求解英语六级阅读模拟题题

求解英语题_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,250,501贴子:
求解英语题收藏
1.&&Peter&will&_______&as&managing&director&when&Bill&retires.
A.&take&up
B.&take&over
C.&take&on
D.&take&in
2.&&Mr.&Liu,&_______&at&university&in&Changchun,&works&at&Changhou&Company&now.
A.&whose&wife&I&met
B.&I&met&whose&wife
C.&I&met&his&wife
D.&his&wife&I&met
3.&&—&_______&—&I’m&suffering&from&a&stomachache.
A.&Are&you&feeling&better?
B.&What’s&trouble&with&you?
C.&Is&there&wrong&with&you?
D.&What’s&the&matter&with&you?
4.&&I&want&to&open&a(n)&_______&in&that&bank&tomorrow.
A.&file
B.&account
C.&check
D.&document
5.&&—&I&heard&Tom&failed&in&the&exam.&How&about&Mary?&—&_______
A.&Sorry&to&hear&that.
B.&Bad&luck!
C.&She&came&top.
D.&She’s&very&strict.
6.&&—&Is&there&anything&serious,&doctor?&—&_______
A.&I’m&going&to&have&another&check-up.
B.&The&results&of&the&blood&test&are&wrong.
C.&No.&Just&stay&in&bed&and&drink&more&water.
D.&Yes.&You&can&go&home&tomorrow.
7.&&—&Hello,&may&I&have&an&appointment&with&the&doctor?&—&_______
A.&Sorry,&he&is&busy&at&the&moment.
B.&Why&didn’t&you&call&earlier?
C.&Certainly.&May&I&know&your&name?
D.&Sorry,&he&doesn’t&want&to&see&you.
8.&&—&Must&we&hand&in&our&homework&now?&—&_______
A.&Yes,&you&will.
B.&Yes,&you&mustn’t&.
C.&No,&you&needn’t.
D.&No,&you&mustn’t.
9.&&—&What&symptoms&do&you&have?&—&_______
A.&My&eyes&have&been&red&for&the&past&few&days.
B.&I&have&red&eyes&for&a&few&days.
C.&I&have&a&cold.
D.&I’ve&never&had&any&trouble&with&my&health.
10.&&—&I&couldn’t&find&that&book&in&the&stacks.&Would&you&help&me&to&find&it?&—&_______
A.&Be&careful.&You&can&find&it.
针对成人英语学习者设计的口语课程,实用性职场谈判,出国旅游,留学,生活口语.现免息分期付款,每月606元起!上沪江学口语就是这么方便!
B.&Depend&on&yourself.
C.&I’m&afraid&it’s&taken.
D.&You&must&mistake&it.
11.&&The&doctor&didn’t&_______&the&truth&to&him.
A.&open
B.&expose
C.&reveal
D.&discover
12.&&After&Mr.&Smith&retired,&his&son&took&over&his&company.
A.&史密斯先生退休后,他的儿子接管了他的公司。
B.&在史密斯先生退休前,他的儿子接管了他的公司。
C.&史密斯先生退休是因为他的儿子接管了他的公司。
D.&史密斯先生一退休他的儿子就接管了他的公司。
13.&&In&China,&children&_______&school&at&seven.
A.&has&to&start
B.&must&to&start
C.&have&to&start
D.&can&start
14.&&Unemployment&is&not&the&_______—&the&real&problem&is&the&decline&in&public&morality.
A.&trouble
B.&matter
C.&issue
D.&thing
15.&&He&always&did&well&at&school&_______&having&to&do&part-time&jobs&every&now&and&then.
A.&in&spite&of
B.&regardless&of
C.&on&account&of
D.&in&case&of
16.&&It&happened&_______&Lisa&wasn’t&there&at&that&time.
A.&whether
B.&if
C.&that
D.&why
17.&&We&consider&_______&the&instrument&be&adjusted&each&time&it&is&used.
A.&that&it&necessary
B.&it&necessary&that
C.&necessary&that
D.&necessary&of&it&that
18.&&We’re&using&technology&to&_______&our&levels&of&service.
A.&enhance
B.&extend
C.&expand
D.&amplify
19.&&We&only&moved&house&last&week&and&we&haven’t&settled&in&yet.
A.&我们上星期只搬了家,还没有安定下来。
B.&我们上星期才搬的家,还没有安顿下来呢。
C.&我们上星期搬家了,但是还没有决定搬到什么地方。
D.&我们上星期仅仅是搬家,还不需要安定下来。
20.&&She&knew&that&society&would&_______&her&for&abandoning&her&children.
A.&discuss
B.&blame
C.&say
D.&condemn
登录百度帐号英语题帮忙求解
many favorite art is ______I wrote zbout the efforts to bring stolen cultural relic back to chinaA it  B that  C one  D whichin order to cchange attitudes ____employing women the government is bringing in new lawA about  B of  C toward  D on另外    konwing都什么意思
10-03-28 &
翻译:             许多最喜爱的艺术______I写道&被盗文物带回中国  它那C D的人      为了cchange态度____employing女性政府引进新的法律  一个关于B的C D向    konwing的意思是 一直不知道
请登录后再发表评论!
1.  B. that   此句 that 引导的是个表语从句,其结构是:主语系动词+ that 引导的句子。句意是:我曾写到的,尽力让被偷走的珍贵文物回国。2.  C. toward ( towards )  attitudes towards ....对....的看法;对...的态度. 这是固定搭配。不象其它单词,如opinion 、 view 等,可以用 on /about / of....  句意是: 为了改变对女性用工的态度,政府将(把这一问题)列入新的法律。关于 be known 表示:“已经被知道、被知道”的意思。  knowing 是典know 的现在分词,是:(主语)知道....
请登录后再发表评论!英语习题,求解大家帮帮忙了!
英语习题,求解大家帮帮忙了!题号:11 题型:单选题Students are delighted at the ______ of the summer vacation.a、evidence b、 courage c、 pride d、 approach 题号:12 题型:单选题I’d rather you ______ come here to see the film. It’s really long and boring.a、haven’t b、 don’t c、 didn’t d、 hadn’t 题号:13 题型:单选题The incident gave ______ to an endless debate on whether genetically modified food can be consumed.a、raise b、 rise c、 arise d、 risen 题号:14 题型:单选题:I can’t put up with the ______ lecture any longer, so I left my seat and began to think about the coming vacation.:a、boring b、 worried c、 bored d、 restless 题号:15 题型:单选题Great changes ______ in Shanghai since the beginning of the reform and opening-up policy.a、took place b、 has taken place c、 has been taken place d、 have taken place
题号:16 题型:单选题:I fell down and broke three of my teeth. I wonder how many times I have to come here and get my false teeth ______.a、fix b、 fixing c、 fixed d、 to fix 题号:17 题型:单选题It goes without saying that a real sportsman will never dream ______ cheating in a gamea、to b、 for c、 with d、 of 题号:18 题型:单选题Every time Jane has trouble ______ her car started, Sean will show up to lend a hand.:a、get b、 getting c、 to getting d、 to get 题号:19 题型:单选题What would have happened ______ as far as the river bank?a、if Bob has walked farther b、 if Bob should walk farther c、 had Bob walked farther d、 if Bob walked farther
题号:20 题型:单选题If you had to ______ between staying here alone or going with me, what would you do?:a、arrange b、 differ c、 select d、 choose
d,c,c,a,d,c,a,b,c,c
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语习题,求解大家帮帮忙了!》相关的作业问题
I know that Nina is cleaning her bedroomI believe that music is more useful than artCan you tell me when you usually get upI wang to know how often Wu Qun take
连词成句1 Is,near,the,here,cinema -------Is the camera near here?2 this,Let's,go,park,to,the,afternoon.---------Let's go to the park this afternoon.根据上句写出下句或根据下句写出上
1. foreign2. golden3. tvavelled4. took part in5. can't, because of6. learning, age7. too, much more exercise8. taking a trip around9. joined, at the same time 希
20 B.expect forexpect for指部分和整体的关系,如:你的作文写挺好,除了几处拼写错误.The classroom is nearly empty except for a few chairs.教室几乎是空的,除了几把椅子外.The shirt is ready except for the co
初中英语还是比较基础的 20分钟的话建议你就将自己最擅长的部分 要是新课的话也就是此学生之前没学过这个知识点 可以有导入 也就是先找几个此语法的典型句子 5个就够了 就是让学生有个概念 然后就可以直接介绍了 用途 用法 先说普遍的 再做几道习题 讲解习题 然后和之前学过的联系一下 再说说特殊情况 就可以了 20分钟很短
We don't get off the bus until the bus stops. 再问: 谢了,亲! 再答: 亲,对我的回答满意的话,就给个好评吧。如果还有不清楚的地方,可以跟我继续交流哦。再问: 你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!再问: 问一下哈,怎么才能学好英语,最近总是学不好英语,我很苦恼啊
我们会在天安门下车,在那里我们能够感受到历史与现代最完美的融合.
My pencil-box has two layers
原文(童趣 作者:沈复)余忆童稚时,能张目对日,明察秋毫,见藐小之物,必细察其纹理,故时有物外之趣.夏蚊成雷,私拟作群鹤舞于空中,心之所向,则或千或百,果然鹤也;昂首观之,项为之强.又留蚊于素帐中,徐喷以烟,使之冲烟而飞鸣,作青云白鹤观,果如鹤唳云端,为之怡然称快.余常于土墙凹凸处,花台小草丛杂处,蹲其身,使与台齐;定
英语书后面不是有吗?
prettinessPretty passion太难了,真找不到了.找到和爱情贴点边就不错了.
1.Bring someone/cause2 cause/urge someone to do a some matter3 escape from.Of danger4 increase.5...Inject...6 reduce7 is use to do a some matter8 Be actively pu
1.我在未封闭的轮廓的这一部分上绘画.我在这一点上双击一下,绘画就停止了.2.与“偏移”命令不同的是,“多重偏移”命令可以基于对话框中的设置创造出新的图像来.3.调色板可以从窗口菜单拉出来.4.这项默认设置将使原有的图像根据设置的具体的矢量数据而重置.5.绘画图层中的嵌入图层组只有一个图层,因为原本保存的图像只在单一层
1.makedumplingsuntilmidnight 2.Halloweenchocolate 3.facetheproblemcarefully 4.cleantheroomcleanly 5.aswhiteassnow 6.runasfastastrain 7.ChristmasEve 8.cutthevege
不列颠岛是离欧洲的附近西海岸的一个小组海岛.最大的海岛称不列颠,被分离从法国由英吉利海峡,是只20 英哩宽.它形成英国大陆和包括三个国家:苏格兰在北部,威尔士在西部和英国在南部和东部.海岛在不列颠西边叫做lreland .在不列颠和爱尔兰之间,在爱尔兰海,在人小小岛.不列颠岛由大西洋对西部,和北海围拢对东部.英国有一个
My name is john.I have a good friend.She name is Mary.She does her homework two hours a day.She hardly ever watches TV.She surf the Internet twice a week.She re
借贷本金借贷本金还款终了借贷本金借贷利息还款全借贷还款(利息+本金)净资产增加值已获联邦税务抵免累计已获联邦税务抵免已使用联邦税务抵免
yourselfheartheavymindwithlife

我要回帖

更多关于 最速下降法求解例题 的文章

随机推荐