加固"腿上长猴子怎么去掉腿"以及如何安装WallBay上的

英语翻译老外打错电话,还发了短信,貌似是拉丁文,HAI MI NIM RABLL,ANG IN KINGDOM OF S
问题描述:
英语翻译老外打错电话,还发了短信,貌似是拉丁文,HAI MI NIM RABLL,ANG IN KINGDOM OF SAUDL ARABIA KOOL MI FRIND.S
问题解答:
用拙劣的汉语拼音拼的英语hi,me in Rabll,Ann in kingdom of Saudi Arabia,cool!my friend Rabll指一地名,由于拼错具体哪里不详,ANG指另一叫Ann的女子我在Rabll,安在沙特阿拉伯,太棒了!朋友!Rabll疑为阿拉伯 ANG也可能是andhi,me in Arabia,and in kingdom of Saudi Arabia,cool!my friend我在阿拉伯,就是沙特阿拉伯王国,在这里感觉太棒了!朋友!
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
你是我生活中最好的朋友,我不能忘记我们的友情,但是,我希望你不要辜负我,不要冷落我们的友情(后一句或者说,不要使我们的友情破碎)are'n 应该是are't吧
(他换手机了 或者格式化手机了 或者手机重装系统号码丢失了)或者是他帮他朋友要你的手机号 (他朋友看上你了求他去帮要号码)只有这些可能
内容如下 Content as follows 你有收到我的短信吗?Have you received my message?周六晚上我报错号码了,因为一直记得不是很清楚,加上用英语报就报错了抱歉.Saturday night I error number,because of always remember not
I am very sorry,i have just seen your message and a missed call.
1,But the young lose themselves in the SMS participate in TV programs2.waste their a lot of valuable time3,The expense of each message need themselves to pay,So
Do you go to see the panda tomorrow?When and where do we meet if you go?please send message to me if you don't go.
字面意思:我想成为你的手机但手机是随身而行的,所以这句话的意思是说L我想每时每刻与你相随
8月22日上午出来,应该是收费的
Dear Mr.John Wilson,I've received your email which you sent on 18th of May We are please to invite you to visit our company to discuss the details of cooperatio
What`s the real mean of true love in the world?Buddha says:“one won`t be lonely only if he is missing another ”
Incoming message,scanning,receiving operate information for database,message received
when l come across you ,it refresh my spirit !当你我邂逅时,我的精神为之一振!
How is everything recently?I called you and sent you messsages with no replies.I really worry about you.
Could you please kindly advice why you havn't deliver the products to me until now?As per our conversation before,I was told that the products should be on the
There's a nice telephone reservation, about 15 yuan. You want me to help you order one? 再问: 后半句用 do you want me order it for you 行吗 再答: 可以。比我的顺口。
Since the previous three messages have sent all the answers over,why is there the fourth message?I take you out in a cold sweat.祝你开心如意!
翻译:1.她在我们当地的救援组做了2年的志愿者,现在她是一名持证的紧急救护技术员了.2.Army是一名律师,专长于股票和债券公司管理的法律知识,并且她的曲棍球打的很好,她还是学生家庭作业的督学.3.有一种说法认为工作有时候会难倒人,但是实际上并没有想象的那样难,人们说“嗯,那不是脑外科”,这种说法意味着脑外科可是很难的
非专业人士,本来想献丑,但是想了想,觉得你写的已经很好了.文言文用于求爱当然可以加分,但是用于这种情况的道歉,则会大大削减感情,显得不真诚,因为那毕竟是文采的展示和发挥,有炫技的成分在内.而且阅读起来还要翻译成汉语,这种感觉就像一个英语老师读不熟练的学生的关于情书的英文习作.我深深为你这段话感动,如果是我,一定会原谅你
Further to our telecom yesterday,you are kindly requested to confirm the workmanship about how to reinforce the "monkey legs"(最好还是参照你们专业术语或之前的邮件内容进行翻译“猴子退”),and
也许感兴趣的知识Item Details
Product Name:
14&-37& LED LCD Plasma Flat Screen Monitor up to 88 lb VESA 75x200 with 360 degrees swivel tv wall mount
14&-37& LED LCD Plasma Flat Screen Monitor up to 88 lb VESA 75x200 with 360 degrees swivel tv wall mount&Product Description& Item&NoL104Available&for&14&-37&VESA&&200x200mmLoad&capacity&30kgColor&Black&colorMaterial&cold&rolled&steelSurface&treatment&electrostatic&paintingTilting&angle&+15&~&-15&degree&Swivel&angle360 degrees swivel tv wall mount&&Features&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&1. One-piece&wall plate, can tilt up and down,360 degrees swivel tv wall mount. 2. Sturdy construction, ensures your TV will safely stay in place3. Accessories: installation guide and complete hardware part.&4. Rust free: electrostatic painting makes the surface smooth and prevent the material from oxidation.5. Warranty:&AAA quality grade, warranty lifetime Product details&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&MULTI FUNCTION: 360 degrees swivel tv wall mount, tilts up and down in all directions without tool&RUST FREE: electrostatic painting makes the surface smooth and prevent the material from oxidation&&Fixing hardware included With English manual&&&Company Information& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &&&Packaging & Shipping&Why choose&us &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&FAQ1.Q:Are&you&a&factory&or&trading&company?&A:We&are&a&factory.&Our&factory&is&located&in&Jieyang&City,&Guangdong&Province,&China.&&Also&we&have&office&in&Guangzhou,&convenient&for&customer&to&visit.&&2.Q:Where&is&your&factory&located?&How&can&I&visit&there?&A:&About&5&hours&bus&ride&from&Guangzhou&and&also&can&go&to&factory&by&air.&All&our&clients,&from&home&or&abroad,&are&warmly&welcome&to&visit&us!&3.Q:What&is&the&material&of&your&products?&A:&The&material&is&SPCC&cold&tolled&steel.&4.Q:&What&is&the&MOQ&of&your&products?&Can&you&accept&OEM?&&&A:&MOQ&is&300&sets.&OEM&is&welcome,can design packing for customer.&5.&Q:How&can&I&get&some&samples?&A:&We&are&honored&to&offer&you&samples,&can&send&you&by&UPS,&FEDEX,&TNT,&DHL,&DEPX&etc6. Q:How&does&your&factory&do&regarding&quality&control?&A:&Quality&is&priority.&Kinbay&attach&great&importance&to&quality&controlling&from&the&very&beginning&to&the&very&end.&Contact information&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Mandy ChenSkype: mandychen883Wechat:Whatsapp:Mobile:+86-&
Continue in Alibaba.com App英语翻译1.你的书房里有什么?2.桌子上有一些书吗?3.但是书架上有一些书.
问题描述:
英语翻译1.你的书房里有什么?2.桌子上有一些书吗?3.但是书架上有一些书.
问题解答:
1.What are there in your study?2.are there any books on the desk?3.But there are some books on the bookshelf.
补充回答:
我来回答:
很高兴为你解答:inn my schoolbagon his deskunder this sofa
Further to our telecom yesterday,you are kindly requested to confirm the workmanship about how to reinforce the "monkey legs"(最好还是参照你们专业术语或之前的邮件内容进行翻译“猴子退”),and
He said he was going to visit (sick bed-ridden) aunt.There are many shelves (on the Chinese history) books.(I bought) the book took me 90.
机车有两种意思 1.例:你很机车也!指的是反应很慢,像老型的摩托车一样.2.例:请记者不要写得太机车!指的是八卦、无聊、造谣...GING 发音:ging=ㄍㄧㄥ 大概意思就是比较计较,注意细节,很龟毛,甚至有些完美主义.吹毛求疵可以这样理解..
(1)1.Great thinkers 2.Was happy the way 3.The lowest possible number of things 4.Live in the jar5.see sb.do/doing sth. 6.Kneele next to the fountain7.use sth. t
中文:1.“只有你在角落里哭泣.”2.“没有选择,我只能忍受.”3.“想让心中的痛减少,只能选择天使.”4.“恶魔的翼,是我无法痊愈的伤口.”5.“在你Gin的监控中,我只能试着飞翔.” 翻译:1.Only you weep in the corner.2.Don't have select,I can only pu
In winter, when we are in the warm wear, some children are shivering because of cold. They are lacking of clothes.To help the children in impoverished area to h
marry recovered after she lived in hosptial a period of time
海阔天空今天我寒夜里看雪飘过Today I see snow flying by in the cold night.怀著冷却了的心窝飘远方Drifting far away with a cooling heart风雨里追赶chasing in wind and rain雾里分不清影踪without a trace
你若欲友孝世大呒免等好额——你若想要孝顺长辈不用等事业有成出社会走闯块甲人拼输赢——走向社会闯和人拼输赢
瓦纳.凯特琳
PRC stands for People's Republic of China.或者PRC is abbreviated from People's Republic of China.
1.我们不知道那个时候里教室发生什么事情了We didn't know what had happened in the classroom at that time.2.不要把热水用完,留一些给其他人Don't use the hot water up,leave some for others.3.你认识拿照相机的
Hongqiao district huafeng road building 8 door 4 room 302 Tianjin China还需要你的邮编大概就是这样的格式
In my understanding, The university of Dunee is the university of Britain with the long history. Its attractive view and the academic atmosphere make me yearnin
没有这样拆开翻译的.一只猫用:a cat 是OK的!a piece of product 一样产品piece:件,块a piece of cake 一块蛋糕,这种“量词”似的词可灵活应用.但英语中没有“量词”一说,就是日语也一样!所以说“中国5000年”这么点东西可不是虚的!语言多丰富?!
In my memory,i always celebrate the spring festival in my grandma's home.In December 30,in the evening,my relatives and my parents including me get together.All
“闻秋毫之善,必咨嗟奖成如不及”可翻译为:“(只要)听说(有人做了)像秋雁的茸毛那么小的善事、好事,就会立即去夸奖、奖励他,生怕赶不上.郭永是一个有才华,刚直,为人严肃,勤奋,善待人民的好官.郭永“喜面折人过,退无异言”是说郭永这人喜欢当面批评别人的缺点,但绝不在别人背后说人坏话.从这个角度看,他应该算得上一个真君子,
In all,the festival
也许感兴趣的知识一年级猜字谜{心相连} {直上云端} {开山种田} {早日回归} {干旱}知道请帮忙回答
问题描述:
一年级猜字谜{心相连} {直上云端} {开山种田} {早日回归} {干旱}知道请帮忙回答
问题解答:
想、去、画、十、日
我来回答:
是个“土”字! 九十九是个杂字吧
初中,你可以很随意的,多交点朋友,但是千万别交那种狐朋狗友,别去网吧上网,想玩电脑了可以在家,因为去网吧会上瘾,尤其是你们这种初中生,抵抗诱惑的能力可以忽略.记住多交好朋友,要那种对你真心实意的,你也要对别人好哦,你初中的朋友虽然不会影响你的一生,但对你来说也很重要的.初中可以配个那种只能打电话,没什么游戏的手机,不要
山 岸的上半边就是山
立木为亲,是亲字.
谜底是:主
两人土上谈心(坐)两人相见( 规)上面正差一横,下面少去一点( 步) 再问: 林字多一半,不作森字猜() 再答: 梦
1上一半下一半(卡)2天一半地一半 (王)3粗一半细一半 (组)4要一半仍一半 (奶)5吃一半拿一半 (哈)6花一半叶一半(华)7补一半破一半(被)8劳一半休一半(荣)
有!(打下这个字与这个符号我内心所背负的各种罪恶感你能明白吗?!从小受到的各种教育如同蝗虫一般充斥着我的脑海:爷爷奶奶说:做人要正直;爸爸妈妈说:做人要诚实;叔叔阿姨说:不能骗人哦;朋友兄弟说:我相信你.可是我……当我打下这话后,我痛苦,我迷茫,我内疚,我后悔,我痛恨……痛恨打出这种话得自己,说出这种谎言的我还有存在的
春天里,我常常走进桃花林,观赏那美丽的桃花.初绽的桃花,刚刚张开一点嘴,花瓣还没完全展开,露出一点淡黄的花蕊,它仿佛是一位害羞的小姑娘,脸涨得通红,嘴角微微露出一丝笑容,又像一只还未完全从蛋壳里出来的小鸡,才探出半个小脑袋,是那么有趣,那么可爱.桃花的花蕾也十分漂亮,一个个圆形的粉红色花蕾,就像是一个个柔软的小绒球,又
I feel it an honour to get the offer and I am glad to accept all that are required .Thanks a lot!
abcde =10000*a+1000*b+100*c+10*d+e-a-b-c-d-e=b+99c+9d自然可以被9整除其实任意位数都可以
鸡,科学家发现合成蛋的一种物质只有在鸡的卵巢里存在
求真善美,树德立志
(1)比根号7小的最大整数是2,比根号7大的最小整数是3(2)最大应该是5656最小应该是5657
waiting:句意:你在等什么?望采纳,多谢!
The cooperation is based on the mutual respect and understanding.
30000*15%*(1+2%)=4590(元) 再问: 答案是4509,再等一下,看看别人的回答,能否做得到4509。我也不知对错,但是答案确实是4509,难道错了? 再答: 答案印刷错了吧再问: 它是在上海百位名师教材精炼上的,昨天我的小孩没有做出,所以今天问下,再等等别人的回答。 再答: 这种印刷错误很常见的,买
也许感兴趣的知识英语翻译1.当时你相信他所说的吗?________you ________ ________ ________ at t
问题描述:
英语翻译1.当时你相信他所说的吗?________you ________ ________ ________ at that time?2.彼得考试通过了,因为他学习比以前努力了.Peter ________ the ________because he ________ ________ than before.3.请按照说明仔细操作.Plese ________ the ________ and it ________.
问题解答:
1 Did believe his words2.passed exam worked harder3.follow instructions carefully 再问: 还有两道题1.Maybe there are two more books in the desk .改为同义句 There ________ ________ ________ ________ books in the desk. 再答: 1.may be two more
我来回答:
人工翻译1 As we said over the phone,if we found the substandard labels during the manufacture process,we will manufacture the exactly same more to complement,and we
Dear Mr.Chen,As you said,the last number of the Barcode is automatically generated by the system and unchangable.If we use PS Software to amend it,it will be in
PS: Regarding the "Multiple Samples of each pattern (4 x 5PPS)" you mentioned for the NY Tabletop Show, I'd like to clarify if it means that you need 4 sets for
正如我在电话里所说,这款产品它本身的成本就比较高,价格不会太便宜,但我也知道你们公司近年来不断support 我们,我这边已经向财务部申请到一个较好的价格给你 . 请查看更新之后quotation.Just as I memtioned over the phone, this model is of high cos
As what I mentioned on the phone,do we need to change the PD-level leaders' cards into EHC-version business cards?In addition,do others' cards need to change?Pl
Thanks to the American immigrants. Huge waves of immigration to the United States brought rich cultural heritage, also give us provides power.
I respect what the teacher said,but I disagree with his conclusion.
  关羽字云长,本字长生,河东解县人.逃命到涿郡时,正碰上刘备在乡里集合兵马,关羽与张飞替他抵御侵侮.刘备任平原相时,以关羽、张飞为别部司马,分管属下士兵.刘备与他们两人同床共寝,亲如兄弟.在人多广众的场合,他们两人整天侍立在刘备左右,跟随刘备应酬交接,不避艰险.  建安五年,曹操东征,刘备投奔袁绍.曹操活捉关羽而回,
1.As this article said,everybody has his merits or otherwise.2/3两句.if you want to make yourself beautiful ,you will must find your weaknesses and other's streng
what matters is not what you say but what you do.It is not what you say that matters but what you do.(此句较地道)
We do not agree with what you said just now.She ever fought for women's rights.I will continue to study at school after the holidays.Mandela is one of famous pe
As it is said in this book,.
First,the standards require the amount of words the purpose should contain the information needed to talk,the words should not exceed the required information.E
Just like the famous author Lu Xun said that :"human beings have to endure, then he can be success."that 在宾语从句中也可以省去 再问: 怎么造句可以不用that?再来个句子吧。。 再答: 上面这个句子就可以省去th
为你解答.1 They have been here (since 2000). 对括号内提问 (How long) have they been here?2.The old man (died) last year. He (is dead) for a year. (die,动词填空)3.This factory
1.better.(后面的than暗示了用比较级结构)2.will watch (tomorrow evening明晚---意味着用一般将来时)3.is playing (look表示动作正在进行,用现在进行时)4.buy.(help sb do sth 帮助某人做某事)5.fast (as ...as表示“和...一
sometimes gives me some advice.
英语就是这么说,表示从属关系例如my friend的另一种说法就是frided of mine当做固定用法吧多遇见几次就记住了
也许感兴趣的知识

我要回帖

更多关于 腿上长猴子是什么原因 的文章

随机推荐