资源篮中还没有资源,赶紧挑选吧!
ID:3714213
资源大小:151KB
审核人:英语孟祥敏
Unit2What time do you usually go to school?教案,教学目标,教学重点,难点及教学过程齐全。
扫一扫手机阅读更方便
预览已结束,查看全部内容需要下载哦~
扫码支付,立即下载
扫一扫手机阅读更方便13-14初中英语多媒体教学课件:Unit&4&What&time&do&you&go&to&school&Section&AB(鲁教版五四制,六下)(30张ppt)&&新目标
下载地址::()
资料下载说明::
1、本网站完全免费,后即可以下载。每天登陆还送下载点数哦^_^
2、资料一般为压缩文件,请下载后解压使用。建议使用IE浏览器或者搜狗浏览器浏览本站,不建议使用傲游浏览器。
3、有任何下载问题,请。视频及打包资料为收费会员专用(20元包年,超值!),网站大概需要6万/年维护费。
文件简介::
Unit4Whattimedoyougotoschool?SectionALeadinWhattimeisit?PresentationThreeo’clock.6gotobedB.gotoschoolC.gethomeD.runE.takeashowerF.getupG.havebreakfast7Matchtheactivitieswiththepictures.5PAIRWORKWhendopeopleusually…?Peopleusually…inthemorning.intheafternoon.intheevening.havebreakfastdohomeworkgohomehavedinnergotobedgotobedhavedinnerdohomeworktakeashowerWhattimedoyouusually…?Iusually…at….Whattimedoeshe/sheusually…?He/Sheusually…at…RickHeusuallytakesashoweratninepm.WhattimedoesRickusuallytakeashower?p.m.2dRole-playtheconversation.Interviewer:Scotthasaninterestingjob.Heworksataradiostation.Scott,whattimeisyourradioshow?Scott:Fromtwelveo’clockatnighttosixo’clockinthemorning.Interviewer:Whattimedoyouusuallygetup?Scott:Ateightthirtyatnight.ThenIeatbreakfastatnine.Interviewer:That’safunnytimeforbreakfast!Scott:Yeah.Afterthat,Iusuallyexerciseatabouttentwenty.Interviewer:Whendoyougotowork?Scott:Ateleveno’clock,soI’mneverlateforwork.getup?―Whattimedoyouusuallytakeashower?havebreakfast?getupat5:00.―Iusuallytakeashowerat…havebreakfastat…Summarygetup?―WhattimedoesRicktakeashower?havebreakfast?getsupat5:00.―Hetakesashowerat…hasbreakfastat…Proverbs:Timeismoney.Timeislife.Timeisflying.Soeverybodyshouldmakefulluseoftime.3aWriteanswersorquestions.Usealways,usuallyornever.1.Whattimedoyougetuponschooldays?Iusuallygetupat7:00.2.WhattimedoesRickalwaysgetup?Rickalwaysgetsupat6:20.3.Whattimedoyouhavebreakfast?Ialwayshavebreakfastat7:00.4.WhattimedoesAnnausuallyeatbreakfast?Annanevereatsbreakfast.5.Whattimedoesyourbestfriendgotoschool?He/Sheusuallygoestoschoolat8:00.―______timedoyougetup?―Igetup____sixo’clock.2.―Whattimedoyougotoschool?―Igotoschoolatsix_________.(6:45)3.Helenusually_______breakfastatseventen.(eat)4.―Whattime______hetakeashower?―At8o’clockintheevening.Whatateatsdoesforty-fivePracticeHomeworkWriteacompositionaboutyourdailylife.Unit4Whattimedoyougotoschool?SectionBLeadininthemorningintheafternoonintheeveningeatbreakfasteatdinnergotobeddohomeworkPeopleusuallyeatbreakfastinthemorning.Whendopeopleusuallyeatbreakfast?PresentationWhendoesTonyusuallygetup?AskandanswerWhendoesTonyusuallyeatbreakfast?AskandanswerWhendoesTonyusuallygotoschool?AskandanswerWhendoesTonyusuallygohomeafterschool?AskandanswerWhendoesTonyusuallyeatdinner?AskandanswerWhendoesTonyusuallydohomework?AskandanswerWhendoesTonyusuallygotobed?AskandanswerTony’sday.2bTonyandMaryarebrotherandsister.Theyhavehealthyandunhealthyhabits.Whoishealthier?Circlethehealthyactivities.3aNumberthesesentencesinordertomakeastoryaboutadailyroutine.Iusuallyexercisefromsixfifteentoseven.Ialwaysgetupearlyatsix.Afterthat,Ialwaysbrushmyteethandgotoschoolateight.ThenIquicklyhaveashowerandeatbreakfast.Ihavelunchataquartertotwelve.Igethomefromschoolathalfpastfouranddomyhomework.Ihaveaveryhealthylife.Ihavedinneratseventhirty.Igotobedatten..我早上5点起床。I______________at5:00inthe________.2.Mary晚上7点做作业。Mary________________at7:00inthe_________.3.――你什么时候回家?―Whendoyou___________________?――我下午6点回家。―I________________at6:00inthe_________.4.Tony什么时候睡觉?When_______Tony___________________?5.他晚上9点睡觉。He_________________at9:00intheevening.getupdoeshomeworkmorningafternoongohomegotobeddoesgoestobedgohomeeveningPractice完成句子HomeworkWriteacompositionaboutyourfather’sormother’sdailylife.Attention:Theuseofthethirdpersonsingularverbs.
亲!请或新用户?
本站声明:书利华教育网资料为本站收集、购买整理或网友上传,不能保证版权问题,如有侵犯,请发邮件联系无条件删除,谢谢。
CopyRight&书利华教育网
------E-mail:#qq.com(#改为@即可) QQ:
旺旺:lisi355
联系:广东省清远市清新区第一中学 侯剑东
欢迎合作与交流!听了很受益
这位老师各环节的衔接堪称教科书式的,受益
这位教师授课条理,各环节衔接紧密,过渡自然,教师积极创设情境,学生在不知不觉中学会使用目标语言!
视频时长:
视频版本:
相关专辑:
您正在观看的是视频【初中七年级英语What time do you go to school教学视频】。如果您觉得该视频很不错请别忘了将该视频进行转发,让更多的人一起分享!请记住我们的网站【教视网 http://www.sp910.com/】,大量收录国家级和各省市优质课、展示课、公开课等名师课堂实录以及从互联网搜集精选的经典教学视频,为广大教师朋友提供一个优质而便捷的视频观看平台。
分类帮助中心七年级下册Unit2 What time do you go to school?课文过关测试卷
单选题(本大题共小题,
1.(本小题6分)
What time &&&&&& your father &&&&&& dinner?
特殊疑问句&
2.(本小题6分)
&I usually &&&&&& at 7:00. School starts(开始) at 7:55.&Oh, but school starts at 8:55 here.
3.(本小题6分)
Mary is a good girl and she &&&&& twice(两次) a day.
动词时态:一般现在时&
4.(本小题6分)
Tony is never late &&&&&& class.
5.(本小题6分)
Tom likes eating apples because they &&&&&& good.
6.(本小题6分)
&&&&&& I am at home on the weekend, I usually help my mother with the housework.
填空题(本大题共小题,
7.(本小题4分)
根据提示完成句子(每空一词)
&What time ____ Jack get ____(穿上衣服)?
&At____ ____(8:40).
特殊疑问句&
时间表达法&
8.(本小题5分)
根据提示完成句子(每空一词)
&When ____ you ____ ____ ____ (做你的作业)?
&I usually do my homework ____ the evening.
特殊疑问句&
9.(本小题5分)
根据提示完成句子(每空一词)
&Does your brother ____ ____ (起床) early ____ ____ (在周末)?
&No, he ____ gets up early. He always sleeps until 11 o&clock in the morning.
副词的用法&
10.(本小题6分)
根据提示完成句子(每空一词)
My sister often ____ ____ ____(洗淋浴) at 9:00 in the evening.
11.(本小题8分)
根据提示完成句子(每空一词)
My brother wants ____ ____ ____ ____(散步) with us after supper.
实义动词用法&
12.(本小题3分)
根据提示完成句子(每空一词)
She has a ____(组) of friends and she is very happy.
名词修饰语&
13.(本小题4分)
根据提示完成句子(每空一词)
Liu Xiang ____(锻炼) hard every day, so he can run fast.
实义动词用法&
14.(本小题4分)
根据提示完成句子(每空一词)
What a ____(fun) time to see movies!
形容词的用法&
15.(本小题4分)
根据提示完成句子(每空一词)
I don&t like ____ ____(吃得快). It ____ good ____(对&&没好处) health.
副词的用法&
实义动词用法&
16.(本小题4分)
根据提示完成句子(每空一词)
Either his parents ____ his brother____(walk) the dog(遛狗) after dinner.
17.(本小题11分)
根据提示完成句子(每空一词)
&& Jenny gets up early in the morning. She has her breakfast and then ____(go) to school. She walks to the bus station and takes a bus. She gets to school at about ____ ____ ____(7:30).
&& Jenny is never late for school. She likes her school and works hard. Classes ____(begin) at 8:00. She has six ____(class) every day. Jenny is good at all her lessons, and she likes English best.
&& Usually Jenny has lunch at school. She ____ ____(回家) at five in the afternoon. ____(有时), she helps her friends with____(they) lessons. After supper she usually watches TV news. Then she does her homework. She goes to bed at ____(大约) 9:30. Jenny is a good girl.
副词的用法&
实义动词用法&
数词的用法&
18.(本小题6分)
根据第17题(上题)的文章内容回答问题(请将其对应的选项填入横线内,如A)____
How many hours is Jenny at school?
A.She is at school for seven hours.
B.She is at school for seven and a half hours.
C.She is at school for eight hours.
D.She is at school for nine and a half hours.
细节理解题&
预览时间还剩
或者,立即2015年Unit 2 What time do you go to school课堂练习题及答案|试题|试卷|初一|七年级|新目标英语
按教材浏览:
当前位置:>>>>>2015年Unit 2 What time do you go to school课堂练习题及答案详细
2015年Unit 2 What time do you go to school课堂练习题及答案
2015年Unit 2 What time do you go to school课堂练习题及答案
初一|七年级
新目标英语
☆☆☆☆☆
新审定人教版七年级英语下册
本站所有资源永久免费下载,不用注册!点击顶部的教材,可以浏览相应教材的最新资源.点击上面"进入下载地址列表"链接,进入下载地址