with years going by,he has done ...为什么lifegoseon by不对?

Loading...请你写一篇词左右的短文,说说你现在生活中有哪些快乐和烦恼,以及你所追求的快乐幸福的生活是什么样的,...
问题描述:
请你写一篇词左右的短文,说说你现在生活中有哪些快乐和烦恼,以及你所追求的快乐幸福的生活是什么样的,...请你写一篇词左右的短文,说说你现在生活中有哪些快乐和烦恼,以及你所追求的快乐幸福的生活是什么样的,为此你会为此做出什么样的努力
问题解答:
词左右啥意思?
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
可以先用汉语写好,复制到谷歌翻译器就行了嘛.
Nowadays,more and more people in the world want to talk about the future.I also have many dreams about my future life.My future life will be a mordern.There wil
My hongtown is maanshan. Maybe not everyone know that place but to me that is deep in memery. I love it beacouse I lived there for 18 years. As the time gose by
MY HAPPY WEEKENDOK,let me tell you something about my weekend.I am going to do many things and be very busy on the weekend.So I do my homework on Saturday morni
要多少字呢,小盆友 再问: 60词左右,表叫我小盆友 再答: Today is sunday. It's sunny and we, junior school classmates, are going to do some activities outside school. As for me, I take p
OK了,Good morning my firend is a outstanding students , his name is yangliHe is reading high school now, He is the monitor of my class.On one hand, study is also
给你参考参考吧,可以适当的增改.炎热的夏日,每一个农民都在田地里辛苦地劳动.不错,大家在劳动可却是哀怨着的.“麦子长得不好啊!”一个面色憔悴的大伯说着边望着天上的大燕正成群接队地飞,是多么自由.“就是,就是啊,唉!”突然,大家议论纷纷,个个吵得没力气了,大伯却唱起了一首凄幽的歌:“有一个老农在田边走着,向他的'孩子'说
An Excellent StudentI have a good friend called Yang Li. He is a junior middle school student of grade as monitor. He is the best of all students. And he is bes
&&&& Almost everyone likes music. Everybody can make sounds in a way by singing or playing a musical instrument. There are so many kinds of
Every morning,I get up with a smile.I tell myself,"Today is a new day.I'm a happy girl/ boy.I love my mom and dad.I love school" After I have my breakfast,I go
I went to Hainan Island with my parents during my summer vacation. We went there by plane. It was my first time to take a plane so I felt very exciting. We stay
Vacation is coming,and I have made a list about what I will do. First, learning English is the most important thing and it can contribut to me to improve my Eng
sland Hainan is in the south part of our country.The weather there is pretty pleasant.Hai Kou city is the capital of Hainan Province while it is also the bigges
Millions of people now have at least one television in their home nowadays.Is television a good or bad influence on society?Well television is in my opinion ver
let's talk about my dream job. if i can have it my way, i will be a fashion designer or a music producer in the future. the reason i want to be either of them i
My friendI have a friend. Her name is Rona, she has long hair and round face, big eyes, small mouth . On weekends, she loves reading and swimming. Swimming twic
my bset friend is a girl called rona.she has long hair, a round face and a small mouth.she has several good hobbies, such as reading and swimming. as i know, sh
last Sunday I went to pack with my friend we had a breath of fresh air,watched animals act and went to the restaurant to ate delicous food ,Then we picked up tr
叫他自己过来,自己观察.
也许感兴趣的知识扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
as time goes by与with time goes by的区别
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
as time goes by的意思是“随着时间的流逝”with time goes by没有这样的用法,不符合语法.with time going by= as time goes by 意思都是“随着时间的流逝”由于with + sth + doing 是语法上的独立主格结构,而且with是介词,因此with后面不能直接接动词原型,而应接不定式或者现在分词或者过去分词.as time goes by是时间状语从句,而with time going by是介宾短语作状语.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
基本上没有见过人用后者。。。
没有with time goes by 这种说法...只有with time going by ....
扫描下载二维码1.1K48 条评论分享收藏感谢收起赞同 5.1K165 条评论分享收藏感谢收起he gose into his house.写成he going into his house.行吗_百度知道
he gose into his house.写成he going into his house.行吗
go是个填空,标准答案是goes,本人写going,算错吗?为什么要写成gose而不能写成going?...
go是个填空,标准答案是goes,本人写going,算错吗?为什么要写成gose而不能写成going?
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
going不行,原因going是非谓语动词,看你这个句子你应该还处于初中阶段。那就简单点说吧,初中阶段的句子形式大概以下几种第一人称+动词原形第三人称+动词三单(你的题目就是这种形式)主语+be+Ving形式主语+过去式主语+will或be going to+原形其中以上的be要按主语和时态转为相应的am,is,are,was,were..
songshuweiwei
来自科学教育类芝麻团
songshuweiwei
采纳数:1103
获赞数:5331
参与团队:
前者是一般现在时
后者是正在进行时
采纳数:11678
获赞数:26619
缺动词,要么is going,要么goes
收到了吗?