all of a piecee of 和 a patch of 都是一片、一块的意思,两者有什么区别呢?

请选择错误类型(可多选):
其他错误(选填):补丁搜索:
> 迷失地带之普里皮亚季的召唤
迷失地带之普里皮亚季的召唤(S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat)天邈简体中文汉化包(本汉化包适用于迷失地带之普里皮亚季的召唤任意版本的游戏,不过我们推荐您将游戏升级到最新版以后再使用本汉化,安装后即可直接进入游戏。)(感谢游侠论坛天邈汉化组的原创制作)
==&&由800vod提供==&&由51mag提供==&&由99DDD提供
玩家还下载了这些补丁
游戏运行必备补丁
最新更新TOP10
1&&2&&3&&4&&5&&6&&7&&8&&9&&10&
年度最热门TOP10
本周关注TOP10
最新更新TOP10
年度最热门TOP10
1&&2&&3&&4&&5&&6&&7&&8&&9&&10&&
本周关注TOP10
最新更新TOP10
年度最热门TOP10
本周关注TOP10
最新更新TOP10
年度最热门TOP10
本周关注TOP10
最新更新TOP10
年度最热门TOP10
本周关注TOP10
最新更新TOP10
年度最热门TOP10
本周关注TOP10
最新更新TOP10
年度最热门TOP10
本周关注TOP10
最新更新TOP10
年度最热门TOP10
本周关注TOP10
最新更新TOP10
年度最热门TOP10
本周关注TOP10
热门攻略专辑
热门补丁推荐
周人气排行榜
精品手机游戏
精彩高清图推荐
| 增值电信业务经营许可证 浙B2- |
浙网文[1 | CopyRight (C)
ALi213.Net All Right Reserved 游侠网 版权所有已解决问题
a patch of是什么意思是?请帮忙
a patch of是什么意思是
浏览次数:376
用手机阿里扫一扫
最满意答案
a&patch&of:一块,一片|一块a&Patch&Of&Sky:想你的天空a&patch&of&grass:一块草地例句a&spin&on&a&patch&of&ice.卡车在一片冰地上打滑了。The&lorry&went&into&a&spin&on&a&patch&of&ice.卡车在一片冰地上打滑了。We&run&into&a&patch&of&thick&fog&just&outside&edinburgh.我们就在爱丁堡城外遇到了浓雾。&Wow!&&&She&cried&as&we&strolled&by&a&patch&of&multicolored&wildflowers.&哇!!&她大叫到因为我们已经漫步进了一片五彩缤纷的花海。
答案创立者
以企业身份回答&
正在进行的活动
生意经不允许发广告,违者直接删除
复制问题或回答,一经发现,拉黑7天
快速解决你的电商难题
店铺优化排查提升2倍流量
擅长&nbsp 店铺优化
您可能有同感的问题
扫一扫用手机阿里看生意经
问题排行榜
当前问题的答案已经被保护,只有知县(三级)以上的用户可以编辑!写下您的建议,管理员会及时与您联络!
server is ok|  
|  
|  
|  
|  
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 7044|回复: 9
[已解决}MO停止工作A component of the Skyrim Script Extender ,请帮忙翻译一下!谢谢
主题帖子积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1476, 距离下一级还需 524 积分
本帖最后由 紫羽 于
16:25 编辑
重装系统之前能玩的。重装了系统win7-64后,一打开MO运行就出现这“A component of the Skyrim Script Extender ”,
运行LOOT0.8.1也出错。不通过MO运行游戏正常。网上找到个方法,是英文的看不懂,帮忙看一下!
RecommendationsDownload and install the latest archive:Place all *.exe and *.dll files into &skyrim&\ (not the data directory!). Should be three files (i.e., skse_1_9_32.dll, skse_loader.exe, and skse_steam_loader.dll).Install skse scripts into Mod Organizer.
Click the Archive
button.Browse to and select the downloaded skse archive.In the manual installation prompt, right-click data and select Set data directory. It should say it Looks good, and not say No game data at top level.Click OK
Create the SKSE ini file OR download and install it from .
Right-click the SKSE mod in Mod Organizer and select Open in explorer.Open the SKSE folder or create one if one does not exist.In the SKSE folder, create skse.ini and paste inside it the following:
[General]ClearInvalidRegistrations=1[Display]iTintTextureResolution=2048[Memory]DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768ScrapHeapSizeMB=256Restart MO; if SKSE is installed correctly, MO will detect it and show in the executables drop down. Use the SKSE executable when launching Skyrim from MO from now on.& && &Notice:Be sure to add the [Memory] section above. This enables Sheson's memory patch which will be needed for later mods and a more stable Skyrim.
Related Videos:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------重装了几次系统和游戏后找到原因了!原来是因为装了“火绒”这个杀毒软件而冲突,把它卸载了就好了!
主题帖子积分
SKSE doesn't work with Mod Organizer -& &Acomponent of the Skyrim Scripts Extender has stopped working&
So, I installed Skyrim, installed SKSE (1.7.1) correclty, downloaded MO and wanted to test if i can run SKSE through MO but as i tried to launch SKSE via MO, the black window opens but crashes instantly giving me the message: &Acomponent of the Skyrim Scripts Extender has stopped working&
If i open SKSE via skse_loader.exe it works fine. I don't want to use NMM and I'm loosing my mind because SKSE is not working with MO! Please help, otherwise I don't know what to do
正在显示第 1 - 6 条,共 6 条留言
Spectre9000& &日上午7:45
did you set it up in executables in MO?
drive letter\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Skyrim\skse_loader.exe in the Binary path
also put & -forcesteamloader& in arguments path, without quotes and with a space before the &-&
if nothin else, i guess try reinstalling skse and setting it up in MO again
Ilja& &日上午7:47
Do you have active ENB in your Data folder?
Bone 313& &日上午8:51
I set it up as you said but it didn't change anything, same error as before. Even reinstalled SKSE and MO but still the same thing :/
Nope, i have a clean, new installed skyrim folder with no ENBs or anything, just SKSE
Spectre9000& &日上午9:49
not sure why there would be problems with a fresh install of SKSE and MO/Skyrim
i guess you could look at
and see if anything different from what you did is there
Kelvy& &日上午9:52
Click on cogs in MO
Click on SKSE
In Binary row, click on button .....
Search for C:/drive/steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/TESV
Click on modify
Close window
SKSE should be in row next to RUN
最后由 Kelvy 编辑于; 日上午9:52
Bone 313& &日下午7:18
Oh my god, thank you so much Spectre, i made it working with your help! Dumb as I am, forgot the skse.ini file -.-'
But thank you all for your help, i'd be crying under my desk if it wasn't for you ^^
主题帖子积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1247, 距离下一级还需 753 积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1247, 距离下一级还需 753 积分
最后一句是:
4楼大神,我谢死你了,在你点拨后我搞定ta了!我真是dumb,把skse。ini文件忘了。
wiki第三行第3点,在skse文件夹里创建skse。ini,在里面填入下面的信息:略。。。
主题帖子积分
谢谢楼上的,我的有SKSE.ini文件,也还是出错啊!
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 343, 距离下一级还需 257 积分