拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
以balloons have been used for sport for aboutone hundredyears.开头的文章
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Balloons Balloons have been used for sport for about one hundredyears.There are two kinds of sport balloons,gas and hot-air.Hot-air balloons are safer than gas balloons,which may catch fire.Hot-air balloons are preferred by most balloonists in the United States because of their safty.They are also cheaper and easier to manage than gas balloons.Despite the ease of operating a balloon,pilots must watch the weather carefully.Sport balloon flights are best early in the morning or late in the afternoon when the wind is late.Over the years,balloonists have tried unsuccessfully to cross the Atlantic.It wasn't untill 1978,that three American balloonists succeeded.It took them just 6 days to make the trip,from their homes in the United State to Paris,France.Their voyage captured the imagination of the whole world
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Just recently I had been wondering if there was much point in doing little acts of kindness.So often they get (36)A.and occasionally they come back to bite you!Then.just last week.after a long travel 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
7.Just&recently&I&had&been&wondering&if&there&was&much&point&in&doing&little&acts&of&kindness.So&often&they&get (36)A,and&occasionally&they&come&back&to&bite&you!Then,just&last&week,after&a&long&travel,I&found&myself (37)D&at&a&bus&station.The&bus&was&four&hours&late!So,I&guess&I&wasn't&in&a&good (38)C.That's&when&a&woman&asked&me&if&I&had&any&spare (39)A&to&help&her&get&a&bus&ticket."Oh,sure,"I&said&sarcastically&(挖苦地)."How&much&would&you&like?"As&I&spoke,I&mentally&kicked&myself&for&my (40)B&and&reached&into&my&bag&for&some&money.As&I&handed&her&five&dollars,I&heard&low&sounds&from&her&stomach&because&of&real (41)C.I&reached&back&into&my&bag&and&brought&out&a (42)D&I&had&bought&earlier.I&handed&it&to&her&with&a(n) (43)B&that&I&hoped&would&make&up&for&my&earlier&tone&of&voice.Getting&a (44)C&look&at&her&now,I&realized&she&was&extremely&tired,like&she&had&had&several&months&of (45)B&days!As&she&took&the&food,a&look&of (46)A&washed&over&her.In&return,she&tried&to&give&me&a&Milwaukee&bus&ticket!I&don't&live&in&Milwaukee&and&the&ticket&will&probably (47)D&be&used,but&I&took&it.A&few&minutes&later&she&came&back&over,apologized,and&told&me&she&was&still (48)C&of&five&dollars.I&took&some&singles&out&of&my&bag&and&slipped&a&twenty&in&there&as&well. (49)B,the&voice&in&my&head&told&me&I&was&being&a&fool.Five&minutes&later&she&came&back&again&and&tried&to (50)A&my&twenty.When&I&said&it&was&for&her&so&she&could&get&something&else&to (51)D,and&that&I&was&completely&serious&and&I&wasn't&taking&it (52)C,she&started&crying&and&hugged&me.From&now&on,when&I&wonder&if&it&is (53)D&trying&to&help&someone,I&will&remember&that&woman.Maybe&I&am&really&making&a (54)A&for&someone.So,sure,sometimes&my&efforts&might&not&be&noticed,and&sometimes&they&might&come&back&to&bite&me,but&they&might&actually (55)B&another&human&being!36.A.ignoredB.appreciatedC.acknowledgedD.forgiven37.A.examinedB.trappedC.confusedD.delayed38.A.habitB.placeC.moodD.situation39.A.changeB.timeC.handD.energy40.A.appearanceB.attitudeC.selfishnessD.experience41.A.painB.anxietyC.hungerD.fear42.A.souvenirB.ticketC.giftD.cake43.A.shoutB.smileC.apologyD.praise44.A.quickB.gentleC.goodD.cold45.A.darkB.toughC.mysteriousD.special46.A.reliefB.regretC.doubtD.anger47.A.onceB.oftenC.sometimesD.never48.A.ashamedB.awareC.shortD.proud49.A.EventuallyB.HoweverC.ThereforeD.Besides50.A.returnB.showC.shareD.earn51.A.doB.tradeC.addD.eat52.A.awayB.outC.backD.over53.A.hardB.funC.uselessD.worth54.A.differenceB.profitC.decisionD.suggestion55.A.exciteB.helpC.educateD.inspire
分析 作者写了自己帮助一个妇女的过程和从中的体会.解答 36-40&ADCAB& 41-45&CDBCB& 46-50&ADCBA& 51-55&DCDAB&36.A.考查句意理解.get ignored 被忽视.我们的善举常会被忽视,而且偶尔麻烦事会不断.37.D.考查句意理解.delay耽搁,延迟.就在上个星期,经过一整天的奔波,我拖着行李箱来到了汽车站,我发现自己被滞留在了车站.38.C.考查上下文联系.in& a good mood心情好.得知这消息我有点不太高兴.39.A.考查句意理解.change零钱.就在这时一个女人问我是否有零钱帮她买张车票.40.B.考查句意理解.attitude态度.我一边收敛自己的态度一边从口袋里掏钱.41.C.考查上下文联系.根据前文中她肚子的响声,可知她真的很饿hunger 了.42.D.考查上下文联系.根据上下文可知从包里肯定拿出来的是食物,故选D.cake蛋糕.43.B.考查语境理解.我笑着smile把它给她,以弥补之前的冷冰冰的口气.44.C.考查句意理解.get a good look at仔细的看.我仔细的看着她,我意识到她非常的虚弱,就像好几个月没有好好饱餐一顿.45.B.考查词义和语境理解.tough艰苦的.tough days艰苦的日子.46.A.考查句意理解.a look of relief欣慰的表情.47.D.考查句意理解.我不住在密尔沃基所以我用不着这张车票never,但我还是心领了.48.C.考查固定短语.short of缺少.几分钟后她又回来,抱歉的告诉我她还缺五美元.49.B.考查逻辑关系.但是however,我的脑袋里响起一个声音嘲讽自己是个傻瓜.50.A.考查词义.五分钟后她又回来要把剩下的钱还(return)我.51.D.考查句意理解当我郑重的把钱还给她,告诉她说可以用这些钱给自己买点其他的东西吃(eat)时.52.C.考查固定搭配.take back拿回,收回.我不会收回钱.53.D.考查语境理解.be worth doing值得做某事.从那时起,每当我想是否值得应该帮助其他人时.54.A.考查固定搭配.make a difference有意义.或许对别人来说我的帮助有很大的意义.55.B.考查语境理解.但事实上他们也许会帮助(help)其他人.点评 近几年高考试题中的完形填空有新的变化,试题所涉及的知识面不断拓宽,综合难度不断提高.做完型填空首先要通读全文,了解大意.一篇完形填空的文章有许多空格,所以,必须先通读一至两遍,才能大概了解文章的内容.千万不要看一句,做一句.其次要逐句分析,前后一致.选择答案时,要考虑整个句子的内容,包括搭配、时态、语法等.答案全部填完后,再通读一遍文章,检查是否通顺流畅了,用词得当,意思正确.
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
题型:完形填空
4.It&had&been&a&long&drive&to&the&Veteran's&hospital.My&brother&and&I&had&gone&to(41)C&my&Dad&who&had&been&(42)Bdays&earlier,weak,sick&and&confused.The&(43)Dhad&diagnosed&him&with&pneumonia(肺炎)&and&found&cancer&cells&in&his&brain.My&Dad&looked&so&(44)Alying&there&in&bed.It&wasn't&just&the(45)B&that&was&getting&to&him.It&was&also&being&so&(46)Chis&family&and&friends.As&I&sat&by&his&(47)A,a&little&woman&with&a&big&smile&(48)B&into&his&room.She&was&at&least&80years&old&but&seemed&to&have&the&(49)D&of&someone&60years&younger.She&was&a&volunteer&(50)A&handmade&get-well&cards&from&the&local&elementary&school.Gently,she&took&my&Dad's&hand&and&thanked&him&for&his&service&to&our&country.It&was&the&first&time&since&he&had&gotten&(51)C&that&I&saw&my&Dad&smile.I&(52)D&her&into&the&hallway&as&she&left&and(53)A&her&for&lifting&my&Dad's(54)C."I&am&just&sharing&a&little&(55)A,sweetie,"she&said&with&a&smile&as&she&walked&into&the&next&(56)Croom&to&share&a&little&more.That&80-year-old&angel&reminded&me&again&of&what&is(57)Din&this&life:sharing&our&love.When&we&share&our&love,we&create(58)B&not&only&in&the&hearts&of&those(59)C&us,but&in&our&own&hearts&as&well.When&we&share&our&love,we&find&ourselves&doing&what&we&were&always(60)A&to&do.When&we&share&our&love,we&make&our&souls&lighter,our&lives&brighter&and&the&world&better.41.A.inviteB.amuseC.visitD.watch42.A.refusedB.admittedC.hurtD.wounded43.A.familyB.patientC.nurseD.doctor44.A.sadB.smallC.boredD.calm45.A.workB.illnessC.failureD.loneliness46.A.related&toB.strange&toC.far&away&fromD.different&from47.A.bedB.chairC.tableD.window48.A.brokeB.walkedC.turnedD.looked49.A.looksB.strengthC.wealthD.energy50.A.deliveringB.showingC.sellingD.collecting51.A.hurtB.guiltyC.sickD.bored52.A.forcedB.watchedC.pushedD.followed53.A.thankedB.questionedC.forgaveD.blamed54.A.handB.headC.spiritsD.dreams55.A.loveB.presentC.timeD.information56.A.nurse'sB.doctor'sC.patient'sD.women's57.A.hardB.easyC.initialD.essential58.A.surpriseB.joyC.securityD.wonder59.A.withinB.beyondC.aroundD.before60.A.meantB.orderedC.askedD.attracted.
题型:选择题
5.I&broke my relationship with John because he always found_______ with whatever I did.(  )A.errorB.mistakeC.failureD.fault
题型:阅读理解
15.While you're hurrying around picking up gifts in the last few days before Christmas,do you&& have any time to think about how much your relatives,or friends will actually value what you&& find?WePay,a Website that helps people collect,manage and spend money online,has analysed tons of research,reports and surveys from different sources,and the results were surprising!& Are Gift Cards a Good Idea?& Rather than give someone a gift that they might not like,it's better just to pick up a gift card so they can buy what they really want,right?Wrong.This year,2.5billioningiftcardswentunspent.Ofthatamount,1.3 billion went unspent because people didn't bother making the time.Another $ I billion or so was forgotten altogether.&& How Much Do We Really Value the Gifts We're Given?&& The lucky recipient of a gift,like a cashmere sweater,will value it less than the amount it was purchased for.And ladies,contrary to what you might think,place less monetary value on the diamond ring they are given than the guys who have bought it for them.& What Happens to Our Gifts After They're Given?& Many complain that the holiday season means shopping and crazily spending money,but studies show that once the big day arrives,we are less focused on gifts than we think.Every year,at least one gift per person is regifted,returned or never even opened& And How Do We Really Feel About Fruit Cakes?We all know that no one likes fruit cakes,right?Wrong,once again.Although fruit cakes continue to be taken away behind the rest of the holiday cookies and cakes on the dessert table,one in four people still consider giving them as gifts.What does this all really mean?To be clear,it's certainly not that you shouldn't enjoy the holiday spirit and feel great about giving gifts to those most important to you.While so many of us are worrying about how much money we're spending and who we still need to buy for,it simply helps to take a step back and rethink what it really means to give a gift.61.The text is mainly aboutC.A.a web site that helps people buy gifts&& B.some advice on how to choose a giftC.the stories behind the holiday gifts&&&& D.the ways to deal with the gifts received62.What does the author say about gift cards?BA.They mean less than gifts themselves.B.A lot of them are not spent at all.C.People don t bother to buy them.D.They are more valuable to our friends.63.During the holidays season,many gifts are regifted,returned or never even opened becauseA.A.we don't care much about them&&&&& B.they are really useless to usC.we are too careful about money&&&&& D.we haven't enough place to store them64.Which of the following is true according to the text?DA.It is a better idea to give a gift card than a gift.B.Ladies always treasure the diamond rings given.C.Fruit cakes are the most popular on the dessert table.D.Gifts don't always mean what we believe.65.The last paragraph tries to tell us thatD.A.gifts are an important part of a holidayB.it's a waste of money to buy giftsC.holiday gifts are always meaninglessD.careful consideration is necessary before buying a gift.
题型:解答题
2.Do&you&like&chocolate?Most&people&do.Some&like&it&in&bars.Others&just&like&big&squares&of.it.Say&you&just&got&a&box&of&chocolate.Which&piece&do&you&pick&first?A&study&carried&out&by&a&professor&in&the&University&of&Virginia&showed&that&people's&choices&of&chocolates&show&their&personality.If&you&choose&a&round&piece,you&are&a&person&who&likes&to&party.If&you&select&an&oval&shape,you&are&a&person&who& strives.You&like&to&make&things&and&push&yourself&to&be&successful.Picking&a&square&shape&shows&that&this&is&an.honest&and&truthful&person&you&can&depend&on.What&kind&of&chocolate&do&you&pick?Maybe&you&like&milk&chocolate.This&shows&you&have&warm&feelings&about&the&past,while&dark&chocolate&means&something&else-the&person&who&chooses&it&looks&forward&to&the&future.What&about&white&chocolate?Would&you&like&to&choose&it?If&so,you&may&find&it&hard&to&make&up&your&mind.Those&who&like&chocolate&with&nuts&are&people&who&like&to&help&others.Do&you&believe&these&ideas?Can&chocolate&tell&all&these&things?It&doesn't&matter.There&is&one&sure&thing&about&eaters&of&chocolates-they&eat&it&because&they&like&it.76.What&is&the&best&tide&of&the&text?(Please&answer&within&8words.)Chocolates and personality/Choices of chocolate show your personality77.Which&sentence&in&the&text&can&be&replaced&by&the&following&one?In&that&case,it&will&be&difficult&for&you&to&make&a&decision.If so,you may find it hard to make up your mind78.What&does&the&underlined&word"strives"mean&here&in&English?The person picking a square shape of chocolate.79.What's&the&writer's&attitude&towards&the&information&about&chocolate&in&the&text?(Please&answer&within&15words)he writer does not think it matters whether you believe the information or not.80.As&described&in&the&passage,theshape(s)andcolor(s)of&chocolate&can&show&your&characteristics&and&qualities.
12.All&over&my&garden&I've&planted&nothing&but&roses,because&I&especially&love&the&flower.A&close&friend&came&for&a&visit&the&other&day.I&told&her&that&she&should&pick&a&bunch&of&roses&to&beautify&her&bedroom.I&promised&that&the&smell&of&the&roses&would&be&&wafted&far,far&away.That&girl&friend&of&mine,walking&into&the&garden&in&high&spirits,smelt&here&and&there,but&in&the&end&she&didn't&pick&a&single&rose.I&said&that&she&could&pick&many&flowers;&I&told&her&that&I&was&not&a&flower&farmer&and&didn't&make&a&living&out&of&them.Saying&so,I&raised&the&scissors&for&the&sacrifice&of&the&flowers,but&she&stopped&me,crying&no,no,no!To&cut&such&beautiful&roses&would&hurt&one,she&said.With&her&hands&seizing&at&my&sleeves,she&told&me&that&by&no&means&should&they&be&cut.Roses&are&the&smiling&face&of&the&earth,and&who&could&be&so&iron-hearted&as&to&destroy&such&a&charming&smile?My&mind&was&shocked:the&ugly&earth,the&tough&earth,the&plain&earth-it&is&for&the&reason&of&that&smile&that&it&wins&the&care&and&pity&of&people.56.The&writer&plants&nothing&but&roses&in&her&garden&probably&becauseC.A.she&can&make&money&out&of&them&&&&&&&&&&&B.her&friends&like&themC.she&enjoys&the&roses&very&much&&&&&&&&&& D.the&roses&sell&well57.The&underlined&word"wafted"in&Paragraph&1is&closest&in&meaning&to"A".A.given&off&&& B.lost&&&&& C.destroyed&&& D.thrown&away58.Why&did&the&writer's&close&friend&refuse&to&pick&a&single&rose?BA.Because&the&roses&were&not&beautiful.B.Because&she&loved&the&roses&very&much.C.Because&she&did&not&like&this&kind&of&roses.D.Because&the&writer&did&not&want&to&give&her&any.59.What&is&the&best&title&for&the&passage?DA.The&Pity&of&People&to&the&Roses&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.A&Lover&of&FlowersC.A&Lovely&Rose&Garden&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.The&Smiling&Face&of&the&Earth.
题型:书面表达
19.最近你班举行班会讨论"家庭条件是否影响孩子的学习".同学们看法不一,观点如下表.请你用英语给校英文报写一篇短文介绍讨论的结果,并发表看法.观点一经济拮据的家庭不能满足孩子生活学习的需要观点二优越的家庭条件能给孩子带来许多便利观点三优越的家庭条件不利于孩子独立能力的培养你的观点…注意:1.文章开头已给,不计入总词数;2.词数120左右.Recently we held a class meeting to discuss&&&&&&.
16.Captain Goodfellow&&&&&& Do your children enjoy interesting stories,funny games,and exciting dances?Captain Goodfellow will be ready to teach all these things to children of all ages at the City Theatre on Saturday morning at 10:00,free.Walking Tour of the Town&&&&&& Forget your worries on Saturday morning.Take a beautiful walk and learn about its history.Meet at the front entrance of City Hall at 9:30.Wear comfortable shoes!Films at the Museum&&&&&& Two European films will be shown Saturday afternoon at the Museum Theatre.See Broken Window at 1:30.The workers will be at 3:45.For further information,call 4987898.International Picnic&&&&&& Are you tired of eating the same food every day?Come to Central Park on Saturday and enjoy food from all over the world.Delicious and not expensive.Noon to 5:00 pm.Do You Want to Hear"The Zoo""The Zoo",a popular rock group from Australia,will give their first US concert tomorrow night at 8:00 at Rose Hall,City College.21.You can see movies atB.A.the City College&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.the Museum Theatre&& C.the City Theatre D.the Central Park22."The Zoo"isC.A.a park with lots of animals there& &&&&&& B.a US concertC.a music group&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.an interesting event23.The best title of this passage isA.A.Special Events This Weekend&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.Have Fun With UsC.Come And Play With Us&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.How To Arrange Your Holidays.
17.Jung-Ping&Lin&ChinaFor&me,the&most&impressive&commercial&I&ever&saw&was&a&diamond&commercial.Early&in&the&morning,a&couple&of&lovers&were&standing&on&a&deck(甲板),facing&a&beautiful&lake.The&man&began&the&conversation&in&a&serious&tone&and&said,"We&have&been&together&for&a&long&time,and&I&don't&think&we&should&let&our&relationship&keep&going&like&this."Hearing&that,the&girl&turned&toward&the&man,an&expression&of&surprise&and&sadness&appeared&on&her&face.She&clearly&thought&he&wanted&to&leave&her,but&then&the&man&presented&her&a&ring&which&he&had&been&holding&behind&his&back.When&the&girl&saw&the&ring,she&smiled&like&a&flower.She&realized&that&he&was&proposing&to&her.Then&the&film&showed&their&wedding&in&a&church.Both&of&them&were&smiling&sweetly.I&loved&that&commercial&because&the&view&was&so&beautiful.In&fact,this&was&a&very&popular&commercial&among&young&single&adults&in&my&country.Christine&Leprince&from&FranceThe&commercial,I&recall,took&place&on&a&bus,A&girl&was&going&to&enjoy&a&chocolate&bar.Everything&around&her&was&quiet.When&she&was&starting&to&bite&into&her&bar,there&was&a&terrible&shaking.The&girl&was&surprised,but&instead&of&stopping,she&went&on&and&crunched&(咬碎)into&it&another&time.That&time,it&was&like&an&earthquake&around&her.The&girl&was&so&greedy&that&she&didn't&care&about&what&was&happening&around&her.In&my&opinion,that&TV&commercial&was&very&effective.Humor&and&surprise&were&combined&to&create&a&funny&ad.It&seemed&that&chocolate&bar&was&so&delicious&that&you&could&forget&the&world&around&you.I&believe&that&many&people,especially&children,must&have&liked&this&commercial&and&been&influenced&to&buy&that&chocolate&bar.64.Why&did&the&girl&feel&surprised&and&sad?CA.Because&the&man&wanted&to&leave&her.B.Because&the&man&didn't&show&her&the&ringC.Because&she&misunderstood&the&man's&meaning.D.Because&the&man&spoke&in&a&serious&tone65.What&happened&when&the&girl&was&about&to&eat&the&chocolate&bar?BA.Everybody&became&quiet.B.the&bus&shook&violently.C.An&earthquake&happened.D.The&bus&came&to&a&stop.66.Why&did&Christine&Leprince&like&the&ad?DA.Because&it&was&about&chocolate.B.Because&one&could&forget&the&world&around.C.Because&the&chocolate&was&delicious.D.Because&it&combined&humor&and&surprise.67.What&are&these&two&people&talking&about?AA.Their&most&impressive&commercials.B.Their&most&liked&products.C.Different&kinds&of&commercials.D.The&making&of&commercials.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 had it not been for 的文章

随机推荐