one of the places faces腰包价格______i want to visit someday is

This is the place I want to go to. A. mostly B. the mostly C. most D. much——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
This is the place I want to go to. A. mostly B. the mostly C. most D. much 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
  Chinese swimmer Xiong Guoming made a record at the 1993 Asian Games in Japan, but was punished for taking banned medicine.His record was   1   and he was not   2   to take part in any other competitions for two years.
  It was a great   3   and   4   for Xiong, one of the best-known swimmers in the world.This bad news harmed the fame of the Chinese swimming team, and resulted   5   in all Chinese records in swimming.However, the so-called banned medicine was, in fact,   6   traditional Chinese health food.
  It may have been   7   to Xiong, as he had no   8   of some of the banned chemical elements in the health food.The failure was a sudden blow to him.He became very disappointed.  9   only 20 years old, he   10   the life style of a retired man, passing his time in doing such things as keeping pets and growing flowers.Day after day, he was worried and displeased.
  Back to the training pool was all the more difficult to him.To other people, it was just a   11   of getting prepared for a competition, but to him, it was to rebuild self-confidence first.He did not lose heart, after all.  12   advice and help of his coach and leaders of the swimming team, Xiong decided to   13   swimming again as his career.
    14   expected, Xiong took first place again.In the recent Eighth National Games, he took a number of titles, and broke an Asian record.Tears ran down his cheeks as he was receiving the gold medals.In the thundering applauses(鼓掌欢迎)Xiong felt as if he had been given a new birth.“I want to   15   the world that I am a good swimmer, and that I do not cheat anyone   16  .My   17   depends upon my sweat,”Xiong said.He also   18   thankful to those who had helped and cared for him when he was   19  .
  Xiong, the young swimmer with a brighter future, is well   20   his way to the coming Olympic Games.
taken away
in trouble
in difficult
in surprise
At the age of
According to
Belonging to
Looking forward to
go on with
any longer
in low spirits
in high spirits.
in the dark
听下面5段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
W:Did the thief get away?
M:Yes.No one realized what was happening and the thief was able to get away.
1.Why was the thief able to get away?
A.Because nobody noticed that something had been stolen.
B.Because the thief had managed to run away before people came.
C.Because the thief ran so fast that nobody could catch him.
M:Tom loves parties.I’m sure he would have come to the party if he’d been invited.
W:I agree.He couldn’t have been invited.
2.What are they talking about?
A.The party they went to.
B.Tom’s absence from the party.
C.Whether to invite Tom to the party.
W:I wonder what’s on television this evening.Have you got a newspaper?
M:Yes.The TV programmes are on the back page.
3.Why does the woman want to have a look at the newspaper?
A.To learn what programmes will be shown on TV.
B.To get to know the leatest news.
C.To look at TV set advertisements.
W:Is that your sister’s fur coat?
M:It can’t be hers.She never wears real fur.
4.What are they talking about?
A.An overcoat.
B.A phone call.
C.A fur coat.
M:Jane’s a very bright girl, isn’t she?
W:Yes.I wouldn’t work here if I were as bright as she is.
M:What would you do instead?
W:I’d get a job doing something exciting, where I’d meet interesting people and visit lots of different places.
5.What the woman would do if she was as bright as Jane?
A.She would find a more interesting job.
B.She would visit lots of different places.
C.She would meet interesting people.
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6~7题。
M:Have you seen James’ new jacket? I bet(敢断定)it was expensive.
W:He told me it cost him $500.
M:I wish I were as rich as James.
W:Well, you may not be rich, but you’re much better looking than James.
6.How much does James’ jacket cost?
A.$400.
B.$500.
C.$600.
7.What can be inferred from the conversation?
A.The man is as rich as James.
B.The man is much better off than James.
C.The man is pleased to hear what the woman says.
听第7段材料,回答第8~11题。
Hi Bill.This is Louisa.I’m just calling to let you know that I’ll be a little late to your party tomorrow night.I have to put in a few extra hours at work to finish a report.I should finish sometimes between seven and eight though.Oh, then I’m planning on dropping by(顺便去)Lisa’s house for about an hour since she’s been sick recently.And, uh, one more thing.I’ll go home to pick up the snacks(小吃, 快餐)for the party.See you then.
8.Why will Louisa go to Bill’s house tomorrow?
A.To attend a party.
B.To meet an old friend.
C.To have dinner with Bill.
9.Why does Louisa have to work late?
A.She has to attend a meeting.
B.She has to finish a report.
C.She has to write a letter.
10.Why is Louisa going to visit Lisa after work?
A.Because Lisa is sick in bed.
B.Because she has to return something.
C.Because she is going to take Lisa to Bill’s house.
11.About what time will Louisa most likely arrive at Bill’s house?
A.7∶00 pm.
B.8∶00 pm.
C.9∶00 pm.
听第8段材料,回答第12~14题。
M:Hi.I don’t think we’ve met.My name’s Tom.
W:Hi, Tom.Nice to meet you.My name is Juanita, but everybody calls me Jenny.
M:Nice to meet you, Jenny.So, where are you from?
W:Well, originally I’m from England, but we moved to the United States when I was about five years old.My parents now live in Chile(智利).That’s where they first met.How about you, Tom?
M:I was born in California(加利福尼亚), and we lived there until I was seven.Then, since my father worked for the military(军队), we moved all over the place.
W:Oh, yeah? Where are some of the places you’ve lived?
M:Mostly, we were overseas.We spent a total of ten years in Korea(朝鲜), Germany, and Japan.We were transferred(转移, 调职, 调动)back to the States three years ago.
W:Wow.It sounds like you’ve had an interesting life.So, what do you do now?
M:I’m a student at Rider University.
W:Oh really? What are you studying?
M:I’m majoring in physics.How about you? What do you do?
W:Well, I’m working as a sales representive(代表, 代理人)for Vega Computers(维加电脑公司)downtown.
M:Oh, really? My brother works there too.
12.Where is the woman from originally?
A.England.
B.The United States.
C.Chile.
13.When did the man and his parents return to the United States?
A.When the boy was 7 years old.
B.When the boy was 10 years old.
C.When the boy was 17 years old.
14.What is the man studying?
A.Physics.
B.Maths.
C.Biology.
听第9段材料,回答第15~17题。
W:Hey Taxi! Ah great.Thanks for pulling over(停下).
M:Where do?
W:Well, I am going to the National Museum of Art(国家艺术馆), and…
M:Sure.No problem.
W:Uh, excuse me, how long does it take to get there?
M:Well, that all depends on the traffic, but it shouldn’t take more than twenty minutes for the average driver.And I’m not average, so we should be able to get there in less than twelve minutes.
W:Okay.Uh, sorry for asking, but do you have any idea how much it will be?
M:Oh, it shouldn’t be more than $18…not including a…uh-hum…a tip of course.
W:Oh, and by the way, do you know what time the museum closes?
M:Well, I would guess around 6∶00 o’clock.
W:Uh, do you have the time?
M:Yeah.It’s half past four.
W:Thanks.
15.For the average driver how long does it take to get to the National Museum of Art?
A.More than 20 minutes.
B.About 20 minutes.
C.About 12 minutes.
16.According to the driver how long does it take them to get to the museum?
A.12 minutes.
B.Less than 12 minutes.
C.A bit more than 12 minutes.
17.Which of the following is TRUE?
A.The driver is not sure what time the museum closes.
B.The woman can not get to the museum before it closes.
C.The woman wants to know how much she should pay for visiting the museum.
听第10段材料,回答第18~20题。
W:Hello.Today I’m interviewing Josha on his experiences going to a Japanese school.Now Josha, what time do you go to school?
M:Eight o’clock.
W:Eight o’clock.And do you go by yourself, or on a school bus?
M:No, I have a group that goes with me.
W:So you go with a group?
M:Uh-huh.
W:Now what kinds of things do you take to school?
M:I take my gym clothes(运动服), and I take my backpack(背包、双肩背书包)and my books, and stuff(东西)like that.
W:Okay and what is the first thing you do when you get to school?
M:We do “kiritsu, rei”.
W:We do “kiritsu” and “rei”.Now what are those?
M:It means “stand up, bow”.
W:Stand up and bow.
M:Uh-huh.
18.What kind of school does the boy go to?
A.A middle school.
B.An English school.
C.A Japanese school.
19.How does the boy go to school?
A.By himself.
B.By school bus.
C.With other boys and girls.
20.What do the students first do when they get to school?
A.Stand up and bow.
B.Line up and enter the classroom.
C.Do reading aloud.
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A, B, C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。The ringing of the phone runsthrough my head, telling me someone needs help. I pick it up and &&&1&&&the routine, “TeenLifeline, this is Amber.” About 45 minutes later I hangup, feeling pleased because I’ve&helped&another teen. Volunteering atTeen Lifeline has helped me realize how to deal with my own&&& 2&& &and help others.&&& “My mom is always fighting with me. I want to run away.” Some teens feel their&&&3&& &is a prison, rather than a placeof shelter and safety. They feel parents are only there to make their lives &&&4&&. We try to help the teens realize the danger they could be in&&& 5&& &giving them advice. All we can do is to ask questions. We alsotry to&find out&where the teens would go and how they would survive. We give thema phone number if they &&& 6&& &don’t want to live in their “prison”.“I don’t want to&&& 7&& &any more” is something we hear, andsuicide (自杀) calls are some of the hardestto&&& 8&& . We try to discover why theywant to take their lives and how&serious&they are by asking them to rate it on a scale of one to ten. Onemeans they are&&& 9&& &suicide but haven’t decided how, and ten means theyare always thinking about it and have a&&& 10&& &. We ask them to make a promise that theywill not hurt&themselves. And sometimes we askfor their telephone numbers&&& 11& &we can call back to make sure that they are okay.Although many calls are aboutrelatively&&& 12&& &problems, volunteering at Teen Lifeline has helped me realize I’m not the&&& 13&& &person with problems, and has taught me how to&&& 14&& &with my heart. I have made a&&& 15&& &and saved many lives — possibly even my own,&too.&&1.& A. set &&& &&&&&&&&& B.stop &&&&&&&& &&& C. change &&&&&&& && D. start2. &A. decisions && &&& B. disadvantages &&&C.problems& &&&&&& D. opinions3. &A. school&&&& &&&&&& B.home &&&&&&& C.bedroom &&&&&&&& D. classroom4. &A. simple& & &&&&&& B.unusual&&&&&&& &&& C.happy&&&&&& D. terrible5. &A. for&& &&&&&&&&&& B.of &&&&&&&&& C. without &&&&&&&& D. besides6. &A. even& &&&&&&&&&& B.almost& &&&&&&&&& C.still &&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.mostly7. &A. live&&&&&&& &&&& B.study&&&&&&&&&&& C. call &&&&&&&&&&& D. listen8. &A. carry out &&&&& B.deal with &&&&&& C. believe in &&&&& D.find out9. &A. accepting &&&&& B.considering &&&&&C. objecting &&&&&&&&&& D.giving10. &A. plan &&&&&&&&&& B.doubt &&&&&&&&&& C. purpose &&&&&&&& D.question11. &A. in case &&&&&& & B. if &&&&&& &&&&&&& C.so that &&&&&&&& & D.when12. &A. important &&&&& B. small &&&&&&&&&& C.normal& &&& &&&&&& D. typical13. &A. very &&&&&& &&&& B.only &&&&&&&&&&& C. exact&&&& &&&&&& D.possible14. &A. write&&&&& &&&&&&& B.see&&&&& &&&&&&&&&& C.learn&&&& &&&&&&&& D.listen15.&A. difference& && && B. choice &&&&&&&& & C. promise &&&&&&&& D.decision&
I have been applying, interviewing, etc since July with no prospects(前景). I have been told mostly that I am overqualified, or they need fulltime etc. I had been getting pretty down and discouraged. I was actually asking myself why can’t someone be kind enough to take me on as an
. This past Tuesday evening it was
outside and going to be 9 pm as I was waiting at a bus stop. Just as the bus
a young woman approached me. She had a T-shirt, Capri pants, and slippers on. She also was wearing several hospital bracelets. I
my purse and took out $5.00 so she could get something to eat. I then took off my jacket and?
and gave them to her. I said, “These are a little big but they should keep
?? ? warm.” She looked at me and said “Aren’t you going to be cold?” I told her my being cold for 15 minutes? ??
I got to my place was worth it if I knew she would be a little warmer. She sobbed and thanked me with a hug. I just told her to
. Then after I got on the bus that’s
?? ? the miracle of spreading
?? ? happened. I stepped up to pay the?
and the bus driver said, “Mam, I saw what you just did and your fare is
me, even though technically we aren’t supposed to let you get on the bus without shoes.” he said with a wink. A lady who was dressed in a very? ?? ? business suit called me over to her seat. She said, “I want to know the
of the person who just did the most
?? ? thing I have ever seen.” I told her my name and she said , “What can I do for you to
what I just witnessed?” I
?? ? said a paying job would be nice. The next day she called me and said that she had a
?? ? administrative assistant position
?? ? in her company and wanted me to meet with the manager. It
that the lady was the head Human Resources person. I start Monday morning at 9am! Thank you all for inspiring me to keep passing the kindness on! I never expected to get so much back in return! 1.A. engineer????????????? B. entertainer????????????? C. employee????????????? D. employer2.A. burning hot????????????? B. pouring????????????? C. snowing????????????? D. freezing cold3.A. pulled up????????????? B. picked up????????????? C. broke down????????????? D. dropped off4.A. brought out ????????????? B. cut in????????????? C. dug in????????????? D. reached5.A. gloves ????????????? B. sweater????????????? C. blouse????????????? D. tennis shoes6.A. her ????????????? B. him????????????? C. you????????????? D. me7.A. until????????????? B. before????????????? C. after????????????? D. since8.A. pass it on????????????? B. go ahead????????????? C. cheer up????????????? D. come on9.A. where????????????? B. why????????????? C. when????????????? D. how10.A. luck????????????? B. kindness????????????? C. generosity????????????? D. mercy11.A. ticket????????????? B. fare????????????? C. money????????????? D. check12.A. to????????????? B. for????????????? C. on????????????? D. with13.A. informal????????????? B. casual????????????? C. professional????????????? D. practical14.A. job ????????????? B. address????????????? C. religion????????????? D. name15.A. inspiring????????????? B. courageous????????????? C. amazing????????????? D. grateful16.A. praise????????????? B. repay????????????? C. appreciate????????????? D. admire17.A. seriously????????????? B. eagerly????????????? C. hopefully????????????? D. jokingly18.A. part-time????????????? B. tough ????????????? C. simple????????????? D. novel19.A. empty????????????? B. open????????????? C. offer????????????? D. opportunity20.A. came about????????????? B. occurred to me????????????? C. turned out????????????? D. worked out 
A university is not just about careers and getting a well-paid job after graduation — it’s a place for learning about yourself and the world.
So how to select a suitable university is of great importance. How do you decide on a school when there are thousands of them to pick from? Start by asking yourself questions about your preferences:
What are my strengths?
1.Am I interested in liberal arts or science or business?
2.What kind of learning environment is best for me?
3.Would I be more comfortable in a small school or a large one?
4.Do I want to stay close to home or live far away?
5.Would I prefer to be in a city environment or a small college town?
6.Do I like being with people who are mostly like me or do I want to meet a different group?
Ask friends and older people who are in college about their schools and about other schools they’re familiar with. Talk to one of your teachers and go to college fairs when they visit your town.
Once you’ve narrowed down your choices, ask the schools to send you related materials and visit their websites. When you’ve cut your list down to a manageable number, make arrangements to visit. Try to do this when the schools are having regular classes, so you can get a good idea of what life is really like on campus.
And remember: you’re not the only one making a decision. Schools are picking from a large pool of students. They want to know how excellent you are and what makes you stand out from everyone else. They will look at your school performance, test scores, and so on, so it’s important to devote time and effort to all these things.
According to the passage, when deciding on a college you need NOT consider ______.
A. in which aspect you are superior to others
B. what kind of people you’d like to meet
C. what kind of college environment you like
D. whether the college has an exchange-student program
When you have got a manageable number of choices, you’d better _______.
A. visit the schools when they have regular classes
B. ask the schools to send you related materials
C. go to college fairs with your friends
D. discuss them with your teachers
The underlined part in the last paragraph means that ______.
A. you can’t make the decision all by yourself
B. schools are also judging whether you’re qualified for them
C. your school grades often play a role in choosing a college
D. making a decision all by yourself is really hard
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Top 10 Places To Visit in Tokyo That Will Leave You Speechless & Travelocafe扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求英文作文,关于 the country i would most like to visit,RT
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
the country i would most like to visit is the united states of america.even though america doesn't have a long history, i still want to visit there, because there are so many things to see.first, i want to visit the museum of civil war. the civil war is a huge event in america's history. through this war, america's really accomplished their dreams and worked towards the new life.second, i want to visit the white house and the new york city. it is one of the most important city in the world and the most modernlized one. i want to see the statue of liberty, the high-rise buildings , the wall street, the broadway and all kinds of amazing things there.third, i want to visit the hollywood, it is the place to make your dream come true.there are so many places i also want to see, the yellowstone park, the hockey mountain, the LA city, the waterfall.america is my dream country, that is the country i would most like to visit.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 places faces中国官网 的文章

随机推荐