高二英语模块测试试卷完型填空 [来自e网通客户端]
审核人:网校通专供
来源学校:
扫一扫手机阅读更方便扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
一篇高中英语完型的问题As I am now sixteen years old,I have a great many friends.But one of them I like best of all.I've known him since I was a middle school student.He is a man of a sweet and soft temper,but he looks very solemn (严肃).He sometimes appears very old and sometimes very young and bright.But he is always clever.He is pleased by all who know him.He is a learned man.He knows everything.Moreover,his memory is very good.He remembers whatever has happened in the world.He is also a great teacher.He has taught millions of young men.Therefore,he is known to everybody.He is my best teacher rather than my best friend.When I began to go to school,he taught me how to read and write.When I was at middle school,he began to teach me English,history,geography,physics,maths and chemistry.My friend is a patient(有耐心的)man,indeed.Stupid as I am,he is never tired of teaching me.He is always ready to teach me till I am perfectly familiar with my lessons.But there is one thing which you may be surprised to know.Though I have lived with him for a long time.I've never heard his voice.Whenever I ask him questions,he never answers them with his mouth,but shows me the answer on his face.He is not only my best friend,but the best friend of many others,including you of course.I' m sure you also know him quite well and your love for him is great.What is this man then?请问这个人是谁啊?
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
LZ确定是完型填空??
这个人是father父亲
扫描下载二维码你现在的位置 : &
高中英语完形填空相关文章推荐
高中英语完形填空栏目更多分类
英语网推荐阅读
英语最新活动