请问为where是什么意思填where?

扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
we found the key__he had left it.请问为什么填where呀,怎么翻译啊?句中没有表示地点的词啊?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
因为he had left it是个完整的句子,不缺主要成分,所以要填就填疑问副词,要表示地点就填where了.翻译成:我们在他丢下钥匙的地方找到了钥匙.不要只看句子,翻译出来看看就需要表示地点的词了.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
是where引导的地点状语从句,因为有it在,所以不是定语从句而是状语从句
没有就对了where是个地点副词,如果后面是个完整的句子不缺成分,这时候就必须用副词,不充当从名成分。译:我们找到了他留下钥匙的地方
在他丢的地方找到 ,后面有it
扫描下载二维码空白处应该填where,what还是which?为什么?_百度知道
空白处应该填where,what还是which?为什么?
Thatisbecausetheleavesofthetreesblockoutthesun,______theplantneedstogrow....
That is because the leaves of the trees block out the sun, ______ the plant needs to grow.
获赞数:52
擅长:暂未定制
which引导非限制性定语从句。一般情况下句子有逗号的,让你填引导词。都是非限制性定语从句,都填which
采纳数:1938
获赞数:11134
whichwhich,引导定语从句,且which作needs的宾语。植物生长所需要的阳光what不引导宾语从句,引导主语从句、宾语从句。where引导表示地点的定语从句,此句不是指地点。
采纳数:20672
获赞数:114066
where因为根据句意,说的是地方或者你不要急于采纳,等你的老师给你正确答案后再采纳请采纳
采纳数:125
获赞数:827
擅长:暂未定制
which定语从句修饰the sun
其他1条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。老师那个where和when为什么填这两个单词?不是很懂。地点用where 时间用when 可是还是不很清楚为什么不用that which这些?希望老师讲解一下 。是从意思方面来解释吗?就像reason表示意思用why?
热门话题排行Build your e-commerce.
Security first. Always.
Our Features
Ready to sell? Then, add an ecommerce template to your website and start earning right away. Templates are responsive with a drag-and-drop customisable view and support a wide range of payment methods.
Boost your company’s sales by utilising a secure global e-commerce platform accessible on all the devices that your clients use.
To combat fierce competition, having an e-commerce platform that is fully equipped is the key to targeting the growing 1.6 million online shoppers worldwide.
Claim your share of the pie, by implementing a global system that works on the devices your clients are using, namely: laptops, tablets, cell phones. We’ve got you covered with the latest technologies enabling your clients to make safe and secure transactions. Watch your sales grow rapidly by implementing our e-commerce platform.
Choose from over 200 professionally designed, easy to use templates. Drag pictures, maps, menus, icons, social media feeds and include as many pages as you wish!
Now website building is easier than ever thanks to our site builder. Choosing the right image for your company was a big deal and so is the website that you will use to showcase your talents and services.
With up to 200 predesigned templates you can rest assured that you have the best design to make your mark. Select templates from e-commerce, business, technology, sports, health, food, education as so much more.
All templates use drag-and-drop technology and support the most popular and relevant plugins such as Google Maps, Gallery, Youtube, language, Vimeo, adSense, social media feed and so much more.
Wait no more. Use our site builder to create what you want, your way.
Already have a website? It’s easy to import your website to one of our many templates. Simply add your domain name to a new hip site builder template.
This is innovation ahead of its time! We came up with the crazy idea to make new customer import their old site to our new platform.
Transfer your site from anywhere to our site builder. It’s simple and only takes a few clicks. That’s right, if you already have a website or own several websites you can easily migrate them to ours.
Mass import from anywhere to Yoursite.com:
Select "Website Builder" button
Add your list of domains to the "Mass Import" section
Wait while the import tool does its magic (import all websites to the builder)
Select the "Website Builder" button and find the transferred website
Click "Publish" and get imported website live (on the server)
Choose any trendy site builder template and watch artificial intelligence make your site responsive. What’s more, you can preview your site on different devices, without leaving your workspace.
AI is shaping the future of website design. After much discussion on the topic of customisation, lead web developers and programmers decided to add AI features to make personalisation and autonomy a reality.
Managing an online store, balancing work and family-life, can get overwhelming. That’s why AI was introduced to help people improve functionality and enhance efficiency.
Are you ready?
create an account, or contact us.
Your Star Website
Everything Included
✓ Drag & Drop Builder
✓ E-Commerce
✓ Multi-lingual
✓ Site Importer
&#1 Premium Templates
✓ SSL Certificate
✓ SEO Tools
✓ Free 24/7 Support
3 Easy Steps
1. Select a template
2. Add your content
3. Publish your site
1. Select a template
Choose from a set of more than 100 professionally designed templates and new designs that are updated frequently. Each template is ready to use, totally customisable and allows you to change the content, layout and colours at any time.
2. Add your content
Add information to your website using a wide range of features. Drag and drop text, pictures, videos and much more to provide your customers the information they are looking for.
3. Publish your site
Once you’re happy with the design of your website, click the publish button to instantly share your website with the world. You can still make changes even after your website has been published at any time.
Testimonials
Jon Birdwood
April 29, 2018
“No problems at all, unlike other website builders I’ve used in the past.
Highly recommend!”
Aimee Schneider
May 3, 2018
“Tried it and loved it right away. Really love the templates and I’ll most definitely recommend you guys. Thank!”
Grace Sanders
May 15, 2018
“They are awesome! They made importing my site so easy. Support was quite friendly and helpful too.”
Melanie Walker
May 10, 2018
“The service is quick, easy and the chat function is always responsive. No complains, HIGHLY recommend!!”
Our Promise
30 Day Money Back-Guarantee
Create and publish your website today with our site builder, it’s risk free with 30-day money back guarantee.
We are here for you. Our dedicated support team consists of highly skilled trained technicians who are ready and able to help you.
Easy to use
Customers can assemble any template that they want. No coding or IT skills are needed.
Are you ready?
create an account, or contact us.
Zonat S.A.
11, rue de bitbourg
L-1273 Luxembourg
VAT number: LU& “从方框中选择正确的句子填空,填序号,有一...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
从方框中选择正确的句子填空,填序号,有一项是多余的。A: Excuse me.C【小题2】E【小题3】F【小题4】D【小题5】A&【小题1】 &?B: Yes, I do. I have a girl pen pal.A: &【小题2】 &?B: She is from Sydney.A: Where is Sydney ?B: It’s a city in Australia.A: &【小题3】 &?B: Yes. Koalas are from Australia.They sleep in the day and get up to eat leaves at night.A: That sounds interesting. And &【小题4】 &?B: It’s warm in winter and cool in summer.A: &【小题5】 &.B: You’re welcome.A Thank you for answering my questions.B. Where are koalas fromC. Do you have a pen palD. What’s the weather like in AustraliaE. Where is she fromF. Does Australia have any famous 出名的 animals
本题难度:一般
题型:填空题&|&来源:2014-黑龙江省齐齐哈尔市七年级上学期开学英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“从方框中选择正确的句子填空,填序号,有一项是多余的。A: Excuse me.____【小题1】____?B: Yes, I do. I have a girl pen pal.A:____【小题2】____?...”的分析与解答如下所示:
短文大意:这篇对话中B主要谈到了自己来自澳大利亚的笔友以及澳大利亚的著名动物树袋熊和澳大利亚的气候。【小题1】根据下文,是的,……。我有一个女笔友。可知选C,你有笔友吗?【小题2】根据下文,她来自悉尼。可知选E,她来自哪里?【小题3】根据下文,是的。树袋熊来自澳大利亚。可知选F,澳大利亚有什么著名的动物吗?【小题4】根据下文,在冬天很冷,在夏天很热。可知选D,澳大利亚的天气怎么样?【小题5】根据下文,不客气。可知上文表示了感谢。故选A,谢谢你回答我的问题。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
从方框中选择正确的句子填空,填序号,有一项是多余的。A: Excuse me.____【小题1】____?B: Yes, I do. I have a girl pen pal.A:____【小题2】...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“从方框中选择正确的句子填空,填序号,有一...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“从方框中选择正确的句子填空,填序号,有一项是多余的。A: Excuse me.____【小题1】____?B: Yes, I do. I have a girl pen pal.A:____【小题2】____?B: She is from Sydney.A: Where is Sydney ?B: It’s a city in Australia.A:____【小题3】____?B: Yes. Koalas are from Australia.They sleep in the day and get up to eat leaves at night.A: That sounds interesting. And____【小题4】____?B: It’s warm in winter and cool in summer.A:____【小题5】____.B: You’re welcome.A Thank you for answering my questions.B. Where are koalas fromC. Do you have a pen palD. What’s the weather like in AustraliaE. Where is she fromF. Does Australia have any famous 出名的 animals”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“从方框中选择正确的句子填空,填序号,有一项是多余的。A: Excuse me.____【小题1】____?B: Yes, I do. I have a girl pen pal.A:____【小题2】____?B: She is from Sydney.A: Where is Sydney ?B: It’s a city in Australia.A:____【小题3】____?B: Yes. Koalas are from Australia.They sleep in the day and get up to eat leaves at night.A: That sounds interesting. And____【小题4】____?B: It’s warm in winter and cool in summer.A:____【小题5】____.B: You’re welcome.A Thank you for answering my questions.B. Where are koalas fromC. Do you have a pen palD. What’s the weather like in AustraliaE. Where is she fromF. Does Australia have any famous 出名的 animals”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 wheredo为什么要有do 的文章

随机推荐