英语翻译:支持如何做慈善事业业。

我热衷于公益事业和环保活动 的翻译是:I am crazy about the public welfare and environmental protection activities 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我热衷于公益事业和环保活动
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I am crazy about the public welfare and environmental protection activities
I am keen to public welfare and environmental protection activities
I crave in the public utility and the environmental protection activity
相关内容&aso you please tell them not to make any more noise 如此您请告诉他们不弄出声响 & aWelcome to the bjsouy group 欢迎到bjsouy小组 & abrownish 正在翻译,请等待... & ashould not be aiiowed to drive 不应该是aiiowed驾驶 & ayou will aware 您将明白 & a威胁不允许出声 The threat does not allow to make noise & aЯ люблю свою улыбку 我爱我的微笑 & a如果你被录用了,你将如何在工作中运用你的专业知识 If you were hired, how you will utilize your specialized knowledge in the work & a机器不会再停了吧 The machine could not again stop & a你们班有多少个女孩子? How many girls does your class have? & a年轻代表着美好与希望,但也不乏各种挑战。年轻的我们精力充沛,这为以后的发展提供了良好的身体基础和心理基础。我们应抓住这黄金岁月,充实自己,无论我们是否作出不朽的业绩,至少我们曾经努力过,不会在以后因虚度光阴而悔恨。 Is representing happy and the hope young, but also many each kind of challenges.Young we are energetic, this has provided the good bodily foundation and the psychological foundation for later development.We should hold this gold years, enriches oneself, regardless of we whether makes the immortal ac & aJ'aimerais bien que ce serait en fran?§ais pour moi c'est beaucoup plus difficile. J'aimerais bien que铈serait en fran?§ais倾吐moi c'est beaucoup加上difficile。 & a每个人都梦想成功,然而不是每个人都能轻易的成功。成功是有诀窍的。
& aApple said yes?? Apple said yes?? & aScientists said a program should be launched to rid old houses of lead contamination, mainly from paint, since the other main source in the past, petrol, had been tackled by the adoption of lead-free fuel. 昨天出版的研究 & aCorrection Required 需要的更正 & aIt requires producers to concern the influence of products throughout its life cycle on the environment. 它要求生产商有关产品的影响在它的生命周期中对环境。 & ablown up 鼓起 & asolicitud 正在翻译,请等待... & aMotor Rated Load Amps 马达额定负荷安培 & awhatre
& a风格古朴 The style is plain & aDial Type (preset to Tone) 正在翻译,请等待... & aIssues will occur that require management and resolution and may result in change. 要求管理和决议的问题将发生,并且也许导致变动。 & amodeled as a time-varying covariate to allow for change in
& athere is a kind of soft warmth that can`t be expressed with any choice of words 有可能`t表达以所有用语的一软的温暖 & atoday let us go on
lesson 13 今天让我们继续 教训13 & a在教育上,学生将在家上课,并在线交作业 正在翻译,请等待... & a在其发表多篇文稿 Publishes many drafts in it & a电源输入 正在翻译,请等待... & aplain carbon steels are more commonly carbonic than carburized 正在翻译,请等待... & aplease mark them in your record 请标记他们在您的纪录 & a我收到了28-10布单list是已经确认了,但我从没收到确认的合同,你可以发送给我吗? I had received 28-10 cloth list list am already confirmed, but I ever have not received the confirmation the contract, you may transmit for me? & a总监们 Inspector generals & a监狱领导参加省局领导带队赴浙江、江苏监狱考察学习活动 The jail leader participates in the province bureau collar conduction band team to go to Zhejiang, the Jiangsu jail inspection learning activity & atime-independent time-independent & a隨機亂倍數 Stochastic chaotic multiple & a他肯定追不上我 He definitely cannot overtake me & a现在邮寄给你你 Now mails gives you you & aconfessions of judgment 评断坦白 & aDaqing Construction Installation Group Co., Ltd. 大庆建筑设施小组Co.,有限公司。 & aMultiple plane clips with a delta in the normal direction can be created easily by setting these values. 多个平面夹子以三角洲在正常方向可以通过设置这些价值容易地创造。 & amortgages 抵押 & aOf tangled I 被缠结的I & aThey apply in combination with the following operating instructions: They apply in combination with the following operating instructions: & a习惯了一个人。 正在翻译,请等待... & a(TF NACMSP SOLE MRDE LUSE TOTE WLDN WLD NCBE)
& a我能自律 I can the autonomy & a董事会选他为公司的总经理 正在翻译,请等待... & a還元 恢复 & ain their raw amateur glory! 在他们未加工的非职业荣耀! & aWHLTENING WHLTENING & a计划外 Outside plan & a有空在学习,呵呵 正在翻译,请等待... & aAn object's place of origin is difficult to determine. 正在翻译,请等待... & aThe available displays vary based on the PANTONE Library in use. The following table lists the display savailable for all the PANTONE Libraries in the Color Cue(R)2.1. 可利用的显示变化基于PANTONE图书馆在使用中。 下表在颜色Cue(R)2.1列出显示savailable为所有PANTONE图书馆。 & a我热衷于公益事业和环保活动 I crave in the public utility and the environmental protection activity &慈善事业的英文怎么说_百度知道
慈善事业的英文怎么说
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
ylyjiaxing2008
来自知道合伙人认证行家
ylyjiaxing2008
科学技术类行家
采纳数:52947
获赞数:63459
毕业沈阳建筑工程学院,学士学位。从事技术工作十多年。
你好!慈善事业charity
英[ˈtʃærəti]
美[ˈtʃærɪti]
慈善(行为); 施舍,捐助; 慈善机关; 仁爱,宽容;
[例句]The National Trust is a registered charity.全国托管协会是个已注册的慈善机构。
奉贤精锐英语邵
奉贤精锐英语邵
采纳数:304
获赞数:1083
charity fair
好奇杀死布吉岛
好奇杀死布吉岛
采纳数:123
获赞数:666
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语美文带翻译:为慈善事业做贡献_英文写作翻译_无忧考网
英语美文带翻译:为慈善事业做贡献
16:13 来源:网络综合
写作翻译网权威发布英语美文带翻译:为慈善事业做贡献,更多英语美文带翻译相关信息请访问英文写作翻译网。
Carnegie spent almost twenty years left to him giving his wealth away. He believed that those who became rich should return what they did not need to society. He had said that a rich man "dies disgraced" if he does not use the ability he has shown ingathering money to give away his money for the public good during his lifetime.卡内基花了将近二十年的晚年岁月来分散自己的财富。他认为那些发了财的人应该把他们不需要的钱都归还给社会。他曾经说过,一个富人在他活着的时候不把他在积累财富上所显示的才能用来为公共利益,将他的钱财分散出去的话,他死也“死得不光彩”。He began to use his money to build free public libraries. In 1919 it was said that his money had built almost 3,000 libraries, valued altogether at over sixty million dollars. Most of these were in the United States, but some of them were in Canada, Great Britain, New Zealand, and even as far as the Fiji Islands.他开始把他的钱用来兴建免费的公共图书馆。1919年,据说他的钱已经兴建了差不多三千座图书馆,总共估价大约六千万美元以上。这些图书馆大多数都在美国,但其中一部分在加拿大、英国、新西兰,甚至远在斐济群岛。A gift of four million dollars was made to Carnegie's hometown, Dunfermline, Scotland. It was used to build parks and playgrounds for the people of the town. Pittsburgh, where he made his fortune, was given a music hall, a museum, an art gallery, and a public library.一份四百万美元的馈赠被送给了卡内基的故乡苏格兰邓费尔姆林。那笔款是用来为该镇人民修建公园和运动场的。匹兹堡是他发边的地方,他为该市兴建了一座音乐厅、一个博物馆、一个美术馆和一座公共图书馆。Andrew Carnegie's public gifts amounted to almost three hundred and thirty million dollars. He gave one million, five hundred thousand dollars to the Peace Palace at the Hague in the Netherlands. After the war began in Europe in 1914, he gave his home, Skibo Castle in Scotland, to the British Government for use as an army hospital.安德鲁?卡内基的热心公益的馈赠达到三亿三千万美元左右。他赠给荷兰海牙和平官一百五十万美元。1914年战争在欧洲爆发后,他把自己在苏格兰斯基波城堡的住宅赠给英国政府用作陆军医院。他是全世界以个人名义捐助慈善事业最多的人用英语怎么翻译_百度知道
他是全世界以个人名义捐助慈善事业最多的人用英语怎么翻译
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
采纳数:607
获赞数:1761
he is the one who donated the most amount of money to charity privately in the world.
魔王2代的爷爷
魔王2代的爷爷
采纳数:467
获赞数:6063
He is the world donates philanthropy most people by individual name
生命摩天轮
生命摩天轮
采纳数:428
获赞数:1310
he is the one who donated the most amount of money to charity privately in the world.
七人组之蛇骨
七人组之蛇骨
采纳数:387
获赞数:4614
he donated more than anybody in this world to charities in the name of individual.
其他1条回答
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。“每喝一瓶农夫山泉,我们每人就为慈善事业捐出一分钱”的英语翻译。_百度知道
“每喝一瓶农夫山泉,我们每人就为慈善事业捐出一分钱”的英语翻译。
每喝一瓶农夫山泉,我们每人就为慈善事业捐出一分钱。____everybottleofNongFuMineralWaterwe___,___ofus___onefenfor___.(题来自初中英语八下Unit5-6复习学案)后半部填raisemoneyfor...
每喝一瓶农夫山泉,我们每人就为慈善事业捐出一分钱。 ____ every bottle of NongFu Mineral Water we ___,___ of us ___ one fen for ___.(题来自初中英语八下 Unit5-6 复习学案)后半部填raise money for charity.行不?
lynnelinxue
lynnelinxue
采纳数:10549
获赞数:53436
_For___ every bottle of NongFu Mineral Water we drink___,__each_ of us donate___ one fen for _charity__.Each of us
donate a penny for charity
后半部填raise money for charity.行不?
你这么定,raise money for charity.是:为慈善事业筹集资金。
意思通,但是空对不上啊,呵呵.
raise one fen for charity不是一个意思么?
raise one fen ,这个,意思就不通了.raise是筹集(资金)raise one fen 筹集一分??
,应该是捐一分,意思才通.raise 后面通常直接用money或者要加一个很大数额.
superskywalker
superskywalker
采纳数:314
获赞数:2753
By every bottle of NongFu Mineral Water we drink,each/everyone of us donate one fen for charity. 当然可以raise money,前提是去掉one fen或者改成raise one fen,完全合理的用法,不用理那些所谓的大道理,其实...
获赞数:38
擅长:暂未定制
Every drink a bottle of farmer mountain spring, each of us will donate to charity a penny.
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 慈善事业第一 的文章

随机推荐