A.twelve years old
B.twelve year old
C.twelve-year-old
D.twelve-years-old扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
the job is more than I could do myself.强调一下!请先看我的疑问,不要给我翻译就算.一般的比较状语是总有个形容词或副词来作比较的,但这里什么形容词/副词也没有,就一个more,这是怎么比较的?这个句子该如何理解?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
more的意思有(数,量,程度等)更多的,较多的,更大的,更好的.在讲JOB的时候可以理解为工作强度更大的.的超过自己能力.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2014电大开放英语3_图文_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&10W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2014电大开放英语3
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩49页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢以下试题来自:
单项选择题I can do that job ()myself.
为您推荐的考试题库
你可能感兴趣的试题
A.complete
B.completing
C.completed
B.have been
A.He's been taken
B.He'll be taken
C.He'll take
热门相关试卷
最新相关试卷I can do it all by myself...Not really!
| LinkedIn
We live in the technology era, having at our disposal an unlimited amount resources just a click away on the internet. Within the privacy of our homes, offices, or even the smart phones, we make searches and make purchases for our businesses trusting that this will resolve our business dilemmas and also save us lots of money!
The problem with that is that we still do not have the "knowledge" or "experience" that comes with formal education or hand's on jobs. So we end up spending money on the wrong things and wasting lots of valuable time in the process.
I have clients in different industries, with different backgrounds, and with very different business mindsets (some still developing that one!) and I have heard from most of them some of the examples of trusting the internet or not wanting to hire a professional to do the job because of the false sense of "I can do it all by myself" we get from the marketing we consume everyday on TV, Radio, Magazines and of course the Internet.
One of my clients wanted to start her own business and decided to register her corporation through a "Legal" website, just pay the fees, fill in the blanks and you are now the proud owner of a business! --what the website failed to advise my client on was the tax ramifications of her selection of business entity, should she request to be considered an S-Corp or would an LLC filing a Schedule C on her personal taxes be best for her personal situation and what tax advantages would that get her. It also failed to advise her of the responsibilities just acquired such as filing an annual report to keep the entity active and how much that would cost, how about a business license or any other permits your local or state office might require for you to operate the business? Nothing, just print your new business registration and we are done!
How about doing your accounting? that is a very popular decision made by business owners, but most have not a clue how to actually use the program to get the Output they need for tax and financial decisions. Most have the 'vanilla' setup that comes with the system but do not know how to customize to their particular business needs, so they struggle along until they get frustrated and either stop using it, wait till tax time so their CPA can take care of it or finally pay somebody to get them caught up and ready for taxes!
Bottom line is, yes we should research on the internet so that we are well informed to make decisions but we should also talk to experts, professionals or family members with know how before we make the decision to purchase a solution and manage it all on our own with The False sense of "I can do it all by myself" technology gives us.Looking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?

我要回帖

更多关于 do a good job 的文章

随机推荐