the man in loveisblue的作者 is a friend of后面应该加me 还是mine.

英语:a bolt out of the blue
问题描述:
英语:a bolt out of the blue有一个疑问 到底是 a bolt out of the blue 是晴天霹雳的意思还是 like a bolt out of the blue 是晴天霹雳的意思啊
问题解答:
It's a bolt out of the blue.It's like a bolt out of the blue. 意思其实是一样一样的.都是晴天霹雳的意思.
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
It's a bolt out of the blue.It's like a bolt out of the blue. 意思其实是一样一样的.都是晴天霹雳的意思.
Into The Blue 忧郁深处/走进忧郁I’ve been scared of silence since you flew 自从你离开我一直怕寂寥Baby we were fools without a clue 宝贝,我们曾经是彻头彻尾的傻瓜Reaching for the things we never k
没有什么错儿.翻译:它是老师,这太出乎我的意外了.
Is this your blue pen?
color或者colour一个是美国英语一个是英国英语
当有多个形容词修饰名词时,形容词的排序是有规则的,具体参考:http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/.htmlhttp://zhidao.baidu.com/question/.html
1.in2.with3.on4.between5.from6.about7.of8.in9.off10.like
天空显蓝色是因为像灰尘非常小粒子,堆空气分子和在大气中微观的水小滴与他们是在使更长波长红灯偏转相比更善于轻装使更短波长蓝色偏转,天空是蓝.当阳光经过大气时,充足蓝光被这些粒子使偏转给大气一总沮丧光辉.因为在它达到我们眼睛之前,一它的蓝光的一小部分被离开使偏转,太阳它自己被这过程略微使变红 但是在日出和日落,阳光在一个浅
why is the moon so blue?有误,不是疑问语序而且moon月亮是特殊名词,需要定冠词
1. The man in blue over there is___B___. A) a friend of my B) a friend of mine C) a friend of I D) a friend of me 2. That is___D___ cat. A) Charles B) Charleses
My fatherland is Arabia,Though in England they roast me brown.I'm ground up inside a mill,And tortured with scalding water,And then they pour milk over me,And d
在……下面 ,英语里有两个词都行beneath 和 under.爱在蓝天下:Love is beneath\under the blue sky.(句子)Love beneath\under the blue sky(名词词组)
大黑虫流蓝黑血,但小黑虫流蓝血.新鲜的炸鱼,新鲜炸的鱼,炸的鱼新鲜,鱼炸得新鲜.
这个太多啦 bite off more than one can chew 好高骛远beneath one's dignity 有失某人的身份beat about the bush 开门见山call one's bluff 接受.的挑战have sth on the brain 心想apple-polisher马屁精
what can you wear with the blue skirt
天空是深处蓝色的但是心情不是最善行?什么意义做你知道?我不知道.你没有在对累赘尝试本文?你是错误的是用金山快译翻译的,可能不太对~
When the Star Goes Blue星星失落Dancin' where the stars go blue星星失落我起舞Dancin' where the evening fell黑夜来临我起舞Dancin' in your wooden shoes脚踏木屐我起舞In a wedding gown身披嫁纱我起
那个穿蓝衣服的男孩是我的一个朋友
专家才是赢家,拥有标准才会拥有相关业务,做,加工,使用,经销美制螺栓螺母,美标螺栓螺母,美国螺栓螺母,一定要拥有一套美国最新紧固件标准大全《IFI英制紧固件标准手册》第八版(英文版)(2011年出版).我出售各种紧固件标准,书籍和资料,紧固件培训教材等及美国最新紧固件标准大全《IFI英制紧固件标准手册》第八版
不知所问this is a blue English car.
也许感兴趣的知识this hat is mine,and that -------is sam‘S A a B one c the
问题描述:
this hat is mine,and that -------is sam‘S A a B one c the
问题解答:
B one 用来代替前面的名词hat
我来回答:
剩余:2000字
B one 用来代替前面的名词hat
Is the new hat yours?
This is my hat.改为:Is this my hat?That hat is mine.改为:is that hat mine?陈述句改为一般疑问句就是要把谓语动词提到句首,如果谓语动词是实义动词,则句首要借助助动词do,does,did,其他语序不变.这两个句子虽意思相近,但表达方式不同,自然改为一般疑问
Tom's hat is the same as mine
1 mine2 hers3 his4 ours5 yours
Uncle Sam,a figure symbolizing the United States,is portrayed as a tall,white-haired man with a goatee.He is often dressed in red,white,and blue,and wears a top
楼上讲解有误主要取决于of后面必须加名词而不能加代词你记住一个句子:a friend of mine,记清这个是mine而不是my.别的句子依此类推,a friend of he就不对,要用him,也就是说用宾格(名词词性).那么再想一个句子,怎么回答whose hat is this? 你一定会说it's mine/
Today she is wearing the same hat as mine.
that dog is black 那条狗是黑色的this hat is mine 这顶帽子是我的these students are great 这些学生很棒those people are teachers 那些人都是老师不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢 !
What's this on the floor?Are you all here today?What row is she in?How old is she?healthyhimto saysecondflewI don't have any nice toys in my room.What a beautif
His hat is the same as minehe has the same hat as mine名词的位置不同而已
the bird is hersthese rooms are oursthoses shoes are histhat reler is yoursthese skirts are hersthis hat is mine好好学习吧,孩纸.总是来这里提问也不是办法.与其来这里提问,不如花点心思用心学学.加油.
joy he hat home coat ban to at big man hat wait mine give skit like bug night (按照1到18的顺序来的)尽力的
Sandy &is &going &to &do &his &homework &in &the &room.(改成否定句)--Sandy &isn't &going &to &do
1.The deer feared the wolf.2.The Yang family like pop music the best.3.Bob borrowed a book from Jane just now.4.This purple hat is mine.5.You get in trouble.6.H
What is the price of this cup?I need some clothes for school.Your hat looks very nice.These are sam's black shorts.I have one last question for you.希望对你有帮助!
1 Does Kim like reading books and newspapers?Yes,he does.No,he doesn't.2.Do you have a lot of cards?Yes,we have.No,we haven't.3.Does Jenny have a brother and a
第一题:选D cake 这个a发/ei/这个音.与其他不同,其他发哎这个音.打不出这个音标.第二题:选择:Au这个字母在ruler里面发/u:/的音,其他发短啊这个音
Excuse me .Is this ( your) (你的) hat? No,it's not mine.(我的).a warm welcome
迈 哟斯 和一斯 赫斯 呼斯 骇特 靠噢特 踢-谢尔特 潘次你还是找个发音字典查查,比这样会好很多
也许感兴趣的知识您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
七级英语上册 Unit 1 This is me—Unit 3 Let’s celebrate单元复习 牛津版.doc 20页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
七级英语上册 Unit 1 This is me—Unit 3 Let’s celebrate单元复习 牛津版
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
初一年级上学期(7A)牛津英语
Unit 1 This is me—Unit 3 Let’s celebrate
重 点 词 组
football field
lots of friends
after school
wear glasses
love dancing
football player
足球运动员
badminton court
swimming pool
English club
英语俱乐部
at lunchtime
在午饭时间
take the bus
乘公共汽车
at the weekend
look happy
看上去高兴
have a good time
do morning exercises
make model planes
做模型飞机
the sharp teeth
锋利的牙齿
Dragon Boat Festival
Mid-Autumn Festival
Chinese New Year
be good at swimming
twice a week
walk her dog
at the volleyball court 在排球场
meet up with…
与……约好见面
knock on the door
割出(某个形状) have fun
rice dumplings
play a trick on them
red packets
take my dog for a walk 带狗去散步
like listening to music
喜欢听音乐
为……踢球
have lessons
have breakfast
listen to the radio
on October 1st
at Christmas
dress up as a ghost
装扮成一个鬼
lion dance
go running for half an hour跑半个小时
spend…(in)doing…
花(时间或金钱)干某事
enjoy playing computer games
喜欢玩电脑游戏
give us some candy as a treat
用一些糖果招待我们
a member of the Swimming Club
游泳俱乐部的一位成员
watch football matches on TV
观看电视里的足球赛
know a lot about computers
知道许多有关电脑(的知识)
on the evening of October 31st
在10月31日的晚上
make lanterns out oranges
用橘子做出灯笼
shine through the eyes
透过眼睛闪烁着
on the other side of the flash card
在幻灯卡的另一面
give them a treat of some candy
用一些糖果招待他们
look forward to something / doing something
期盼某事/ 期盼做某事
语 法 精 讲
1、一般现在时
1)一般现在时的形式
主语为第三人称单数时,需在动词原形后加s或es:
A. 多数动词后面加s。 如 eat—eats,
play—plays, swim—swims, walk—walks。
B. 以字母o, s, x, ch, sh 结尾的动词后面加es。
如 do—does, go—goes, guess—guess, fix—fixes, teach—teaches, push—pushes。
C. 末尾为-y的动词分两种情况:
a. 若-y前为辅音字母时,
正在加载中,请稍后...扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
语法填空I was walking along the street one day 1_ I saw something very strange.I noticed a man thesame height 2_ me who had a beard 3_mine.He was wearing a blue shirt and an old pair of jeans and he was carrying a bag 4_ some book in it.He was just crossing the road ahead of me 5_ he was not avoiding me delibcrately,I was sure of that.As he went across the road I followed him.I wondered whether or not to stop him and 6_(ask) him 7_he had noticed something strange too.I was still thinking about it about it when he turned round suddenly and we looked at each other.We looked amazed ."It's 8_ (believe),isn't it " I said as I stared at his face,9_ was just like mine ,and at his hair,which 10_(be) also just like mine ."You are my double .You look exactly the same as me".
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
1 when 2 as3 like4 with5 and6 asked7 if8 unbelievable9 which10 was
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 loveisblue群星 的文章

随机推荐