学英语 paws音标itively 这个词到底是指什么

We're actively troubleshooting this issue, for more information please contact support.
Access denied
The owner of this website (www.pawsitivelyhome.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (44db27279ede2258-ua98).
Ray ID: 44db27279ede2258
Timestamp:
06:48:15 UTC
Your IP address: 58.214.218.79
Requested URL: www.pawsitivelyhome.com/
Error reference number: 1010
Server ID: FL_12F92
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible, MSIE 11, Windows NT 6.3; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Geckopawsitively GOURMET 15.2 cm 生日快乐 BONE pink cookies ,批量-宠物用品-亚马逊中国
目前无货,
欢迎选购其他类似产品。
加入心愿单
无法加入到心愿单。请重试。
pawsitively GOURMET 15.2&cm 生日快乐 BONE pink cookies ,批量
页面含机器翻译,中文仅供参考,以原文为准
天天低价·正品质优
广告
欢迎选购其他类似产品。
用纯正甜土豆
适用宠物犬
产品重量907 克
ASINB003BMOMFI
发货重量794 g
Amazon.cn上架时间日
Amazon.com Return Policy: 亚马逊自营宠物用品退换货:
食品类、美容类宠物商品,请在收货时务必仔细查验商品及保质期,此类商品,一旦签收后,不予接受退换货;非食品和美容类宠物商品,在退换货期限内,如商品及包装保持亚马逊出售时原状且配件齐全,可以无理由办理退换货……如需退换货请访问我们的。
Pawsitively Gourmet Happy Birthday Bone Pink 6 pack
5 星 (0%)0%4 星4 星 (0%)0%3 星3 星 (0%)0%2 星2 星 (0%)0%1 星1 星 (0%)0%与其他买家分享您的想法
Andrea Salcido5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星My dog loved these for her first birthday -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买My dog loved these for her first birthday.
They were a little hard, but she seemed to enjoy that about them.
Looked and smelled good enough to eat ourselves!
1 个人发现此评论有用.
Angela3.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Okay -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买My dogs liked them. But they were hard as a rock.
1 个人发现此评论有用.
Nancy Griswold2.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Hard Bones -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买These bones look cute, but they are so hard I could not even break them so my two dogs could share them. I would have liked them to be softer which would give me the ability to break them in pieces. I was not able to use them.
1 个人发现此评论有用.
Jennie1.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Very Hard -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买They are VERY hard I could not even break them for my senior dog. I would have liked them to be softer which would give me the ability to break them in pieces.
1 个人发现此评论有用.
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。Amazon.com: Pawsitively Fabulous Funny Gay Pride Cat Pun Parade T-Shirt: Clothing
Pawsitively Fabulous Funny Gay Pride Cat Pun Parade T-Shirt
& FREE Shipping on eligible orders.
Select Size to see the return policy for the item
Royal Blue
Solid colors: 100% C Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% P All Other Heathers: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
You've got it. Now its time to flaunt it! This cute funny gay pride cat tee is the perfect outfit for showing you are proud of how you were born to be. Wear to a parade or just around town to show everyone how fabulous you are!
Funny animal cat pun tee for any lgbt person or ally. Features a cute cat wearing rainbow flag glasses and the words "Pawsitively Fabulous" underneath it.
Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
To buy, select Size
Add to Cart
Add to List
Unable to add item to List. Please try again.
Sorry, there was a problem.
There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.
Page 1 of 1
Sponsored Products are advertisements for products sold by merchants on Amazon.com. When you click on a Sponsored Product ad, you will be taken to an Amazon detail page where you can learn more about the product and purchase it.
To learn more about Amazon Sponsored Products,
Product description
Funny animal cat pun tee for any lgbt person or ally. Features a cute cat wearing rainbow flag glasses and the words "Pawsitively Fabulous" underneath it.
Package Dimensions:
10 x 8 x 1 inches
Shipping Weight:
4.8 ounces ()
B07DGS7SZP
Date first listed on Amazon:
June 1, 2018
Average Customer Review:
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to ?
Be the first videoYour name here
5 star (0%)0%4 star4 star (0%)0%3 star3 star (0%)0%2 star2 star (0%)0%1 star1 star (0%)0%Share your thoughts with other customers
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.Service Unavailable
Service Unavailable
HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.Understanding
Companions
Protective
Pawsitively Love West Palm Beach
"Where Fun Is The Only Option"
is a luxury Dog Boarding Resort located in West Palm Beach Fl. We are the only cageless run free dog paradise on 2.5 acres of land, with a specially designed and customized natural pond and beach, that we have dedicated to the fun and well being of your beloved best friend. We believe that the key to keeping dogs happy and healthy is to exercise and lots of TLC with comfortable and spacious bungalows for sleeping and napping. Here at Pawsitively Love, our guests become members of our family and as such, receive the same love, care and respect that they would at home. We promise to make sure your pet will have better care and more fun and enjoyment than any other pet resort in South Florida. You are invited to tour our resort at your conveince any afternoon of the week. Please take time to fill out our online application and call us for an appointment at 561-653-1701.
Daily Rates
Cageless Boarding
$30.00 day/dog
$50.00 day for 2 dogs
$60.00 day for 3 dogs
Special provisions for
un-neutered dogs
Departure Bath: $25.00
Testimonials

我要回帖

更多关于 paws是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐