阅读已结束,下载本文到电脑
想免费下载本文?
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,积分每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
关于英语生病说法书上有I have a fever/cold/cough/headache/toothache/stomachache/runny nose/bloody nose...I have an insect bite/earacheI have eye trouble问:为什么eye trouble就不能加a或an呢?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
trouble 一般都是不可数的.作麻烦,疑问讲.参考question 问题 可以说one question two question.trouble 麻烦 有一些麻烦(问题) 不会具体说几个 其实很多都是固定搭配啦像你举例的 I have a fever/cold/cough/headache/toothache/stomachache/runny nose/bloody nose...除了用have a fever /cold/cough/headache/toothache/stomachache/runny nose/bloody nose...之外 也可以说get a cold等等这些是具体的哪里不舒服,简单的说生病是get sick
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
trouble在这里不可数哇!
扫描下载二维码【图文】NCE1_lesson61-62(共14页)_百度文库
赠送免券下载特权
10W篇文档免费专享
部分付费文档8折起
每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
NCE1_lesson61-62(共14页)
阅读已结束,下载本文到电脑
想免费下载本文?
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,积分每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢[ID:4-4128714]专题01 名词-备战2018年中考之破解英语丢分题(解析版)
当前位置:
[ID:4-4128714]专题01 名词-备战2018年中考之破解英语丢分题(解析版)
5个学币 (或普通点1个)
同分类其他资源
资料简介:
==================资料简介======================(2017
四川南充)—Are you thirsty—Yes, please give us ___________.A. three bottle water
B. three bottle of waterC. three bottles of water
D. three bottles of waters【参考答案】C掌握不可数名词具体数量的表达法是做这道题的关键,不可数名词本身含义上不可数,没有复数形式,但也可以表示复数概念,即把量词变为复数形式,且量词和不可数名词之间必须有of。很多同没有掌握住这一点,导致出错。要表示不可数名词的具体数量,其前必须用"计量名词+of"短语,但计量名词有单、复数之分。例如:a/one cup of tea 一杯茶 two bags of rice 两袋米three glasses of water 三玻璃杯水a piece of paper 一张纸a tin of Coca Cola 一罐可口可乐做题时切忌直接在不可数名词后直接加s,另外需记牢"数词+量词+ of +不可数名词"结构。不可数名词一般情况下,专有名词、物质名称、抽象名词为不可数名词。不可数名词一般没有复数形式,但有些名词在不同的语境下有不同的含义,从而也表现出可数与不可数性。1. 常见的不可数名词不能用具体的数字来表示。cotton棉花,food食物,hair头发,health健康,ice冰,wind风================================================压缩包内容:专题01 名词-备战2018年中考之破解英语丢分题(解析版).doc
试卷类型:二轮复习/专题资料
资料版本:通用
适用地区:全国
文件大小:624.61KB
所属汇编/书籍
下载与使用帮助
21世纪教育
中小学教师帮一、选择题1.He’s a ____teacher . He teaches very _______.A.well….good
B.good ….well
C.good ….good2.Please shake hands _____little Amy .A. with
C.at3.The big ship is sailing ____GuangZhou .A. for
C.with4.The boys of class one____running on the playground .A.are
C.am5.We often watch tevevision ______Saturday.A.at
C.on6.______toast has the tall man got ?A. How many
B. How much
C.Are there7This _____is for you .A.a half apple
B.half a apple
C.half an apple8.He is often late _____school .A. for
C.in9.I ‘d like to talk____Mr.Green after class .A. about
C.with10.Let’s talk _____the tiger .A.to
C.about11.Her brother can play______A. a guitar
C.the guitar12.The dog is chasing the duck . The duck is _____the dog .A.beside
B.in front of
C.behind13.What ____your uncle _____?He’s a drive .A. do ….do
B.does….does
C.does ….do14.How many____are there in the baskets?There are fourA.tomato
B. tomatoes
C.tomatos15.Write _____your favorite pet now .A.about
C. with16.Would you like _____orange juice ?A. any
C.an17.She’s tired _____hambutgersA.at
C.of18. I go to school_____foot .A.to
C.with19.There is ______office block near the marketA.a
C.an20.Do yoi like to play _____?A.card
C.a card21.My father is talking ____my class teacher now .A. at
C.about22.We are _____in the playground .A. run
C.running23.These ____are very largeA.roof
C.roofs24._____the fish farm , we can do the fishingA.At
C.In25.It’s time____do the cleaningA. to
C. for26.They are cleaning the classroon. Don’t walk ____the classroomA.to
C.in27.The plant’s _____are longA.root
B. rooster
C.roots28.Is the Knife sharp ____blunt ? it’s sharpA.and
C.but29._____Coke is there in the glass ? There’s a little .A.How many
C.How much30.Betty can dance and sing _____.A.good
C.well .二、选词填空1.please _____(get )up .Wendy .Ok , I _______(get) up now2.What _____is ______(day)?
It’s Sunday.3.Let him_____(draw) and _____(paint) on the walll.4.Don’t_____(eat) the cake .5.It’s good at _____(eat) and _____(sleep)6.Are you a student? ---Yes , I am . Peter and I are _____(pupil)7.Mary is ____(sit) in the music room now . Her friends are _____(dance)for _____(she)8._____David like to ____(drink) Coke? No, he _____(like)_______(drink)milk .9.Put the _____(tail) on the paper ______(donkey) They are grey . Thenput ____(they) in the desk .10. What do ____(you) brothers do ? They’re _______(waiter)11. I like _____(peach) ,but my mother likes _______(stawberry)12. Look at our new_________(toothbrush).13. Can Eddie _____(fly) the kite in the park?14. Look at the baby . He’s _____(cry) now .15. My mother’s telephone number _____(be) 16. ______(there be not )any flour in the packet .17. Is he _____(jump) in the playground ? No. he’s_____(run) now .18. There aren’t _____(some) tea in the cup .19. May I have _____(some) soup?20. Let’s _____(walk) on the beach now .21. We don’t like _____(drink) Coke , we like orange juice .22. ____Jim_____(swim) in the river ? No , he isn’t .23. let ____(he)make the birthday cake with you ,please .24. _______(there be) two cupboards in the kitchen?25. what shape _____(do)your brother ______(like) best ?26. What _____(do) your aunt ____(do) ? She is a nurse .27. We like _____(walk) at the beach .28. Peter and Danny _____(has not )any long rulers .29. What _____Alice _____(like) ? She _____(like)new _____(dress )30. _______(there be )any sour lemons on the plate ?三、介词填空(1) A. beside
F.with1. There is a big tree ____the river2.Don’t read ___the sun .3.Don’t stand ___the chair .4.My little girl is playing ____a nice doll .5.Lili is my deskmate .Her bag is ___my bag .6.My sports shoes are ___the bed .(2) on
in1.It’s the class time . Don’t talk _____your classmate .2.We can see a rainbow ____the sky .3.Mary is sitting ____me now .4.Please put your dirty football____the table .5.Mike and Iare having lunch together . Mike is ___me .6.It’s a big apple . There are many big apples ____the tree .(3) to
on1, don’t angry ____your dog .2.I can see many chicks ____the farm .3.Don’t jump _____the fountain4.The packet is full ____oranges5.I visit _____my grandfather every Sunday .四.选词填空1. I am hungry. Can I have some _______________? (water, bread)2. ---What drinks do you like? --- I like _____________ (milk, butter)3. The small tree’s roots are _______________ (long, short)4. I see the fountain, the plants and the ______(swing, swim) in the park.5. I want to buy some rice, some fruit and sugar in the _______________.(class, supermarket)6. _________ (How many, Count the) desks. There are four.7. _________ (How many, Count the) desks? There are four.8. I’ve got five ___________ (stone, stones). How about you?9. What’s in ___________ (the park, park)? Some _______ (pet, pets)10. His cat ________ (likes, like) sleeping very much.11. ___________ (Do, Does) the farmers like the farm?12. ______________ (Do, Don’t) chase the animals.13. Where are the children? _________ (In, On) the farm.14. Here __________ (is, are) some grass. Here __________ (is, are) somesheep.15. How _________ (many, much) moths are there? One.16. The trees(have, has) got long roots.17. ___________(Whose, Who’s) that girl with a kite? Kitty.18. ______________ (Whose, Who’s) kite is that? Kitty’s.19. Look at _______ (Ben, Ben’s) mask. It’s ______ (his, he’s) birthdaypresent.20. Kitty and Alice __________ (have, has) a parrot. _______ (Its, It’s)red.五、找出不是同类的单词。( )1.A.pen
C.ball( )2.A.dog
C.rabbit( )3.A.blue
C.balloon( )4.A.car
C.lion( )5.A.copybook
B.notebook
C.black( )6.A.park
C.desk六、连词成句。1.I may have book a ?________________________________________2.in what is English that ?__________________________________________3.a that’s monkey nice ._____________________________________________4.on http://www.wenku1.com/news/F1B8DB5.htmlwhat’s desk that the ?______________________________________________5.for here’s you rabbit a._______________________________________________七.判断下列句子是否与所给情景内容相同,相同打“√”,不同打“×”( )1.当你想向别人询问一件事的时候,你通常先说:Excuse me.( )2.当我们在寻找自己的钱包时,我们会说:What’s your purse?( )3.当我们去朋友家做客,进门时应该有礼貌地询问一声:come in( )4.当我们向别人借阅物品时,我们应说:Can I have a look ?( )5.我想把一本笔记本给高山时,会说:Here’s a notebook for you.( )6.你猜测杨玲的伞在教室,会说:Perhaps you umbrella is on theclassroom.( )7.你想问迈克是否喜欢红色,会问:Do you like red ?( )8.当你收到同学送给你的礼物时,你会对这位同学说:Not at all.( )9.当你想知道怎么用英语表达某件物品时,你会问:What’s thisEnglish?八、翻译。1.一支圆珠笔_______________
2.那只老虎_______________3.我的玩具熊_______________
4.看一看_______________5.他的钥匙_______________
6.here you are_______________7.How lovely!_______________
8.That’s OK._______________9.come in_______________
10.over there_______________五年级易错1【典型呈现】There ______ any water in the glass.A. aren’t
C. is【解题分析】本题是“there be结构 + 不可数名词”的否定句。1、water“水”是不可数名词,液体都是不可数名词,be动词只能用is;2、some“一些”用于肯定句,any“一些”只能用于否定句和一般疑问句,而题中是any,所以is要变成否定形式isn’t。【参考答案】B【变式突破】—Is there ______ juice in the bottle?—No, there ______ some milk in it.A. is
C. is【参考答案】C适用年级:5A Unit2适用知识点:there be结构 ;some与any的用法区别2【典型呈现】—Who’s that speaking?—______A. I’m Nancy.
B. She’s Nancy.
C. This is Nancy speaking.【解题分析】电话用语。问电话那端是谁,一般用Who’s that speaking?或Who’s that? 回答则用This is ,, speaking.或This is Nancy. 不能问Who are you? 答句也不能说I’m ,,询问“我可以和,,,,通电话吗?”可以问:May I speak to ,,?【参考答案】C【变式突破】—______?—This is Mike speaking.A. Are you Mike?
B. Who’s that speaking?
C. May I speak to Mike?【参考答案】C适用年级:5B Unit2适用知识点:电话用语3【典型呈现】—How do you feel now?—I feel ______.—Let me see. Oh, you’ve got a ______.A. fever, cold
B. cough, fever
C. cold, fever【解题分析】I feel“我感觉”后应接形容词,形容词的中文一般都是“,,,,的”;而I’ve got“我有,我得到”后应接名词,名词一般可用a/an来修饰。本题中fever意为“发烧”是名词;cough意为“咳嗽”也是名词;而cold是一个比较特殊的词,它既是形容词“寒冷的”,又是名词“伤风,感冒”,所以I feel和I’ve got后均可以接cold。【参考答案】C【变式突破】—What’s wrong with Mike?—He’s got ______.A. a headache
C. a earache【参考答案】A适用年级:5B Unit2适用知识点:I feel后接形容词;I’ve got后接名词4【典型呈现】It’s twelve o’clock. It’s time ______ lunch.A. to
C. with【解题分析】It’s time for ,,和It’s time to ,,都表示“是该,,,,的时候了”。但是for后可接名词,如for class/school/breakfast/lunch/supper/dinner/bed等;而to后接动词原形,如to have lunch/go to school等。【参考答案】B【变式突破】It’s nine o’clock. It’s time ______ go to bed.A. to
C. in【参考答案】A适用年级:5B Unit7适用知识点:It’s time ,,5【典型呈现】—What’s behind the door?—______.A. It’s an umbrella.
B. There’s a umbrella.
C. There’s an umbrella.【解题分析】1、What’s+介词短语,是问“什么地方有什么”,答句用“There be结构”表示“有,,,,”;如果What’s this/that+介词短语,则是明确指问“什么地方的这个/那个东西是什么”,答句就必须用“It’s ,,”。2、umbrella是元音字母u开头的单词,所以前面的冠词必须用an。【参考答案】C【变式突破】—What’s that under the bed?—______a pair of shoes.A. There’s
C. They’re【参考答案】B适用年级:5A Unit2适用知识点:What’s in/on/behind/under/near ,,?的答句6【典型呈现】I like taking photos. My brother has ______ hobby.A. same
C. the same【解题分析】same通常与the连用,表示“相同的,,,,”,如the same hobby/colour/age/class/school等。序数词first等也通常与the连用。【参考答案】C【变式突破】Helen likes orange. Her mother likes ______ colour.A. the some
C. the same【参考答案】C适用年级:5适用知识点:7【典型呈现】—Shall we meet ______ three o’clock ______ the afternoon?—Oh, I’m very busy today. Let’s meet ______ Wednesday afternoon.A. in
C. at【解题分析】“在几点”用介词at;“在上午/下午/晚上”用介词in;“在星期几、在星期几的上午/下午/晚上”都用介词on。【参考答案】B【变式突破】We usually watch TV ______ eight ______ Friday evening.A. on
C. on【参考答案】C适用年级:5B适用知识点:8【典型呈现】Mike ______ no paper. He ______ draw pictures.A. can not
C. cannot【解题分析】1、主语Mike是第三人称单数,动词have应该改成第三人称单数形式has;2、情态动词can的否定式是cannot,不能分开写,也可用缩略式can’t。【参考答案】C【变式突破】Nancy ______ like PE. She ______ jump very high.A. don’t; can’t
B. doesn’t; can not
C. doesn’t; cannot【参考答案】C适用年级:5B Unit 4适用知识点:9【典型呈现】Can you help ______ with ______ Maths? ( she )【解题分析】help ,, with ,,是固定形式,一般用help sb. with sth.表示“帮助某人做某事”。help是动词,后面跟人称宾格,组成动宾短语;“某人的Maths”,“某人的”是形容词性物主代词。题目所给的词是she,she的宾格和形容词性物主代词都是her。【参考答案】 her【变式突破】I often help ______ with ______ English. ( they )【参考答案】 their适用年级:5A Unit6适用知识点:10【典型呈现】Helen likes
very much. She ______ well. Look, she ______ in the playground. ( dance )【解题分析】1、like后接动词的ing形式,dance要变成动名词dancing;2、主语she是第三人称单数,动词dance要改成动词的第三人称单数形式dances;3、Look“看”是现在进行时的时态提示语,主语she + be动词is + dance的现在分词dancing。注意:listen“听”、now“现在”也是现在进行时的时态提示语。【参考答案】 is dancing【变式突破】Miss Li ______ many good students. Now, she ______ a English lesson in the classroom. ( have )【参考答案】 is having百度搜索“就爱阅读”,专业资料,生活学习,尽在就爱阅读网92to.com,您的在线图书馆
欢迎转载:
相关推荐:

我要回帖

更多关于 木原音濑 cold fever 的文章

随机推荐