压力管道的压力等级确定以后,如何确定管道上面阀门的连接法兰压力等级?有没有规范要
查看: 803|回复: 1
请大家帮忙翻译一下
积分帖子主题
微信一键登录,与360万化工人共分享
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
这是别人发给我的,让我翻译,对于其中的许多专业术语不懂,麻烦大家帮下忙
4.8.3& &ASME Power Boiler Code
4.8.3.1&&Where piping is specified to conform to the requirements of Section I, ASME Power Boiler Code, the examinations and inspection requirements of that code shall apply. In addition, the requirements of this specification shall apply where they are more exacting. In case of conflicts, the more stringent code/specification shall govern.
4.8.3.2& &All code piping shall be subject to inspection and testing. Contractor shall make arrangements for code inspection on field and shop fabricated piping by an authorized inspection agency.
4.8.4& &The type of and extent of examination of welds shall be as follows
& && &Notes:
& &(1)&&Non-destructive tests shall include magnetic particle or liquid penetrate of seal, fillet, socket and branch welds and radiography of all other welds.
& &(2)&&The extent of visual examination shall be determined by the Inspector assigned to the project.
4.8.5& &Pressure testing of piping shall be performed in the field after erection and completion of any required postweld heat treatment, examination and inspection and shall conform to the requirements of General Specification 5052.
阅读权限60
积分帖子主题
以下是本人的翻译,请大家评评:
4.8.3& &ASME Power Boiler Code
ASME动力锅炉规范
4.8.3.1&&Where piping is specified to conform to the requirements of Section I, ASME Power Boiler Code, the examinations and inspection requirements of that code shall apply. In addition, the requirements of this specification shall apply where they are more exacting. In case of conflicts, the more stringent code/specification shall govern.
管道要满足ASME动力锅炉规范第I节的要求,在对管道系统进行检验、检查时,将应用该规范里的相关要求。此外,在对管道系统进行检验、检查时,还将应用管道系统技术规范里的相关要求。如果ASME动力锅炉规范第I节的要求与管道系统技术规范的要求不一致时,以哪个要求更严格为准。
4.8.3.2& &All code piping shall be subject to inspection and testing. Contractor shall make arrangements for code inspection on field and shop fabricated piping by an authorized inspection agency.
应对所有规格的管道系统进行检验、测试。承包商应安排时间由授权检验机构对现场制作或工厂预制的管道系统进行法规检验。
4.8.4& &The type of and extent of examination of welds shall be as follows
焊缝检验的类型、范围如下:
& && &Notes:
& &(1)&&Non-destructive tests shall include magnetic particle or liquid penetrate of seal, fillet, socket and branch welds and radiography of all other welds.
无损探伤试验包括:对密封焊、角焊、承插焊、支管焊等类型的焊缝进行磁粉探伤试验或液体浸透探伤试验,以及对其它类型的焊缝进行射线探伤试验。
& &(2)&&The extent of visual examination shall be determined by the Inspector assigned to the project.
由负责本项目检验工作的检验员决定外观检验的范围。
4.8.5& &Pressure testing of piping shall be performed in the field after erection and completion of any required postweld heat treatment, examination and inspection and shall conform to the requirements of General Specification 5052.
管道系统的压力试验应于安装以及焊后热处理、检验、检查等完成后,在现场进行。且管道系统的压力试验要满足总规范5052的要求。
敬请高手批评指正!
太感谢了,翻译得很好
俺没有耐心。佩服!
兄弟 你太强了 佩服啊 有耐心!~
QQ客服:网站事务&&广告宣传&&
联系电话&6&0& 推广投放& &
&(工作日09:00--17:00,其它时间可在线QQ客服咨询)
三百六十万海川人欢迎您的参与 化工技术交流第一社区,共同学习 共同提高!
版权所有 海川网-海川化工论坛
Discuz!---
海川技术研究院(山东)&
&合作伙伴:&天化云&
本站法律顾问 : 辽宁好谋律师事务所 谢晨曦 主任律师
&&&&&&&&&&帮忙翻译一下
来自妈妈帮社区:
我想说可以翻译一下什么意思吗
妈妈帮百科热门内容
微信服务号
礼包领取指南NO.1
关注妈妈帮服务号
即送育儿百宝箱
还有海量免费试用不要白不要!
礼包领取指南NO.2
第1步:扫码成功下载后,首页即可领取新人专属礼包。
第2步:填写收货信息,轻松领取帮宝适新生礼盒,更有机会获得?198帮Box大礼盒!
&&手机客户端&&备孕&&相同预产期&&同龄宝宝2018年2017年2016年2015年2014年2013年2012年2011年&&同城(21个)(11个)(13个)&&妈妈兴趣&&宝宝兴趣&&特别关注&&非常有用&&微专题
||||||
上海丫丫信息科技有限公司版权所有
沪B2- 沪ICP备号24小时热门版块排行榜&&&&
(小有名气)
在线: 15.1小时
虫号: 4589401
注册: 性别: MM专业: 有机化学
帮忙翻译一下摘要,不要用翻译软件
以氯化铜为原料合成铜纳米团簇荧光探针,并检测盐酸小檗碱的含量。以聚乙烯吡咯烷酮(K30)和2-巯基苯并噻唑为保护剂,用水合肼作还原剂,在常温下合成铜纳米簇(Copper nanoparticles),研究制备铜纳米团簇的最佳条件,测定了铜纳米的荧光量子产量,并用荧光、紫外、红外和透射电镜进行表征。铜纳米簇在激发波长为377 nm,发射波长为584 nm处的荧光强度较好,纳米颗粒为不规则球形,平均直径约为10-15 nm。盐酸小檗碱溶液加入铜纳米溶液后能使荧光猝灭,猝灭程度在一定范围内呈线性关系,建立了一种检测盐酸小檗碱含量的新方法,研究了检测盐酸小檗碱含量的最佳条件,结果表明:室温下,在pH=8时反应10 min,盐酸小檗碱含量在1.0×10-7 mol?L-1—5.0×10-5 mol?L-1范围内成线性关系且线性关系较好,线性方程为y=15.191x+60.02, R2=0.9959,检出限为8.0×10-8 mol?L-1,并在此基础上可以测定不同厂家盐酸小檗碱片的有效成分。该方法体系简单,操作方便,准确可行。
& 猜你喜欢
已经有7人回复
已经有49人回复
已经有48人回复
已经有12人回复
已经有19人回复
已经有8人回复
已经有3人回复
已经有12人回复
已经有48人回复
已经有3人回复
相关版块跳转
论文翻译求助完结子版
我要订阅楼主
的主题更新
(EPI+1)(金币+10)
小木虫,学术科研互动社区,为中国学术科研免费提供动力
违规贴举报删除请发送邮件至:
广告投放与宣传请联系 李想 QQ:
QQ:&&邮箱:
Copyright &
MuChong.com, All Rights Reserved. 小木虫 版权所有谁帮忙翻译一下这段话:史称华佗以恃能厌事,为曹公所怒,荀文若请曰,佗术实工,人命系焉.
问题描述:
谁帮忙翻译一下这段话:史称华佗以恃能厌事,为曹公所怒,荀文若请曰,佗术实工,人命系焉.
问题解答:
史称华佗以恃能厌事,为曹公所怒.荀文若请曰:“佗术实工,人命系焉,宜议能以宥.” 翻译史书上说华佗因自恃才能而厌恶服侍权贵,为曹操所恼恨.荀彧请求说:“华佗的医术确实高明,这关系到人命,应该考虑他医术高明而宽恕他.”
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
1.Refer to the forming process of the relevant records, this batch of products production molding equipment repair records, molding machine problems caused by r
So far as I am concerned,the company will be more likely to employ Bob instead of John in accordance with the Chinese culture.Since Chinese companies,generally
1、 大坝就是在峡谷里建立起来的围墙以围住一块水域,可以在里面蓄水.这个水域被称为水库,可提供城镇或工厂用水,灌溉土地或者发电.大坝被修建在江河的源头,可在洪水季节防止水流往低的山谷.2、 从尼罗河一直到苏丹境内都有古埃及的神庙与陵墓.从开罗开车往南到山谷,进入了另一个天地,与当今时代迥然不同.接下来的1800英里,都
In order to strengthen with Business agency's exchange,lets the user understand the IT work well,simultaneously IT can also the clearer customer demand,guarante
个人手翻,句子结构严谨,无语法错误,语义准确,译文如下:With the rapid development of our economy in recent years,business hotels come to appear with an increase in business traveling dema
爱上一个人只在一眨眼之间
According to the superior's requirements,research group summarizes the Solid State Lighting Stragety,organizes the Green Paper:Lighting the Future Acceleratingt
Once I loved you so much.I have been dedicated to you.I treated you with my whole heart and soul.Enough I have done for you.I didn't do you wrong.But how about
I could be wrong,but I can't miss you.I'd regret in the rest of my life if I missed you.Love only you for my whole life.其实中文的韵味在于“错”,和“错过”.但是英文里面,这两个词截然不同,又不同韵,
Regarding SJ-001 and SJ-002, May we put off the handover date until June 2? If delay is allowed, it's requested to provide the goods with latest date of manufac
Qingming shanghe garden, the national 4 a scenic spot. Qingming shanghe garden is the representative work of song dynasty famous painter later, the Chinese nati
Dear , Happy Wedding's Day ! Thank you for taking care of us in the past one year ! So , I send you a desk lamp , just like you , lighting up us and our future
这段话有点问题吧.我宁愿相信你是说谎(你在说谎),也不想看到你的错误
The two buildings both new and old are in the space axis that based on the corner of northeast and southwest in this layout.thit is,they are supplement and comp
  wow,好专业呀,不过我还是学了一年的Economics,应该可以:  In the current economic crisis,China's export se converting from foreign to domestic market is deemed
Blockhouse is a symbol of every one of us are inseparable, indispensable, we together to protect our friendship, dream, and the light in the life, so we will ne
嗨,美女,好久不见了啊!我知道我是个坏男孩.不管你爱不爱我,我会一直记得你是我内心深处的恋人.我英语不好,但你喜欢英语,所以我尽量用英语来告诉你我是多么爱你.对不起,我的旧爱WC.这种深爱也许或者必须是我们的秘密.祝福你,WC.你一直都叫WC,对吧?(注:WC应该是信中女生的简称或者昵称,不好翻译.)
运用这本关于“人类未来”的电影,配合详细的例子描述并且解释:你认为世界在2064年会是怎样一番景象.在这个想象中,必须包括4个主要部分:(建议提出问题,指导方针不要求问题) 再问: ??????д???????????????????????д??????????? 再答: ????д?????????????????
也许感兴趣的知识已解决问题
4.请帮忙翻译一下
2. Experimental set-up
The experimental set-up of the x-junction was designed and constructed in the Hydraulic Laboratory of the Engineering Institute of the National University of Mexico (UNAM). A schematic view of the experimental set-up is shown in Fig. 1. The junction was built in acrylic tube with 90_ cross-shaped pipe. The pipe length was 1.23 m with an inner diameter of 0.01905 m (3/400). The junction had two inlets and two outlets, labeled inlet1, inlet2 and outlet1, outlet2 respectively. Inlet1 was supplied with a mixture of clean water and a dye substance, while inlet2 was delivered with only clean water. Fluid for both inlets was supplied by two storage tanks, provided with one 372.85 W (1/2 HP) pump each. The dye substance was blue ink.
Measurements of volumetric flow rates at the inlets were taken with flow-meters, while at the outlets, volumetric tanks were employed. The concentrations were measured through a Hach spectrophotometer, which employs a color technique in terms of platinum&cobalt units. At the branches, pressure was measured with a piezometer.
Tests were performed for different volume flow rates at inlet2. The volume flow rate at inlet1 was approximately equal to 0.4 dm3/s for all cases. The Reynolds number (based on mean inlet velocity and pipe diameter) at inlet1 was Re = 28,000. The volumetric flow and Reynolds number for inlet2 varies from 0.30 to 0.80 dm3/s, and from 23,000 to 50,000, respectively. The experimental uncertainties associated with the measurement of volume flow rates and the concentrations of tracer species were 3% and 4%, respectively.
浏览次数:625
用手机阿里扫一扫
最满意答案
该答案已经被保护
2&。实验装置&该实验装置的X&-交界的设计和建造的水力实验室工程学院,墨西哥国立大学(国立)&。示意图鉴于实验装置图所示。&1&。的交界处,建于压克力管90_十字型管。管道长度为1.23米内径0.01905米(&3&/&400&)&。交界处有两个入口和两个插座,标示inlet1&,&inlet2和outlet1&,&outlet2分别。&Inlet1是提供混合的清洁饮水和染料物质,而inlet2交付只有干净的水。流体两个入口是由两个储油罐,提供一个372.85宽(&1&/&2的HP&)泵每个。物质的染料蓝色墨水。&测量体积流量的进气口被带到流动米,而在商店,体积坦克被雇用。浓度测量通过哈希分光光度计,它采用了彩色技术在铂钴单位。在分支机构,压力测量的测压。&试验进行了不同体积流量率inlet2&。体积流量inlet1约等于0.4德国马克/&s的所有情况。雷诺数(基于平均入口速度和管径)在inlet1重新=&28000&。体积流量和雷诺数的inlet2不同0.30至0.80德国马克/秒,从2.3万到50000&,分别。实验不确定性测量的体积流量和浓度的示踪剂种3&%和4&%&,分别。&
答案创立者
以企业身份回答&
正在进行的活动
生意经不允许发广告,违者直接删除
复制问题或回答,一经发现,拉黑7天
快速解决你的电商难题
店铺优化排查提升2倍流量
擅长&nbsp 店铺优化
您可能有同感的问题
扫一扫用手机阿里看生意经
问题排行榜
当前问题的答案已经被保护,只有知县(三级)以上的用户可以编辑!写下您的建议,管理员会及时与您联络!
server is ok

我要回帖

更多关于 英语翻译证书含金量 的文章

随机推荐