 执教人 执教时间 执教班级 课题 Main task 第 教时 教学 目标 重点 难点 教具 第三次备课 教法 教 学 过 程 教 学 过 程 Teaching procedures 1. Explain the context. Students are working on a project about the relationship between colors and moods. They will look at pictures of people and assess their moods based on the colors they are wearing. 2. Tell Ss that making a list can be a good way to organize their thoughts and ideas. 3. Point out students that for each color mentioned in the list, there is an explanation of what the color means. 4.Some “wh questions. 5.Ask Ss to work in pairs to fill in the blanks. 6. Discussion. Language points 1. I think the woman is feeling weak and a little bit stressed.我想这个妇女感到虚弱和一点压力. a little bit stressed 有一点压力 a bit 表示“一点儿 .修饰形容词时.相当于 a little e.g. He felt a bit tired after the long walk.= He felt a little tired after the long walk. 2. Red represents power and it is also the colour of heat and strong feelings. 如果你是一位需要体能力量的人你应该穿红色衣服.红色代表力量. ★power是名词.意思是“能力 “精力 “体力 “权力 “力量 “动力 .如: ① It is out of my power to help you. 我没有能力帮助你. ② The animals has the power of changing its color. 这种动物有改变颜色的能力. ③ You are taxing your powers too much. 你在耗费太多的精力. ④ More power to your elbow. 努力啊.祝你成功. ⑤ Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量. ⑥ He lost his power of speech. 他失去了发言的权力. ⑦ A new power station was built in their hometown last year. 去年他们家乡新建了一发电站. ★powerful是形容词.意思是“强有力的 “强烈的 “强健的 “有权力的 .其反义词是powerless.如: ① We should have a powerful body. 人们应该有强健的身体. ② The wine is very powerful. 这酒力很强. ③ Onions have a powerful smell. 洋葱有气味很强. ④ Tom is a very powerful swimmer. 汤姆是位游泳健将. ⑤ Without your support, I am powerless. 没有你的支持.我无能为力. 3. hot和heat ★hot是形容词.意思是“热的 “辛辣的 .在句子中作定语或表语.如: ① It is very hot today. 今天天气很热. ② Strike while the iron is hot. 趁热打铁. ③ That long run made me hot. 那次长跑使我发热. ④ He has a hot temper. 他脾气不好. ★hot可构成词汇: hot house 温室 hot line 热线 hot dog 热狗 hot plate 电炉.煤气灶 hot spring 温泉 hot-press 热压机 hot-water bottle 热水袋 hot-water heating 暖气设备 ★heat是名词.意思是“热量.热度 .在句子中常用宾语和主语.如: ① The sun doesn’t give much heat. 太阳光照不强. ② The farmer suffered from the heat. 农民深受炎热天气之苦. ③ Never go out in the heat of the day without a hat. 在白天最热的时候出门不能不带帽子. ④ Cold is the absence of heat. 冷是热的不存在. More exercises make perfect 根据首字母提示完成下列句子: 1. Red represents p and s . 2. Paul has strong p and likes to be the leader. 3. This can help when you have d - making a decision. 4. I’d r wear a blue coat than a red coat. 5. Green can give us e because it r new life and growth. 6. White is the color of p . If you wear white, you will feel p . 7. Blue can c the feeling of harmony. 8. Is there a in the room? I’m hungry. 9. Do you know that colours can a our moods? 10. Orange can bring you s .It can c you up when you are sad. 根据首字母提示完成下列句子: 1. power strength 2. personality 3. difficulty 4. rather 5. energy represents 6. purity peaceful 7. creative 8. anything 9. affect 10. success cheer 教 学 反 思 灌南县中小学教师集体备课教案 备课组长 主备人 学科 英语 主备时间 总 课时 执教人 执教时间 执教班级 课题 Checkout 第 教时 教学 目标 重点 难点 教具 第三次备课 教法 教 学 过 程 教 学 过 程 Teaching procedures 1.Revision 2.Doing some exercises on the book. 3.Ask the students to do some more practice. Language points 1. 1. I can’t see anything strange about the photo, either. 我也看不出这张照片有什么奇怪的地方. either “也 .常用在否定句中.肯定句中用too/also/ as well. (as) e.g. He doesn’t know anything about it , either. He knows something about it. He knows something about it ,too/ as well. 2. He does look like Mr. Wu. 他看上去真的像吴老师. does look like 中的does起强调作用.“真的很像 的意思. e.g. He did go to Shanghai yesterday. 他昨天真的去上海了. More exercises make perfect 翻译. 我们宁愿去见他.也不愿在这儿等他. We meet him than him. 他宁可今天去那儿.也不愿明天去. He would today tomorrow. 以前孩子们喜欢步行上学而不乘车. Before the children there to a bus. 你是喜欢茶还是咖啡? Which , coffee or tea? 他不喜欢和女孩们一起去野餐. He on a picnic with the girls. 教 学 反 思 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
One afternoon, my son came home from school and asked me, “Are all people the same even if their skin color is different?” I thought for a moment, then I said, “I’ll explain. Let’s go to a fruit store first. I have something interesting to show you.”At the store, I told him that we needed to buy apples. And we bought some red apples, green apples and yellow apples.After we got home, I told Adam, “It’s time to answer your question.” I put one of each type of apple on the table: first a red apple, followed by a green apple and then a yellow apple. Then I looked at Adam, who was sitting on the other side of the table.“Adam, people are just like apples. They come in different colors, shapes and sizes. See, some may not even look as delicious as others.” As I was talking, Adam was examining each one carefully.Then, I took each of the apples and peeled them, placing them back on the table, but in a different place.“OK, Adam, tell me which one is the red apple, the green apple and the yellow apple.”He said, “I can’t tell. They all look the same now.”“Take a bite(一口) of each one. See if that helps you tell which one is which.”He took big bites, and then a huge smile came across his face. “People are just like apples! They are all different, but if you take off the outside, they’re pretty much the same on the inside.”“Right,” I agreed. “Just like everyone has their own features but they are nearly the same.”He completely got it. I didn’t need to say or do anything else.Now, when I eat an apple, it tastes a little sweeter than before. What perfect fruit it is!【小题1】I took Adam to buy apples for &&&&&&&&.&&A.supperB.his questionC.a partyD.a present【小题2】As soon as we got home, I put &&&&&&&&&on the table.A.all the applesB.three apples of different colors C.three red applesD.three peeled apples【小题3】After Adam took big bites, he found they &&&&&&&&.A.looked the sameB.tasted goodC.tasted the sameD.weren’t delicious【小题4】In the end, Adam understood that &&&&&&&&. A.people are much the same even if their skin color is differentB.people are different if their skin color is differentC.the apples look the same after they are peeledD.apples of different colors taste different【小题5】I feel that apples taste a little sweeter than before because &&&&&&&&.A.they are delicious enough B.they are perfect fruit for thinkingC.they are safe fruitD.my son falls in love with them
----Dad, the bread is not enough. I am still hungry.&&&&I have something more? ----But there’s nothing in the fridge now.A.MustB.NeedC.WillD.Can
— I am thirsty. May I have something to drink? — Ok. Here’s some _______. A. rice &&& &&&&&&&&&&& B. bread&&&&&&&&&&& C. water
A: Hello! May I speak to Sue, please?B: &&&&&&&&1&&&&&&&.A: Oh, this is Jim speaking. Is that Mrs. Green?B: &&&&&&&&2&&&&.A: Mrs. Green, I have something to tell her. Can I leave a message(留口信)?B: &&&&&&&&3&&&&&&.A: Please tell her we are going to see our teachers tomorrow.B: &&&&&&&&4&&&&&&.A: We’ll meet at school at eight in the morning.B: &&&&&&&&5&&&&&&.A: No. That’s all. Thank you.B: You’re welcome.A. Anything else?B. Sorry, she isn’t at home. Who’s calling?C. Yes, this is.D. Yes, you can.E. When and where will you meet?
---I'm ______, mum. Can I have something to drink?&& ---OK. Here's some cola.A.full&&&&&&&&& B.heavy&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.hungry&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.thirsty&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 youimportant 的文章

随机推荐