i noticed that youthere are thatsleepy 这个句子有语法错误吗

当前位置: >>
初中英语试题集
笔试部分(共 95 分) VI.单项选择(每小题一分,共 15 分) ( )26. ―You’ve dropped ―Oh, “across’’. A. a , a the ,the ( )27.----Did you see a girl in red pass by just now? a newspaper. B. am reading C. would read D. was B. an ,a C. an ,the D. “s’’ in the word “acros’’.letter “s’’ should be doubled like this----No ,sir. I A. read reading ( )28. Hebe a history teacher. C. use to be D. be use toA. used to ( meB. be used to) 29.This pair of shoes is too small for me. Would you like to show pair? A. other B. the other C. others D.another ( )30. The news made us very .A. exciting, exciting B. exciting, excited C. excited, exciting D. excited, excited ( )31.―What is she like? ― . A. She is active and outgoing C. She looks like a teacher having a walk (B. She likes English D. She feels like)32. ―Can you write to me if you are free? is your e-mail address?―No problem. ButA. where B. which C. what D. how ( )33. If you don’t know how to read new words, themin dictionary. A. look, for up ( )34. I had some trouble complete sentences in learning B. look, after C. look, at D. look,English. A. makes ( B. to making C. making D. to make)35.When reading ,stopping and looking them up, justguess the meanings of the new words. A. instead of example ( help. A. for C. for ( )37.I’m sorry. I mistook you B. of D. for your brother. )36.Tom has much difficulty Chinese so he often asks me B. rather than C. such as D. for A. as (B. forC. to .D. of)38.I don’t have any fridends A. to talk withB. to talkC. who to talkD. who I can talk ( )39. She is very strict B. to, in her children D. to, with you? C. D belong to D. studies.A. with, with ( )40.C. with, inthis watch B. Do; belongA. Is; belong D belongVII.完形填空(每小题 1 分,共 15 分) About ten years ago when I was a student at college, I spent my summer holidays 41 at a museum. 42 was hard for me then. Dad hadlost his job and Mum was sick43 . I was 44 if I would be able togo on with my study the next term. One day while I was working, I saw an old man come in with a little girl 45 a wheelchair(轮椅). As I looked 47 46 at this girl, I found that shehad no armslegs. She was wearing a little white dress and she48 had a hat on. As the old man pushed the wheelchair up to me, I was busy with my work. I 49 my head toward the girl and gave her a wink(眨眼). When I 50 back at the girl, who was 51 seen. Suddenly hertook the money from her grandfather, Igiving me the prettiest, largest smile I have handicap(生理缺陷) 52 and all I saw was this beautiful girl, whose smile almost gave me a better understanding of what life is all about. She 53 me from a poor, unhappy college student and brought me into her 54 of smiles, love and warmth. I’m now a successful business and 55 I get down and think about thetrouble of the world, I think about that little girl and the unforgettable lesson about life that she taught me. ( ( School ( )43.A.in the bed B. in a hospital C. in bed )41.A.to work )42.A.Work B. worked B. Life C. work C. Business D. working D.D. in the hospital ( ) 44.A. wondering B. guessing C. hopingD. checking ( ( closer ( ( also ( ( )49.A. held )50.A.saw B. turned B. gave C. lifted D. gave C. looked )47.A. or ) 48.A. too B. and B. either C. then D. so D. )45.A. at )46.A. longer B. for B. nearer C. in D. with C. further D.C. as well D. watched ( even ( )52.A. was driven B. was lost C. was gone D. )51.A. ever B. never C. almost D.was covered ( ( ( )53.A.saved )54.A. place )55.A. whatever B. took B. mind C. helped C. earth D. taught D. face C. whoeverB. wheneverD. however VIII. 阅读理解(每小题 2 分,满分 40 分) 阅读 A、B、C、D 四篇材料,按要求答题。 A Prana was a beautiful dog, whose name means “breath of life”. Although he died several years ago, I can still remember the days we spent together and what he has taught me about love. I have two apple trees in the garden. Prana loved apples. When he went outside, he’d catch an apple and take it into the house to eat later. The apples had been on the ground and were often dirty so I wasn’t always happy that Prana had brought them into the house. It was an autumn day in America, but it was very cold. A big snow fell and we had not done anything for its coming. On that special day, Prana went outside and I watched him through the window. I noticed that he was madly digging(挖) holes and bringing the apples to the ground so they could be seen above the snow. I did not know why he was doing this. He seemed to want to do something special. When I called him back, he had his usual one apple in his mouth. About five minutes later, I looked outside. The garden was completely covered with birds. Prana had dug up all those apples for his bird friends to eat. He knew that they wouldn’t have stored enough food for the coming winter! ( )56. Prana was A. the writer ( . B. a boy C. a bird . . D. a dog)57. I wasn’t always happy because A. Prana loved applesB. Prana caught an apple and ateit C. the apples fell on the ground and were dirty D. Prana brought the dirty apples into the house ( )58. On the snowy day, Prana A. ate up all the apples apples in them C. brought the apples under the snow to the ground D. left the house and died ( )59. The birds flew to the garden to A. look for Prana B. eat the apples . . . B. dug holes to put the C. make new homes D. store food for the winter ( )60. The topic of the story is about A. apples B. animals C. love D. life B Almost everyone likes dogs, and almost everyone likes to read stories about dogs. I have a friend. He has a large police dog named Jack. Police dogs are very clever. Every Sunday afternoon my friend takes Jack for a long walk in the park. Jack likes these long walks very much. One Sunday afternoon a young man came to visit my friend. He stayed a long time. He talked and talked. Soon it was time for my friend to take Jack for his walk. But the visitor still stayed. Jack became very worried. He walked around the room several times and then sat down in front of the visitor and looked at him. But the visitor paid no attention to Jack. He went on talking. At last Jack got angry. He went out of the room and came back a few minutes later. He sat down again in front of the visitor, but this time he took the visitor’s hat in his mouth. The visitor saw it and was surprised. He laughed and left. ( ― )61.―The young visitor stayed a long time, didn’t he? . B. Yes, he did C. No, he didn’t D. No, he .A. Yes, he didn’t did ()62. Jack became worried because.A. he wanted to go out for a walkB. he wanted to play with himC. he didn’t know the young man D. he wanted to eat something ( )63. Jack sat down in front of the visitor because .A. he wanted the visitor to talk to him B. he wanted to talk with the young man C. he wanted to show the visitor how clever he is D. he wanted the visitor to leave ( )64. The visitor went on talking and .A. he paid no attention to his hatB. he didn’t like JackC. he didn’t know that his hat was taken away by Jack D. he paid no attention to Jack ( ) Jack went out of the room, but came back with 65. inhis mouth. A. food C Here is a menu for fast food restaurant. The prices are in American money, called dollars and cents. There are 100 cents in a dollar. small large small large Main meals Drinks B. nothing C. the visitor’s hat D. somethingHamburger 1.80 2.30 Coca Cola 0.80 1.00 Chicken burger 1.90 2.40 Tea 0.70 0.90 Vegetable burger 1.80 2.30 Coffee 0.80 1.00 Side dishes SweetsFries 0.90 1.10 Ice cream/ Chocolate 1.20 1.60 Salad 1.00 1.20 Jam 0.50 / ( )66. From the menu, how much does a small hamburger cost? B. Two dollars and thirty cents. D. One dollar and eightyA. One hundred and eighty dollars. C. Eighty cents. cents. ()67. If you have only three dollars, what can you buy?A. A large salad and a large ice cream. B. A large chicken burger and a small cup of tea. C. A small vegetable burger and a large chocolate. D. A large hamburger and a small cup of coffee. ( )68. Jam is a kind of _____. A. main meals ( B. side dishes C. sweets D. drink)69. Which is not mentioned in the menu? A. Coffee B. Fries C. Hamburger D. Wine()70. A thirsty boy will probably ask for_____. A. coca cola B. salad C. fries D. a chicken burgerD Some things can carry messages, for example, a sign at the bus stop helps you to know which bus to take. Signs on the door tell you where to go in or out. Have you ever noticed that there are a lot of signs around you and that you receive messages from them all the time? People can communicate on many other ways. An artist can use his drawing to tell about beautiful mountains, about the blue sea and many other things. Books are written to tell you about all the wonderful things in the world and also about people and their ideas. Books, magazines, TVs, radios and films all help us to communicate with others. They all help us to know what is going on in the world and what other people are thinking about. 71. What can help you if you want to know which bus to take?72. What do the signs on the door do?73. People can communicate in many other ways, can’t they?74. What can help us to communicate with others?75. What do they help us to do?IX.单词拼写(每小题 1 分,共 5 分) 根据句意和首字母提示,补全单词。 76. We usually have class meeting on F . 77. Do you mind s 78. Have you r 79. Sorry for ctalking now? I’m sleepy. to his letter? you so much trouble. to the80. Don’t look out of the window. You must pay a teacher. X.情景交际(每小题 1 分,共 5 分) B= Bill F= Bill's friendF: What's wrong, Bill? You are not looking happy. B: I'm not. I feel a little worried about my English. F: 81B: I'm not getting along well with it. F: Why not? B: Well, I seldom have chances to meet English people. F: 82B: Where should I go? F: 83B: But. . . it seems English people never speak to me. F: Ah! B 85 84F: Oh, weather! English people are always interested in the weather.A. You should go to an English corner. B. What can I talk about? C. You should learn English well. D. What's the problem? E. You should speak first. F. What can I do for you? G. You should go out more. XI.完成句子(每小题 1 分,每空 0.5 分,共 5 分) 根据汉语意思,完成下列句子,每空一词。 86.过去几年中,黄石改变了很多。 Huangshi 87. 参加英语俱乐部帮助很大。 the English helps a lot. a lot in the past few years.88. 吃大量水果和蔬菜时保持健康的秘密之一。 Eating a lot of fruit and vegetables is one of thekeeping fit. 89. 大声朗读对学英语很有好处。 is good for studying English. 90. 她害怕一个人在家吗? Is she XII.书面表达(10 分) 介绍你的一个朋友或者是亲人过去的情况,可以包括其外貌,性格, 爱好等等 ,以及现在情况的不同。 be at home alone? 要求:语句通顺,条理清楚,且字数在 60 个单词左右。2010 年九年级第一次联考英语答案 1-5 EDACF 6-10 ACCBB 11-15 CABCA 16-20 BACAC 31-35 51-5521-25 short, cool, friendly, reading, music 26-30 CDADB ACDCA 36-40ABACC 41-45 DBCAC 46-50 DADBCADDAB 56-60 DDCBC 61―65BADDC 66-70 DACDA 71. A sign at the bus stop. 72.Signs on the door tell us where to go in or out. 73.Yes, they can. 74.Books, magazines, TVs, radios and films all help us to communicate with others. 75.They all help us to know what is going on in the world and what other people are thinking about. 76.Friday 77.stopping 78.replied 79.causing 80.attention 81-85 DGAEB 86.has changed 85.afraid to 书面表达:I have a good friend, Her name is Mary. She has changed a lot in the last few years. She used to be short and quiet, But now she is very tall and outgoing. She used to walk to school, But now she goes to school by bike. She used to be afraid of math, but now she is good at math. She 82.joining club 83.secrets of 84.Reading aloud thinks math is interesting. She used to watched TV in the spare time, Now she does sports in the spare time. People sure change.第二部分笔试部分二、单项填空(本题有 20 小题,每小题 1 分,共 20 分) 请从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 xkb1.com 16. youngest leader in China is A.The;a B.A;the ____ C.A;a man called Lu Hao. D.An;all17. I had a very unusual of me. A. decision experienceyesterday. I saw a UFO land in frontB. testC. friendD.18. I don’t like to keep pets because they are A. friendly interesting 19.一 John,is Henry your twin brother? ―Oh,yes.He is twenty minutes A.heavier B.elder B. dirty____ . C. clever D.than me. C.taller D.older 20.一 Is that ―No. A.his;Hisdog? is white. B.her;It is C.he;His too much meat. B.not eat C. not to eat D.her;Her21.Doctor Wang often asks us A.don’t eat D.doesn’t eat 22.一do you send an e-mail to your pen-friend?―Sometimes. A. How long B. How much C. How often D. How soon23. ― Nancy, would you mind turning down the music? Your father is writing his report. ― ___ . A. Yes, please C. Sorry. I won’t do it again 24. ― What do you think of talk shows? ― ___ . They’re too boring. A. I love them D. I can’t stand them 25.More than thousands of people happened in Wenchuan on May 12th. A.die B.dead D.are saving after the powerful earthquake B. Pretty good C. I don’t mind them B. Sorry. I’ll do it right away D. Yes. I never do it againC.were saved 26.一youyour dictionary?―No.So I have to buy a new one today. A.Did;find C.Are;finding 27. I don’t like vegetables, A. and or 28. 一 Jackson,I haven’t seen you these days. ―I for the coming English test. A.am preparing D.have prepared 29.― Which televivion will you buy, the big one or the small one? ― ___________. They are both too expensive for me. A. Either 30. I like music A. what when 31.―Is that man Mr Hu? ―That _________ be Mr Hu. Because he has gone to Japan with his wife. A. could B. can’t C. might D. must ___ B. Neither C. Both D. All B.will prepare C.prepare 于 __ B.Have;found D.Had;found my mom does. C. so D.B. butI can dance to. And you? B. who C. that D.32.― Will you tell her the truth? ―___________________. A. Of course. I won’t. C. I will do. B. No, I will. D. You bet.33.―I argued with my mother, she was very sad. What should I do? ― .A.Have a rest,please B.You can join the English club C.You may listen to some music D.You should say “sorry” to her 34. ―Excuse me. Can you tell me ____ ?―Sure. There’s a good restaurant on Main Street. A. where I can post letters C. how I get to the bus station in 35. Teenagers should not be allowed to_____. 三、完形填空(本题有 15 小题,每小题 1 分,共 15 分) Joe wanted a computer. He asked his _36_ for the money and they said he must get it himself. But how could he get it ? He _37_ about this when he walked home. Not many people wanted to ask children to work for them. Maybe he could take away snow for the neighbors. But it was not _38___ . He had to wait a long time for that. He couldn’t cut grass for their gardens __39__ he had no tools (工具) to do the work B. what movie I can see here D. if there’s a good place to eat with. Then he saw one of his classmates, Dick, delivering ( 送 ) __40__ . “I could do that,” he thought, “Maybe I could even get the computer __41__ away. I could pay __42__ it a little each week.” He ran to _43__ up with Dick.. Joe asked him a lot of questions. He learned that it was __ 44__ to get twenty-five dollars each week. He learned that the job took __45_ three hours each night. Dick ___46_ him the phone number of the manager(经理). Joe almost flew home. After he had told his mother ___47__ he thought, she __48__ . “I think it is a __49_ idea,” she said. “I’ll call the newspaper ….” “Wait, Mum,” Joe said. “I ’ll call. After that, I’m going to be a businessman now.” Joe’s mother smiled __50__ . ( friends ( ( )37 A. said ) 38. A. spring B. told C. thought B. summer D. spoke C. autumn )36 A. teacher B. parents C. classmates D.D. winter ( ( D. tools )39. A. because )40. A. newspaper B. when B. bikes C. while D. after C. computers ( only ( ( get ()41. A. nowB. rightC. justD.)42. A. on )43. A. takeB. to B. catchC. of C. carryD. for D.) 44.A. friendlyB. kindC. possibleD. wrong ( after ( asked ( where ( ) 48. A. smiled B. shouted C. cried ) 47. A. that B. when C. what D. )46. A. taught B. gave C. made D. )45. A. at B. about C. before D.D. worried ( bad ( angrily 四、阅读理解(本题有 15 小题,每小题 2 分。共 30 分) 阅读下面短文,从每小题所给 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出最 佳选项。 ) 50. A. sadly B. happily C. politely D. ) 49. A. big B. large C. great D. (A) Today's TV Programmes CCTV-1 18:00 Chinese Cooking 18:30 Children's Programme 19:00 News 19:30 Weather Report 19:40 Around the World 20:00 TV Play: Sisters 21:30 China Business Report 22:00 English Classroom BTV-2 17:45 Computer Today 18:10 Hello the World 19:05 Animal World 19:40 Serial: Dangerous Games 21:10 News in English 21:30 Popular Music 21:50 English for Today 22:15 NBA Play offs
( at )51.If you like listening to music, you should watch TV . A.19:05 on BTV-2 C.21:30 on CCTV-1 (B.19:30 on CCTV-1 D.21:30 on BTV-2)52.How long does the TV play Sisters last? A.90 minutes B.50 minutes C.30 minutesD.2 hours ( )53.NBA Play offs means A.NBA 季前赛 D.NBA 总决赛 (B) Mr Robertson was the owner of a large company. One day, he went into his office early in the morning to get ready to go to the airport and set out for a city far away. He was leaving his office when Bill, a nightwachman(巡夜人), came in. Bill just came off work.. After he said “Good morning” to Mr Robertson, Bill told the owner about his dream. Last night he dreamed Mr Robertson's plane crashed(坠毁) soon after it took off. Mr Robertson was very surprised when he heard this. He decided to go by train. Bill's dream came true. That morning the plane really crashed just after it had taken off. Mr Robertson heard that news soon after he came back. To express his thanks, Mr Robertson gave Bill 5000 dollars. He gave him a letter, too. Mr Robertson told Bill that a man like him should be let to go. Bill was surprised and asked, “For what reason?” Mr Robertson said, “Go . B.NBA 季后赛 C.NBA 常规赛 home and read the letter, and you'll know why.” Bill went home and opened the letter in a hurry. After he read it, he became very sad. In the letter there was only one sentence. But it was enough to tell the reason why he was let to go. Can you guess why? ( )54.The nightwatchman A. worked very hard dream C. saw a plane crash Robertson ( )55.Mr Robertson . B. still traveled by D. wasn't kind to Mr . B. had a terribleA. was lucky not to be on the plane air C. decided not to travel by train nightwatchman ( )56.The sentence in the letter might be“ A. You're too old to be a nightwatchmanD. didn't thank the”.B. I didn't want to see you again because of your dream C.A nightwatchman should keep awake the whole night D. Thanks a lot for telling me your dream (C) Jackie Chan was born on April 7th, 1954, in Hong Kong, China. His parents left the mainland of China for Hong Kong a short time before he was born. His parents named him“Chen Gangsheng”, which means“born in Hong Kong”. They wanted to celebrate the safe trip to Hong Kong. At first, Jackie's family lived in the French Embassy(大使馆). His father was a cook and his mother was a housekeeper. When Jackie was seven years old, his family moved to Australia. His father got a job in the American Embassy. Later, they went back to Hong Kong. Jackie's father sent him to the China Drama Academy(专科院校). Jackie studied and worked 19 hours a day. The students practiced Kung Fu and learned how to do many stunts(特技) there. When Jackie was 17, he began to do dangerous stunts for films. In the early 1980s, Jackie went to Hollywood, but he wasn't very successful. He went on to make films in Hong Kong and got great successes. Finally, in 1995, Jackie Chan has both Chinese and American fans and his films make millions of dollars. ( )57.What is Jackie Chan? A. He is a cook. D. He is a housekeeper. ( )58.When did Jackie Chan's parents move to Hong Kong? A. They moved to Hong Kong a short time after Jackie Chan was born. B. They moved to Hong Kong a short time before Jackie Chan was born. B. He is a singer. C. He is a film star. C. They moved to Hong Kong after they came back from America. D. They moved to Hong Kong after Jackie Chan studied in the China Drama Academy. ( )59.What did Jackie Chan learn in the China Drama Academy? A. Singing. D. Dramas. ( )60.Which is true according to the passage? A. Jackie Chan is over fifty years old. B. He was born in America. C. He was very successful when he first went to Hollywood. D. He became famous at the age of 17. (D) In every country, there are thousands of people who want to help out. Many join organizations run (管理) by their governments, for example, the Peace Corps in the United States and Voluntary Service Overseas in Britain. Since the powerful (猛烈的) earthquake took place in Sichuan, more than 200 thousand volunteers across China have been helping there! They do all kinds of work or come up with ways to help improve life. Some offer their professional skills for free. Others have no qualifications (资历), but they love to work hard to help. One of the most famous volunteers in the world was Mother Teresa. She B. Dancing. C. Kung Fu and stunts. could be the best volunteer because she gave her life to helping the poorest people of Calcutta. She helped the homeless, cared for the sick, gave out food, and became the mother of those without families. Now more and more teenagers actively look for volunteering opportunities, too. They volunteer because they think it will be fun or they will learn something. They also like the idea of being helpful to others, even if it is just handing out books for the teacher. As they get older, these reasons are still the same, but there are other important reasons for volunteering such as learning on-the-job, getting work experience, and improving their social life. All volunteers bring joy to the people they help in so many ways. They might read books to the blind, fix up broken homes, find ways to get water for villages. Could you be a volunteer? What kind of volunteer work could you do? There is someone in the world who needs you. 61. The Peace Corps is A. a city __ in the United States. C. a volunteer __ . C. the poor D. D. a schoolB. an organization62. The word those in the passage means A. the homeless the kids B. the sick63. What is NOT the reason for teenagers to be volunteers according to the passage? A. They want to make more friends. B. They want to be helpful. C. It helps them get work experience. D. It can improve their social life. 64. Which of the following is true according to the passage? A. Volunteers need qualifications. without any pay. C. Young kids can’t be volunteers. to others. 65. What is the main idea of this passage? A. The world needs volunteers. volunteer. C. Volunteers do all kinds of work. volunteering. D. There are different ways of B. Mother Teresa was a great D. Some volunteers bring joy B. Volunteers offer their help卷 二 五、词汇运用(本题有 10 小题,每小题 1 分,共 10 分) 66.Is Reader a _________ (月)magazine? 67.Taking photos is not __________(允许) in most museums. 68.It is __________(浪费) to throw away our old clothes and the bottles. 69.Noise does great harm to people’s ____________(健康). 70.Playing football is many boys’ _____________(最爱). 71.The girl didn’t give up ___________ (虽然)she failed again. 72.People enjoy _____________(他们) by doing sports. 73.Autralia is the largest English speaking country in the ___________(南方) part of the world. 74.___________ (百 万 )of foreigners came to Beijing to watch the Olympic Games this summer. 75.Many people think that electricity is one of the most important _____________(发明) in the history. 六、任务型阅读(本题有 5 小题。每小题 1 分.共 5 分) 下面是五位同学写给《21 世纪中学生英文报》的求助信。在信中, 五位同学分别谈了自己在学习或生活中的问题。 请将五个问题与编辑 给的建议进行配对,并把序号 A、B、C、D、E 填入 76~80 题的横 线上。 Problems AdviceWhatever I do, I always think about if other people will like. How can I stop worrying about what they think? ___76___ When you failed a test, it’s better to tell your mom the truth than for her to find out another way. Ask her if she can help you study in the future. -- AMy dream is to be on the Olympic team for swimming. My dad thinks I started too late and I’ll never be able to make it. What should I do? ___77 __ It’s a good way to join an English language club to practice speaking English. And you can make a vocabulary list too. -- BWhat should I do if I failed a test? I’m afraid to tell my mom because she might get mad at me and I can’t play soccer. ___78___ Inyour new school, just go over to someone who looks friendly and talk with him or her. You can ask that person about your teacher or the other kids in your class. Good luck! -- C I just came to a new school and I’m kind of shy, so how do I make new friends? ___79___ Just be yourself and try not to care about what others think, The more you think about it, the worse you will feel. Just relax. -- DI am good at all subjects except English. I can’t remember words well. And I am weak in speaking and listen. What shall I do? ___ 80___ You should tell your dad about your dream and that if you work really hard, it might happen even though you start late. -- E 七.书面表达(共 2 小题,81 小题 5 分,82 小题 15 分,计 20 分) 81. 在一次英语沙龙活动中, 外籍教师 Ellen 与大家一起畅谈人生理 想。他让大家把自己的设想写下来保留着,看 10 年后有多少人能实 现自己的理想。 请根据表格中的提示或结合你的实际情况完成下面这 一片段。 My future life Job Place to live in Shanghai, Paris… Others travel…, keep…as a pet … a (an) teacher, reporter, artist…When I grow up, I want to be a (an) like an interesting city, so I’d love to future, I am going to__ . And I think___ sounds____ there. And one day in the___ . I am sure my future isn’t a dream!82.每个人对未来生活和工作都充满了梦想.你对未来有什么梦想呢? 校英语报决定举行以 My dream 为题的征文比赛.赶快拿起你的笔,把 你的梦想写下来吧. 要求: 字数在 80 字以上 文中不得学校、班级、姓名 文章必须包括以下要点: 1. What is your dream? 2. Why do you have such a dream? 3. What should you do in order to make you dream come true? 参考答案 1―5 BCCBB 6―10 C B A B C 11―15 A C A C B 16―20 A D B D A 31―35 B D D D A 36―40 B C D A A 51―55 D A D B A21―25 C C C D C26―30 B B A B C41―45 B D B C B 56―60 C C B C A46―50 B C A C B 61―65 B D A B A favourite inventions66―70 monthly allowedwasteful health71―75 though themselves southern Millions 76―80 D E A C BVI. 单项选择。 (共 20 小题,每小题 1 分,计 20 分) ( ) 31. I don’t know ________ he lives. A. what D. which ( ) 32. He has many different ways ______that work. A. to do D. did ( ) 33. Would you show me A. how to make D. when to read ( ) 34. He is too tired ________ any longer. A. not to walk D. not walking ( ) 35. ―May I go shopping now? B. to walk C. walking an e-mail? B. how to send C. which to make B. doing C. does B. how C. where ― No, you ______. You must finish your homework first. A. mustn’t D. needn’t ( ) 36. This book _____ Lucy’s. Look! Her name is on the book cover. B. may be C. can’t be D. mustn’t B. may not C. couldn’tA. must be be () 37. I prefer watching TV to ______ music every day. B. listen C. listening to D. listeningA. listen to () 38. I hate people ______ talk much but do little. B. where C. which D. whoseA. who () 39. I like this kind of music that I can dance ______. B. in C. with D. alongA. to () 40. Mary sings English songs well and ______. B. either does Jane C. so Jane does D. so doesA. Jane does too Jane () 41. I feel my heart ______ fast now. B. beating C. beat D. to beatA. beated () 42. ―What’s your plan?―I’m considering _____ the Disneyland in Hong Kong. A. to visit visit ( ) 43. Could you give me _______ suggestions for shopping? B. visiting C. visited D. A. any (B. aC. some us to live in. B. toD. few) 44. This house is big enough A. withC. aboutD. for ( ) 45. My parents want to go ______ on vacation. B. dangerous somewhere D. fascinating somewhereA. somewhere peaceful C. somewhere boring () 46. ______ would you like to live in? B. Which city C. Which D. WhenA. How () 47. This school doesn’t have _________ it did ten years ago. A. so many students as B. many as studentsas C. such few students as ( D. so many as students as) 48. If you go there next week, _________ . B. I will, too C. So do I D.A. I do, too Neither will I () 49. ―What do you think of the concert given by the young pianist? ―Excellent, _______ one piece of the music wasn’t playedquite well. A. and so that ( ) 50. He ______ be a history teacher. B. though C. because D. A. used to D. be use toB. be used toC. use toVII.完形填空。 (共 10 小题,每小题 1 分,计 10 分) When we see a cigarette box, we’ll see “Smoking is harmful to your health” on it. Children are not teachers. But in many countries for young people. Most smokers 51 52 53 to smoke by their parents or is becoming a bigger problem in their teens or earlier.Some students think smoking is very cool, and they can see many people smoking around them. They want to have a 54 .“If young people start smoking early, they will probably get addicted(上瘾的)to nicotine(尼古丁). And it will be very hard to 55later on,” said a professor. A study shows smoking is a problem for many Chinese teens. 56 people think we can can we do to make them stop smoking? Some 57 a law. Teenagers under 18 are not allowed tosmoke, or they should be fined. Parents should give up smoking. They can set an example 58 their children.“Every year about four million people die of smoking. And if people 59 smoking, the number will increase 10 million a year from nowon,” said the World Health Organization. So we must learn and tell others about the ( 60 of smoking. B. allowed C. interested) 51. A. askedD. suggested () 52. A. smokeB. smokesC. smokingD. smokers ( ) 53. A. make B. stop C. startD. finish ( ) 54. A. sleep B. rest C. lookD. try ( ) 55. A. get up B. give up C. stay upD. look up ( ) 56. A. How B. What C. WhenD. Why ( ) 57. A. making B. makes C. to makeD. make ( ) 58. A. for B. to C. atD. of ( ) 59. A. begin B. keep C. stopD. end ( ) 60. A. danger B. good C. useD. point VIII.阅读理解。 (共 15 小题,每小题 2 分,计 30 分) xkb1.com A Dear all, I am writing this letter in my room. I can see the Seine (塞纳河) from my window. It’s just below my window and it is beautiful. I am staying at a student hotel some miles from the center of Paris. I have got a big room and I use it as a bedroom, a study and a sitting room! There is a kitchen in the hotel, but I don’t often cook there. I usually have my meals at the university. The food there is good and cheap. The university is only two stops away from here. It takes ten minutes to get there on foot. Most of the other students ride bicycles, but I haven’t got one. I am enjoying myself very much. I like walking along the streets. I like Paris. It is quite different from our town. Do write if you have time. All the best! Yours, Gavin ( ) 61. Whom is Gavin writing to? A. His friend. D. His mother. ( ) 62. Gavin has got _____ to live and study in. A. one room rooms ( ) 63. Gavin often _____. A. cooks meals in the hotel B. cooks meals at B. two rooms C. three rooms D. four B. His teacher. C. His family. the university C. buys his food at the university underground railway ( ) 64. Which one of the followings is nearest to Gavin’s hotel? A. The Seine. C. His university. ( B. The center of Paris. D. His town. D. has meals on the) 65. Which of the following sentences is NOT true?A. Gavin enjoys his stay in France. B. Gavin lives in a French family. C. Gavin doesn’t go to the university by bike. D. The university is not very far from the hotel. B Here are four kinds of trip for vacation: Trip 1 One Week In The MountainsBring your strong shoes and warm clothes for this walk in a beautiful area of the Green Mountains. You may go hiking. And you can find many kinds of animals living in this area. Time: Tel: Adult( Child:$55.00 Trip 2 Three Days In The Country 成 年 人 ):$110.00 May 8-May 14 There are many beautiful gardens. Take your camera and enjoy the wonderful sight in Hunter Valley. It is a good place for fishing. You can also find different kinds of flowers here. Time: May 20-May 22
Adult: $50.00 $25.00 Trip 3 Flashlight Adventure Child: Tel:Put on your warm clothes, bring a flashlight(手电筒), and come for a night walk along the Dungog Valley. It is a trip full of adventure(冒险). You can see many plants on your trip. Time: Tel: Adult:$30.00 children Trip 4 Five Days By The Sea Not for May 16-May 18Wear your sun hat and enjoy wonderful sunshine all the time from morning to evening. Our hotel is next to the sea. You can swim in the sea. Time: Tel: Adult:$80.00 Child:$40.00 May 23-May 27 () 66. What number may you call if you and your friends want toenjoy the sunshine at the seaside? A. . B. . C. . D. . ( ) 67. Sam wants to stay in Hunter Valley with his wife, hisfive-year-old daughter and his seven-year-old son. How much will it cost? A. $25. ( B. $50. C. $100. D. $150.) 68. David loves sports. He will take his holiday from May 7 to May15.What activity will he probably join in? A. Hiking in the mountains. C. Watching plants at night. ( B. Fishing in the country. D. Swimming in the sea.) 69. Lucy wants to know something about the life of plants at night.Which trip will she take? A. Trip 1. ( B. Trip 2. C. Trip 3. D. Trip 4.) 70. Which of the following is NOT mentioned(提到)according tofour ads? A. The sun hat. C. The umbrella. C Americans are very direct people. When they want something they say “yes” and when they don’t they say “no”. If they want something different from what is given, they ask for it. Here’s an example. I arrive at B. The warm clothes. D. The camera. someone’s house and he gives me wine, I don’t want wine. Maybe I don’t like it or maybe I just don’t want it. I will say “No, thanks.” If everyone around me is drinking something, I would ask for something else, “No, thanks. But I’ll take a bit of tea if you have some.” If I really want wine, I just say, “Yes, thank you.” Unless they happen to know the Chinese customs, westerners will not ask you again and again after you have said you don’t want it. ( ) 71. If Americans want something, they would say “________”. A. Yes, thank you. B. No, thanks. Yes, why not. ( ) 72. When Americans do not want what is given, they would say C. No, I’m sorry. D.“________”. A. No, I don’t. No, I’m sorry. ( ) 73. In this passage, “westerners” means ________. A. the people who live in the west of their country B. the visitors who go to the Western countries C. the people who live in the Western countries D. the people who know the customs of the West ( ) 74. The Chinese people might ________ if you don’t want B. No, thanks. C. Yes, thank you. D.something given. A. be glad B. say “thank you” C. get angry (D. ask you again to take it) 75. From this passage we know that ________. A. the Chinese people are direct B. the Chinese customs arebetter C. the westerners are more polite D. different countries have different customs IX. 任务型阅读。 (共 5 小题,每小题 2 分,计 10 分) 新课标第一 网 阅读短文,根据要求完成下列各小题。 The relationship between student and teacher is less formal(正式的)in the U.S. than in many other countries, especially at the college level. (1)当老 师走进教室时, 学生不必起立。 Students are generally encouraged to ask questions during class, to go to the teacher’s office for help after class, and to phone if they can’t go to school and need help with their lessons. (2)Most teachers allow students to enter class late or leave early, if necessary. (3)However, students are still asked to be____________ to their teacher and classmates and to be ____________ during a test. When the teacher or a student is speaking to the class, it’s rude to talk to another classmate, even in a low voice. When a test is being given, talking to a classmate is not only rude but also wrong. In the eyes of most American teachers, students who are talking to each other during a test are cheating(作弊). A. 英汉互译。 76. 将(1)句译成英文。77. 将(2)句译成中文。B. 根据短文内容,简要回答问题。 78. 在(3)句的空白处分别填入一个适当的词使句意完整、上下文通 顺。79. 在文中找出与下面句子意思相近的句子。 Most teachers think it is dishonest of students to talk about something when they are having an exam.80. 在文中找出最能表达该短文主题的句子。B)书面表达。 (10 分) 假如你是王林,你所在学校的“爱心俱乐部(Helping Hands Club)”将吸 收新会员。你想加入该俱乐部,请根据表格提示,用英语写一封自荐 信。 姓 名 王林 性 别 男 本人特点 身体健康;学习刻苦;乐于助人;与同学友好相处 “爱心”表现 加入目的两条 交朋友;为他人做更多的事情要求:1. 短文须包括以上所有提示内容,可适当发挥。 2. 文中不得出现真实的人名、地名和校名。 3. 词数 60-80,短文开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数。 Dear Chairman (主席), I am a boy student from Class 1, Grade 3. I’d like to be a member of the Helping Hands Club.I will be glad if I am received.I am waiting for your answer. Yours, Wang Lin
学年第一学期期中教学质量检测 九年级英语(人教版)参考答案 I. 1-5 ABACA II. 6-10 BBCAC III. 11-15 CCBCC IV. 16-20 ACCBB 21-25 ABBCC V. 26. hot27. three hours or more 30. took a walk28. swimming29. studied wellVI. 31-35 CABBA 36-40 ACAAD 41-45 BBCDA 46-50 BABBA VII. 51-55 BCCDB 56-60 BDBBA VIII. 61-65 CACAB 66-70 ADACC 71-75 ABCDD IX. 76. The students needn’t stand up when the teacher comes into the classroom. 77. 如果必要的话,多数老师允许学生迟到或早退。 78. polite,honest 79. In the eyes of most American teachers, students who are talking to each other during a test are cheating. 80. The relationship between student and teacher is less formal in the U.S. than in many other countries , especially at the college level. B) One possible version Dear Chairman (主席), I am a boy student from Class 1, Grade 3. I’d like to be a member of the Helping Hands Club. I am well. I work hard at my lessons. I like helping others. I get on well with my classmates and often help them with their lessons. On my way home, I often help old people cross the street. On the bus, I always give my seat to women with babies. Sometimes, I pick up rubbish in the park. If I join the club, I will be able to make more friends. Besides, I can do more for others. I will be glad if I’m received. I am waiting for your answer. Yours, Wang LinⅤ. 单项填空(共 15 小题; 每小题 1 分,满分 15 分) 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。 ( ) 21.----????_____do you improve your listening?----I improve it ______ listening to tapes. A. H with ( B. W with C. H by D. W by) 22. When we practice speaking English, we often end up _____ inChinese. A. to speak ( B. speaking C. spoken D. speak) 23. _________ should not be allowed to go out at night . B. Twelve-year-olds D. Twelve years oldsA. Twelve-years-old C. Twelve year old () 24. Mrs Lee is strict ______ her students and she is strict ______her work. A. with, with ( B. in, in C. in, with D. with, in) 25. The man isn’t __________ at the meeting. A. enough serious B. seriously enough C. enough seriouslyD. serious enough () 26.---_______ do you visit your parents? ---Twice a month. A. How long B. How soon C. How often D. Howfar ( ) 27. He _____ 50 yuan buying books last weekend. B. spent C. cost D. tookA. paid for () 28. He is so confident that _______ he makes others a littleunhappy. A. some time sometimes ( ) 29.I have an e-mail ________. A. replying to ( A. it ( ) 30.I found _____ difficult to learn English grammar. B that C. this D. one B. to reply to C. to reply D. to answer B. sometime C. some times D.) 31.My life _____a lot in the last few years. B is changing C. has changed. D. changed.A. changes () 32.---I went to the park yesterday morning. ---____________. But we didn’t see you. A. So did we B. So we did C. Neither were we D.Neither we were. ( ) 33. Yesterday my sister had her computer ________ at the supermarket. A. mend mending ( ) 34.______ work in Microsoft ? A. Did you use to Do you use to ( ) 35. _________ the boy ________ girl are doing their best to finish B. Did you used to C. Do you used to D. B. to mend C. mended D.the work on time. A. Either, or D. Both , and Ⅵ. 完形填空(共 15 小题; 每小题 1 分,满分 15 分) I have had thousands of classes since I started school nine years ago. But only one 36 was the most important. 37 result in an exam. B. Neither, nor C. Not only, but alsoIt happened last term just after I had got aI was sad and had lost my confidence. I decided to go to a class which can tell me how to be 38 .The speaker walked into the room. But he did not start talking 39 a teacher. Instead, he held up a twenty yuan note! “Who wants this? ” he asked. Unsurprisingly, class held up our hands. The speaker smiled. Then he put up the note on the blackboard and asked the same question. Again, we all put up our hands. The speaker smiled 40 of us in the again, but41 nothing. Suddenly, he threw the note onto the floor! 42 a third time.Then he asked the sameI didn’t43 what the speaker was doing. Why was he asking thesame question again and again? I didn’t know what to do. I wanted the note. 44 I put my hand up again. After a while, he 45 the noteand started to laugh. “You have all just told me how to become successful,” 46 said to us with the note in his hand. 47 worth twenty yuan, 48“The note is worth twenty yuan, It iseven though I throw it on the floor. You are like the note. No matter happens to you, you still have your worth.” When I heard those words, I was deeply moved, Suddenly, I was worth a lot. I may have done badly in an exam, but it doesn’t I can’t do well in the future. If I believe in myself, I will be successful! ( )36. A. classroom ( )37. A. same ( )38. A. comfortable ( )39. A. like ( )40. A. both ( )41. A. said B. subject B. good C. class C. lucky D. school D. bad D. rich49 I 50B. successful C. famous B. for B. neither C. all C. aboutD. by D. noneB. boughtC. sawD.wanted ( )42. A. student B. teacher C. question D. way ( )43. A. remember ( )44. A. so ( )45. A. took out down ( )46. A. you ( )47. A. never ( )48. A. when ( )49. A. realizedB. understand C. notice B. though B. threw away C. ifD. find D. orC. picked up D. putB. he B. sometimes B. who B. forgotC. she C. hardly C. whatD. they D. always D. how D.C. dreameddecided ( )50. A. know B. mean C. think D. complainⅦ. 阅读理解(共 15 小题;第 51―55 题每小题 1 分,第 56―65 题 每小题 2 分,满分 25 分)阅读下列短文,然后从 A、B、C、D 四个 选项中选出能回答所提问题或完成所给句子的最佳选项。 (A) Mars Needs Moms! ( From: http://en.wikipedia.org) Mars Needs Moms! Is an upcoming Disney movie based on the book by Berkeley Breathed. It is set to be released on March 11,2011 and will be directed by Simon wells and produced by Robert Zemeckis and his studio Image Movers Digital. The movie follows a boy named Milo. Milo is just beginning summer but his mother gives him chores and tasks like weeding the garden or eating his vegetables. Milo tints(染色)his sister’s face purple, but his mother sees no humor in this. She orders him up to his room. After an argument with his mother in which Milo says ”I don’t see what’s so special about mothers!” Milo goes to his room. He falls asleep, and does not hear the rumble(轰隆声)of the rocket landing outside. Martians enter Milo’s house and take away his mother. Milo wakes up and realizes that he has to rescue her . Milo embarks on(开始) an adventure to rescue his mother.( )51. What is Mars Needs Moms? A. A book . B. A movie. C. A garden. D. A boy.( )52. Who is Mars Needs Moms directed by? A. Berkeley Breathed. C. Simon Wells. B. Robert Zemeckis. D. Milo.( )53. What does the word “Martians” means in Chinese? A.火星人 . B.地球人 . C.外国人. D.木星人.( )54. The information about Mars Needs Moms is provided by______. A. China Daily en.wikipedia B.21st Century C. Shanghai Star D.( )55. Why does Milo begin his adventure? A. To wake up his mother . C. To have a look at Martians . B. To save his mother . D. To rescue Martians. (B) Are you carrying too much on your back to school? I’m sure lots of your age will say “Yes”. Not only the students in China have this problem, but children in the United States also have heavy school bags. Doctors are starting to worry about that younger and younger students are having problems as a result of school bags being too heavy for them. “ It’s hard for me to go upstairs with my bag because it’s so heavy,” said Rich Hammond, an 11-year-old student in the US. Rich is among students who have common school bags with two straps to carry them, but many other choose rolling (转动的) bags. But even with rolling bags, getting up stairs and houses is still a problem for children. Many of them have hurt backs and necks because of the heavy school bags. But how much is too much? Doctors say students should carry no more than 10% to 15% of their own body weight. Scott Bautch, a black doctor, said children under Grade 4 should stay with 10%. But it is also important that older children don’t stay with over 15%, because their bodies are still growing. “Children are losing their balance and falling down with their school bags,” he said. Parents and teachers are starting to tell children to only take home library books that they will be reading at night. Some teachers are using pieces of paper or thin workbooks for students to take home. One of the best answer is , as some children said ,to have no homework at all. 56. From the passage we can learn that______. A. only children in China carry too heavy school bags B. children in other countries don’t carry too heavy school bags C. both children in China and the US carry too heavy school bags D. only children in the US carry too heavy school bags 57.Children feel it hard for them to go upstairs because______. A. they are too young B. their school bags are too heavyC. they don’t know how to go upstairs D. their parents don’t always go upstairs with them 58.If a child carries a heavy school bag, ______ . A. his back and neck will be hurt C. his hands will be hurt B. his head and arms will be hurt D. his feed will be hurt59.According to the doctor ,Scott Bautch ,if a child in Grade 5 weigh about 30 kilos, the school bag he carries should not be over______. A. 5 kilos B. 3 kilos C.5.5kilos D. 4.5 kilos60.Some students thinks the best answer to this problem is that______. A .they should have a little homework to do after they got home B. their teacher had better not ask them to do any homework C. they should only take home library books they will read at night D. they should use thin workbooks instead of thick books (C) In the United States, sixteen, eighteen, and twenty-one are important ages in a person’s life. There are no special celebrations for these birthdays, but each is a time when a person can do new things to mark their transition(转变)into adulthood(成人时期). After turning sixteen a person can work, get a driver’s license and leave home. Many high school students learn to drive and get part-time jobs soon after celebrating their sixteenth birthday. At the age of eighteen a person in the United States can vote and smoke, but they are prohibited from going into many nightclubs, buying wine or gambling(赌博)until they are twenty-one. In many Latin(拉丁的)cultures, a young woman’s fifteenth birthday is important. At this age, she is regarded as an adult(成年人). To mark this special day, families with teenage daughters have a celebration called a Quinceanera. The day begins with the young woman and her family going to church. Later, there is a party and many guests are invited. In Japan, young people become adults at twenty. At this age, they can legally(合法的) vote, drink wine and smoke. The second Monday in January is a national holiday called “Coming of Age Day”. On this day, twenty-year-olds celebrate by first going to a church to pray with their families. Later, they listen to speeches given by city and school leaders. Afterward, many celebrate with family or friends late into the night. In some countries, birthday celebrations continue through adulthood. Some people celebrate their fortieth and fiftieth birthdays, or their retirement(退休) year, with a huge party, ( can )61. In the United States, age sixteen marks the time when you . B. drive and get a job D. go into nightclubsA. vote and drive C. drink wine and smoke ( for A. parents)62. In some cultures, the fifteenth birthday is important . B. young men D. young women .C. both young women and young men( )63. In Japan, young people are considered adults at age A. sixteen B. eighteen C. twenty D. twenty-one( )64. Which of the following is NOT the turning point in a person’s life in the USA? A. The 15th birthday. C. The 18th birthday. B. The 16th birthday. D. The 21st birthday.( )65. What is the meaning of the word “prohibit”? A. 允许 B. 禁止 C. 终止 D. 支持VIII . 补全对话 (共 5 小题, 每小题 1 分,满分 5 分) 根据对话内容,从方框中选择适当的选项补全对话。选择中有两项 为多余的选项。 A: Hi, Victor! Have you got any plans for the coming holiday? B: Not yet. 66A: Yes. I plan to go to London this summer. B: 67 But didn’t you go there last year? 68A: Yes, I did.B: That’s true. Will you travel alone? A: No. B: 70 69 But it seems that everyone has his own plan. When I saw him yesterday, he was reading a book aboutLondon. A: Thank you for telling me. I will call him later.A. I don’t think so. B. That’s wonderful. C. Why not ask Ted? D. What can I do for you? E. Do you have any ideas? F. I hope to go with someone. G. But there’s still a lot more to see there.IX. 任务型阅读(共 5 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 5 分) In Cities in the USA, there are clocks in most stores, factories, and other buildings. Radio announcers (广播员)give the correct time during the day. ___71___.They want to do certain things at certain times. They don’t want to be late. But time is not so important to people everywhere. ___72___You will find that people living there do not like to rush. If you have an appointment(约会)with some friends, they will probably be late, _____73____Even the radio programs may not begin on time. ____74___ In South America, many people think of a clock as a machine. ____75_____.They don’t want a clock or any machine to affect(影响) their lives so much.试题卷 II XI. 书面表达(共 15 分) 2010 年 8 月 7 日一场世界所罕见的灾难突然降临---甘肃舟曲特大山 洪泥石流,它夺去了 1000 多位同胞的生命,这场灾害使得很多灾区 的小朋友失去了亲人、朋友、同学、老师和家园。同学们,面对这一 切,你们想到了些什么,又为此做了些什么呢?现请你以“A mudslide in Zhouqu”为题写一篇 80 字左右的短文。 参考词汇:hit, lose one’s life, homeless, luckily, millions of, try one‘s best, protect .参考答案: 1―5 BCCBC 11―15 CCCBB 21-25.CBBDD 31-35. CACAD 41-45. ACBAC 51-55. BCADB 61-65. BDCAB6―10 ABCCA 16―20 CBABB 26-30. CBDBA 36-40. CDBAC 46-50.BDCAB 56-60.CBADB 66-70 EBGFC 71-75. CAEDBⅨ. 词汇运用(共 10 小题; 每小题 1 分, 满分 10 分) 76. himself 80.Friday 81. aloud 85.sleepy Ⅹ. 书面表达(共 15 分) One possible version: On August 7th, 2010, a powerful mudslide hit Zhouqu County, Gansu province. More than one thousand people lost their lives in this terrible disaster. Students lost their close friends, teachers, relatives and even their own homes. They were in deep sadness. But fortunately, millions of people from home or abroad showed their great love to the people in Zhouqu. As a student, I also showed my love to them. At the same time, I thought we everyone should try our best to do something to save our motherland. 82. succeed 83. importance 84.failed 77. Wasting 78. realize 79. easily 英语第一次月考试题 一、单项选择 20 分 ( )1. “What would you do if you won a million yuan?” “_____________________________” A. I will give it to charities. B. I will buy snacks. C. I will put it in the bank. D. I’d give it to medical research. ( )2. If I ___you ,I'd drink some milk before going to bed. A was B am C are D were( )3. He doesn’t know _________. A. to do what B. to do how C. what to do D. how to do ( )4. ________ people aren’t afraid to speak in public. A. Energetic B. Confident C. Nervous D. Interesting ( )5. You shouldn’t borrow others’ bike _________ permission. A. without B. with C. at D. in ( )6. If a friend of yours said _______ about you, would you think about what he or she said? A. bad thing C. bad something B. a thing bad D. something bad( )7. ______ people went to the concert last night. A. Thousand of B. Million of C. Millions of D.Five millions of( )8. CListen! Helen is singing in the next room. - It _____ be Helen. She has gone to Guangzhou. A. wouldB. can’t C. couldD. might( )9. If it ________ tomorrow, we won’t go to the park. A. rained B. rains C. will rain D. raining ( )10. Who does this T-shirt belong ______? A. in B. on C. to D. of( )11. We had a lot of delicious food ______ the picnic. A. on B. in C. at D. of( )12.If you learn even ___ English, you will find it useful after you leave school. A. a few B. a little C. few D. little ( )13. My English is very poor. I _____ physics _______ English. A. to B. than C. learn, than D. by ( )14. This dictionary ________me four yuan. A. paid B. cost C. spent D. took( )15. His mother makes him ________the floor once a day. A. to sweep ( B. sweep C. sweeping C. sweeps) 16.This story happened _______the morning of May 1,1989. B. in C. at D. forA. on ()17. The monkeys escaped ______ the zoo yesterday evening. B. of C. from D. outA. on ()18. He ______ be a history teacher. B. be used to C. use to be D. be use toA. used to ()19.It _____the workers more than two years to build the hospital. B. used C. took D. costA. spent ()20. There is _____snow and it’s _____ cold this winter. B. too much, too much D. much too, too muchA. too much, much too C. much too, much too 二、句型转换 每空一词(10 分)1.People spend too much time eating their meals.(改写句子,使句意相 同) It _______ _______too much time________ _______their meals. 2.The animals in the cage are given food once a day.(划线提问) ________ ________are the animals in the cage given food? 3.He ran so slowly that he couldn’t catch up with others.(改写同意句) He ran __________slowly _________catch up with others. 4.The dictionary must be Tom’s. (改同义句)The dictionary must _____ ____ Tom. 5. Must I finish my homework this afternoon?(否定回答)______, ______ ______. 6.You to are very friendly. ( 改 为 同 义 句 ) You are easy .7. I would rather stay at home than go to a party. (改为同义句) I prefer at home to to a party.8. This person must be an English teacher.为同义句) This persombe an English teacher.9. My grandma died five years ago. (改同义句) My grandma for five years .10. What should I do ? (用 do you think 做为插入语合成一句) do you think 三、用所给词的适当形式填空。10 分 1. Kangaroos are ______ (play) and chimpanzees are _____ (noise). 2. I was ____ (surprise) to find hardly anyone in the zoo. 3. Zoos are like ____ (live) textbooks for young people. 4. He ____ (use) to be ____ (call) “Little Tiger”. 5. Liu Xiang’s success is an ____(inspire)to us all 6. How many ______ (monkey) can you see? 7. The old man looks _____ (worry). What happened to him? 8. He is a well-known professor and he is very _______(knowledge) about animals. 9. If I felt some 10.She is a pain, I’d stop (confidence) girl. (exercise) .四、 用所给词的正确形式填空。10 分 1.Jack told his mother he would do well in his ______ exam. 2.The reporter says, “The murder 凶犯 has _______ away from the prison(监狱). 3.All the family were _______ because they couldn’t find the little kid. 4.I wonder who the dictionary _______ _______. 5.The boy ‘s English book ______ on the ground while he was running. 6.Mr Wang overslept this morning. Of course he _____ _____ _____ the meeting. 7.The book was _____ taken by Ben. I saw him go into the room at that time. 8.______ _______ ______ the traffic! There are too many cars on the street. 9.Susan likes buying clothes very much. She had _____ ______ all her money by the middle of last month. 10.It’s a _______ to us why he arrived there so late. 五.完形填空。10 分 Once Effendi had a joke with the Prime Minister (宰相). He said that the Minister would 1 the next day. The next day, The Minister 2 3 . 5 , “Effendi, the date of theground from the horse and really died. When the got angry and sent his men to catch Effendi 4learned this, heWhen Effendi was brought to him, the king shoutedsince you knew when my Minister would die, you must 6 your own death. Say it out, 7 you will die today!”Effendi looked at the king for a while. Then he answered, “But8can I know that? I’ll die two days earlier than you.” The king was afraid that 9 he killed Effendi, he himself would die after that. He thought he had to keep Effendi alive as 10 ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ) 1. A. pain ) 2. A. fell off ) 3. A. Effendi ) 4. A. just now ) 5. A. angrily ) 6. A. talk ) 7. A. but ) 8. A. how ) 9. A. before ) 10. A. soon B. fall B. fell to B. Kingas possible. C. die C. lay on C. Minister D. leave D. jumped on D. soldierB. at once C. after that D. from now on B. happily C. politely B. tell B. and B. what B. if B. much A C. know C. then C. when C. when C. long D. quietly D. say D. or D. that D. unless D. many六.阅读理解(20 分)Mike sent for a doctor because his wife was ill.He called the doctor and made sure they would meet at five.He arrived at the doctor’s at twenty to five.He thought,“It’s a little bit earlier.I’ll wait for a moment.It’s good to keep the time.” Then he stopped his car in front of the doctor’s.He looked around and saw a noisy square (广场) far from here.He went there and sat down not on chair to enjoy the last light of afternoon sun and make himself quiet.He saw some children playing and some women talking to each other happily. Suddenly (突然) he heard a girl crying.He came up to her and asked some questions.Then he knew she got lost.Mike tried to find out her address and took her home.The girl’s parents were thankful. Then Mike hurried to the doctor’s.The doctor said angrily when she saw him,“You are late.Why did you keep me waiting for twenty minutes?” Mike said nothing but one word―“Sorry!” ( )1.It’s good to keep the time.The word “keep” in this sentencemeans _____. A.保留 ( B.拥有 C.继续 D.遵守)2..Mike went to the square to _________. B.enjoy himself D.find the girlA.spend the timeC.see the children and the women ()3..The girl cried because _________. B.she fell off the bike D.she couldn’t find her way homeA.someone hit herC.her parents were angry with her ()4.At last Mike got to the doctor’s at _________. B.twenty past five D.forty past fiveA.twenty to five C.five o’clock ()5.According to the story,we know Mike was a _________.A.busy man B.quiet man C.helpful man D.lucky man (B)Pollution Hundreds of years ago, life was much harder than it is today. People didn’t have modern machines. There was no modern medicine, either. Life today has brought new problems. One of the biggest is pollution (污染). Water pollution has made our rivers and lakes dirty. It kills our fish and polluted our drinking water. Noise pollution makes us talk louder and become angry more easily. Air pollution is the most serious kind of pollution. It’s bad to all living things in the world. Cars, planes and factories all pollute our air every day. Sometimes the polluted air is so thick that it is like a quilt over a city. This kind of quilt is called smog 烟雾 Many countries are making rules to fight pollution. Factories must now clean their water before it is thrown away, they mustn’t blow dirty smoke into the air. We need to do many other things. We can put waste things in the dustbin and not throw it on the ground. We can go to work by bus or with our friends in the same car. If there are fewer people driving, there will be less pollution. Rules are not enough. Every person must help to fight pollution. ( )1. Hundreds of years ago, life was much harder than it is todaybecause ____. A. there were not any modern machines medicine C. both A and B ( D. there were not many people B. there was no modern)2. What is the biggest problem in today’s life? A. Water pollution B. Air pollution C. Noise (D. Pollution) 3. The most serious kind of pollution is ________. A. noise pollution B. air pollution C. water pollution D. A, B and C ( )4. Factories must clean their water ________. A. before they are thrown away C. before it is thrown away B. when they are thrown away D. after it is thrown away() 5. From the passage we know that ________. A. a few years ago, there was no smog at all B. today people don’t have to talk to each other in a loud voice C. we can drink water from the polluted rivers and lakes’ D. people are making rules in order to fight pollutionC TV PROGRAMMESChannel 1 Channel 2 18:00 Around China 18:30Children’s programmer 19:00 News 19:30 Weather report 19:40 Around the world 20:10 TV play: Sisters 21:00 English for today 21:15 Popular music 21:55 Talk show 17:45 Computers today 18:10 Foreign arts 18:30 English classroom 19:00 Animal world 19:25 China’99 20:20 Sports 21:00 TV play: Guo Lanying 21:45 English news 22:05 On TV next week ( )1. If you want to know something about Japan, which of thefollowing programmers would be the best one? A. Weather report. C. Around the world. ( B. China’99. D. Animal world) You are a basketball fan 2. (球迷) You may watch TV at _____. . B. 19:40 on Channel 1 D. 21:15 on Channel 1A. 19:00 on Channel 2 C. 20:20 on Channel 2 ()3. How long does the TV play “Sisters”last? A. 30 minutes. B. 50 minutes. C. 90 minutes. D.120 minutes ( )4. You can watch the ____ programmers if you want to learnEnglish on TV. A. News in English. C. English for today (B. English classroom D. All the above)5.If my sister likes listening music, she can___________ B. Popular music C. China99 D. English news.A. News. (D )Many people sleep late on Sunday morning, but others don’t. However, almost everyone reads the Sunday paper. The Sunday paper is usually very thick. It has many advertisements and many different parts. The parents in the family like the front page, and the world news pages. Many men also read sports page. Most men don’t read the women’s pages, but the mother of the family usually does. The women’s pages have the news about parties, food, health and clothes. Most Sunday papers have interesting stories. Children enjoy them. Old people read the death notices. They tell about people who died during the week. 判断正误,正确的写“T”,错的写“F”。 ( ( ( ( ( )1. The parents in the family like sports page. )2. The father of the family usually reads the women’s pages. )3. Only old women read the death notices. )4. Almost everyone likes reading the Sunday paper. )5. This passage is about the Sunday paper.七、补全对话 10 分 (A)从方框中选择恰当的句子补全对话,有两句是多余的。 A: What can I do for you? A: What size do you want? A: What colour do you like? B: B: B: 1 2 3 B:A: Which would you prefer, the woolen ones or the cotton ones? 4 A: What about this one? A: Fifty-five yuan. I’ll have it. A. I like blue. it cost? C. I’d like a sweater for my son. D. Size “L”. B: 5B: Hmm. That’s cheat.B. Oh, it’s great. How much doesE. Hmm. That’s cheat. I’ll have it. F. I’ll have a look at the cotton ones. G. That’s a good idea. (B)在每一空格内填写一个句子,补全对话。 Wang: Hello! 1_____________________________________? Jim: Speaking. Wang: Hi! Jim. This is Wang Tao speaking. Jim: Hi, Wang Tao, What’s up? Wang: What are you going to do next Sunday? Jim: 2___________________________________. Do you have any ideas? Wang: Shall we go to the zoo? I hear there’s a dolphin show there. Jim: A dolphin show? Good idea!3_______________________________ ? Wang: Let’s go by bus or by bike. Jim: OK, then let’s go by bike.4______________________________________? Wang: What about a quarter past ten? Jim: Why not meet a little earlier? Let’s make it half past nine. Wang: Good! No problem. Jim: 5_________________________________________________________? Wang: Let’s meet outside the zoo gate. Jim: All right. See you then. 八、书面表达 10 分你的英语成绩在班里非常好,你的同学想让你说 说你是怎样学习的,并根据你的学习经验向他们介绍一些好方法,和 一些好的建议。 要求:语句通顺,语言流畅,不犯语法错误。不少于 80 词。题目自 拟答案 一、D DCBADCBBCCBABBACACA二.1. Takes people to eat2.How often 3.too to 4.belong to5. no ,you needn’t 6.get along with 7.staying going 8. can’t 9.has been dead 10.what I should do 三、 1.playful, noisy 2.surprised 3.living 4.used called 5.inspriation 6.monkeys confindent 四、 1.final , 2.escaped from 3.anxious 4.belong to , 5.dropped , 6.was late for ,7. possibly ,8. be careful of , 9.used up ,10. mystery 五、CBBBA CDABC 六、D A D B C 七、C,DAF B Could / May / Can I speak to Jim,Nothing much / I’How can / shall we get / shall we meet (then)。 When shall we meet; Where CDBCD CCBBB FFFTT 7. worried 8. (knowledgeable 9. exercising 10. - Unit 3 试题 (本卷满分 120 分,时间 120 分钟)’ 温馨提示:请仔细审题,细心答题,相信你一定会有出色的表现! 一、单项选择。 。(每小题 1 分,共 20 分) ( ) 1.H You can learn a foreign language

我要回帖

更多关于 we are informed that 的文章

随机推荐