哈利学前班[英语儿歌]
海绵宝宝 英文版
风中的女王第1季
经典学习方法
文章资料目录导航

免责声明:本站只提供资源播放平台,如果站内部分资源侵犯您的权益,请您告知,我们会立即处理。
Copyright &
大耳朵英语 & |版权所有:上海亿山睦教育科技有限公司&&沪ICP备号高考英语也要考传统文化!100个中国文化传统名词及范文都在这里
将中国传统文化与高考英语作文结合在一起考查,是近几年高考英语考试说明中的明确规定,所以,掌握一些中国的传统文化名词对于同学们有不可小视的作用!
高考英语更重视考查学生阅读能力、跨文化交际能力和思维能力。掌握一些传统文化名词和背诵一些传统文化方面的范文,对提高听力、阅读理解、作文成绩有着很大的帮助!
100个传统文化名词
1.元宵节: Lantern Festival2.刺绣:Embroidery3.重阳节:Double-Ninth Festival4.清明节:Tomb Sweeping Day5.剪纸:Paper Cutting6.书 法: Calligraphy7.对联:(Spring Festival) Couplets8.象形文字:Pictograms/Pictographic Characters9.雄黄酒:Realgar Wine10.四合院:Siheyuan/Quadrangle11.战国:Warring States12.风水 :Fengshui/Geomantic Omen13.昆曲 :Kunqu Opera14.长 城 :The Great Wall15.集体舞 :Group Dance16.黄土高原 :Loess Plateau17.红臼喜事:Weddings and Funerals18.中秋节:Mid-Autumn Day19.花鼓戏:Flower Drum Song20.儒家文化:Confucian Culture21.中国结:Chinese knotting22.古装片:Costume Drama23.武打片:Chinese Swordplay Movie24.元宵:Tangyuan/Sweet Rice Dumpling (Soup)25.越剧:Yue Opera26.火锅:Hot Pot27.江南:South Regions of the Yangtze River28.《诗经》:The Book of Songs29.谜语:Riddle30.《史记》:Historical Records/Records of the Grand Historian31.《红楼梦》:A Dream of Red Mansions32.《西游记》:The Journey to the West33.除夕:Chinese New Year's Eve/Eve of the Spring Festival34.针灸 :Acupuncture35.唐三彩 :Tri-color Pottery of the Tang Dynasty/ The Tang Tri-colored pottery36.二人转 : Errenzhuan37.偏旁 :Radical38.孟子:Mencius39.亭/阁:Pavilion/Attic40.黄梅戏 :Huangmei Opera41.火 药 :Gunpowder42.农历 :Lunar Calendar43.印/玺 :Seal/Stamp44.腊 八 节 :The laba Rice Porridge Festival45.京 剧 :Beijing Opera/Peking Opera46.秦腔 :Crying of Qin People/Qin Opera47.太极拳 :TaiChi48.《本草纲目》: Compendium of Materia Medica49.天坛 :Altar of Heaven in Beijing50.小吃摊 :Snack Bar/Snack Stand51.红双喜 :Double Happiness52.文房四宝(笔墨纸砚): The Four Treasure of the Study/Brush,Inkstick,Paper,and Inkstone53.春卷 :Spring Roll(s)54.莲藕 :Lotus Root55.罗盘 :Luopan56.故宫博物院 :The Palace Museum57.相声:Cross-talk/Comic Dialogue58.五行 :Five Phases59.北京烤鸭 : Beijing Roast Duck60.《桃花扇》:The Peach Blossom Fan61.木偶戏:Puppet Show62.敦煌莫高窟:Mogao Caves63.电视小品:TV Sketch/TV Skit64.甲骨文:Oracle Bone Inions65.古筝:Chinese Zither66.二胡 :Urheen67.门当户对:Perfect Match/Exact Match68.《水浒》: Water Margin/Outlaws of the Marsh69.除夕:Chinese New Years Eve70.国子监 :Imperial Academy71.兵马俑: Cotta Warriors/Terracotta Army72.旗袍:Cheongsam73.指南针:Compass74.泼水节:Water-Splashing Day75.馄饨:Wonton76. 花卷:Steamed Twisted Rolls77.羊肉泡馍:Pita Bread Soaked in Lamb Soup78.冰糖葫芦:A stick of sugar-coated haws (or apples,etc.)79.八宝饭:Eight-Treasure Rice Pudding80.粉丝:Glass Noodles81.豆腐脑:Jellied Bean Curd82.小品:Witty Skits83.孝顺:To Show Filial Obedience84.武术:Wushu(Chinese Martial Arts)85.宣纸:Rice Paper86.衙门: Yamen87.叩头:Kowtow88. 中庸:The Way of Medium(cf. Golden Means)89.牌楼:Pailou(Pai-Loo)90.东坡肉:Dongpo Pork91.中山陵:The Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum92.秦淮河:Qinhuai River93.玄武湖:Xuanwu Lake94.夫子庙:the Confucian Temple95.鸭血粉丝:Duck Blood Fans96.盐水鸭:Yanshuiya, or Salted and Baked Duck97.大煮干丝:Gansi98.小笼包:Steamed Buns99.明孝陵:Ming Tomb100.云锦:Nanjing brocade
相关话题作文预测1
某中学生英文报就“保护中国传统文化”为主题举行英语征文活动。你准备给该报投稿,稿件内容包括:
1. 保护中国传统文化的重要性
2. 列举1-2个你所知道的国家或当地政府文化保护的事例;
3. 谈谈你对文化保护的建议。
字数要求:120字。
【参考范文】
Protect Traditional Chinese Culture
The protection of national and folk culture is of great significance to Chinese cultural diversity and also to the harmonious development between local economic and social development. It is reported that the Guangdong government pays special attention to protecting Chaoju(潮剧), a local drama born in Chaozhou in the eastern Guangdong province.
In my opinion, some measures should be taken to protect traditional culture effectively. To start with, we should make a law to regulate the society’s performance. Besides, we should draw more people’s attention to it, for the more they know about the importance of culture protection, the stronger support we can get from the public.
In a word, it is high time for us to treasure and develop our own valuable culture.2
假如你叫李华,最近你的美国笔友Tony要来北京体验中国传统文化,请根据他的
问题回复邮件,为他设计北京一日游活动,帮助他体验中国传统文化。请描述你们打算去的地方、具体的活动安排、以及这样安排的理由。
提示词语:traditional Chinese culture, tea house, Peking Opera, paper cutting
【参考范文1】
I’m glad that you will come to Beijing soon. There are lots of places of interest in Beijing. In order to experience traditional Chinese culture better, I do recommend Beijing Hutong tour.
First, we’re going to go sightseeing along the lanes in Hutong. The houses in Hutong are traditional, such as Siheyuan. From them, you can imagine how people used to live. Of course you can stop anywhere you like and it is interesting to take pictures or have a close look. Second, we are going to pay visits to a Hutong family. We can have lunch there and have a short talk with the local residents, which can help you learn about many stories of the past. We can not only appreciate the dramatic changes that Hutong has undergone, but also see evidence of the history of Beijing, experience the old way of life and experience traditional Beijing culture.
In a word, Hutongs are the homes of common people in the past. It is easy to know how people lived and had fun in the old days. So it is a good choice to learn about traditional Chinese culture.
I’mlooking forward to your coming.
【参考范文2】
I’m glad that you will come to Beijing soon. There are many places of interest where you can experience the traditional Chinese culture in Beijing, but I’d like to take you to Nanluoguxiang.
First, we can take a walk along the lanes in Hutong to feel the architectural style of the old buildings like Siheyuan and local people’s way of life. Besides, you can have a talk with the residents to know more about the history about Hutong. What’s more, we can try all kinds of local foods on the way. And you can buy some paper cuttings as gifts for your friends. When we feel tired, it’s a good choice for us to go to a tea house. There, we can taste all kinds of Chinese tea and get a lot of knowledge about tea. Most importantly, we can watch Peking Opera while drinking tea, which is a typical art to reflect Beijing humanities features.
As for the reason why we go there, I think it can make you better experience traditional Chinese tea culture, the food culture and the characteristics of the old residence in Beijing.
I’m looking forward to your coming.
假如你叫李华,你的美国笔友Tom对中国的传统节日非常感兴趣。他想请你介绍你最喜欢的一个节日,如中秋节、端午节、春节等,你通常是怎么庆祝的,以及你喜欢这个节日的原因。请你根据他的问题回复邮件。
提示词语:eat, get together, share, happy, special
【参考范文1】
I’m glad to hear that you are interested in traditional Chinese festivals.
My favorite festival is the Mid-Autumn Festival. It usually comes in September or October. On that day, our family members usually get together and have a nice meal. After that, I always admire the moon and share mooncakes with my families.
I love this festival because I like eating mooncakes. They are in the shape of a full moon. They carry people’s wishes to the families they love and miss. In short, the Mid-Autumn Festival is a day of pleasure and happiness. I hope that my letter will help you know more about Chinese festivals.
【参考范文2】
My favorite Chinese festival is the Spring Festival which comes on the first day of the Chinese Lunar Year. There is a name for each year, such as the dog, the monkey, the tiger or one of the twelve animals, and this year is the year of the horse.
Before the New Year’s Day, the Chinese people usually give their houses a good cleaning and on the last evening of the old year, all the members of a family will get together and have a big meal. People usually have jiaozi, fish, niangao and many other dishes. On the first or second day of the new year, people usually go to visit their relatives and friends and give some lucky money to children.
Among all the festivals, I like the Spring Festival best not only because I can enjoy delicious food, but also because I can relax myself by spending a few days with my family, my relatives and my friends.
【参考范文3】
I’m glad to hear that you are interested in traditional Chinese festivals. There are many traditional festivals in China, and my favorite is the Spring Festival. It falls on the first day of the Chinese lunar New Year. The Spring Festival is as important as Christmas in the U.S. and Chinese people have been celebrating it for many years.
To celebrate the Spring Festival, I usually stick the Chinese character “Fu” upside down on the door, which means happiness will come. Besides, I always prepare some red paper cutting to decorate my house because I believe the red color can bring our family good luck. On the eve of the festival, My family usually get together, having dinner and sharing some interesting experiences. Midnight is my favorite time because I can set off fireworks and admire them. Shining little stars coming out of fireworks create a warm atmosphere. Everyone is overjoyed as they say farewell to the old year and welcome the new year.
I really like the Spring Festival because it’s time for family reunions and the relationship between us becomes closer. Besides. What’s more, I can do various activities during the festival. I hope you can come to China to experience this colorful and meaningful festival.
来源:本文内容来源于网络,如果有侵权,请及时联系管理员处理。
责任编辑:
声明:该文观点仅代表作者本人,搜狐号系信息发布平台,搜狐仅提供信息存储空间服务。
助你有理有据上大学~
欢迎下载使用~
今日搜狐热点高考英语书面表达传统文化作文_小学作文_六年级作文_0字作文_作文大全_作文范文_百度文库·作文 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&传统文化的英语作文正文
传统文化的英语作文
传统文化的英语作文
ragon Boat Festival, often known as Tuen Ng Festival or Duan Wu Festival, is a traditional Chinese festival held on the fifth day of the fifth month of the Chinese calendar. It is also known as the Double Fifth.[citation needed] It has since been celebrated, in various ways, in other parts of East Asia as well, most notably Korea.The exact origins of Duan Wu are unclear, but one traditional view holds that the festival memorializes the Chinese poet Qu Yuan of the Warring States Period. He committed suicide by drowning himself in a river because he was disgusted by the corruption of the Chu government. The local people, knowing him to be a good man, decided to throw food into the river to feed the fishes to prevent them from eating Qu's body. They also sat on dragon boats, and tried to scare the fishes away by the thundering sound of drums aboard the boat and the fierce looking dragon-head in the front of the boat.In the early years of the Chinese Republic, Duan Wu was also celebrated as &Poets' Day&, due to Qu Yuan's status as China's first poet of personal renown.Today, people eat zongzi (the food originally intended to feed the fishes) and race dragon boats in memory of Qu's dramatic death.到: In the north of China, there lies a 6,700-kilometer-long (4,161-mile-long) ancient wall. Now well-known as the Great Wall of China, it starts at the Jiayuguan Pass of Gansu Province in the west and ends at the Shanhaiguan Pass of Hebei Province in the east. As one of the Eight Wonders in the world, the Great Wall of China has become the symbol of the Chinese nation and its culture.Lots of beautiful legends and stories about the Great Wall took place following along the construction, and since that time these stories have spread around the country. Those that happened during construction are abundant, such as Meng Jiangnu's story and the legend of the Jiayuguan Pass. Meng Jiangnu's story is the most famous and widely spread of all the legends about the Great Wall. The story happened during the Qin Dynasty (221BC-206BC). It tells of how Meng Jiangnu's bitter weeping made a section of the Great Wall collapse. Meng Jiangnu's husband Fan Qiliang was caught by federal officials and sent to build the Great Wall. Meng Jiangnu heard nothing from him after his departure, so she set out to look for him. Unfortunately, by the time she reached the great wall, she discovered that her husband had already died. Hearing the bad news, she cried her heart out. Her howl caused the collapse of a part of the Great Wall. This story indicates that the Great Wall is the production of tens of thousands of Chinese commoners.Another legend about the Jiayuguan Pass tells of a workman named Yi Kaizhan in the Ming Dynasty (1368BC-1644BC) who was proficient in arithmetic. He calculated that it would need 99,999 bricks to build the Jiayuguan Pass. The supervisor did not believe him and said if they miscalculated by even one brick, then all the workmen would be punished to do hard work for three years. After the completion of the project, one brick was left behind the Xiwong city gate. The supervisor was happy at the sight of the brick and ready to punish them. However Yi Kaizhan said with deliberation that the brick was put there by a supernatural being to fix the wall. A tiny move would cause the collapse of the wall. Therefore the brick was kept there and never moved. It can still be found there today on the tower of the Jiayuguan Pass.In addition to the above-mentioned stories about the construction of the Great Wall, there are also plenty of stories about current scenic spots. A famous one is the legend of the Beacon Tower. This story happened during the Western Zhou Dynasty (11th century BC-711 BC). King You had a queen named Bao Si, who was very pretty. King You liked her very much, however Bao Si never smiled. An official gave a suggestion that setting the beacon tower on fire would frighten the King's subjects, and might make the queen smile. King You liked the idea. The subjects were fooled and Bao Si smiled at the sight of the chaos. Later enemies invaded Western Zhou, King You set the beacon tower on fire to ask for help. No subjects came to help because they had been fooled once before. Thus, King Zhou was killed by the enemy and Western Zhou came to an end.
    〖预览〗我的家乡江永县是位于湖南省南部的一个偏僻的小县城,这里没有桂林甲天下的山水,也没有北京多不胜数的文化古迹,但这座小小的山里城却蕴育出了她独一无二的三千文化。  千家峒乡  千家峒瑶族乡位于江永县正北方。作为江永县重要的自然风景区,千家峒以它独特的瀑布风光吸引了无数游客。就拿龙潭瀑布来说,龙潭瀑布其实是个瀑布群,除了一些可爱的小瀑布以外,最美的就是大龙潭瀑布和小龙潭瀑布了。大龙潭瀑布较大,清澈的水流从高处冲下来,与岩石撞击出无数晶莹的水花,给人一种浩浩荡荡的感觉,好像能震动天地似的,仿佛是一位威武的将军再向我们讲述他当年的功绩,瀑布旁的岩石上滋生着一些生机盎然的绿色植物,相比之下,更显出瀑布的气势磅礴;小龙潭瀑布比大龙潭瀑布稍小一……【】    〖预览〗《中国的茶文化》今天,阳光明媚,我们怀着愉快的心情,来到茶场参观。茶是多年生常绿本植物,有着悠久的历史,听说是我们中国最早利用茶树,原产于我国西南地区。目前资料表明,全国有10个省区198处发现野生大茶树。一走进茶厂,就看见一排排整齐的茶树,茶叶密密麻麻,有的是椭圆形,有的是披针形。茶叶的边有细锯齿,嫩叶的背面有毛茸茸 的毛,不仔细观察还发现不了呢!种子的形状千姿百态,有的像南瓜,有的像葫芦,还有的恰似盛开的莲花。茶花在空闲的时候便开花,今天我们看到的茶花是白色的也杂有黄色。&白色的花朵皎洁朴素,象征着茶花纯洁无私。&别以为只有人才有名字,茶也有名字。有的是根据样子来起的,如瓜片.珠茶.眉茶.碧螺茶.蟠毫……【】    〖预览〗
  阅读下面的材料,按照要求写一篇不少于800字的文章。(60分)
  前不久,全国高校200多位英语教师云集上海,批阅26万专业英语四级卷。一道关于端午节的试题四问:一问屈原的性别?回答非男即女;二问:屈原生活的年代?答东周西汉的,南唐北宋的,[末民初的,花样繁多;三问:屈原之死?答被国王一刀砍了脑袋的,被皇帝绑上绞刑架的,答失足落水的有之。四问:投粽之意?相对集中:因为粽子是屈原的最爱,屈原托梦给朋友,说他馋粽子了,而水晶宫里只有海鲜的段子....。.四个题答错了近一半。对于这则材料,你有什么感受、联想和思考?
  守护传统,丰富内涵
  英语专业四级的考生,想必对西方文明已然十分了解熟悉,可是他们却对我们的传统文化……【】
  推荐专题:
  〔传统文化的英语作文〕
  传统文化的英语作文所属栏目:〖〗〖〗
  “传统文化的英语作文”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  作文网提供的传统文化的英语作文由网友原创或转发,若传统文化的英语作文侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
https://www.unjs.com/
上一篇作文范文: 下一篇作文范文:
传统文化的英语作文相关作文范文

我要回帖

更多关于 传统文化英文作文 的文章

随机推荐