Early in the morning we buy ahappy birthday贺卡 cake and s

Early in the morning we buy a birthday cake and s_百度知道
Early in the morning we buy a birthday cake and s
Early in the morning we buy a birthday cake and sEarly in the morning we buy a birthday cake and some fruit and go to her home by bus这种是属于复合句吧?但是我看不出它的句子成分,就是主谓宾分析。。。
若以下回答无法解决问题,邀请你更新回答
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
How to make a chocolate cake?First,we should buy some chocolates and egges.Next,we'll mix the egg s in a bowl. Then we put the eggs in the micr owave.A few minutes later,the cake has finished.Finally,we put t he chocolates on the cake.If you like strawberry,you can put it on.
本回答被网友采纳
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。It is the last day of June today. It is Grandma’s birthday. Father, mother and I go to see her. She lives with my uncle in a villagenot too far away. Early in the morning we buy a birthday cake and s 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
(阅读理解)
It is the last day of June today. It is Grandma’s birthday. Father, mother and I go to see her.
She lives with my uncle in a village(村庄)not too far away. Early in the morning we buy a birthday cake and some fruit and go to her home by bus.
Grandma and uncle are very glad to see us. We give the presents(礼物) to Grandma and say “Happy birthday to you!” She is very happy. Then we sit down to talk. Uncle goes to prepare lunch. The meal is very nice. We all enjoy it very much. At 4 o’clcok, we say goodbye and go back home.(1)
Grandma’s birthday is ______.
A. May  
B. June 30th  
C. June 31st  
Grandma lives ______.
A. with my parents  
B. far away  
C. alone  
D. with my uncle
What do we buy for Grandma’s birthday?
A. Some books.    
B. A birthday cake.
C. Presents.    
D. A birthday cake and some fruit.
We ______ with grandma in her house.
A. talk and enjoy a nice lunch    
B. prepare lunch with Uncle
C. talk and
D. enjoy the birthday cake
Which sentence is NOT true?
A. Uncle is a farmer in a village
B. We take a bus to see Grandma.
C. Grandma is happy to see us.    
D. We get back home very late today.
答案:1.B
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:同步题
题型:阅读理解
阅读理解。&&&& It took me about 2 months to plan my daughter's birthday party. She was&&&&1&&&&years old. I got many ideas from the Internet that I thought I could use for the party. I had sleepless (失眠的)&&&&2&& &because I wanted this to be the best birthday. I looked for a place to have our party. Luckily (幸运地), I found Monte Verde Park. It is a very beautiful park. After booking (预订) it, we started to&&&&3&& &gifts (礼物) for all the kids. We went to LA for good prices. I had 40 gifts in my room&&&&4&&&&a month and I wanted togive them all away. I bought two beautiful skirts for my daughter. I also bought red cards at Tall Mouse. Ithen sent them to my daughter's friends. I&&&&5&& &them to my daughter's third birthday party on September 25 at 6:30 p.m. at Monte Verde Park. They could eat cake and have a good time.阅读短文,完成下列各题。&&&&在短文的空白处填上一个恰当的词,使短文完整、通顺。1. ______ 2. ______ 3. ______ 4. ______ 5. ______根据短文内容,完成下面的句子。6. The writer spent&______ planning her daughter's birthday party.7. The writer bought&______ gifts for her daughter's friends and&______ for her daughter.8. They would have the party on ______ at 6:30 p.m. at ______.
阅读理解。&&&& It&was&about&eight&o'clock&in&the&morning.&Jane&was&on&her&way&to&school.&She&was&walking&on&Prince&Road.&Suddenly,&she&saw&a&small&blue&car&coming&very&fast.&When&the&red&light&was&on,&the&river&wanted&to&stop&but&he&could&&The&car&crashed&into&a&lamp&post&on&the&pavement. &&&&&&& Jane&saw&that&the&driver&was&badly&hurt.&Blood&was&coming&out&of&his&head.&He&was&in&great&pain.&Jane&was&frightened.&She&quickly&went&to&telephone&the&police.&Soon&a&police&car&and&an&ambulance&arrived.&The&policemen&helped&the&driver&get&out&of&his&car.&Then&the&ambulance&took&him&to&hospital. &&&&&&& A&police&inspector&went&up&to&Jane&and&invited&her&to&the&police&station.&He&wanted&Jane&to&tell&him&about&the&accident. 1. When did the accident happen?&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2.What did Jane see after the accident happened?&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 根据短文内容;判断正(T)误(F)。(&&& )3. The driver didn't stop his car.(&& &)4. Jane was too frightened to move.&&&& 翻译下面的句子。5. The car crashed into a lamp post on the pavement.&&&&&_____________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
阅读理解。&&&& It's nice Sunday morning. Ann and her mother are on a big bus. There are many people in it. Some are from America. Some are from England and Japan. They are all friends. They are going to the Great Wall. There are two Chinese in the bus. They are a young man and an old woman. They can speak English. They are talking about the Great Wall. The other people are all listening to them. They like the Great Wall.&&&&&&&&&&&&根据短文内容,判断(T )误(F ).(&&&&)1.Today is Sunday.(&& ) 2.Ann and her mother like the Great Wall.(&& ) 3.The Chinese on the bus know English.(&& ) 4.They go to the Great Wall by bus.(&& ) 5.People speak English on Sunday.根据短文内容,完成句子.6.It's in the_______.7.People are from_____ , _____and_____.8.A young ______ and an ______ woman are in the bus.9.The people on the bus are good _______.10.The bus is very_______.
来源:山东省期中题
阅读理解。&&&& It's Sunday morning. My family are all at home. My father is sitting near the window. He's reading newspapers. He wants to know what happen all over the world. My mother is watering the flowers in our small garden. My brother is a worker. He's watching TV. He's a basketball fan. And he is good at playing basketball. Now be is watching NBA on TV. Where are my twin sisters? Oh, Look! Lily is listening to music. She likes popular music very much. Lucy is surfing the Internet in her room. She often sends emails to her friends. What am I doing? I am doing my homework. 1. There are _________ people in the family. 2. What is the father doing?&&&&& _______________________________________________________ 3. 将画线句子翻译成汉语。&& &_______________________________________________________ 4. Is the brother good at football?&&& _______________________________________________________& 5. Who likes surfing the Internet?&&&& _______________________________________________________
来源:江苏期末题
阅读理解。&&&& It was already late when we started going to the next town. It was about 15 miles away on the other &side of the hill. There we felt sure that we would find a bed for the night. Darkness fell along the narrow& road to the hill. As we climbed higher, it became colder and rain began to fall. It was difficult at times to& see the road, so I asked my friend John to drive slowly. &&&& We travelled for about 20 miles but we couldn't find the town. We were beginning to feel worried.& Then the car stopped. We found that we were out of petrol (汽油), so we decided to spend the night in& the car. &&&& After eating some bread, I tried to go to sleep at once, but John, a poor sleeper, got out of the car after& a few minutes and went for a walk up the hill. Soon, he came running back. From the top of the hill he &saw the lights of the town in the valley below. At once, we tried to push the car to the top of the hill. In &less than an hour we were in the town, and we found a hotel there easily.&1. What was the weather like that night?&&& _____________________________.2. What did the writer mean by saying, "...we&would&find&a&bed&for&the&night"?&&& _____________________________.3. Why did the car stop?&&&&_____________________________.4. What did John find on the top of the hill?&&& _____________________________.5. How long did it take them to get into the town from the top of the hill?&&& _____________________________.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号& “短文填空(本大题有10小题,每小题1分,...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
短文填空(本大题有10小题,每小题1分,共10分)请用适当的词完成下列内容,并把所缺单词填写在答题卡指定的位置上。每个空只能填写一个形式正确、意义相符的单词。Hi! My name is Linda. My mother Grace is ateacher【小题2】 father/dad【小题3】buy【小题4】fruit【小题5】her【小题6】home【小题7】about【小题8】in【小题9】to【小题10】too&【小题1】&_in Green Middle School. Her students like her very much. Today is December 10th. It is my mother’s birthday. My &【小题2】&and I want to give her some nice things. At 9:00 a.m., we go to the store and &【小题3】&&a big cake. Then we buy some food. My mother likes &【小题4】&very much, so we buy some apples and pears for &【小题5】&. At about 10 a.m., we get &【小题6】&. Dad wants to give her a big dinner. What 【小题7】&me? I want to make a nice birthday card.At about 5:00 &【小题8】&the afternoon, Mom gets home. Dad and I say “Happy Birthday!” 【小题9】&her. Mom is very happy. My father and I are happy, &【小题10】&.
本题难度:一般
题型:填空题&|&来源:2015-广东东莞南开实验学校七年级上期中(1)英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“短文填空(本大题有10小题,每小题1分,共10分)请用适当的词完成下列内容,并把所缺单词填写在答题卡指定的位置上。每个空只能填写一个形式正确、意义相符的单词。Hi! My name is Linda. My m...”的分析与解答如下所示:
琳达的母亲要过生日了,所以琳达与她的父亲一起为她的母亲准备礼物。他们去商店买了蛋糕和母亲喜欢吃的水果,父亲为母亲准备丰盛的晚餐,而琳达准备了生日贺卡。他们都很快乐。【小题1】句意:我的母亲Grace是格林中学的一名老师。根据Her students like her very much. 她的学生们都非常喜欢她。根据题意,故填名词teacher。【小题2】句意:我的父亲与我想要给我的母亲一件漂亮的礼物。根据Dad wants to give her a big dinner. 父亲想要给她一顿丰盛的晚餐。可知,是作者与父亲一起为母亲准备。故填 father/dad 。【小题3】句意:我们去了商店买了一个大蛋糕。根据Then we buy some food.然后我们买了一些食物,可知,他们应是买了一个蛋糕。故填buy。【小题4】句意:我的母亲非常喜欢水果。根据so we buy some apples and pears为她买了一些水果和梨。可知,她喜欢水果。故填fruit。【小题5】句意:所以我们为她买了一些水果和梨。根据My mother likes fruit very much母亲非常喜欢水果。可知,为她买水果。故填fruit。【小题6】句意:在十点钟,我们回家了。根据Dad wants to give her a big dinner.父亲想要给她做一顿丰盛的晚餐,可知,故填home。【小题7】句意:我呢?What about me?我呢?固定用法。根据题意,故填about。【小题8】句意:在下午五点钟。在下午,in the afternoon.故填介词in。【小题9】句意:父亲和我一起对母亲说生日快乐。对某人说,say sth to sb.故填介词to。【小题10】句意:父亲和我也非常高兴。根据Mom is very happy. 母亲很高兴。所以作者与父亲也很高兴。故填副词too。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
短文填空(本大题有10小题,每小题1分,共10分)请用适当的词完成下列内容,并把所缺单词填写在答题卡指定的位置上。每个空只能填写一个形式正确、意义相符的单词。Hi! My name is Linda....
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“短文填空(本大题有10小题,每小题1分,...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“短文填空(本大题有10小题,每小题1分,共10分)请用适当的词完成下列内容,并把所缺单词填写在答题卡指定的位置上。每个空只能填写一个形式正确、意义相符的单词。Hi! My name is Linda. My mother Grace is a____【小题1】_in Green Middle School. Her students like her very much. Today is December 10th. It is my mother’s birthday. My____【小题2】and I want to give her some nice things. At 9:00 a.m., we go to the store and____【小题3】a big cake. Then we buy some food. My mother likes____【小题4】very much, so we buy some apples and pears for____【小题5】. At about 10 a.m., we get____【小题6】. Dad wants to give her a big dinner. What 【小题7】me? I want to make a nice birthday card.At about 5:00____【小题8】the afternoon, Mom gets home. Dad and I say “Happy Birthday!” 【小题9】her. Mom is very happy. My father and I are happy,____【小题10】.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“短文填空(本大题有10小题,每小题1分,共10分)请用适当的词完成下列内容,并把所缺单词填写在答题卡指定的位置上。每个空只能填写一个形式正确、意义相符的单词。Hi! My name is Linda. My mother Grace is a____【小题1】_in Green Middle School. Her students like her very much. Today is December 10th. It is my mother’s birthday. My____【小题2】and I want to give her some nice things. At 9:00 a.m., we go to the store and____【小题3】a big cake. Then we buy some food. My mother likes____【小题4】very much, so we buy some apples and pears for____【小题5】. At about 10 a.m., we get____【小题6】. Dad wants to give her a big dinner. What 【小题7】me? I want to make a nice birthday card.At about 5:00____【小题8】the afternoon, Mom gets home. Dad and I say “Happy Birthday!” 【小题9】her. Mom is very happy. My father and I are happy,____【小题10】.”相似的习题。Buy Cake, Order Cakes Online in Delhi, Gurgaon | The Bakers
(empty)No products Rs. 0 Shipping
Rs. 0 Total
Our Best SellersRed velvet Cake Rs. 2200Chocolate Mousse Cake Rs. 1800Nutella and Hazelnut Cupcakes Rs. 1800Strawberry CheesecakeRs. 1800Mocha Cupcakes Rs. 1550
Red Velvet CupcakesRs. 1800 Chocolate Cupcakes Rs. 1400Mixed Berry Cake Rs. 2500Stories from our CustomersBaby Shower Cake
I was really happy to see that the cake turned out be exactly what I wanted.
All party people were equally amazed to see the cake!! ...Purva Mishra, New Delhi Baby Shower Cake Thanks to TheBakers.in I finally got my dream cake. When the cake got delivered to my place I was really happy to see that the cake turned out to be exactly what I wanted. All the guests were equally amazed to see the cake!! But we were even happier when their assumption of designer cakes not being tasty turned out wrong. The cake was really tasty!! The flavour of Chocolate Hazelnut was awesome!! Thank you, TheBakers.in for making my baby shower cake a dream come true!Purva Mishra, New DelhiCustomised Vanilla Cupcakes TheBakers.in proved to be my last minute savior!
They helped me customize cupcakes for my brother's birthday on a short notice...Sonia Sharma, Gurgaon Customised Vanilla Cupcakes TheBakers.in proved to be my last minute savior!
They helped me customize cupcakes for my brother's birthday on a short notice, which is indeed heroic in itself. My family loved the presentation of the cupcakes, down to the spoon and all. The customer service is exceptionally great. The staff is extremely hospitable and talented.
Being a thorough cupcake-lover, I get asked quite frequently why cupcakes are so popular. I think it's because everyone has a special memory of a cupcake. How do I know this? On the D-day, when I saw a room of adults break into huge smiles upon seeing your cupcakes, I knew it was special.
Thank you, TheBakers. for this memory and for delivering happiness in little molds.Sonia Sharma, GurgaonStrawberry Cake Thanks to TheBakers.in for providing a unique flavour of the cake...Sudhanshu Narang, New Delhi Strawberry Cake Thanks to TheBakers.in for providing a unique flavour in the cake i.e. mix of milk crumbs with strawberry and creamcheese frosting. It was my brother's birthday and the taste of the cake was liked by the guests and appreciated as it was a unique flavour. Also the cake was delivered on time as required. This was the second time I trusted them and as per their recommendation for a premium eggless cake.Sudhanshu Narang, New DelhiBaby Shower Cake Loved the Chocolate Hazelnut cake that was ordered on my baby shower...Ankita Tiwari, New Delhi Baby Shower Cake Loved the Chocolate Hazelnut cake that was ordered on my baby shower. The taste was just so perfect and was amazingly delicious. The service was awesome!! In all we had the best experience to be added on the special occasion. Keep it up guys... :) :)Ankita Tiwari, New DelhiNoddy Cake My son wanted a noddy cake on his fifth birthday. I had tasted their cake at a birthday party...Sudipta Dubey, New Delhi Noddy Cake My son wanted a noddy cake on his fifth birthday. I had tasted their cake at a birthday party and I just loved it. I am glad I ordered the pineapple flavoured cake, Noddy was brilliant, so much so that cutting the cake was a delicate affair, everyone tried to save the face. The kids loved the flavor and so did most of our friends. The Noddy Cake is still one of our fond memories.Sudipta Dubey, New Delhi25th Anniversary Cake It was my parents 25th anniversary and I wanted to make it a special occassion for them...Jaspreet Kaur, Delhi 25th Anniversary Cake It was my parents 25th anniversary and I wanted to make it a special occassion for them. I ordered a cake from TheBakers.in. Everyone just loved it. The cake was not only pretty, but it tasted amazing as well. My parents were super thrilled. Thank you for making my parents anniversary so special.Jaspreet Kaur, DelhiApple Pie Naked Layer Cake
It was my husband's first Birthday after our wedding. I wanted a cake very unique in taste and creative in looks as well for the Big Day....Bhavneet Kaur, New Delhi Birthday Cake It was my husband's first Birthday after our wedding. I wanted a cake very unique in taste and creative in looks as well for the Big Day. I ordered the Apple Pie Layer Naked Cake along with the chocolate cupcakes. It was
an "exquisite" cake. Along with the presentation it tasted equally amazing and delightful. It had rich taste of apple flavours. The Sugar Free Chocolate Cupcakes along with the cake were cherry on the cake. It made the day even more special and memorable too. Thank you TheBakers.in for the extremely attractive and scrumptious tasting cake to remember forever!!Bhavneet Kaur, New DelhiCake for Mothers Day This mother's day I was looking for a delivery of cake in Delhi and that too just a day before which was too short a notice for customization...Swapnil Gupta, Bangalore Cake for Mothers Day This mother's day I was looking for a delivery of cake in Delhi and that too just a day before which was too short a notice for customization. I wanted the cake to be different than the usual ones.Luckily I stumbled upon - TheBakers.in. Not only they took my request after the cut off time but customized the cake to be eggless and made suggestions on what flavors could be best in an eggless version of the cake. The delivery was made at the promised time. And the best part - the cake not only looked pleasurably very different but so was the taste!! My mom was so delighted and she loved this new avatar :) Thanks for making the day memorable!!! My mom loved the cake and I loved the customer service!!! Would look forward to order and taste on the next visit to home... Keep up the good work TheBakers.in!!!Swapnil Gupta, BangaloreBrowse by CategoryCakesPremium CakesCupcakesTeatime TreatsSpecial DietAbout TheBakers.inTheBakers.in is an old school wholesome dessert store. We bake our products, the traditional way without the use of any chemicals, preservatives or premixes, which makes them absolutely delicious. We start baking only after you place an order with us, hence all our products are made fresh to order. We believe in using the finest available ingredients and
our team hand-crafts and bakes it especially for you.TheBakers.in is a one stop store for delicious cakes, cupcakes, cookies, gluten-free, sugar-free and low fat products. We also do customised cakes for your special occasions like birthdays, engagement, bachelorette, weddings, anniversary, baby shower etc. Now you can send, buy and order cakes online and we will deliver the best cakes in Delhi and Gurgaon.We offer interesting flavours like raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, apple pie, red velvet etc. And in case you are a chocolate fan, you can have the chocolate cake with salted caramel or a chocolate cake with hazelnuts or praline or our famous rich dark chocolate cake. We have a secured payment gateway through which you can make the payment online.Surprise your loved ones with our products which are not only visually appealing but are also rich and delightful. Whether you need a cake for a birthday or an anniversary, or want to send it to someone on the same day, just go ahead and order it online and we promise, you will get a scrumptious treat to relish. Write to us at
or call us at +91- for more information.

我要回帖

更多关于 起亚morning报价 的文章

随机推荐