帮忙翻译英文
问: 30 请高手翻译成英文
先生
这是一个中国孤儿的网站,弥散这一股全人类的悲伤,如果你觉得他可以感动你,请你把它发表出来,让它感动更多的人。
附件:
爸爸四年前死了。
爸爸生前最疼我,妈妈就天天想办法给我做好吃的。可能...
我有更好的答案
This is a Chinese orphan sites, diffuse the shares of all mankind sad, if you think he can move you, please leave it out, it moved more people.Attachments:Father died four years ago.I loved my father before his death, my mother every day to find ways to give me good food. Mom might also want him now.Mom was sick, to the town, to Xichang. The money was gone, the disease is also not good.That day, my mother down to see my mother very hard to accept, I cried. I said to his mother: &Mom, you will get better, and I support you I did eat, sleep sleep enough..&The next morning, my mother get up, look very hard to accept. I quickly called the work his uncle had just come home, and the mother to the town.The next morning, I went to the hospital to see her mother, she did not wake up. I gently to her hands, she woke up.Mom took my hand and told me the nickname: &Sister, Mom wanted to go home.&I asked: &why?&&This is uncomfortable, or comfortable home.&I took my mother to go home, sit for a while, I went to my mother cook. Rice well, go get my mother, my mother was already dead.The textbooks say, a place to have a Sun Moon Lake, that is the daughter of missing mother shed tears.
采纳率:81%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
印染厂的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。请问这算是过敏性体质吗?(过敏源检测表如...
请问这算是过敏性体质吗?...
病情描述(发病时间、主要症状、症状变化等):请问这算是过敏性体质吗?(过敏源检测表如下)我头上和身上和耳后起的湿疹(看医生确疹的),头上的老起老复发,几年了.医生说是因为过敏性体质,还给我开了喝的药和抹的药一共一千.我喝了大半个月了,起的湿疹抹的差不多了,但是最近手指头上又起的小水泡,也是湿疹吗还有,我头上这个真的是湿疹吗?(如下图)每次起都是刚开始一点,然后头上分布的几处都有了,痒,挠破了流黄水,结痂.还有脑门上这两年老起座疮曾经治疗情况和效果:301的专家说是湿疹,没说明原因,没说明诱因,怱怱开了药,喝的药有复方甘草酸苷片,依巴斯汀片..抹的药有:他克莫司软膏,吡美莫司乳膏,曲安奈德益康唑乳膏,除湿止痒软膏.耳后的本来挺严重(我看的时候已经起了两个多月),抹了一个礼拜药就好了,可是最近又痒了,又挠破了想得到怎样的帮助:这些到底是不是湿疹啊.由其是头上的,每年都复发.诱因是什么.能治好吗
白癜风疾病预防的方法有什么?减少自呼吸道进入的有害物质;减少从口进入有害物;多食用黑……
医院出诊医生
擅长:小儿内科
擅长:外科
共1条医生回复
因不能面诊,医生的建议及药品推荐仅供参考
职称:医师
专长:崩漏,痛经,妊娠小便淋痛
&&已帮助用户:211312
指导意见:你现在的湿疹是主要以口服中药,外用洗液进行治疗,西医多以口服西药,如西替利嗪类药物,涂抹药膏,如地塞米松类药物进行治疗。
问手指有湿疹水泡,结痂痒
专长:社区医师、妇科
&&已帮助用户:120017
最好是多清洗,保持手部干爽,适当运用湿疹药物治疗就可以的
问头上有结痂,还痒,医生说是湿疹
职称:药师
专长:肛肠疾病,心脑血管疾病
&&已帮助用户:80438
你好,找下过敏原,结合皮肤科医生,选择抗组胺药物治疗。
问湿疹:呈水疱,后糜烂最后结痂。请问...
专长:外科、骨折
&&已帮助用户:124438
问题分析:你好,湿疹的病变发生,多因体内湿气过重,机体的机能下降,自身的免疫力及抵抗力不足,导致了外界真菌的侵袭,导致了皮肤受损,组织液渗出感染,引发了水泡,糜烂,瘙痒等症状发生。意见建议:建议可以口服些利湿的药物如车前子,外敷炉甘石洗剂,曲安奈德益康唑乳膏等药物治疗,平时少吃辛辣的食物,注意卫生,勤洗澡,保持清洁,补充一定的提高身体免疫力的药物,增强体质。
问湿疹:呈水疱,后糜烂,最后结痂。请...
职称:医学会员
专长:糖尿病 高血压
&&已帮助用户:65983
问题分析:湿疹的原因和诱发的因素常因个体因素和疾病的不同阶段而异,因此不易确定。意见建议:其诱因可分为外因和内因。前者在食物方面常见的有鱼、虾等,吸入方面的如花粉、尘螨、羊毛等,微生物如体表化浓性球菌和浅表真菌的感染,生活环境中的如日光、炎热、干燥,各种动物皮毛、皮屑,及各种化学物质如化妆品、肥皂、合成纤维等。
问头上湿疹
专长:月经不调,痛经,细菌性阴道炎
&&已帮助用户:153493
你好,可以吃中药治疗,建议你找当地中医,辨症治疗,吃一段时间应该会有效果。
问我手部湿疹,晚上特别痒,有时会裂开,还会结痂;水疱...
专长:骨伤,骨病,普外疾病,消化内科疾病
&&已帮助用户:129681
问题分析:你好 湿疹。目前西医对湿疹尚无特效疗法,多采用对症治疗。以内服抗组胺药物治疗为多,如苯海拉明、非那根、扑尔敏、赛庚啶等,既可单用或联用,还可与镇静药、维生素C等合用。意见建议:外用药剂型依据临床皮损表现而定,如红肿明显,渗出多者应选溶液冷湿敷,红斑、丘疹时可用洗剂、乳剂、泥膏、油剂等;呈水疱、糜烂者需用油剂;表现为鳞屑、结痂者用软膏;若苔藓样变者多择泥膏、软膏、乳剂、涂膜剂、酊剂及硬膏等。
关注此问题的人还看了
大家都在搜:
关注健康生活!
社会发展节奏快,生存压力大,很多人不能良好调节自我心理,导致.
湿疹这种疾病,一般男性发生的几率要比女性要大,因为很多男性不注
其实皮肤过敏疾病的症状表现都是相当的突出的,并且在季节更替的情
百度联盟推广
免费向百万名医生提问
填写症状 描述信息,如:小孩头不发烧,手脚冰凉,是怎么回事?
无需注册,10分钟内回答
搜狗联盟推广
百度联盟推广
医生在线咨询
评价成功!makeyour翻译成汉语怎么读_百度知道
makeyour翻译成汉语怎么读
makeyour翻译成汉语怎么读
我有更好的答案
英文原文:make your英式音标:[meɪk] [jɔː; jʊə] 美式音标:[mek] [jʊrˌ jɔrˌ jorˌjə]
采纳率:93%
来自团队:
翻译为:make your使你例句:You can even dress in traditional Bedouin clothing to make your experience more authentic.你甚至可以穿戴传统的贝都因族服饰,让你的体验多几分真实感。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
汉语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。so easy 翻译成英文是什么意思?_百度知道
该问题可能描述不清,建议你
so easy 翻译成英文是什么意思?
我有更好的答案
本回答被提问者采纳
这就是英文
如此简单的意思
或者翻译成 非常简单的意思
so easy 本身不就是英文吗
6条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。帮忙翻译成英文_百度知道
帮忙翻译成英文
这是一段对话.我朋友叫我当他翻译成英文...好像是什么考试对话什么的.不过我不是很厉害啊.所以拜托大家了.!
我最喜欢的音乐
A:嗨!大卫,最近在做什么呢?
B:嗨,比特,最近比较悠闲,常常听音乐呢.
A:哦,音乐啊,你喜欢什么样的音乐?
B:很多啊,我喜欢听现...
我有更好的答案
我最喜欢的音乐 My Favourite MusicA:嗨!大卫,最近在做什么呢? Hey David! What have you been up to? B:嗨,比特,最近比较悠闲,常常听音乐呢. Hey Pete! I've got a lot of free time lately, and I often listen to music. A:哦,音乐啊,你喜欢什么样的音乐? Well, what kind of music do you like?B:很多啊,我喜欢听现在比较流行的歌,主要是台湾周杰伦的歌.他的专辑我几乎张张都买!因为实在是太好听了? I like a lot of music, especially pop songs. I mainly listen to Jay Zhou's music and I have bought all of his CDs! They are wonderful!
A:啊哈,原来你喜欢听他的歌..Huh I see, you like listening to hisd songs... B:那你呢?你喜欢什么类型的歌? And you? What kind of music do you like?A:我啊,我和你不一样了.我喜欢听国外的歌.英文歌曲啊,日文歌曲啊,韩文歌曲啊.都特别喜欢听. I'm a bit different from you. I love listening to foreign songs, such as English, Japanese and Korean songs.B:这么多??你听的懂意思吗? So many? Do you understand what the songs are talking about?A:哈,英文的大概可以,那两个就是盲目的喜欢.哈哈.不过最近我还是常听一些嘻哈类的音乐,因为在学街舞.听那些歌来练习自己的基础和舞蹈.对我有很大的帮助呢! Haha I can handle English songs but for the rest, I just happen to have a blind crush. However lately I've been listening to Hip-hop music because I'm learning Street Dance. I use all these songs to help me practice my dance routine.B:hip-hop类的吗?其实我也很喜欢听呢.节奏感很强呢! Hip-hop? Actually I'm also a fan of hip-hop songs. They are rythemic!A:对啊.嘿哈嘿哈的! 听起来很强劲!对了.我现在还要去外面练街舞.有时间再聊.下次见 Yes hey ha hey ha! They've got strong beats! Right I've got to go and practice Street Dance now. Catch you later! See you!B:额.恩!我同意你的说法!下次见.拜拜~Yes I see. See you! Bye!
采纳率:32%
A:Hi! David. What're you doing recently?B:Hi! Bit. I'm free. I listen to the music often. A:Oh, music. Which kind do you like? B:Many kinds. I'd like songs that are most popular, such as Jay Chou's. I bought all of his discs. They are so nice.A:Aha, you like his songs.B:How about you? What do you like?A:Me? I'm different from you. I like songs from overseas, like English ones, Japanese ones, Korean ones. All of those are my most favorite.B:So many? Can you understand them?A:Hah, English ones are Okay, but for others I just simply like them. Haha, and I listened to much Hip-Hop music these day. Because I'm learning the street dancing. It helps much to listen to it when I exercise the dancing and fundamental acts. B:The kind of Hip-Hop? Actually I also like it very much. It is very rhythmic.A:Yes, like Hee-Haa, Hee-Haa. Sounds passionate. Oh, I have to go exercising dancing. Let's chat next time. See you!B:Er.Emm! I agree with you. See you next time. Bye-bye.
尽供参考!!! a:Hey! David, recently in what it b:Near relatively leisurely pace, it often listen to musica:which do you like?B:Many ah, I like to listen to now more popular songs, mainly Taiwan Jay song. His album I buy almost Zhang! Because it is so good listening toA:Aha, that you like to listen to his songsB:AND YOU?A:I ah, I, and you do not have been more different. Abroad, I like to listen to the songs. English song ah, ah songs in Japanese, Korean songs ah. Were particularly like to hear. B: so much? You listen to understand the meaning?A: Kazakhstan, the English probably can be, it is two blind love. You. Changyi But recently I was some kind of hip-hop music, street dance because in school. Listen to those songs to practice our foundation and dance. Me greatly help? B: hip-hop category? In fact, I am also like to listen to it. Strong sense of rhythm? A: ah. Hey Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Hey! Sounds very strong! Right. Outside I now go to practice romance. Time Seems weird and empty. Next see B: amount. TU, I would agree with you that! Next see. Worship ~
嗯嗯 我来帮你~我从小是说英语在加拿大长大的,翻译小菜一叠~我就给你用北美口语把。。。翻译器水平太烂拉。。A: Hey David, what's up?B: Hi Peter~ I am not so busy these days, so i just listen to music during leisure time.A: Oh, music, what kind of music do you like?B: So many kinds. I like pop, mainly Jay Chow's songs. I have a collection of almost every single album of his, it's awesome!A: Aha, so you like Jay Chow...B: What about you then?A: Oh, i listen to a completely different kind of music. I like foreign music, english songs, japanese songs, korean songs, and so on. B: That's a lot! But..do you understand the lyrics?A: Well, i can understand english ones, as for Japanese and korean songs..i just simply like them..haha... and i also like funky hip-hop music, cause i'm learning to dance Hip Hop. Those songs can be used as background music, and it helps me alot~B: Hip-hop? Guess what, i like it too...very rhythmic.A: Uh huh, very energetic as well. By the way, it's time to practise Hip hop dancing, so i have to go now. See you next time.B: Eh~ Sure,see ya later, bye~
my favorite musica:hey David,how is going?b:hi Bit,i have much leisure and listen to some music. a:wow,which kind?b:well so many...i like the recent popular ones especially Jay of Taiwan. i bought nearly all his albums!he is pretty excellent!a:ah, you like him!b:what about you?a:well i am much different. i like foreign kinds of music like western, japanese, korean.b:so many!you understand all of them??a:well i can understand the english ones, the others not. i just like them. and i listen to some hip hop as i am learing its dance.the hip hop music helps me a lot!b:oh, i like them too. how finger-popping!a:you are right, haha!ok i have to go now, to exercise the dance. bye for now,see youb:ok, see you next time~~自己写的呵呵
a:Hey! David, recently in what it b:Near relatively leisurely pace, it often listen to music a:which do you like? B:Many ah, I like to listen to now more popular songs, mainly Taiwan Jay song. His album I buy almost Zhang! Because it is so good listening to A:Aha, that you like to listen to his songs B:AND YOU? A:I ah, I, and you do not have been more different. Abroad, I like to listen to the songs. English song ah, ah songs in Japanese, Korean songs ah. Were particularly like to hear. B: so much? You listen to understand the meaning? A: Kazakhstan, the English probably can be, it is two blind love. You. Changyi But recently I was some kind of hip-hop music, street dance because in school. Listen to those songs to practice our foundation and dance. Me greatly help? B: hip-hop category? In fact, I am also like to listen to it. Strong sense of rhythm? A: ah. Hey Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Hey! Sounds very strong! Right. Outside I now go to practice romance. Time Seems weird and empty. Next see B: amount. TU, I would agree with you that! Next see. Worship ~
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 英文翻译器 的文章