英语作文 《关于如何保持健康的英语作文》70字左右

初二英语作文如何保持健康60词_中华文本库
中考英语作文范文:怎样保持健康 - 中考英语作文范文:怎样保持健康 As we all know, healthy is very important to everybody.But do ...
英语作文如何健康生活 Healthy Life - With the deveolopment of Chinese economic, people’s living standard imp...
英语作文--怎样保持心理健康 - How to Keep Psychologically Healthy? Psychologically healthy problems can cause...
英语作文|健康生活的英语作文_初中作文_初中教育_教育专区。健康生活 Health is very important to everyone. Nowadays, almost everyone is more concern about money...
关于饮食健康的英语作文 - 关于饮食健康的英语作文 根据中英文提示,写出内容完整、意思连贯、符合逻辑的稿件。(字数不少于 60 词,英文提示词供选用) 有写学生不爱...
新目标八年级英语上册第二单元英语作文范例(谈论健康与生活方式)_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。这是介绍健康饮食习惯与生活方式的英语作文示范,有句子汉语参考译文 ...
关于健康的英语作文_英语_高中教育_教育专区。健康...词左右; 3.开头和结尾部分已给出,不计入总词数。...有足够的睡眠可以让你的大脑工作得更好。 爸爸,请...
英语范文--如何保持心理健康_其它_高等教育_教育专区。心理健康十分重要,如何保持...英语作文--怎样保持心理...
1页 2下载券
初中英语教学中如何渗透...
健康一直是与我们息息相关的重要话题,作为中学生的我们应该如何做才 能保持健康,...请结合外研版高中英语必修二Module One的内容,写一篇120词左右的英语作文。How ...
初中英语作文-节约粮食,健康饮食Save Food And Eat ...保持 饮食平衡对我们的健康是很有益的。为了我们的...的使用,文章会更出色;行为稍欠流畅,过渡词用的还...我们应如何保持健康英语作文100字
我们应如何保持健康英语作文100字
09-10-23 &匿名提问
扩大你的阅读量 可以去看书虫这系列的书 也找你感兴趣的书籍来看 用泛读 不用精读 大意知道就好 程度要和你的差不多 在看到好的句子时摘抄下来 有空的时候翻一翻 也可以背背书本上的课文 或者背新概念 常写英文日记 让老师帮你修改 另外也要注意你的语法
请登录后再发表评论!
Health is the guarantee of one's happiness. Without a healthy body, one cannot do what he wants to, not to mention accomplishing his goals in life.    One can keep fit in three ways. First, he is to pay attention to hygiene. Stay away from viruses, which means one should wash hands, take baths frequently, eat and drink properly. Stay away from bad life habits, such as smoking and overworking, which severely damage the body organs. Secondly, one is to exercise regularly. He may go jogging, swimming, bicycling, playing basketball and so on. Exercises will improve one's ability to resist diseases. And last but not least, he should be optimistic, fearing no difficulties and obstacles, and always being in high spirits.    Only in good health as well as in high spirits can we greet the future, which is full of competition and challenges, and strive to achieve our ambitions energetically
请登录后再发表评论!您好,欢迎来到北京新东方学校!报名咨询热线:010-;官方微信咨询:VBJXDF
& 您的位置:
>> 英语作文
高中英语作文:怎样保持健康
时间:  作者:  来源:英语作文网
  People often ask and are asked that what is the most important thing in life. Some people answer that family is the most important and others say love, work or money. In my opinion, health is the most important in life. However, how to keep healthy?
  人们常常会问或者被问什么是生命中最重要的东西。有的人会回答家庭是最重要的,其他人会说爱,工作和金钱是最重要的。在我看来,健康才是生命中最重要的。但是,怎样保持健康呢?
  Firstly, being positive. A positive attitude towards life must be good to health. It also brings you power to overcome disease. Secondly, taking exercise regularly. Taking exercise regularly or even every day helps you build a strong body which is the base of health. Exercise can improve the ability of the body to fight disease. Thirdly, making friends, because friendship is an important part to influence your health. Many studies show that people with a wide range of social contacts get sick less than those who don‘t. I always feel better when I am with friends than when I am alone. Finally, eating properly, having good rest and building normal daily routine are aslo important to health.
  首先,要积极。对生活的积极态度一定会对健康有好处。它也会给你带来克服疾病的力量。其次,要经常锻炼。经常甚至是每天锻炼能够帮助你建立强壮的身体,这是健康的基础。锻炼可以提高身体抵抗疾病的能力。再次,要多交朋友,因为友谊是影响你健康的重要部分。很多研究表明有广泛的社会交际的人比那些没有的人更少生病。当我跟朋友在一起的时候感觉比独自一人的时候好。最后,饮食合理,休息良好以及建立规律的日常生活对健康也很重要。
  Health is a problem we should attach importance to. Only build a healthy body can us live a better life.
  健康是我们应该重视的一个问题。只有建立健康的体魄我们才可以过上更好的生活。
  推荐课程:
  (责任编辑:李远航)
版权及免责声明① 凡本网注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京市海淀区私立新东方学校所有,转载请注明“来源:北京新东方学校”。 ② 本网未注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,需自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”,本网将依法追究法律责任。 ③ 如有本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后速来电与北京新东方网联系,电话:010-。
高考数学寒假班,抢位报名中!
国际: 国内:
高考:    高二:    高一:    单项:  营地:特色:    当前位置: >>>
如何保持健康英语作文/英语演讲稿 How to Stay Healthy
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
&  Ladies and gentlemen:
  It&s great to see all your smiling faces.
  I&m here to talk about our health.
  Everybody wants to be healthy.
  We all desire a long and healthy life.
  But what&s the best way to make it happen?
  To begin with, we are what we eat.
  Eat well, and you&ll look good.
  Eat junk, and you&ll look bad.
  Some age .
  Some age terribly.
  The way we age depends on us.
  Don&t overeat.
  Don&t starve yourselves.
  Always eat in moderation.
  Eat smart.
  Eat right.
  Always find something
  Eat more fruit.
  Eat more vegetables.
  Don&t eat too much red meat.
  Beef and pork are full of .
  Cholesterol will
  Fish and chicken are much healthier.
  Drink water.
  Drink juice.
  Stay away from
  I have a remedy for a cough.
  Drink two big glasses of pineapple juice with lime.
  Soon the cough will go away.
  Don&t smoke.
  Don&t drink.
  Don&t do drugs.
  Smoking causes cancer.
  Drinking leads to liver diseases.
  Drugs invite an early death.
  Second of all, exercise daily.
  Work out every day.
  Keep yourselves in shape.
  Exercising gives us energy.
  It keeps our bodies young.
  It keeps our minds sharp.
  Our minds need knowledge.
  Our souls need love.
  Our bodies need exercise.
  Do you agree?
  Is this true?
  How do you feel after exercising?
  A friend of mine has his own method to keep fit.
  He walks one thousand steps before every meal.
  He walks another thousand steps after the meal.
  An airline pilot once told me a simple cure for
and jet lag.
  Take a lot of exercise right after you get up in the morning.
  This will help you sleep better.
  Exercise can be fun.
  I jog on my
while watching TV.
  It&s so enjoyable I forget I&m working out.
  Good health is not free.
  Nothing worthwhile is easy.
  You have to work and sweat.
点击收听单词发音&&
ad.大大方方地;优美地
参考例句:
She sank gracefully down onto a cushion at his feet. 她优雅地坐到他脚旁的垫子上。
The new coats blouse gracefully above the hip line. 新外套在臀围线上优美地打着褶皱。
adj.有营养的,营养价值高的
参考例句:
Fresh vegetables are very nutritious.新鲜蔬菜富于营养。
Hummingbirds have discovered that nectar and pollen are very nutritious.蜂鸟发现花蜜和花粉是很有营养的。
n.(U)胆固醇
参考例句:
There is cholesterol in the cell of body.人体细胞里有胆固醇。
They are determining the serum-protein and cholesterol levels.他们正在测定血清蛋白和胆固醇的浓度。
vt.塞满,阻塞;n.[常pl.]木屐
参考例句:
In cotton and wool processing,short length fibers may clog sewers.在棉毛生产中,短纤维可能堵塞下水管道。
These streets often clog during the rush hour.这几条大街在交通高峰时间常常发生交通堵塞。
n.动脉( artery的名词复数 );干线,要道
参考例句:
Even grafting new blood vessels in place of the diseased coronary arteries has been tried. 甚至移植新血管代替不健康的冠状动脉的方法都已经试过。 来自《简明英汉词典》
This is the place where the three main arteries of West London traffic met. 这就是伦敦西部三条主要交通干线的交汇处。 来自《简明英汉词典》
n.苏打水;汽水
参考例句:
She doesn't enjoy drinking chocolate soda.她不喜欢喝巧克力汽水。
I will freshen your drink with more soda and ice cubes.我给你的饮料重加一些苏打水和冰块。
n.失眠,失眠症
参考例句:
Worries and tenseness can lead to insomnia.忧虑和紧张会导致失眠。
He is suffering from insomnia.他患失眠症。
n.踏车;单调的工作
参考例句:
The treadmill has a heart rate monitor.跑步机上有个脉搏监视器。
Drugs remove man from the treadmill of routine.药物可以使人摆脱日常单调的工作带来的疲劳。
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------Bad Request
Bad Request - Invalid URL
HTTP Error 400. The request URL is invalid.

我要回帖

更多关于 如何保持健康英语作文 的文章

随机推荐