I know you know that it's true
I don't know why we're so restless
I don't know why we're so restless
该歌曲需使用客户端付费下载
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
举报电话:010- 举报邮箱:Common English Phrases Translated into Other LanguagesCabin bags and hold luggage | easyJet Baggage > Cabin bags and hold luggage" />
Book a flight
Cabin bags and hold luggage
Cabin bag allowance
Maximum size: 56cm x 45cm x 25cm, including handles and wheels
Squeeze in just enough for a weekend away. Cabin bags should be placed in the overhead lockers (or if small enough under the seat in front of you).
If the lockers are full, and your bag is the correct size, we&ll put it into the aircraft hold for free.
Additional under seat bag
Maximum size: 45cm x 36cm x 20cm.&
For easyJet Plus cardholders, FLEXI fare, Up Front or Extra Legroom customers only.
A smaller bag, like a laptop bag or handbag that you store under the seat in front of you.
Accessories
Additional cabin items
As well as your cabin bag, you&re allowed to bring some extra things into the cabin.
e.g. umbrella, overcoat, crutches, walking stick, one standard shopping bag of duty free goods bought at the airport
Hold luggage allowance
Maximum total size (length + width + height) = under 275cm
Each customer including children and infants can buy up to three hold bags. A standard hold bag is 23kg (for new bookings made from 15 November 2017)*. You can buy extra weight in 3kgs units, up to a maximum of 32kg per bag.
Infants booked to travel on an adult&s lap cannot add hold luggage.
If you&re travelling with family or friends on the same flight and booking, you can pool your total weight allowance.
No single item can weigh more than 32kg.
We've got new bag options to suit every kind of trip:
15kg bag. The smart choice for a short break.
23kg standard bag. If you're going away for a little longer our standard bag is the perfect choice. Available to buy from 15 November 2017.
Up to 32kg bag. For those who pack everything except the kitchen sink.
*If you made your booking before 15 November 2017 and bought a 20kg hold bag our new bag policy will not affect your booking and your bag allowance will remain 20kg.
This video explains the easyJet hold luggage policy, including your allowances and any costs for exceeding them. Remember, although there is a charge for each hold item, it's always cheaper to book hold luggage online or via our customer service team before you arrive at the airport.
Enjoy the freedom of no cabin bag in the airport. Hands Free - hassle free!
Drop off your cabin bag at our Bag Drop desks when you arrive at the airport where your cabin bag will be tagged as priority and will be looked after through to the arrival airport.
Maximum bag size (length + width + height) = 56cm x 45cm x 25 cm, including handles and wheels.
Prices: &5 per person each way/ &12 for a group bundle each way. We take card payments at our Bag Drop desks. Any cash payments are processed at our Customer Service desk.
You can carry a small under the seat laptop or hand bag on board with you.
Duty free items purchased in the airport can be taken on board.
A small plastic bag will be given to you at Bag Drop to place any valuable & essential items for your flight.
Pass through security without having to unpack your bag or be restricted on the amount of liquids.
At the Boarding gate there is no rush to board to find a space for your cabin bag however you can board first after Speedy Boarding by presenting your Hands Free tag to our ground crew.
At Arrivals your bag will be among the first to be delivered the baggage belt.&
The easiest and cheapest way to do this is online or via our App when you book your flights. You can also add them after you&ve booked in , or during online check-in.
You can also do it at the airport, but it does cost a little more. See .
When you add hold luggage to your booking we add a bag to both your outbound and return journey. Once you&ve booked hold luggage we&re unable to offer you a refund should you change your mind.&If you want to buy hold luggage for only one sector of your journey you&ll be unable to do that online.
If you&ve already checked in you can still add hold luggage to your booking in . Once you&ve added your luggage simply reprint your boarding passes.
It&s important that you buy the right amount of weight before you fly. You can add extra weight to your hold luggage booking at any time before you fly. &It&s easier and cheaper to do this online via . If your hold luggage weighs more than your allowance when you arrive at the airport we charge you a fee for each 1kg of excess weight. (See ).
Label your luggage with your name, destination address, email and phone number, and remove tags from previous flights. It&s also advisable to put a copy of your address inside your bag. Avoid packing valuables in your hold luggage and secure handles and loose straps to avoid any damage. It&s best to carry medicine, money and important travel documents in your cabin bag.
Some items are not allowed in the cabin or hold luggage. See
for guidance.
Chat to us
We&re available 8am & 8pm daily and you can do everything through chatting with us that you can do if you call us, including taking secure payments. If we&re busy please refresh your page
See more in Baggage
Manage Bookings
Change your name, flight, seats or add hold luggage online.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语儿歌how are you 的文章

随机推荐