还剩12页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢高考英语翻译_文库下载
1亿文档 免费下载
当前位置: &
& 高考英语翻译
高考英语翻译
历年高考试题中摘取
1稍等一会儿,我会帮助你的。(for a while)Just wait for a while and then I'll help you.
句型:祈使句, and / or主语+谓语… 如:请尽早做出决定,不然你会坐失良机.(or) Please make your decision as early as possible, or you’ll miss the golden chance.
2他们作了自我介绍。(introduce) They introduced themselves.
3请去查询下班火车什么时候开。(find out) Please find out when the next train leaves.划线部分为宾语从句:关联词when+主语the next train+谓语leaves
4昨天下午2时到4时你在做什么?(过去进行时) What were you doing from two to four yesterday afternoon?表示过去某个时间点或某段时间内正在发生的动作
5我正在吃晚饭,电话铃响了。(when) I was having dinner when the phone rang. was/were doing…when:过去正在做某事,就在那时when=at that time
6不仅我,而且汤姆和玛丽都喜欢游泳。(be fond of) Not only I but also Tom and Mary are fond of swimming. not only…but also:就近原则,此句主语为Tome and Mary喜欢: be fond of
7他今天感到身体好多了。(a lot) He's feeling a lot better today. a lot修饰比较级
8礼堂里早已挤满了高中学生。(be full of) The hall was already full of senior high school students.高中生senior high school students be full of:充满
9我在街上走时,看到了一些古老的建筑物。(while) While I was walking down the street, I saw some old buildings
10我走近花园时,几个男孩子在爬树。(用过去进行时) Some boys were climbing a tree when I entered the garden。
11请脱下你的旧上衣,穿上这件新的。(take off, put on) Please take off your old coat and put on this new one.
12这件事是什么时候发生的?(happen)What time did it happen? happen vi发生没有被动某人发生某事: sth happened to sb
13他去办公室查询课程表.(ask abut) He went to the office to ask about the time-table.
14当我们到达车站时,火车已开出了。(过去完成时) When we got to the station the train had left。
15他服药后,开始感到好些了.(过去完成时) After he had taken the medicine, he began to feel better.
16我观看体育节目你有意见吗? (mind) Do you mind my watching the sports programme? mind doing:介意做某事
17我还没有读完那本有关伦敦的书.(finish) I haven’t finished reading the book about London. finish doing:完成做某事
18他没有跟我说一声就离开了山村。(without) He left the mountain village without telling me. 19我告诉她我已把餐具洗好了。(过去完成时) I told her that I had finished washing up. wash up:(饭后)洗餐具
20汤姆上楼去他的卧室时,他的姐姐已把他的上衣改短了一英寸。(过去完成时)
When Tom went upstairs to his bedroom his sister had shortened his coat by one inch. go upstairs:上楼by:相差
21我和汤姆都盼望早日见到您。(look forward to) Tom and I are looking forward to seeing you soon. look forward to doing:盼望做某事
22全世界的人都在电视上观看奥运会.(all over the world) People all over the world watched the Olympic Games on TV.
23我听说这场比赛将延期。(put off) I've heard /I hear that the game will be put off.延迟做某事: put off/delay/postpone doing
Word文档免费下载:(下载1-3页,共3页)
2017上海高考英语一模---翻译部分 - 2017 上海高考英语一模:翻译部分...高考英语句型翻译_英语_高中教育_教育专区。高三英语书面表达系列训练材料 经典句型翻译训练 一、~~~ the + ~ est + 名词 + (that) + 主语 + have ever +......高考高中英语翻译练习400句。高考高中英语翻译练习400句Translation...上海高考英语翻译汇总_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。上海市第五十四中高三英语复习翻译专题 2 上海高考英语翻译汇总( 年) 高考英语翻译在高考中占据着怎样......上海高考英语翻译句型总结_高三英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档上海高考英语翻译句型总结_高三英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。not ......年上海高考英语-翻译 - 2017 年 6 月 1. 李雷宁愿...上海高考英语句子翻译专题含答案。上海高考英语句子翻译专题含答案 高考试题 中译英 2000 高考 1. 让我们利用这次长假去香港旅游。(take......上海高考英语翻译大全_英语学习_外语学习_教育专区。选填,简要介绍文档的主要内容...高考英语经典句型翻译训练 - 高三英语书面表达系列训练材料 经典句型翻译训练 一...上海历届高考英语翻译 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 上海历届高考英语翻译。高考英语翻译,帮助高考考生今日推荐 116份文档 2014一级建造师考试......我告诉他,到昨天下午为止,我们把地里的稻子全部割完了 的翻译是:I told him that up until yesterday afternoon, we to cut rice all over 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我告诉他,到昨天下午为止,我们把地里的稻子全部割完了
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
I told him yesterday afternoon, so far, to where we had rice all Gewan
I told him yesterday afternoon, so far, to where we had rice all Gewan
I told him that up until yesterday afternoon, we to cut rice all over
As of yesterday afternoon, I told him so far, we have to cut off all of the rice finished
I tell him, to yesterday in the afternoon up to, we completely sheared the geographical features rice
相关内容&a到去年年底,我们已经掌握了2000个英语单词 To the end of last year, we have already grasped 2000 English words & a如果完成不了 If could not complete & a我会爱你天长地久 I can love you for ever and ever & aEarly life and education
& athe four of us, it was our first orgasms,together 四我们,它是我们的第一交往高潮,一起 & a你的妈是JOME么?是的,她是 Your mother is JOME? Yes, she is & ahe can't
his work 他不能 他的运作 & a所有产品分十次交货 All products divide ten deliveries & athis weekend i went for an amazing hike near where i live 我祝愿它没有阻拦您惊人的微笑 & a真空表 Vacuum gauge & a2.50MMX920MMX1125MM LG 2.50MMX920MMX1125MM LG & a手放下 The hand lays down & aFor NGOs, our discussion suggests that strategies should be carefully crafted 为NGOs,我们的讨论建议应该仔细地制作战略 & acounselor much counselor much & aNike Space 耐克空间 & a我们指的是这个sticker,附上图片。你能告诉我它的尺寸吗?是4个面都贴吗? We refer are this sticker, enclosed picture.You can tell me it the size? Is 4 surface all pastes? & a临时用电设计及变更,必须履行“编制、审核、批准”程序。设置后必须经过“编制、审核、批准”部门和使用单位共同验收,合格后方能使用。 Uses electricity temporarily the design and the change, must fulfill “the establishment, the verification, the authorization” the procedure.After the establishment must pass through “the establishment, the verification, the authorization” the department and the measure unit to be used approves toget & a她们不经过我的同意就拿我的东西 They do not pass through my agreement to take my thing & aIs printing quality performance being inspected at least sampling to ensure no process quality excursion? 不是否是印刷质量表现是保证处理质量游览的被检查的至少抽样? & aAlready a member? Sign in to access your account. 已经成员? 签到访问您的帐户。 & a表弟表妹 Younger male cousin younger female cousin & aMourning 哀悼 & aI do not know it was shrimp stuff 我不知道它是虾材料 & aso, the next time you plan to go on a family vacation,you may want to go to arizona 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我很紧张是因为我的英语眼下没有提高。 I very anxious am because my English at present has not enhanced. & aa negotiating bank is the bank that negotiates the beneficiary's draft 正在翻译,请等待...
& a上学第一天 Goes to school first day & a经济遇到通货膨胀时,今天等值的货币便买不到去年等量的商品 When the economy meets the inflation, today the equivalent currency then could not buy last year isometric the commodity & a  Marriott广告语:Thinking of you! 全心为你!   Marriott advertisement language: Thinking of you! The entire heart is you! & aedition of edition of & a有了巨大的变化 正在翻译,请等待...
& a她的两个女儿是外国人 Her two daughters are the foreigner & a这是一个令人激动的消息。 This is a thrilling news. & a外国友人 Foreign friend & a我为他感到惋惜 I for him felt regretted & a那些事是你的朋友吗? These matters are your friend? & a植物们在哪里? Plants in where? & a我已经查很难解出这道题 I already Zha Hennan solved this topic & aput the storry in the right order 按正确的顺序投入storry & a富人应帮助穷人 The rich person should help the poor person & aLook at the screenshot below - the buildings you have to purchase are in red circles 看screenshot如下-您必须购买的大厦在红色圈子 & abad
cold 重感冒 & a你如果觉得压力大,你可以听听音乐 If you thought the pressure high, you may listen to music & a我们应该多思考,才能更好的发展 We should ponder, can a better development & ayou.ara.my.pretty.girl you.ara.my.pretty.girl & ayou should take zhese medicine there times a day 您应该采取那里zhese医学计时一天 & aregenerate all sectors in a range(even if not bad) 再生所有区段在范围(即使不坏) & a受害 Suffering injury & a李天成 Li Tiancheng & athank you for offering to arrange my schedule during the trade fair 在商品交易会期间,谢谢提供安排我的日程表 & a我在上网冲浪 I in surfer surfing & a刘歆 Liu Xin & a我有8个苹果 I have 8 apples & a在餐厅里 In dining room & aQuote your answer from the passage. Quote your answer from the passage. & athank you for offering to rrange my schedule during the trade fair 谢谢提供为rrange我的日程表在商品交易会期间 & a我告诉他,到昨天下午为止,我们把地里的稻子全部割完了 I tell him, to yesterday in the afternoon up to, we completely sheared the geographical features rice &

我要回帖

更多关于 from yesterday 的文章

随机推荐