It is better to rely的形容词 on yourself than onothers的意思

& “Happiness is short, ...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
Happiness is short, determined by every-thing from the weather to the size of your bank account. We’re not suggesting that you can reach a lasting state called “happiness” and remain there. But there are many ways to be far away from the paths of anxiety, anger frustration, and sadness once or even several times throughout the day.1. Go to sleep. We have become a nation of sleep-deprived citizens. Taking a daily nap or getting into bed at 8 p.m. one night with a good book and turning the light out an hour later can have a better effect on your mood than any number of bubble baths or massages.2. Hum along. Studies find that music makes parts of the brain active that produce happiness. It’s also relaxing. In one study, older adults who listened to their choice of music during the eye surgery had significantly lower heart rates, blood pressure, etc.3. Volunteer. Helping others provides social interaction. While happy people are more likely to help others, helping others increases your happiness. One study found that volunteer work improved the aspects of well-being: happiness, life satisfaction, self-esteem(自尊), sense of control over life, and physical health.4. Develop close relationships. People who have a lot of supportive friends are much more likely to have healthier blood pressure and stress hormone levels than those with two or fewer close friends. Women and a few men also seem to benefit from good relationships with their parents and spouses(配偶). People who feel lonely and depressed are three to five times more likely to get sick and die too early than those who have feelings of love, connection, and community.5. Take care of the soul. Studies find that actively religious people are happier and cope better with crises, according to David Myers, Ph.D., a professor of psychology at Hope College in Holland, Michigan. For many people, faith provides a sense of life’s meaning, feelings of acceptance, a reason to focus beyond yourself, and a new view on life’s sadness. Even if you’re not religious, strong faith may offer similar benefits.Ways to be happyIntroductionHappiness is short and 【小题1】&on different kinds of things, but many ways can help us achieve
it throughout the day.Go to sleepIt is more【小题2】 &in
affecting your mood than any number of bubble baths or massages.Hum alongMusic can help people 【小题3】 &happiness.According to a 【小题4】 &, older
adults would feel relaxed with their choice of music in the eye surgery.【小题5】 &othersIt provides social interaction and 【小题6】 &your happiness if you are a happy person.Volunteer work would bring you 【小题7】 &in some aspects of well-being.Develop close relation-shipsIt may 【小题8】 &women and a few men if they develop good relationships with their parents and
spouses.People with many supportive friends will live a(n) 【小题9】 &and longer life than those with fewer close
friends.Take care of the soul【小题10】 &you are religious or not, strong faith may offer a sense of
life’s meaning, feelings of acceptance, a reason to focus beyond yourself,
and a new view on life’s sadness.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-江苏响水中学高一上期中英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Happiness is short, determined by every-thing from the weather to the size of your bank account. We’re no...”的分析与解答如下所示:
题目主要考查学生从文中提取有效信息并对有关信息进行加工的能力。做题时需要注意是否需要大写,进行词性转换和固定搭配。【小题1】根据第一行“determined by every-thing from the weather to...”可知,开心是由各种各样的事情决定的,be determined by...由......决定,取决于......,depend/rely on...依靠/依赖......,故填depends/relies。【小题2】根据第二段“have a better effect on your mood than any number of bubble baths or massages”可知,睡眠比其它事情更能影响你的情绪,文中用的名词effect,这里需要用形容词的比较级,故填effective。【小题3】根据第三段“music makes parts of the brain active that produce happiness”可知,音乐能使大脑中负责产生愉快情绪的部位得到激活,help sb do sth帮助某人做某事,故填produce。【小题4】根据第三段“In one study, older adults...”可知,一项研究发现,音乐能让手术中的老人放松,故填study。【小题5】根据第四段“helping others increases your happiness”可知,帮助他人能带给人快乐,注意使用动词原形,并注意大写,故填Help。【小题6】根据第四段“helping others increases your happiness”可知,帮助他人能够增加人的快乐,主语是第三人称单数,故填increases。【小题7】根据第四段“volunteer work improved the aspects of well-being”可知,乐于助人能提高人的自我完善感,文中用的动词improve,bring sb sth带给某人某物,这里需要填其名称形式,故填improvement(s)。【小题8】根据第五段“Women and a few men also seem to benefit from good relationships with their parents and spouses”可知,女性和少数男性能从与父母和配偶的良好关系中受益,情态动词may后用动词原形,故填benefit。【小题9】根据第五段“People who feel lonely and depressed...get sick and die too early than those who have feelings of love, connection, and community”可知,感到孤独和沮丧的人容易生病,寿命也不会很长,由此可知,有许多亲密的朋友和和睦的家庭的人会更健康,他们的寿命也较长,根据and后的longer可知填比较级,故填healthier。【小题10】根据文章最后一句“Even if you’re not religious, strong faith may offer similar benefits.”可知,即使没有宗教信仰,强烈的信念也能让人获益,且根据空白处后面的or not可知应该填whether,意为“无论”,注意大写,故填Whether。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Happiness is short, determined by every-thing from the weather to the size of your bank account. We’...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Happiness is short, ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Happiness is short, determined by every-thing from the weather to the size of your bank account. We’re not suggesting that you can reach a lasting state called “happiness” and remain there. But there are many ways to be far away from the paths of anxiety, anger frustration, and sadness once or even several times throughout the day.1. Go to sleep. We have become a nation of sleep-deprived citizens. Taking a daily nap or getting into bed at 8 p.m. one night with a good book and turning the light out an hour later can have a better effect on your mood than any number of bubble baths or massages.2. Hum along. Studies find that music makes parts of the brain active that produce happiness. It’s also relaxing. In one study, older adults who listened to their choice of music during the eye surgery had significantly lower heart rates, blood pressure, etc.3. Volunteer. Helping others provides social interaction. While happy people are more likely to help others, helping others increases your happiness. One study found that volunteer work improved the aspects of well-being: happiness, life satisfaction, self-esteem(自尊), sense of control over life, and physical health.4. Develop close relationships. People who have a lot of supportive friends are much more likely to have healthier blood pressure and stress hormone levels than those with two or fewer close friends. Women and a few men also seem to benefit from good relationships with their parents and spouses(配偶). People who feel lonely and depressed are three to five times more likely to get sick and die too early than those who have feelings of love, connection, and community.5. Take care of the soul. Studies find that actively religious people are happier and cope better with crises, according to David Myers, Ph.D., a professor of psychology at Hope College in Holland, Michigan. For many people, faith provides a sense of life’s meaning, feelings of acceptance, a reason to focus beyond yourself, and a new view on life’s sadness. Even if you’re not religious, strong faith may offer similar benefits.Ways to be happyIntroductionHappiness is short and 【小题1】____on different kinds of things, but many ways can help us achieve
it throughout the day.Go to sleepIt is more【小题2】____in
affecting your mood than any number of bubble baths or massages.Hum alongMusic can help people 【小题3】____happiness.According to a 【小题4】____, older
adults would feel relaxed with their choice of music in the eye surgery.【小题5】____othersIt provides social interaction and 【小题6】____your happiness if you are a happy person.Volunteer work would bring you 【小题7】____in some aspects of well-being.Develop close relation-shipsIt may 【小题8】____women and a few men if they develop good relationships with their parents and
spouses.People with many supportive friends will live a(n) 【小题9】____and longer life than those with fewer close
friends.Take care of the soul【小题10】____you are religious or not, strong faith may offer a sense of
and a new view on life’s sadness.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Happiness is short, determined by every-thing from the weather to the size of your bank account. We’re not suggesting that you can reach a lasting state called “happiness” and remain there. But there are many ways to be far away from the paths of anxiety, anger frustration, and sadness once or even several times throughout the day.1. Go to sleep. We have become a nation of sleep-deprived citizens. Taking a daily nap or getting into bed at 8 p.m. one night with a good book and turning the light out an hour later can have a better effect on your mood than any number of bubble baths or massages.2. Hum along. Studies find that music makes parts of the brain active that produce happiness. It’s also relaxing. In one study, older adults who listened to their choice of music during the eye surgery had significantly lower heart rates, blood pressure, etc.3. Volunteer. Helping others provides social interaction. While happy people are more likely to help others, helping others increases your happiness. One study found that volunteer work improved the aspects of well-being: happiness, life satisfaction, self-esteem(自尊), sense of control over life, and physical health.4. Develop close relationships. People who have a lot of supportive friends are much more likely to have healthier blood pressure and stress hormone levels than those with two or fewer close friends. Women and a few men also seem to benefit from good relationships with their parents and spouses(配偶). People who feel lonely and depressed are three to five times more likely to get sick and die too early than those who have feelings of love, connection, and community.5. Take care of the soul. Studies find that actively religious people are happier and cope better with crises, according to David Myers, Ph.D., a professor of psychology at Hope College in Holland, Michigan. For many people, faith provides a sense of life’s meaning, feelings of acceptance, a reason to focus beyond yourself, and a new view on life’s sadness. Even if you’re not religious, strong faith may offer similar benefits.Ways to be happyIntroductionHappiness is short and 【小题1】____on different kinds of things, but many ways can help us achieve
it throughout the day.Go to sleepIt is more【小题2】____in
affecting your mood than any number of bubble baths or massages.Hum alongMusic can help people 【小题3】____happiness.According to a 【小题4】____, older
adults would feel relaxed with their choice of music in the eye surgery.【小题5】____othersIt provides social interaction and 【小题6】____your happiness if you are a happy person.Volunteer work would bring you 【小题7】____in some aspects of well-being.Develop close relation-shipsIt may 【小题8】____women and a few men if they develop good relationships with their parents and
spouses.People with many supportive friends will live a(n) 【小题9】____and longer life than those with fewer close
friends.Take care of the soul【小题10】____you are religious or not, strong faith may offer a sense of
and a new view on life’s sadness.”相似的习题。求人不如求己 - Bing 词典[qiú rén bù rú qiú jǐ] na.-
Heaven helps those who help themselves心有灵犀... ... o Heaven helps those who help themselves. 求人不如求己。 o He sits no sure that sits too high. 高处不胜寒。 ... |2.Self-help is better than help from others.谁能帮我翻译一下下面... ... 虎父无犬子 Eagles do not breed doves 求人不如求己 Self-help is better than help from others. ... |3.Relying upon oneself is better than relying upon others.|4.Better to rely on yourself than to go to others for help求英语谚... ... Time waits for no man. 时不待人。 Better to rely on yourself than to go to others for help. 求人不如求己。 ... |5.Relying on Ourselves待人如流水之润_百度百科 ... Relying on Ourselves 求人不如求己 If a Dog Were Your Teacher 假如狗是你的老师 ... |更多释义收起释义例句释义:全部,Self-help is better than help from others.,Heaven helps those who help themselves,Relying upon oneself is better than relying upon others.,Better to rely on yourself than to go to others for help类别:全部,口语,书面语,标题,技术来源:全部,字典,网络难度:全部,简单,中等,难更多例句筛选收起例句筛选1. to be
qiurenburuqiuji准确权威无广告下 载 手 机 版 必 应 词 典体 验 P C 版 必 应 词 典年雅思IELTS大作文Task2之教育类
此博文是博主辛劳所至,心血所归,如若转载,请注明出处,谢谢!!!
已投稿到:
以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。日托福独立口语小范围预测及参考答案
来源:新东方北京学校
作者:周徐敏
  日的托福考试应该重点复习哪些题目? 新东方周徐敏老师为大家带来日托福独立口语预测题的思路解析,更多3月19日托福口语机经预测请参考》》》
  口语1(共18道)
  Who should be paid more: a nurse, a teacher, or an officer?
  思路:
  teacher
  1.teacher is a profession that cultivates a young generation in a
  解释: in the modern society, everyone has to get an education and what kind
of area you want to join in the future has largely depends on your teacher since
he or she will influence you a lot.
  例子:I studied mechanical engineering when I was in the college since I
adored my Physics teacher in high school.
  2. teacher’s social status needs to be strengthened.
  解释:with the increasing number of high-paid jobs, the career of being a
teacher cannot compete with others and there will be less and less high school
grads choosing to study pedagogue, which is a detriment to a country’s
development in the long run.
  描述你觉得最重要的物品(Describe an object that is the most important to
you),并说明如何得到的和为什么重要。
  思路:
  cellphone
  1.communication depends on it
  解释:instead of talking with each other face to face, people become reliant
on cellphones as long as their store the phone numbers.
  例子:I moved to a new city since I was ten and I have to maintain the
friendship through my phone by communicating with through WeChat and etc.
  2. can be used as a tool to relax.
  解释:people can listen to music, watch a video or play games.
  例子: many children play League of Legend through their phone after school
and they can be very absorbed in the game to release pressure.
  Describe a day you enjoy most or most special for you
  commencement ceremony.
  思路:
  1.marks the end of my campus life and the beginning of my new life.
  解释:four years of college life had made me fully prepared for my future
career and I could’t wait to apply what I had learnt in the real life.
  例子:I was engaged in the area of computer science after graduation and I
loved create new things constantly through programming.
  2.my friends of mine celebrate that day together.
  解释:many of my close friends just came to my college to celebrate for my
commencement ceremony and We had a crazy day. We drink beers, dance and sing
with each other and I could totally enjoy myself.
  Describe a tool or an object that you rely on often in your daily life.
Explain why it is important to you. Include reasons and examples to support your
  思路:
  参考题目2
  Your friend is considering getting a new pet. What kind of animal would you
suggest and what advice will you give him?
  思路:
  1. man’s best friend
  解释 everyone likes dogs, accompany us everywhere
  例子 my dog T-mall is 5 years old now and he sleeps on my bed every
  2.smart, keep strangers away
  解释 dogs can smell strangers, and they can bark very loudly to scare them
  例子my neighbor’s dog even help to catch a thief last summer.
  The university acts as a venue for three kinds of student activities:
  - Concerts performed by students
  - Drama acted out by theater students
  - Lectures given by a well-known professor
  Which one do you prefer? Use details and examples to explain.
  1.i love drama
  解释 I am a big fan of drama and I dreamed to be an actress since I was a
little girl
  例子 when I am watching a drama, I can totally enjoy myself and forget about
anything else. Relax. Release pressure.
  2.concerts are loud.
  Too many people and too much music give me headache.
  3.lectures are so boring that I would fall asleep.
  在这一百年之内有很多发明,说一个你觉得对你生活改变最大的.
  two effects
  1.make communication easier
  解释in the past, send pigeons, write letters, it could take days or even
weeks,but now, communication can be simultaneous
  例子 chat online through apps such as…
  emails
  2.entertain
  解释now, people are under pressure from work, study
  例子through the internet, they can play games, watch movies, listen to
  在学校里喜欢什么活动What activities do you like to do at school?
  1.healthy
  解释 nowadays, people are doing less exercise and eating less healthier diet.
That explains why they are suffering from all sorts of diseases ranging from
diabetes to heart attack.
  例子my brother was weak before, but after running on the treadmill in the gym
2 hours per day for 2 months, he’s getting much better shape.
  2.make friend/enlarge social network
  解释more chances to meet people. Communicate. Common interests,
  例子my brother met his best buddy Mark in the gym. They not only work out
together, but also play games, going to dinners even watching movies
  TASK1 上过的两个学校,解释两个学校的区别。
  思路:primary school and high school
  1. the environment is different.
  解释 小学smaller than 高中.
  小学no garden, 高中:big garden, flowers and trees, beautiful, fresh air.
  2.teachers are different,
  解释 小学 nice and kind, never blame us
  高中 strict.
  例子:once I was late for the math class, my head teacher called my parents
immediately
  Describe why organizing time is challenging for university students and why
it is important?
  1.challenging because students are so busy.
  解释pressure from study. if I want to go to a better college, I have to study
harder and harder
  例子 homework, extra online courses, exams
  2.important because time is limited and precious
  解释:we should make full use of it so that we can learn more, we can do more
things with the limited time.
  例子:if I organized my time properly, I can use the saved time to do other
more meaningful things such as:…
  Talk about an important decision that you have made. Explain in detail why
this decision was important to you.
  Get my driver’s license
  1. convenient
  解释 fast ,save time, get things done more efficiently
  例子drive myself to school.
  30 minutes faster than taking the bus
  2.I love cars
  解释 get to know more about the things I am interested in since I was a
  例子 I was crazy about automobiles. Read magazines, watch TV programs
  Which one of the following would you like to do on the weekend: stay with
your family, go to the gym, or watch TV?
  1.healthy
  解释 nowadays, people are doing less exercise and eating less healthier diet.
That explains why they are suffering from all sorts of diseases ranging from
diabetes to heart attack.
  例子my brother was weak before, but after running on the treadmill in the gym
2 hours per day for 2 months, he’s getting much better shape.
  2.make friend/enlarge social network
  解释more chances to meet people. Communicate. Common interests,
  例子my brother met his best buddy Mark in the gym. They not only work out
together, but also play games, going to dinners even watching movies
  If your friend is dropping out of the college, would you consider it a good
  1.save money
  解释college tuition is expensive nowadays, plus the living expense.
  Huge financial burden for the family.
  Use the money to do other things, such as…
  例子 if i drop out, I would start my own company…
  2.save time
  解释4 years of college, we might complete nothing, but if we do sth else,
that’s a different story.
  例子if I drop out, I would use the time to work. Get experience.
  Which of the following Art classes would you be more interested in taking?
Wood Sculpture, Painting or Photography?三选一,可以学一样art,选哪样?
  photography
  1.preserve memory
  解释capture the most precious moment in our lives
  例子my mother still kept the photo of my 3-year-old birthday
  2.I love taking photos
  解释 get to know more about the things I am interested in since I was a
  例子 I was crazy about photography. Read magazines, watch TV programs about
  你有个哥们要面试了,他问你要ADVICE啊,你觉得他怎么样才能成功哇?
  1.be confident
  解释 leave a good impression to the interviewer
  If he does not trust himself, he is destined to lose
  例子last time when I was in a interview, I was so nervous that I thought
myself unqualified for the job, and I failed.
  2.ask sb with experience for help
  解释save him time, give him tips, encouragement
  例子 he can ask his father for some instructions
  你认为哪个时期是最困难的:童年时期,青少年时期,成年时期?Which period do you think is most difficult:
childhood, teenager or adulthood?
  Teenage time
  1.pressure from study
  解释 if I want to go to a better college, I have to study harder and
  例子 homework, extra online courses, exams
  2.stress from peers
  解释trying to be better, to stand out, struggle for identity
  例子everybody is working their best to catch up with one another.
  Describe your first time to go to school when you were young, you like it
  6 years old, and I like it
  1.new faces
  解释 curious about everyone. The teachers, classmates…
  例子 I met 3 new friends in a single day: Mike, Marry and Ben.
  2.knowledge
  解释first step to get to now the world
  例子 1+1=2, recognize some Chinese pinyin …
  你住的国家面临的问题... 翻译的不知道对不对 原题似乎是" explain your country's problem or OOXX
  Air pollution
  1.too many private cars
  解释 gas emission. CO2, SO2… harmful
  例子 we should encourage people to take more public transportation
  2.cutting down trees
  解释trees absorb CO2 and release O2 to fresh the air, but humans are cutting
them down.
  例子we should plant trees instead of consuming them
  (关注公众号:周徐敏托福写作,点击对话框听&说 查看319独立口语预测,点击写作预测对话框查看319独立写作预测思路分析)
  口语2(共18道)
  People often will watch movies or television shows with their families and
friends. Some prefer to remain quiet until the end of the movies or shows, while
others prefer to discuss with family members and friends while watching. Which
do you prefer? Use details and examples to explain.
  Keep quiet
  1.exercise our brain,
  解释 if we discuss once we meet any problem, we would miss the time to figure
it out by ourselves. Maybe, as the movies or shows go on, we would understand
gradually.
  例子:last time, I went to a movie with my friends, and I didn’t ask them
anything when I have some doubts, instead, I solve the puzzle myself quietly,
and I felt proud.
  2.respect others.
  解释 if we discuss, it could affect other people’s experience.
  例子 last time I went to a movie, my friends were discussing, and I couldn’t
help listening. Guess what, I missed the most important part of the movie!
  有的大学强制上外语课,有的强制上计算机课。你认为哪个更重要?
  思路:computer science, we should learn more about computer because it has
brought so many advantages to us
  1.make communication easier
  解释in the past, send pigeons, write letters, it could take days or even
weeks,but now, communication can be simultaneous
  例子 chat online through apps such as…
  emails
  2.entertain
  解释now, people are under pressure from work, study
  例子through the internet, they can play games, watch movies, listen to
  Some universities expect students to choose their major when they enter
university. Others let students wait until the second or third year. Which do
you think is better and why?
  思路:
  1.students have no idea of which one is suitable for them
  解释:take me as an example. I thought automobiles were cool so I decided to
study Mechanical Engineering. However, I found it was completely different from
what I thought and I ignored my weakness in Physics and Mathematics. So I took a
job in other areas after graduation.
  2.students can have more chances to experience different majors.
  解释:since students are not restricted in one major, they can attend classes
in various domains. Thus, they can access knowledge in multiple areas. For
instance, a student can both study computer and science and painting. it will be
beneficial for him to resume to study computer science in the future since the
process of learning painting can develop his patience.
  Some people prefer to solve a challenge all by themselves. Others prefer to
depend on other people's help. Which do you prefer and why? Include details and
examples in your explanation.
  depend on others
  1.depend on parents
  解释:copious life experience, can provide us with constructive and practical
  例子:when I found difficulties in dealing with complicated relationship with
my new classmates. My parents encourage me to be as friendly as possible and
learn to share my own stories with others. Being honest with others is the best
way to make new friends.
  2. depend on friends.
  解释:no one can be perfect and accepting advices from friends can be
necessary.
  例子:I can’t make the decision whether to study abroad and then my friends
help me weigh the pros and cons. For instance, even though I cannot ignored the
huge expenditure as well as a series of obstacle I might be confronted with, I
could access the diverse culture and learn foreign language and access the
latest technology.
  Some universities expect students to choose their major when they enter
university. Others let students wait until the second or third year. Which do
you think is better and why?
  思路:
  Do you agree or disagree: it is more enjoyable to read fictional literature
than those of non-fiction.
  1. it’s exciting when it’s not real
  解释 real things could be plain and boring, that’s why there’s fiction,
fiction exaggerates the reality and gives the readers better experience.
  例子when I read some fiction literature, I would cry even when I know it’s
impossible to happen because it got me thinking about my life.
  2.getaway with reality is exactly what we need today
  解释now, people are under pressure from study, work and life
  例子when I read fictional literature, I can let go all the burdens and focus
on sth that makes me feel far away from the real world.
  有些人觉得在大学的学习是很重要的,有的人觉得它并不怎么重要,你的观点?
  1. expensive
  解释college tuition is expensive nowadays, plus the living expense.
  Huge financial burden for the family.
  Use the money to do other things, such as…
  例子 if i drop out, I would start my own company…
  2.save time
  解释4 years of college, we might complete nothing, but if we do sth else,
that’s a different story.
  例子if I drop out, I would use the time to work. Get experience.
  Do you like to study alone or with others?
  With others
  1.help each other
  解释during study, we would encounter all sorts of problems which we might not
be able to solve by ourselves, that’s when we need more brains, and even if we
could, with extra help, we will work it out sooner
  例子i usually join group discussions after class, guess what, I never have to
stay up late to finish my homework
  2.motivation
  解释 peer pressure
  例子 when I study by myself, I could easily be distracted. TV, phone or
  Do you agree or disagree with the statement that it’s important for
students to study Art and Music in school. Explain your answer in details.
  1.art and music enable us to see the world from a different angle
  解释artists and musicians use their unique way to capture the most beautiful
or precious moment in our lives.
  例子when I listened the Moonlight by Beethoven, I could almost feel myself in
the situation. That’s the magic of music, same goes to art.
  2.art and music help us relax
  例子when I am in my art class, I can let go all the burdens and focus on sth
that makes me feel free.
  Do you agree or disagree that children should learn to draw or paint
  1.art and music enable us to see the world from a different angle
  解释artists and musicians use their unique way to capture the most beautiful
or precious moment in our lives.
  例子when I listened the Moonlight by Beethoven, I could almost feel myself in
the situation. That’s the magic of music, same goes to art.
  2.art and music help us relax
  例子when I am in my art class, I can let go all the burdens and focus on sth
that makes me feel free.
  Do you agree or disagree that assignments handed in after the deadline
should receive a lower score?
  1.fair to others
  解释rules must be consistent and apply indiscriminately to all. Even if you
finish better than others, the fact you hand it in late justifies that you
deserve a lower score.
  例子last time when similar situation happened in my class, where my teacher
did not handle properly, we felt disappointed.
  2.set up an example for all
  解释this is as punishment to warn you and the others not to be late
  例子my sister’s class has this strict rule, no wonder she’s being extra
careful to punctuality
  选择participate in activities alone or with a team or group.
  With others
  1.help each other
  解释during study, we would encounter all sorts of problems which we might not
be able to solve by ourselves, that’s when we need more brains, and even if we
could, with extra help, we will work it out sooner
  例子i usually join group discussions after class, guess what, I never have to
stay up late to finish my homework
  2.motivation
  解释 peer pressure
  例子 when I study by myself, I could easily be distracted. TV, phone or
  你同意富人应当帮助穷人这种观点吗?Do you agree that wealthy people should be required to
help poor people?
  disagree
  1.wealthy people earn money by themselves, they should have the right to
decide where to spend.
  解释it is unfair to require them to do sth against their own will
  例子even though now this is no constitution requiring the rich to help the
poor, they are actually and surprisingly doing it! Making it mandatory might
change the game.
  2.the poor should learn to stand up by themselves not others giving,
  解释an old saying goes like this:give a man a fish and you feed him for a
day. teach a man to fish and you feed him a lifetime.
  Some people think students should study in classroom. While others believe
that they should visit museum and zoo to study. Which one do you like?
  Museum and zoo
  1.learn knowledge in practice.
  解释 easy to understand and memorize
  例子when I was in 5th grade, my biology teacher took us to the zoo to learn
about animal behavior.
  That was a class where I could see, touch, ask and discuss. I could still
remember everything I learned at that time.
  2.interesting experience
  解释going out of the class room, the atmosphere changed. You might feel like
talking more or talking to someone you do not feel like talking to before.
  例子I found myself to be a completely different person outside the classroom
and they adored me.
  你同意参与课堂讨论能使学生学到更多这个观点吗?
  Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Participating in
class discussions makes students learn more. Use specific reasons and examples
to support your answer.
  思路: yes
  1.understand knowledge better
  解释If the students can not understand what the teacher is talking about
during the class,It's necessary for them to stop right there to exchange ideas
with others. Either their classmates might have the same problem, so they can
solve it together. Or, they can provide the answers.
  2.The student can improve their communication skills during the process
  解释Communication is important.
  Understanding is one thing, Being understood is another.
  Class discussions create more opportunities for students to practice how to
get along with others and how to express their ideas more efficiently.
  Some students prefer to go to universities or colleges in their hometown.
Others prefer to go to universities or colleges in new cities or towns. Which do
you prefer and why? Include details and examples in your explanation.
  思路: new place
  1. Learn to be independent.
  解释everyone would need to take care of himself at certain points of life,
which makes independent skills necessary and important.
  例子 go to college in new cities
  need to learn to clean the room, do the laundry, and even cook
  2.New place ,new experience
  解释 Meet different people, understand different culture
  例子 I studied in Beijing,
  Met my best friend Sarah
  know more about Beijing's tradition
  Do you think that people will read fewer books in the future than they do
today? Give details and examples to support your response. Begin your response
after the beep.
  思路:agree
  1.Instant information filled with people's lives.
  解释Gradually people are losing the capability to process long and
complicated information like what's in the books.
  例子My cousin is chatting with friends through wechat every other minute, or
checking the news Seventeen times a day.
  2. People would have no time to read books
  解释More work, more pressure, less time.
  If you have time, would you choose to learn to play a new musical
instrument or learn to play a new sport?
  New sport
  1.healthy
  2.make friend
  教师简介:
  周徐敏 北京新东方托福本科直通车托福写作名师 既是托福魔君,又是暖心奶爸,巅峰传统课堂,回归教学本质,独特教学方法,带领学生工科写作难题!
  从事托福考试培训多年,教授课程涵盖基础、强化、冲分段,具有丰富的教学经验,教学风格自成一家,其教授的学生从初中到大学研究生包括各个层次的学生,各个年龄段的学生,能够非常准确的把握学生们的问题所在,并帮助学生们去逐一解决对应的问题。 善于营造一个轻松和谐的学习氛围,在课堂上以幽默风趣却又专业性权威性极强的形象打动每一位学生,提高学生们的学习热情,激起学生们的学习欲望。课后也能够非常负责的给每一位学生提供帮助,和学生们做到亦师亦友,从业多年中,一直深受学生爱戴追捧。
  微信号:dreampursuing
  新浪微博:周徐敏
  微信订阅号:周徐敏托福写作
  新东方个人主页: i.xdf.cn/zxm
  &转载,请注明来自微信订阅号:周徐敏托福写作&
  编辑推荐:
新东方网托福官方微信:新东方托福 (微信号:xdftoefl)
最新考试资讯、托福预测、托福解析,请扫一扫二维码,关注我们的官方微信!
新东方托福辅导专区
版权及免责声明
① 凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网)
所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。
② 本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。
③ 如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-。
热搜课程:
托福工具箱
托福考试动态
托福综合辅导

我要回帖

更多关于 rely的形容词 的文章

随机推荐