用三个时间七年级英语单词表上册写一篇菜肴配方的英语作文 字数不限 谢谢🙏

香港(中国):+852-
境外:+86-21-
&&#上海雅居乐万豪酒店#请问酒店的房间号是几位数,有1314这个房间号吗?想登记的时候来...
已解决问题:4489340
人贡献宝贵经验
#上海雅居乐万豪酒店#请问酒店的房间号是几位数,有1314这个房间号吗?想登记的时候来住一晚。谢谢🙏
全部回答(3)
按赞同数排序
不知道,我上次去住的時候是二十幾樓,房號應該是四位數的!
是四位数,有没有1314要问问前台了。
上海、洪泽区、凤凰专家
江苏、北京、浙江等地专家
上海、美国专家
#上海雅居乐万豪酒店#请问酒店的房间号是几位数,有1314这个房间号吗?想登记的时候来住一晚。谢谢🙏
我们找到了一个相同的答案,不能重复回答哦。
和问题无关、信息错误的回答会被隐藏。
这条回答是否对问题没有帮助?
上海旅游攻略指南? 携程攻略社区! 靠谱的旅游攻略平台,最佳的上海自助游、自由行、自驾游、跟团旅线路,海量上海旅游景点图片、游记、交通、美食、购物、住宿、娱乐、行程、指南等旅游攻略信息,了解更多上海旅游信息就来携程旅游攻略。 中国旅游攻略导航:上海移动端旅游快速入口:
上海旅游推荐移动入口:
热门旅游目的地推荐移动入口:热门旅游攻略移动入口: 移动端入口:
 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  
|  |  |  |  |  | 
 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  | , . All rights reserved. | 香港(中国):+852-
&&#重庆JW万豪酒店#三个成人应该怎么住房间呢?双床房加床可以吗?或者行政房可以3人入...
人贡献宝贵经验
#重庆JW万豪酒店#三个成人应该怎么住房间呢?双床房加床可以吗?或者行政房可以3人入住吗?谢谢🙏
全部回答(3)
按赞同数排序
三个成人住标间,加床就可以了。
床本事够大,我觉得不用加
九寨沟、黄龙、重庆专家
重庆、武隆、九寨沟专家
#重庆JW万豪酒店#三个成人应该怎么住房间呢?双床房加床可以吗?或者行政房可以3人入住吗?谢谢🙏
我们找到了一个相同的答案,不能重复回答哦。
和问题无关、信息错误的回答会被隐藏。
这条回答是否对问题没有帮助?
重庆旅游攻略指南? 携程攻略社区! 靠谱的旅游攻略平台,最佳的重庆自助游、自由行、自驾游、跟团旅线路,海量重庆旅游景点图片、游记、交通、美食、购物、住宿、娱乐、行程、指南等旅游攻略信息,了解更多重庆旅游信息就来携程旅游攻略。 中国旅游攻略导航:重庆移动端旅游快速入口:
重庆旅游推荐移动入口:
|  |  |  |  |  | 
 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  | , . All rights reserved. | 香港(中国):+852-
&&#云杉庭院酒店(大连老虎滩海洋公园店)#带个十二岁男孩,母子,女生上下铺那个房间可以...
人贡献宝贵经验
#云杉庭院酒店(大连老虎滩海洋公园店)#带个十二岁男孩,母子,女生上下铺那个房间可以吗,卫浴是独立的吗?大概三晚吧,谢谢🙏
全部回答(1)
按赞同数排序
公共卫浴,如果是两个人,下单两个床位就可以
西安、大连专家
大连、三亚、烟台专家
阿纳海姆、厦门、大连专家
大连、巴厘岛专家
#云杉庭院酒店(大连老虎滩海洋公园店)#带个十二岁男孩,母子,女生上下铺那个房间可以吗,卫浴是独立的吗?大概三晚吧,谢谢🙏
我们找到了一个相同的答案,不能重复回答哦。
和问题无关、信息错误的回答会被隐藏。
这条回答是否对问题没有帮助?
大连旅游攻略指南? 携程攻略社区! 靠谱的旅游攻略平台,最佳的大连自助游、自由行、自驾游、跟团旅线路,海量大连旅游景点图片、游记、交通、美食、购物、住宿、娱乐、行程、指南等旅游攻略信息,了解更多大连旅游信息就来携程旅游攻略。 辽宁旅游攻略导航:大连移动端旅游快速入口:
大连旅游推荐移动入口:
|  |  |  |  |  | 
 |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |  | , . All rights reserved. | 求一篇英语作文 是关于中国中秋节和西方感恩节的
问题描述:
求一篇英语作文 是关于中国中秋节和西方感恩节的 稍长点,生词大概两三个就行.(要好好写啊,还要背会呢)
问题解答:
The Mid-Autumn Festival, also known as the Moon Festival or Mooncake Festival, is a popular lunar harvest festival celebrated by Chinese people.The festival is held on the 15th day of the eighth month in the lunar Chinese calendar. Families always have reunion dinner, eat moon cake and appreciate full moon together to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival.Thanksgiving is celebrated each year on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States, and often extends to the weekend that falls closest to it. Thanksgiving Day is traditionally a day for families and friends to get together for a special meal. The meal often includes a turkey, stuffing, potatoes, cranberry sauce, gravy, pumpkin pie, and vegetables. Thanksgiving Day is a time for many people to give thanks for what they have.Thanksgiving Day parades are held in some cities and towns on or around Thanksgiving Day. Some parades or festivities also mark the opening of the Christmas shopping season. Some people have a four-day weekend so it is a popular time for trips and to visit family and friends.好好学习哦亲,我有好好写哦亲~~记得给好评哦亲~别被其他抄袭答案蒙蔽双眼哦亲~~加了个油~
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
The Political Impact of the Economic Crisis on ChinaMinxin Pei Web Commentary,May 29,2009The decline in China鈥檚 economic growth since the onset of the global fi
篇一:我的中国梦英语作文For a nation's dream,we start from the 1840 sea surface; to a constant pursuit,we deep in the years to write a glorious.In global view shows choice
Beijing:the four seasons,hot summer more rain,cold cool autumn,spring short drought.1 month average temperature - 5-10 ℃,July 24-26,℃ in poorer ℃ 15-30.The fros
The Yellow Mountain (黄山)The Yellow Mountain is one of the most famous mountians in China.It lies in the south of the Anhui. Every year thousands of Chinses and
百度一下就好啦 再问: 额 好办法再问: 额 好办法 再答: 呵呵
Cultural identity,globalization brings a need,make the Chinese traditional culture become a kind of Chinese nation culture for external powerTwo,foreign pay att
The culture of food and dining in the West is a little different from that in China.The proper western dinner at a fine restaurant is one of manners,focusing on
鲜花感恩雨露,滋润它成长;鸟儿感恩天空,因为天空让他自由飞翔;青松感恩土地,因为土地让它变得强壮;我要感恩我的老师,因为是他们帮我开启了一扇扇知识的大门,是他们让我看清了是与非……  “春蚕到死丝方尽,蜡炬成灰泪始干.”这句话曾经被无数人来比做老师,他们呕心沥血、无私奉献,使多少祖国花朵成为栋梁之才!可谁又能知道,这其
Chinese table etiquette boils down to the following points: 1. Admission etiquette. Ask guests seated on the seats. Please elderly guests in attendance were sea
《China's education system》There is singularly little mention of writing or education in ancient times, and it seems likely that written records were at first co
China is an ancient vicissitudes of life,there is a country's long history.In the past five thousand years,China has been using his sonorous and powerful body,t
Dear Tom,How time flies.I'm very happy that you are interested in traditional Chinese festivals.There are many traditional festivals in China,such as Spring Fes
刚写滴~请放心使用~Nowadays,fast food is becoming more and more popular in our daily life,especially among the younger in China.What makes it possible?In my oppinion,the
Dear ..., How is it going? I am glad to have received your letter. You said you wanted to know sth. about how the middle school students spent their summer holi
HUTONG TOUR IN BEIJNGA "hutong" is an ancient city alleyway or lane typical of ancient Beijing,where hutongs once ran into the thousands.Hutongs were first buil
China's Mount Everest is the world first peak,it in the Himalaya Mountains,there died at the age of the snow,the scenery is enchanting,Mount Everest has amounte
For a nation's dream,we start from the 1840 sea surface; to a constant pursuit,we deep in the years to write a glorious.In global view shows choice of the Chine
Dear Linda, I hope you had a wonderful time in China. Please do not be mistaken. When Chinese touch a child's head, it is a form of showing affection for the ch
具体问题描述一下. 再问: 随便写一些就行了 没什么要求 谢谢了
也许感兴趣的知识求4级英语作文(120字)
问题描述:
求4级英语作文(120字)Styles of Living1.有些人愿意和父母居住在一起2.有些人想自己独立居住3.我的看法
问题解答:
Style Of LivingNowdays,young people always have their own opinions on things ,they want the life to be special and just as they wish,For this reason,they prefer to choose the different life style .And one of the hotspot is the living problem with the parents.Some of them want to live with their parent together,as they want to take good care of their parents ,they are old and can not handle everything as the young ,On the other hand,some of the young prefer to live alone,they think to living with parents,they will lose many own space,and the different views on things will cause many contradictions.so they want to live without parents rather than live together.In my opinion,both of the ways are ok,just differne style of living,people has the rights to do this as they like.But i think no matter which the way you choose ,we should spare more time with our parents ,just for one reason,they are our dads and moms,they need their children.这类作文,好久没写了,你要看看有没有错的单词.写作文思路最主要,不过也有规律可循.第一步要写几句话引出主题,第二步把题目要求的内容写出来,在加几句血肉,最后就是自己的想法写出来.希望你能下次自己可以写出来,不要怕,多背一些句子.
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
Global villageThe global village has emerged via the birth of the information age.From the age of teleprinters,we have come to the age of radios,TVs,fax machine
People are starting to recognize the importance of social communications.Interpersonal communications exist in many forms:friends greet each other on their way
The concept of corporate culture from the twentieth century into China since the eighties,has aroused the attention of the business community,to promote enterpr
1、There are many many foods we can eat, such as apple, banana, pear, carrot, onion, orange, potato and many others. My father likes to eat very thing, expect it
这篇行吗?远程教育 Distance Education 在这个科技高速发展的信息时代,人们的购物、交流,甚至是学习等一系列生活所需都可以通过网络来完成.就此,我们分析下当今社会发展所流行的远程教育. In this technical high speed development information age,pe
What is the best way to remember English words?English is the second language for us. So there will be many difficulties in the learning process. And commonly,
我英语不行,所以只能在此表达一下心声:Teacher should not do that !Do not attack us !
In college how does one learn?Of course, in a college way.Credits one has to earn,but in English, one has to say.In Chinese one cannot learn English well,a coll
建议可以用易改英语写作辅助软件的写作向导功能.你百度下易改就可以了.
Hi,Jack,Thank you for your mail.How are you doing?I quite understand you feel innocent that your German friend ignore you since last time you met.There is cultu
Dear dad and mum,Today is Thanksgiving Day,so I want to write a letter to you.I know you are kind and helpful to me.You cook meals and wash clothes for me every
7Dear Manager,I am writing to you for the news advertised in the newspaper. I believe that I am definitely capable of joining in you. Initially, the new branch
抄阅读理解 再问: 。求来上一篇啊。。 再答: 你去网页,找度娘,搜英语作文师生关系,绝对有
Do you know the 16th Asian Olympic Games to hold in Guangzhou China I'm very happy and exctied to hear that.What about you Let me introduce about the Guangzhou
标签:英语 Dear Sir or Madam,I am writing to apply for a position as a computer engineer in your company.First of all,your company is the king in the area of softwar
It is quite imporLant to be a good listener.Effective listening is more than simply avoiding the bad habit of interrupting others while they are speaking.It’s b
The culture of food and dining in the West is a little different from that in China.The proper western dinner at a fine restaurant is one of manners,focusing on
Lately I've heard a lot of complaints from my peer classmates that there are just too much homework to do on winter holidays, which apparently was not surprisin
It is extremely important that people have a good first impression of you. We all get a first impression of a new person that creates a mental image of his or h
也许感兴趣的知识

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语单词大全5000 的文章

随机推荐