it is fine with mesurprising me这里为什么是进行时

当前位置: >>
新目标八年级下册unit3-4综合复习
八年级下册 Unit 3-4 综合复习? 重点短语1.get out (of) 从...出来 2.in front of / in the front of 3.take off 起飞 4.land on 降落 5. shout to / at 对...大喊 6. run away 跑掉 7. hear about 听说 8. in a tree 在树上 9. happen to 发生 10. take place 发生 11. as... as 与...一样 在...前面 12. pass on (to) 传递 13. first of all 首先 14. be supposed to 被期望或被要求... 15. do better in 在......方面做得更好 16. be in good health 身体健康 17. report card 成绩单 18. get over 克服;恢复;原谅 19. open up 打开 20. care for 照料;照顾 21. be mad at sb 生...的气? 重难点解析So, what were you doing when the UFO arrived? 那么,当飞碟到来时你正在干什么? arrive in/ at, get to, reach “到达”辨析: ① reach+地点名词。 He reached Beijing yesterday. 他昨天到达北京。 ② get to+地点名词。 When we got to the park, it began to rain. 我们到达公园时,就开始下雨了。 ③ arrive in/ at+节地点名词。 We arrived at the station (小地点)five minutes late. 我们到车站晚了 5 分钟。 They will arrive in Paris (大地点)next Monday. 他们将于下周星期一到达巴黎。 注意: ① 若接地点副词(here, there, home 等)时,则不能加介词; ② 不表明到达某地时用 arrive。 He arrived at 10:00 last night. 他昨天晚上 10 点到达。 2. well, I was standing in front of the library. 哦,我正站在图书馆的前面。 in front of... 在……的前面(指在事物的外部) ,反义词:behind。 in the front of... 在……的前面(指在事物的内部) ,反义词:at the back of。 There are many trees in front of the teaching building. 在教学楼的前面在许多树。 (指树种在教学楼外面) There is a teachers’desk in the front of the classroom. 教室的前面有一张讲台。 (指讲台放在教室里) 。 3. talk on the phone 打电话 He is talking on the phone. 他正在打电话。 on prep.以……方式,靠…… He studies English on the radio. 他通过广播学英语。 They live on potatoes. 他们靠吃马铃薯生活。 4. The boy was walking down the street when a UFO landed.当飞碟着陆时,那个男孩正在街上走。 when, while 辨析:“当……时候” (1) when 当(在)……时候,既可表示某一点时间,也可以表示某一段时间,引导的从句谓语多用终止性(瞬 间)动词,主从句的动作可同时也可以有先后顺序发生。 I was just reading a book when she came into my room. 她走进我房间时,我正在看书。 When he was a child he was always trying out new ideas. 他小时候就常常试验一些新的设想。 (2) while 正当(正在)……时(指同时) ,只能表示某一段时间,不能表示某一点时间。在 while 引导的时间状 1. 语从句中,其谓语动词只能是延续性的,而且也只能与主句中的谓语动词同时发生或存在。 While Jim was mending his bike, Lin Tao came to see him. 正当吉姆修自行车时,林涛来看他。 Some students were reading while others were writing. 有些学生在读书,而有些学生在写字。 (3) 另外,when 和 while 的区别还在于:while 引导的时间状语从句多用进行时态,而 when 引导的时间状语从 句多用一般时态。 While they were talking , the bell rang. 正在他们谈话的时候,上课铃响了。 I was doing my homework when my mother came back home yesterday evening. 昨天晚上妈妈回家的时候,我正在做家庭作业。 5. I was very surprised when it went into a souvenir shop. 我非常惊讶,它走进了一家纪念品商店。 surprise, surprised, surprising 的区别: ① surprise 是名词,表示吃惊,如 to one's surprise 让某人吃惊的是。 To my surprise, he passed the exam easily. 他很轻易的通过了考试,真的出乎我的意料。 ② be surprised 感到吃惊,主语一般为人. He was surprised when I saw him . (我见到他的时候,他感到很吃惊。) be surprised to do 做…..令人吃惊;吃惊地去做……. eg, I am surprised to see you here. be surprised at (doing) sth. 对……感到吃惊 eg, I was surprised at his words. ③ surprising 令人吃惊的, 常用来修饰物或主语是物. eg, It is surprising news for me. 6. While John was walking to school, he saw a cat in a tree. 约翰步行去上学时,他看见树上有只猫。 in the tree:指外来物(猫、鸟等)“在树上” Are there any birds in the tree? 树上有些鸟吗? on the tree:“在树上”本身生长的叶子、花、果实等。 There are many apples on the tree.树上有许多苹果。 7. People often remember what they were doing when they heard the news of important events in history. 人们经常记得在他们听到历史上重大新闻时正在做的事。 remember 的用法 a. remember sb./ sth. I didn’t remember what he said.我不记得他说什么。 Do you still remember me? 你还记得我吗? b. remember to do sth. 记得要干某事(还没做) Please remember to shut down the lights when you leave. 请记得离开的时候把灯关掉。 c. remember doing sth. 记得干过某事(已做过) I remembered seeing him once.=I remembered that I saw him once. 我记得我曾有一次见过他。 注:forget 的用法相类似。 8. Although some people may not remember who murdered him, they remember what they were doing when they heard about the event. 尽管一些人不记得是谁杀害他,但是他们记得当他们听到这件事时正在做的事情。 (1) although 的用法 表示“虽然,尽管”,相当于 though,引导让步状语从句,不用与 but, and, so 等连用。可与 yet, still 等词连用。 Althougt the book was old, we still decided to but it.=The book was old, but we still decided to but it. 尽管这本书很旧了,但我们还是决定买它。 There is air all around us, although we can’t see it.=We can’t see the air, but it is all around us. 虽然我们看不见空气,但它却存在我们的周围。 (2) hear about, hear of 区别:听说 hear of + sb./sth: 听到或知道某人[某事物]的情况 I have never heard of him since he left. 自从他离开后,我再没听到过他的消息。 hear about + sth. : 听到关于某事物的消息(非常了解) I've just heard about his promotion. 我刚刚听到了他被提升的事。? 重要语法? 过去进行时? 定义:过去进行时表示过去某一时刻或者某段时间正在进行或发生的动作,常和表过去的时间状语连用。 I was doing my homework at this time yesterday. 昨天的这个时候我正在做作业。 They were waiting for you yesterday. 他们昨天一直在等你。 过去进行时的构成: 肯定形式:主语+was/were+V-ing 否定形式:主语+was not (wasn't)/were not (weren't)+V-ing 疑问形式:Was/Were+主语+V-ing。 基本用法: 过去进行时表示过去某一段时间或某一时刻正在进行的动作。 常与之连用的时间状语有, that time/moment, at (at) this time yesterday (last night/Sunday/week…), at+点钟+yesterday (last night / Sunday…), when sb. did sth 等 时间状语从句,如: What were you doing at 7p.m. yesterday? 昨天晚上七点你在干什么? I was cooking when she knocked at the door. 她敲门时我正在做饭。 when 后通常用表示暂短性动词,while 后通常用表示持续性动词,此它所引导的状语从句中,常用进行时 态,如: When the car exploded I was walking past it.= While I was walking past the car it exploded. 语法专项练习: )1. Ted ___ while he ___ his bicycle and hurt himself. A. fell, was riding B. had fallen, rode C. fell, were riding D. had fallen, was riding )2. The reporter said that the UFO ___ east to west when he saw it. A. was traveling B. traveled C. had been traveling D. has traveled ) 3. When I arrived at his office, he ___ on the phone. A. spoke B. was speaking C. had been speaking D. had spoken )4. Tom ___ into the house when no one ___. A. slipped, was looking B. slipped, had looked C. had slipped, looked D. was slipping, looked )5.She said she ___ a paper kite at 7: 00 yesterday. A.makes B.is making C.will make D.was making )6.I ___on the phone when a friend went into a barber's shop. A.talked B.was talking C.talk D.is talking?? 1.2.? ( ( ( ( ( (?直接引语和间接引语直接引述别人的原话,叫直接引语。用自己的话转述别人的话,叫间接引语。间接引语在多数情况下构成 宾语从句。直接引语一般前后要加引号;间接引语不用引号。 直接引语:Mr Black said,“I’m busy.” 间接引语:Mr Black said that he was busy. 陈述句 直接引语如果是陈述句,变为间接引语时,用连接词 that 引导(that 在口语中常省略) ,从句中的人称、 时态、指示代词、时间状语等要作相应的变化。 1. 人称的变化 ① Jim said,“I like English very much.” → Jim said he liked English very much. ② He said,“I’ve left my book in your room.” → He said (that) he had left his book in my room. 2 时态的变化 直接引语变间接引语时,从句的谓语动词在时态方面要做以下的变化。 直接引语 间接引语 一般现在时 现在进行时 现在完成时 一般过去时 过去完成时 一般将来时一般过去时 过去进行时 过去完成时 过去完成时 过去完成时(不变) 过去将来时① He said,“I saw then film yesterday.”→ He said that he had seen the film the day before. ② She said,“I have seen the movie. It is good.” → She said that she had seen the movie and that it was good. 【注意】 ① 直接引语如果是客观真理,变间接引语时,时态不变。 ② 直接引语中含有 in 2003 这样的时间短语,变间接引语时,时态不变。 He said,“Light travels much faster than sound.”→ He said that light travels much faster than sound. Drew said,“I was born in 1970.”→ Drew said he was born in 1970. 3. 指示代词、时间状语和地点状语的变化 ① She said,“I will come this evening.”→ She said that she would go that evening. ② He said,“My sister was here three days ago,but she is not here now.”→ He said that his sister had been there three days before but she was not there then. 现将这几种变化列表如下: 直接引语 指示代词 时 间 状 语 this these now today tonight this week(month,etc.) last week(month etc.) three days(a year etc.)ago tomorrow next week(month,etc.) Here Come 动词 间接引语 that those then that day that night that week the week(month etc.)before three days(a year etc.)before the next day the next week(month,etc.) there go地点状语直接引语改为间接引语时,都使用陈述语序,但是因为原句的句式不同,所以变成间接引语时所用的连词会有 所不同。 1. 陈述句的间接引语 陈述句由直接引语变间接引语,通常由 that 引导,可以省略。 “I want the blue one.” he told us. → He told us that he wanted the blue one.他说他想要兰色的。 She said to me, “You can’t settle anything now.” →She told me that I couldn’t settle anything then. 2. 疑问句的间接引语 直接引语如果是疑问句,变成间接引语后,叫做间接疑问句。间接疑问句为陈述语序,句末用句号,动词 时态等的变化与间接陈述句相同。引述动词常用 ask, wonder, want to know, inquire。间接疑问句一般有三种: (1).一般疑问句由直接引语变为间接引语时, 由 whether 或 if 引导。 如: “Has he ever worked in Shanghai?”Jim asked. → Jim asked whether/if he had ever worked in Shanghai. “Can you tell me the way to the hospital?” The old man asked. →The old man asked whether I could tell him the way to the hospital. 那个老人问我是否能告诉他去医院的路。 (2). 特殊疑问句由直接引语变为间接引语时,仍由原来的疑问词引导。 如: “Which room do you live in?” He asked. “你住哪个房间?”他问我。 →He asked me which room I lived in. 他问我住哪个房间。 “What do you think of the film?” She asked. 她问“你怎么看这部电影?” →She asked her friend what she thought of the film. 她问她的朋友怎么看这部电影。 (3). 选择疑问句由直接引语变为间接引语时,由 whether/if …or 引导。 如: “Is it your bike or Tom’s? Mum asked. →Mum asked whether/if it was my bike or Tom’s. 妈妈问:“这是你的自行车还是汤姆的?”→妈妈问这是我的自行车还是汤姆的。 “Does your sister like blue dresses or green ones?” Kate asked. “你妹妹喜欢兰色的裙子还是绿色的?”凯特问。 →Kate asked whether/if my sister liked blue dresses or green ones. 凯特问我的妹妹喜欢兰色的裙子还是绿色的。 3. 祈使句的间接引语 当祈使句变为间接引语时,间接祈使句的引述动词常用 tell,ask,order,beg,request,order 等,而把直接 祈使句变成带 to 的不定式短语。 Jack said, “Please come to my house tomorrow, Mary. ”杰克说:“玛丽,明天请到我家来。” →Jack asked Mary to go to his house the next day. 杰克请玛丽第二天到他家去。 The teacher said to the students, ”Stop talking.”老师对学生们说:“不要讲话了。” →The teacher told the students to stop talking.老师让学生们不要说话了。 “Don’t touch anything.” He said.“不要碰任何东西。”他说。 →He told us not to touch anything.他对我们说不要碰任何东西。 随堂练: 将下列句子变为间接引语。 1. Mr.Wang said,“I will leave for Shanghai on business next month, children”2. She said to him, “It’s time that you left here.”3. He said, “Are you a student?”4 “Where are you going?” the father asked his son.5. “Write your names on your papers first,” the teacher said to us.把下列句子变为直接引语: 1. I told him that I had lost my money and that I would find it.2. She asked whether I would be free the next day or not.3. I asked her where she was going and what she was going to do the next day.4. His father told him not to climb that high tree in his new coat. 5.The scientist asked me what I was doing.Unit 3―4 综合测试一 单项选择 ( ) 1 .I my homework when Jeff came last night. A. do B. was doing C. am doing D. have done ( )2What happened to Paul? -He was crossing the street a car hit him from behind. A .while B. when C .until D .because ( )3.- What useful book! - Yes, it is. But I find it hard for me to read. A. a, too B. an, very C .an, too D .a, quite ( )4 The man Jenny was so tall that she could hardly see the show. A. in front of B in the front of C. at the back of D .at the beginning of ( )5 .If we don’t save water, there will be water in the future. A. little and little B .less and less C .more and more D .fewer and fewer ( )6 We had a party for Lana Friday night. A surprised, in B surprise, on C surprising, on D surprised, on ( )7--What happened Marcia?---She is mad Lucy. A to, to B at, at C to, at D at, to ( )8 .I’m much better Chinese the teachers’ help. A. in, at B. at, in C. at, with D. with, with ( )9 You were hard, but you didn’t. So you failed in the exam. A supposed to working B supposed to work C supposing to working D supposing to work ( )10 Oh, I’ve left my English book in the classroom. Don't worry. I’ll it for you. A. lift B. carry C .bring D. take ( )11 My mother isn’t in. Can I take a/an for you? A news B word C information D message ( )12 Great changes in my hometown . A has taken B have taken C has been taken D have been taken ( )13 You cross the street from here. It’s dangerous. A won’t B .don’t C .needn’t D .mustn’t ( )14 Look! fast the boy ! A. What, is running B. How, is running C .What, runs D. How, runs ( )15.My father didn’t have time to attend the parents’ meeting, so my mother did . A. too B .either C .instead D .instead of ( )16 If you have bad habits, You must . A .go over them B .go over it C get over them D get over it ( )17 There are many people over there. What’s . A. happen B. happened C to happen D happening ( )18 What did Yang Lei about her a volunteer? A .speak. as B. say, as C speak, of D say, of ( )19 ---Do you know Mr Smith? --- No, I haven’t seen him, but I him. A .heard about B .have heard about C heard D have heard ( )20 To my , I met your mothering the shop. A .surprised, barber B. surprise, barber’s C surprised, barber’s D surprise, barber 二 完形填空 Not long ago, there was a story in Russia about ZHUOYA and SHULA. They were sister and brother. They were in 1 same class of a middle school. They studied hard. They were 2 strict 3 themselves. Their homework was given the day before. SHULA was clever. He had done his homework earlier. But ZHUOYA hadn’t yet. The next afternoon she went on doing hers. SHULA thought his sister maybe couldn’t finish some of the exercises. So he put his exercise-book with answers on his sister’s desk before ZHUOYA came in the classroom, and went out quietly to play. A few minutes later, ZHUOYA came in and saw her brother’s exercise-book on her desk. But she had never looked at it all. She sat on her seat, thinking and thinking. Five minutes, ten minutes, half an hour had 4 . An hour and a half 5 , she worked out all problems at last and handed it in on time that afternoon. How happy she was! “Why not copy my key down in 6 , sister?” asked SHULA with a smile. “No, I didn’t. I must use my head and try my 7 to 8 all by myself. I’m sure, I can 9 a way. I don’t like to be lazy in 10 homework,” answered ZHUOYA. ( ) 1. A. a B. an C. the D. / ( ) 2. A. both B. either C. neither D. all ( ) 3. A. on B. with C. in D. at ( ) 4. A. past B. pass C. passed D. pasted ( ) 5. A. later B. late C. latterly D. lately ( ) 6. A. you B. yours C. your D. mine ( ) 7. A. good B. better C. best D. well ( ) 8. A. work them out B. work out them C. work them off D. work off them ( ) 9. A. look for B. find C. found D. looked for ( ) 10. A. doing B. to do C. done D. do 三 阅读理解 A If you lose 12 times in a row (连续地), will you just give up? Dale Carnegie ,a pioneer in public speaking and selfdevelopment, kept trying. And he became famous by showing people how to be successful. Carnegie was born in 1888 in a poor farming family in the central United States. The boy didn’t see a train until he was 12 years old. In his teens, he had to get up at 3a.m. every day to milk the cows in his family. When Carnegie first entered college, he felt hopeless because of his clothes and ordinary looks. His mother encouraged him: “ Why not try to be better in other things instead of just dress and good looks?” Carnegie tried to be more active in college . He joined the debate(辩论) team. But one after another, he lost 12 meets. The young man was very disappointed in himself. He said later that he thought of killing himself after so many failures. But soon Carnegie was seen practicing public speaking on the riverside . His hard work paid off at last. In 1906, Carnegie won a famous speech contest and became widely known. The young man made his own words come true : “Believe that you will succeed , and you will.” In order to share his success, Carnegie opened schools and wrote books. His best- sellers include “How to Win Friends and Influence People “ and “How to Stop Worrying and Start Living” .More than 50 million copies of his books have been printed in 38 languages . They are still helping people on the road to success. ( ) 1 What did Carnegie’s parents do for a living? A They had a farm to take care of. B They were famous speakers. C They worked for the government. D They made a living by selling farms. ( ) 2 Which of the following statements is true about Carnegie’s teenage years? A He had lots of friends to talk with. B He seldom had enough sleep at night.] C He couldn’t afford to go to school. D He made lots of money by milking cows. ( ) 3 At college, Carnegie tried to ______. A wear fashionable clothes B take part in dance parties C win the debates but failed D make as much money as he could ( () 4 The last paragraph mainly talks about Carnegie’s______ A family life B achievements(成就) C personality D writing skills )5 It can be inferred(作出推论)from the story that . A Carnegie was never ashamed of his poor family B Carnegie was always optimistic about his future. C Carnegie’s mother played an important role in his success. D Carnegie was a man with a good sense of humor. B ①HOUSE TO RENT Older house to rent in city center. One bedroom and one kitchen. Near important station. Buses pass back door. $ 475/mo. Phone 332-0178 ②WELCOME TO OUR DANCE CLUB Free lessons. Every Saturday evening a different lesson every week. Bring your favorite CDs. Call Bridget at : 520-1928 ③SWIMMING LESSONS FOR STUDENTS New Way Training Centre July 8~10④WORK WANTED Strong boy pleased to work in garden or do housework. 3 hours a week. See Tom. Look at ad① Susan is looking for a house to rent. It doesn’t matter how old and how expensive it is. She’s got to study for her exam, so the house must be quiet. ) 1. Susan doesn’t want to rent the house because_____. A. it’s too old B. it’s too expensive C. there is only one bedroom D. it’s too noisy Look at ad ② Mum: Look at that ad for the dance club! The lessons are free. You can join it. Daughter: My dear mum! You haven’t read it carefully. On Saturday, I have an English lesson in the morning, an art lesson in the afternoon and math lesson in the evening. I want some free time. ) 2. Why can’t the daughter join the club? A. She’s free B. It’s too expensive C. She wants to do her homework D. She wants to have a rest Look at ad③ Mr. Klip’s children are going to learn swimming. They’ll have a holiday from July 1 to 14. ) 3. How long will it take the children to learn to swim in the Centre? A. 3 days B. 4 days C. 1 week D. 2 weeks Look at ad④ Nick has always wanted to work in a garden. He thinks it’s an exciting place. It’s hard work, but he can do it. ) 4. What else does he need to do if he chooses to do the garden work? A. To help with his lessons B. To clean the kitchen and the rooms. C. To look after the flowers and grass. D. To do the washing for 3 hours a week.((((CMr Perkin's New Car Mr Perkin stood at the bus-stop and watched the cars go by. Many of the cars were new Beta 400s, and most of them were yellow. Mr Perkin always wore the same clothes as other men, ate the same food as other people, and did the same things after work, and at the end of the week, Mr Perkin did not like to be different. The following week, Mr Perkin bought a new, bright yellow Beta 400s. He was satisfied with it, and drove to work in it the very next day. He was even more satisfied with his new car, when he saw all the other Beta 400s, in front, behind, and on both sides of him. Mr Perkin parked his car in a big parking lot(停车场) near his office, and walked the rest of the way. But when he came back at five o'clock, there were so many bright yellow Beta 400s in the parking lot that he did not know which car was his. He tried his key in some of the cars, but people passing by gave him a strange look he didn't like. So he stopped. Poor Mr Perkin had to wait nearly two hours until his was the only yellow Beta 400s in the parking lot. ( )1. Mr Perkin wanted a new yellow Beta 400s because______. A. he liked to be different from others. B. he liked new clothes, food and cars. C. he liked to do the same as other people. ( )2. He drove to work in his new car______. A. the very next day after he bought it. B. just the day he bought it. C. on the day he stood at the bus -stop. ( )3. At five o'clock Mr Perkin______. A. walked home. B. drove his car out of the parking lot. C. came back to the parking lot. ( )4. People gave him a look because ______. A. he could not open the door of his own car. B. he was in the wrong parking lot. C. he was trying to open more than one car. ( )5. Mr Perkin had to wait until ______. A. there was only one yellow Beta 400s in the car-park. B. there was only one car in the parking lot. C. there was no one about to look at him.DAre you a TV lover? Can you imagine(想像) living without TV? Well, you could give it a try. A group of Americans , TV-turnoff Network, have an idea. From April 19 to 25, they are asking children all over the world to turn off their TVs for one week. They hope children will find more interesting things to do. Maybe they can read some books, or learn to swim,or paint a picture. Since 1995, about 24 million people in the US have taken part in TV-turnoff Week. TV-turnoff Week says watching TV too much can bring big problems to schools, health and families. They want kids to watch less TV. What do you think? Bad for your studies American scientists did a study of 1,300 children. They watched the children for 4 years. They say that if children watch too much TV, they don’t do well in school. Bad for your health Students show that when children watch too much TV, they eat more unhealthy food. More children are getting overweight(超重). Overweight children become ill more easily. Watching TV too much is also bad for their eyes. Bad for family life About 40% of American families watch TV at dinner time. That means they don’t talk very much when they eat together. Also, too many violent(暴力) things An American study says that before a child turns 18 years old, he or she will see 200,000 violent things on TV. Some kids become violent in real life. ( If you want to learn more about this unusual week, you can go to this wetsite: www.tvturnoff. org. )6. The TV-turnoff Week is______. A. Any week in April B. The first week in April C. From April 19 to 25. ()7. What do children do during that week?______. A.They watch TV much less. B. They read some books, or learn to swim, or paint a picture. C.Both A and B ( )8. The passage tells us if children watch TV too much, they may_____. a. be overweight b. know more about the world c. be weak in study d. become violent in real life. A. abd B. abc C. acd ( )9. A group of Americans have formed the idea about TV-turnoff Week because they _____. A. think watching TV too much is bad. B. think watching TV is a waste of time. C. think the children should study harder. ( )10. Which of the following sentences is NOT true?. A. The wetsite, www.tvturnoff.org. can tell you more about TV-turnoff Week. B. Children in America aren’t allowed to see violent things on TV until they are 18. C. About 60% of American families don’t watch TV when they have dinner. 四 补全对话 (A) A: Can I help you ? B: Yes, please. Could you tell me the 1________ of the next train to Nanjing, please ? A: Nanjing ? Let me see… yes, there’s one 2_________ in about an hour , at 14:40. B: Oh, good, what time does it 3__________ ? A: Twelve 4_________ past eight tomorrow morning. B: That’s fine. What’s the number of this train ? A: No. 24. You can get on the train 5__________ Platform 4. B: I see. Thank you very much . (B) A: Christmas is coming. What are you going to do over it ? B: My friends asked me to 1_________ with them. A: That’s great! You’ll have a good time 2__________ . B: Yeah. Maybe you can help. I’d like to take something , but I’m not 3_______ what. A: Do your friends have any children ? B: Mm. Two. I think , one is six and the 4_________ is four. A: How about a box of Christmas sweets ? Both parents and children can have 5________ together. B: Sounds great! I’ll go for it after work.. (C) A: Where do you come from , please ? B: Guess ! A: You come from Shanghai, don’t you ? B: Yes, I do. 1________ did you guess it ? A: The 2________ you speak! When did you move here ? B: Two years ago. A: Why did you move here ? B: Because my father found work in Guangzhou, so we moved here at 3_________ time. A: What does your father do now ? B: He 4_________ maths in a school. A: Oh, he is a maths teacher. Could I ask him to help me 5_________ my maths lesson ? B: I’m afraid he can’t . He’s in hospital now. He is ill. A: I’m sorry to hear that . 五 根据语篇情景,用恰当的短语或句子填空,使之意思完整 In Switzerland, it’s very important to (1) _____________________________. It’s the land of watches after all!If someone invites you to meet them at 3:00,you have to be there at 3:00.If you’re even fifteen minutes late, your friend may(2.) ____________________.Also,people there never visit a friend’s house without(3.) ________________________. They usually make plans to see friends and tell them about it on the phone before leaving.They usually plan to do something interesting,or go somewhere relaxing together with their family members or friends. 六 书面表达 用英语写一个你亲近或熟悉的人,叙写关于他(她)的生活、学习、工作等情况及一些有趣的事,不用真名 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________________________________________参考答案: 选择填空 1-5 BBAAB6-10 BCCBC 11-15 DBDBC 16-20 CDBBD完形填空 1-5 CABCA 6-10 BCABA 阅读 1-5 ABCBC 6-9 DDAB C.CACCA D.CCCAB 补全对话 A) 1. time 2. leaving 3. arrive 4. minutes 5. at B) 1. stay 2. there 3. sure 4. other 5. them C) 1. How 2. way 3. that 4. teaches 5. with 补全短文 1.be on time//do everything on time 2.get angry//be angry// be annoyed// be mad at you//feel uncomfortable//leave you alone 3.calling first//making a telephone call first//calling him/her up first
新目标英语八年级下册Unit3-4练习卷 -
学年度聿怀初级中学八年级下英语 Unit 3-4 练习卷 一、 单项选择: 1. Could you please ___...人教版新目标八年级上Unit3-4复习 - 八年级上 Unit3-4 复习 一、单词拼写与运用(每题 1 分,共 10 分) 1.He is very s . Nobody can make h...新版 新目标英语八年级下册unit3-4测试_英语_初中教育_教育专区。初二下学期第三四单元测试题一、单项选择(20) 1. ___clean your room? It’s really dirty...八年级下Unit 3-4专题讲解和练习题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。八年级 Unit 3-4 专题讲解和练习题 重点句型 1. few 几乎没有 修饰可数名词 否定 He has few ...八年级英语下册 Unit3-Unit4复习学案 人教新目标版 - Units3-4 基础知识巩固 I 词组 get out 出去 take off 起飞 as….as 像。 。。 一样 run...八年级英语下册unit3-4复习题_从业资格考试_资格考试/认证_教育专区。八年级...八年级英语下册 第三单元... 5页 5下载券
2014春 新人教版八年级英... ...八年级英语下册 Unit3―4 知识点归纳整理(新目标英语) 八年级英语下册 Unit3―4 知识点归纳整理(新目标英语) 一、知识点复习检测 •1、看到我每天玩电脑...中考英语总复习资料 第 10 讲 八年级英语下册 Unit3--4 一、重点词汇 1.borrow(v.)→ 2.waste(v.)→ 3.stress(n.)→ 4.develop(v.)→ 5.fair(adj...新牛津译林版八年级英语下册unit3-4测试卷_英语_初中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载新牛津译林版八年级英语下册unit3-4测试卷_英语_初中教育_教育专区...13-14新目标八下Unit3-4同步练习_初二英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。13-14新目标八下Unit3-4同步练习 ? 13-14 新目标八下 Unit3-4 同步练习Ⅰ. 根据句意...
All rights reserved Powered by
www.tceic.com
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。

我要回帖

更多关于 it is fine for me 的文章

随机推荐