单项选择题怎么做题

2015年中考英语分块复习题单项选择题(13组)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2015年中考英语分块复习题单项选择题(13组)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2015年中考英语分块复习题单项选择题(13组)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y K J.cOm 2015年中考英语分块复习:单项
单项& 从每题所给的A、B、C、D选项中,选出最佳选项。2015年中考英语分块复习单项选择题强化训练(1) (&& )1. She has got two cats now. _____black and white one is called Rosie and _____brown one Joseph.&&&&&& A. T a&&&&&&&&&&&& B. A; the&&&&&&&&& C. T the&&&&&&& D. A; a(&& )2. If you want to change the world, you have to ______ yourself first.&&&&&& A. enjoy&&&&&&&&&&&& B. check&&&&&&&&&& C. help&&&&&&&&&& D. change(&& )3. He has born in Italy, but he has made China his ______.&&&&&& A. family&&&&&&&&&&& B. address&&&&&&&&& C. house&&&&&&&&& D. home(&& )4. ― What ______ the noise, Bill? &&&&&& ― Sorry, I broke my glass.&&&&&& A. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. was&&&&&&&&&&&& C. has been&&&&&& D. will be(&& )5. My grandpa told a good story, but I told a ______ one.&&&&&& A. good&&&&&&&&&&&& B. better&&&&&&&&&&& C. best&&&&&&&&&& D. worse(&& )6. ― Dad, must we wait until the light becomes green?&&&&&&& ― Yes, I’m afraid we ______. That’s the traffic rule. &&&&&&& A. can&&&&&&&&&&& B. may&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. have to&&&&&&&& D. need(&& )7. ― Hey, Tom. Let’s go swimming.&&&&&&&& ― Just a moment. I ______ a message.&&&&&&& A. send&&&&&&&&&& B. sent&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. am sending&&&& D. have sent(&& )8. ― Excuse me. I’m looking for Be the Best of Yourself.&&&&&&&& ―& Sorry. The book you ask for ______ out.&&&&&&& A. is selling&&&&&&& B. is sold&&&&&&&&&&&& C. was selling&&&& D. will be sold(&& )9. ― What did you get ______ your birthday, Tony?&&&&&&& ― An iPad3, for my aunt.&&&&&&& A. to&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. with&&&&&&&&&& D. for(&& )10. ______ a light when necessary. You will bring light to other people and yourself.&&&&&& A. Try on&&&&&&&&&& B. Get on&&&&&&&&&& C. Turn on&&&&&&&&& D. Put on(&& )11. He thinks himself somebody, but we think him ______.&&&&&& A. nobody&&&&&&&&&& B. anybody&&&&&&&&&&& C. somebody&&&&& D. everybody(&& )12. A friend is someone ______ says, “What! You too? I thought I was the only one!”&&&&&& A. who&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. which&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. what&&&&&&&&& D. whose(&& )13. ―& George, how can you prove the earth is round?&&&&&&&& ― I can’t, sir. ______, I never said it was.&&&&&&& A. Then&&&&&&&&&&& B. However&&&&&&&&&&& C. Besides&&&&&&& D. Instead(&& )14. Do you want to be healthy? ______. Smiling can help you stay healthy.&&&&&&& A. Smile&&&&&&&&&& B. Smiling&&&&&&&&&&&& C. To smile&&&&&& D. Smiled(&& )15. ― Miss Lee, I didn’t catch what you said. Could you tell me ______ again?&&&&&&& ―& OK.&&&&&&& A. what should we take&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. where shall we meet&&&&&&& C. when we would start&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. how we will get there2015年中考英语分块复习单项选择题强化训练(2) (&& )1.& ― I plan to go out for a bicycle trip to Longzhong. But I am afraid I don’t know the_____.&&&&&& ― A map is helpful, I think.&&&&& A. time&&&&&&& B. way&&&&&&& C. weather&&&&&& D. place(&& )2. ― Is Tina an outgoing girl?&&&&& ― No, she’s kind of_____. Her face always turns red when she speaks in public.A. shy&&&&&&&& B. active&&&&&& C. relaxed&&&&&& D. funny(&& )3. ― Show me your homework, Dave.& ― Sorry, Mrs Brown. I’ve_____ it at home.&&&&&& A. missed&&&&&& B. forgotten&&& C. lost&&&&&&&&& D. left(&& )4. ― Excuse me, would you please speak a little more _____?&&&&&& ― Sorry, I thought you could follow me. &&&&&& A. sadly&&&&&&&& B. quickly&&&& C. slowly&&&&&&& D. politely(&& )5. ― What do you often do_______classes to relax yourselves?&&&&& ― We often do eye exercises, listen to music or do some running around the school. &&&&&&& A. in&&&&&&&&&& B. among&&&&&&&&& C. between&&&&&&&&& D. through(&& )6. ― How are you getting along with your classmates? ― Very well. They are all _____ me. &&&&&& A. afraid of&&&&& B. friendly to&&&&&& C. angry with&&&&&&& D. sorry for(&& )7.Many teenagers ______ the old and they often offer their seats to the old on buses.&&&&& A. agree with&&& B. worry about&&&&& C. laugh at&&&&&&&&&& D. care for(&& )8. ― Did you hear a terrible fire happened in the hotel near our school last night?&&&&& ― Yes, it took the firemen an hour to_______ the fire.&&&&& A. put out&&&&&&& B. put down&&&&&&& C. put on&&&&&&&&& D. put off(&& )9. ―It snowed heavily last night. Is everyone in our class here today?  &&&&& ― Yes, and _______ of us was late for school this morning.& &&&&& A. none&&&&&&&&&& B. neither&&&&&&&& C. all&&&&&&&&&&& D. either(&& )10. ― Who ran ______ of all in the sports meeting? ― Hector did, I think. &&&&&& A. fast&&&&&&&&&&& B. faster&&&&&&&&& C. the fastest&&&&&& D. most fast(&& )11. ― How do you like the concert given by F.L.R.?&&&&&& ― Exciting, ______ one piece of the music wasn’t played quite well.&&&&&& A. though&&&&&&&& B. because&&&&&&&& C. so&&&&&&&&&&&& D. and(&& )12. ― We all went to the cinema except you last night. Why didn’t you come?&&&& ― Because I ______ that movie twice. &&&&& A. have watched&& B. had watched&&&&& C. was watching&& D. would watch(&& )13 ― Driving less, walking more is good for our health.&&&&&& ― So I’d rather_____ an hour’s walk to work than consider ______ a car. &&&&& A. take, drive&&&&& B. take, to drive&&&& C. take, driving&& D. taking, driving(&& )14. ― Don’t you see the sign “No Parking!” on the right?&&&&&& ― Sorry, I didn’t. But now I know parking______ here. &&&&& A. wasn’t allowed&& B. isn’t allowed&&& C. won’t allow&&& D. doesn’t allow(&& )15. ― Could you tell me_______?&& ― At nine o’clock, in ten minutes. &&&&& A. how will he leave& B. when he has left&& C. why he is leaving& D. when he will leave2015年中考英语分块复习单项选择题强化训练(3) (&& )1. ― What is Miss Gao's favourite________?& ― She is always in pink. Don't you know?&&& A. color&&&&&&&& B. book&&&&&&&& C. song&&&&&&&&&&&& D. movie(&& )2. You __ drive your car so fast. It's very dangerous.&&& A. wouldn't&&&&&& B. shouldn't&&&&& C. couldn't&&&&&&&&&& D. mightn't(&& )3. ―& Would you like some milk? ― ________.&&& A. Yes, please&&&&&&&& B. The same to you&& C. Help yourself&&&&& D. My pleasure(&& )4. ―________ can you finish this English examination? ―In about one and a half hours.&&& A. How far&&&&&&&& B. How often&&&&&& C. How soon&&&&&&&&& D. How long(&& )5. Smile to the world, ________ the world will smile back to you.&&& A. nor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. or&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. and(&& )6. ―What was Jim wearing at the party?&&&&& ― Nothing ________. He was in his usual shirt and jeans.&&&&& A. special&&&&&& B. simple&&&&&&&&&&&& C. important&&&&&&& D. interesting(&& )7. ― It will be my turn. I feel a little nervous.& ― ________ You can make it!&&&&& A. Congratulations!&&&& B. Take it easy.&&& C. kook out!&&&&&&&& D. Have a good time.(&& )8. It is helpful to ________ a good habit of reading in language learning.&&&&& A. take&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. show&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. develop&&&&&&&&&&& D. Match(&& )9. The rivers will become dirtier and dirtier ______ we take action to protect them.&&&&& A. since&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. if&&&&&&&&&&&& C. until&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Unless(&& )10. ― Our school bus will leave at 8 o'clock tomorrow. Don't be late.&&&&&&& ― OK. I will be there ten minutes________.&&&&& A. sooner&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. slower&&&&&&&&&&&& C. faster&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Earlier(&& )11. Thanks to the Internet, different kinds of information ________ in a short time.&&&&&& A. can be learned&&&&&& B. has been learned&& C. can learn&&&&&&&&& D. has learned(&& )12. I'm surprised to hear from her. ________, we last met ten years ago.&&&&&& A. On one hand&&&&&&& B. That is to say&&&& C. Believe it or not&&& D. In other words(&& )13. The people in Ya'an have met lots of difficulties, but they haven't ________ hope.&&&&&& A. picked up&&&&&&&&&& B. given up&&&&&&&&&& C. looked for&&&&&&&&& D. waited for(&& )14. I still remember the college and the teachers ________ I visited in London years ago.&&&&&&& A. what&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. who&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. which(&& )15. ―TV says there will be a storm tomorrow.&&&&&&& ― ________ .I planned to go climbing with my classmates.&&&& A. I hope so&&&&&&&&&&& B. I'm afraid so&&&&&& C. Sounds good&&&&&& D. Bad luck2015年中考英语分块复习单项选择题强化训练(4) (&& )1.―Is it _________ bag? ―No, it’s an old cap.A.the&B. an&&C. a&&&D. any(&& )2. ―What does your brother look like?& ―He is _____________.A. fine&&&&&&&& &B. Nice and friendly&& &C. good&&&&&&&&&&& &D. Tall and handsome(&& )3. ―You swim so well. Who taught you?&& ―Learn by __________ .A. myself&&&&&&& B. herself&&&&&&& &C. himself&&&&&&&& &&D. itself(&& )4. My mother is ill in hospital. I have to ___________ my grandparents at home.&A. look out&&&&&& B. look after&&&&&& C. look up&&&&&&&& &D.look at(&& )5.―Are you afraid of dogs? ― ______________.&A. Yes, I am.&B. Yes, I do.&&&&&&& &C. No, I don’t&&&&& &&D. Yes, I did(&& )6 .―What _______ do you choose, small, medium or large? ―Large, please.A. color.&B.size&C. price.& & D. kind(&& )7. ―Our classroom is so clean.& ―It ___________ every day.A. is cleaned&B. was cleaned&C. cleans&&&&&&&&& D. cleaned(&& )8.―There’s going to _______ an English evening tonight? Would you like to go with us?&&&& ―I’d love to.&A. have&& &B.has&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. is&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. be(&& )9. ―What can I do for you?&& ―_________________.&A. I’m just kidding&&& B. I’ll take it&&&&&& C. I’m just looking&& D. Take it easy(&& )10.―May I play computer games, Mom?& ―No, you ____________.A. don’t&& &B. can’t&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. wouldn’t&&&&&&&& D. won’t(&& )11. ―Jane, when did you come here?―In 2010. I ___________ here for two years.A. come&& &&B. have gone to&&&& &C.have come&&D. have been(&& )12 .―I really hate to go to such a noisy place.―_____________.A. So am I&&&& &B. So do I& &C. So have I&&&& &&D. So can I(&& )13.―__________ go out for a picnic next Saturday. ―Good idea.&&&&&& A. Why not&&&& &B. How about&&& &C.Would you like to& &D. Let’s(&& )14. ―__________ do you go to the library?& ―Twice a week.&A .How soon &B. How much& &C.How often&D. How far(&& )15.―I wonder ____________ at 8:00 last night?& ―I was watching NBA.A. What were you doing&&&& &B. What did you do&&&&&& &&&&&&& C .what you were doing&&&&& &D. What are you doing2015年中考英语分块复习单项选择题强化训练(5) (&& )1.―Who is the boy over there?―It’s ______ brother. A. mine&& B. me&&&& C. my&&&&D. I(&& )2.―What do you think of these two books?―______ of them are interesting. And I’ve read them several times.A.&Both&&&& B.&Neither&&&& C.&None&&&& D.&Either(&& )3.The story of Tom Sawyer ______ in Missouri, America, in the 19th century.A.&had happened&&&&&&& B.&was happening&C.&has happened&&&&&&& D.&happened(&& )4.―Tony, could you give me a hand? ―Wait a minute. I ______.A.&lock the door&&&&&&& B.&will lock the doorC.&am locking the door&&&&& D.&was locking the door(&& )5.&―Susan, what are the advantages of MP5 players?&& ―Mom, they are smaller and lighter ______ they can be carried very easily.A.&unless&&&& B.&if &&&&& C.&until&&&& D.&so that(&& )6.&Many comic books ______ into cartoons in the past 40 years.A.&make&&C.are made&&C.have make& D.have been made(&& )7.―Betty, do you know if Tony ______ the photo competition?&&& ―He will, if he ______ his project on Australia.A. finishes&&&&&&B. will finishC. finishes&&&&&D. will finish(&& )8.Sydney Opera House ______ a usual theatre and it symbolizes Australia.A.likes&&&B.doesn’t like&&C.isn’t like&&D.looks like(&& )9.&By reading the article, we know how ______ in our daily life.A.will we protect the earth&&&B.we can reduce pollutionC.should we save water&&&&D.we must recycle things(&& )10.&I hope everyone can care about ______ the environment and stop ______ things.A. wasting&&&&&B. to wasteC. wasting&&&&& D. to waste(&& )11.&On my visit to Australia, I feel Australians are similar ______ us in many ways.A.with&&&B.in&&&&C.to&&&&D.at(&& )12.&I’ll never forget the lesson ______ last year.A.that I learn&&B.that I learned& C.what I learn&&D.what I learned(&& )13.&―John, ______ do you visit your grandparents? ―Once a week.A.how long&&B.how soon&& C.how often&&D.how much(&& )14.―Mom, I am afraid that I can’t get through the hard time we’re having now.―My boy, be brave and tell yourself ______.A.don’t give up&&B.not to give up&& C.not give up&&D.to give up(&& )15.&―We’re playing really well this season. We believe we will win!&&&& ―______A.I bet you do!&&&&&&B.You are in with a chance to win.C.Nice idea!&&&&&&D.I’ll see to that.2015年中考英语分块复习单项选择题强化训练(6) (&& )1. Do you know __________girl in green? She is our monitor.A. a& &&& &&B. an&&&& && &&C. the&&&&&&&&&&& D. 不填(&& )2. It is a good habit of ____ to read a few lines before going to bed.A. I&&&&&&&& &B. me&&&&& &&&& &C. my&&&&&&& &D. mine(&& )3. ____________age 7, Bruce won second prize in the piano competition.A. In&&&&&& &B.& At&& && C. On&&& & D. For(&& )4.Jason likes the _________ of the cake. It is a heart.&A. color&&&&&& &&&& B. size &&&&&&& &C. smell&& & &D. shape(&& )5. You don’t have a drink. Can I get you _________?&& A. something&&&&&& B. anything&&&&&& C. nothing&&&& D. everything(&& )6. You_____. Don’t talk on the phone. A. will drive&&&& B. are driving&&&& &C. were driving& &D. have driven(&& )7. Ken _________his jacket in the gym. He has to get it back.A. left&&& B. leaves& && C. is leaving&& D. was leaving(&& )8.Annie _______to the party. She had a wonderful time with us.A. invites&& & B. is invited&&&&& C. was invited& &D. has invited(&& )9. The children decide ______ their school yard this Friday afternoon .A. clean&&& &B. to clean&& &C. cleaning&&& && &D. cleaned(&& )10. The beginning of the movie was boring,& ___________the end was amazing.! A. but&&& &&&& B. and&&& &C. so&&&&& &&&& D. or(&& )11. Please_______ the water when you brush your teeth.A. take down&&&&& &B. turn up&& &&&& C. take away&& &D. turn off (&& )12. We can hardly believe that you learn to dance so_______. &A. quick&& &B. quickly&&&& &C. useful& &&&&&&& &D. usefully(&& )13. Don’t return the video to Peter, I _______ it.A. don’t watch& &B. won’t watch& C. haven’t watched&& D. wasn’t watching(&& )14. If you can’t find the place, I will show you_____.A. what it is& &&& &B. what it was&&&&& &C. where it is&&& D. where it was(&& )15.The twins didn’t go to the theatre, they ______ the light music all night.& A. have enjoyed && B. will enjoy&& C. are enjoying&& D. were enjoying2015年中考英语分块复习单项选择题强化训练(7) (&& )1.Jim is______ good basketball player. He plays in our school team. &&&&&& A.a&&&&&&&&&&& &B.an&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.the&&&&&&& &&D./ (&& )2.In America,people start celebrating the New Year______ 31st December. &&&&& A.in &&&&B.at &&&&C.on &&&D.for (&& )3.Many Asian elephants live in India but you can find in other countries______ as well. &&&&& A.him &&&B.them &&&&C.her &&&D.it (&& )4.Look at the nice ______!I've decided to wear it to the party. &&&&& A.doll &&&B.cup &&&&C.poster &&&D.dress (&& )5.In a green school,everyone agrees to be ______about the environment. &&&& A.nervous &&&B.careful &&&C.honest &&D.rude (&& )6.May I ______your bike,please? I'll give it back to you soon. &&&&& A.touch &&&B.bring &&&&C.borrow &&D.buy (&& )7.The British Museum is very serious.Visitors ______keep quiet. &&&&& A.may &&&B.might &&&&C.can &&&D.must (&& )8.―Who plays the violin ______,Sally or Kylie?& ― Sally.But she gave the chance to Kylie. &&&&& A.well &&&B.better &&&&C.best &&&D.the best (&& )9.Your handwriting will certainly improve______ you practise it every day. &&&&&& A.though &&&B.before &&&&C.if &&&D.until (&& )10. ―What's the book on your table,Lingling? &&& ― Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.Betty ______it to me from England. &&&&& A.is sending &&B.will send &&&C.sends &&&D.sent (&& )11.We want to set off______ so that we can avoid the heavy traffic. &&&&& A.early &&&B.recently &&&C.happily &&D.quietly (&& )12.Most Australians love going to the ______to swim and surf. &&&&&& A.beach &&&B.forest &&&&C.grassland &&D.desert (&& )13. ―& ______is the boy with a pair of glasses?& ― My brother,John. &&&&&& A.How &&&B.Who &&&&C.Where &&D.What (&& )14. ― ________ bowl of mutton soup would you like ― A big bowl, please.&&& A. How much&&B. What big&&&C. What size&&D. How size (&& )15.Many students write to Language Doctor to ______advice about learning English. &&&&& A.look through &&B.ask for &&&C.give up &&D.worry about 2015年中考英语分块复习单项选择题强化训练(8) (&& )1. ― How do you like your holiday in Mount Tai?―We enjoyed it very much. ____ sight is very beautiful. A. A&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. An&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. The&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. /(&& )2. I tried several jackets on, but ______ of them looked good. A. both&&& B. either&&& C. none&& D. neither(&& )3. Yao Ming did a good job in the basketball match yesterday. He is my favourite ______. A. worker&& B. teacher&& C. dancer& D. player(&& )4 . ― Morning, boys and girls! Please try your best in today’s exam! Good luck to all of you!― ________A. Sorry, I won’t.&&B. Never mind&.&&C. Thanks!&&D. Congratulations!(&& )5. You must ride your bike ______ the right side of the road. A. at&&& B. on&&& C. in&&& D. for(&& )6. ―I’m really ______ before the competition.& ―Take it easy. Sure you are the best. A. cool&& B. serious&& C. nervous&& D. patient(&& )7. ― Jack, how are you feeling today? ―Much ______. I think I can go to school tomorrow.A. better& B. worse& C. brighter& D. weaker(&& )8.&― Come and join us, Ben! ― I’m afraid I can’t. I’m too busy now. If I _______ time, I would certainly go. A. had&&&&B. will have&&&C. have had&&D. have(&& )9. ― The food looked bad, but it ______ OK.― So we can’t judge a man by his appearance.&&&& A. is tasted&&&B. tasted&&&&C. was tasted&&D. Taste(&& )10. ―Tell us something about Canada, OK?―I’m sorry. _______ Jack ______ I have ever been there.A. E or&&&&&&&& B. N but also&&& C. B and&&&&&&& D. N nor(&& )11. Your dream won’t come true ______ you know what your dream is. A. after&& B. unless&& C. while&& D. since(&& )12. ―Is Mr Brown driving here?& ―I’m not sure. He ______ come by train. A. may&& B. shall&& C. need&& D. must(&& )13.―Where is your father?& ―He_______ Australia and he ______ Sydney for two weeks.&&&&& A. has been in&&& B. has been in&&&&& C. has been to&&& D. has been to(&& )14. Lily doesn’t know ______ she and her friends can do to help the little boy ______ parents have left their hometown for making money.&& A. whose&&&B. who&&&C. who&&D. whose(&& )15.―Could you please tell me________?& ―They’re over there.A. where are the restrooms&& B. where were the restrooms C. where the restrooms are&& D. where the restrooms were2015年中考英语分块复习单项选择题强化训练(9) (&& )1.& ―This is a useful dictionary, I think. ―So it is, and it’s ______ unusual one.&&&&&& A. the&B. an&C. a&D. 不填(&& )2.& ―Which do you prefer, a CD player or a walkman?―______. I prefer a portable computer.&&&&& A. Both&B. Either&C. None&D. Neither (&& )3. ― Two hundred yuan for such a T-shirt! You ______ be joking!―I’m not joking . It’s made of silk.A. can’t&B. can&C. need&D. must(&& )4. I’m looking after Tom today. He’s been in my house______8:00 this morning.A. at&B. for&C. since&D. till(&& )5. Here is the book. First ______it and then tell me what you think of it.A. look into&B. look through&C. look up&D. look after(&& )6. The Palace Museum is the best place ______I’ve ever visited.A. that&B. which&C. where&D. what (&& )7. ― What kind of persons do you prefer to make friends with?―I choose my friends on their characters and how we ______.A. get in&B. get up&C. get on&D. get off(&& )8. How kind you are ! You always do what you can ______ others .A. help&B. helping &C. helps&D. to help(&& )9.& In this exam, you’re asked to write a composition of about ________.&A. 90-words&&&B. 90-word&&&C. 90 words&&D. 90 word’s(&& )10. The new-designed car is on show now. I wonder ______.&&&&& A. how much it cost&&B. how much it costs&&&&& C. how much did it cost&D. how much does it cost(&& )11. ― I want to borrow the book, but I don’t know how long it may ______. ―For two weeks.&&&&&& A. keep&B. be borrowed&C. borrow&D. be kept(&& )12. ―Many boy students think math is ______ English.& ―I agree. I’m weak in English. & A. much difficult than&B. so difficult as&&& C. less difficult than&D. more difficult than (&& )13. There’s little important news in the newspaper today, ______?&&&&&& A. isn’t there&B. is there&C. is it&D. are there(&& )14. ―Can I park my car here , sir?& ―______. You see, there’s much traffic here.A. Never mind&B. You’d better not&C. Of course not&D. Yes, please(&& )15. ― Have a nice weekend!&&&&&& ―& ______.&&&&& A. The same to you B. You do ,too& C. You’re so kind&&& &D. With pleasure2015年中考英语分块复习单项选择题强化训练(10) (&& )1. Maria would like _______orange, not _______orange juice.  &A. the &&&B. /; an& &&&&C. /  &&D. an[  (&& )2. Chinese President Xi Jinping and his wife Peng Liyuan set off on their first state visit to Russia&&& _______March 22, 2013.&   &A. in &&&B. on &&&&C. by &&&D. at (&& )3. ―Mother’s Day is celebrated across the world on the _______Sunday in May.  && ―That’s right. People show their love for their mothers by giving some presents.  &A. first& &&&B. second&& &&&C. third& &&&D. last(&& )4. ― Let’s go to the community if it _______tomorrow.  && ― But nobody knows if it _______ tomorrow.  &A. won’ rains& B. doesn’ rains& C. doesn’ will rain D. won’ will rain(&& )5. ― Anna, have you _______seen China’s Got Talent (达人秀)?  && ―Of course. I _______it last weekend.  &A. saw&& &B. have seen   &C. have seen& D. saw(&& )6. It’s rather hot in the room. You’d better _______the windows or the door.  &A. close& &&B. not to close &&C. don’t close &&D. not close[(&& )7. ― Would you mind if I sing here? ―_______. Look at the sign. It says “Be Quiet”.   &A. Of course not.& &B. Better not.   &C. Not at all.& &&D. I don’t mind.(&& )8. ―The fire was finally____ in Jilin on June 3. Unfortunately, 119 people lost their lives.   && ―I hope the accident like this won’t happen again.  &A. put down &&B. put away &&&C. put out &&D. put up(&& )9. ― Could you give me some _______on how to learn English _______?  && ― Sure. Practice makes perfect.  &A. good&& &B. good& &C. well  &D. well(&& )10. From May6,pedestrians&& 10 yuan if they run red lights, according to Beijing traffic authorities.  A. will fine  &B. were fined& &&C. are fine& &&D. will be fined(&& )11. A graduation ceremony is a custom ______takes place ______students graduate from a school.  &A. when& &B. who   &&C. whose& &D. which(&& )12. ―All the volunteers were very tired, but _______of them took a rest.   && ―They were busy looking for the missing people.   &A. neither& &&B. all &&&&C. both & &&D. none(&& )13. ― The doctor told me not to eat too much, but I find it difficult.&&&&&& ― The doctor is right. _______you eat, _______you will be.  &A. T the healthier   &B. T the more healthier   &C. T the healthier&& &&D. T the more healthier& (&& )14. ― I called you yesterday evening, but nobody answered the phone.  &&& ― Oh, I _______a walk with my parents at that time.  & A. took&& &&B. was taking& &&C. am taking&& &D. take(&& )15. ―I am leaving for Switzerland next week.& ―_______!  & A. That’s all right &B. It’s a pleasure&& &&C. Enjoy yourself &D. You’re welcome2015年中考英语分块复习单项选择题强化训练(11) (&& )1. ― Do you know Mo Yan?―Of course. He won the 2012 Nobel Prize for Literature _________ the age of 57.A. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. on&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. to(&& )2. ― _________ film do you prefer, Lost in Thailand or Life of Pi, Madee?―Lost in Thailand. I like comedies because they often make me laugh.A. What&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Whatever&&&&&&&& C. whose&&&&&&&&&& D. Which(&& )3. ―Why are you so excited today?―We were told _________ a picnic this weekend.A. have&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to have&&&&&&&&&&& C. having&&&&&&&&& D. had(&& )4.Linda’s father hates waiting in long lines. I think he’s just not very _______.A. patient&&&&&&&&&&&& B. talented&&&&&&&&&&& C. popular&&&&&&&& D. powerful(&& )5. ―Finish your homework __________ you can’t play computer games, Jim.―All right, Mum.A. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. till&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. and&&&&&&&&&&& D. or(&& )6.Mr White, the principal, has made a great _________ to the growth of the school.A. contribution&&&&&&&& B. progress&&&&&&&&&& C. invention&&&&&&& D. protection(&& )7.There ______ still some apple juice in the fridge. It’s not necessary for us to go to the supermarket now.A. was&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. were&&&&&&&&&&&& C. is&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. are(&& )8. ― Millie, where is Miss Li?―She _________ a speech on Chinese art to the first-year students in the hall.A. gives&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. gave&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. is giving&&&&&&&&& D. has given(&& )9. ― __________ weather it is! We can’t go boating on the Xuanwu Lake.―Don’t worry. Let’s go to the Science Museum instead.A. What good&&&&&&&& B. How good&&&&&&&&& C. How bad&&&&&&&&& D. What bad(&& )10. ―Hi, guys. How was your party yesterday?―Wonderful! We had a big meal and enjoyed __________.A. themselves&&&&&&&&& B. myself&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. yourselves&&&&&&& D. ourselves(&& )11. ―What’s wrong with you, Eric? You look tired.―I ________ to prepare for the final exam last night.&&&&& A. picked up&&&&&&&&&& B. woke up&&&&&&&&&&&& C. stayed up&&&&&&& D. put up(&& )12.I’m surprised that John is only 25. I thought he was ________ , for he seems to be in his thirties.A. old&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. older&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. young&&&&&&&&&&& D. younger(&& )13.It’s said that an Asian Culture Village________ inside the AYG Village in Nanjing in the coming Asian Youth Games period.A. builds&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. is building&&&&&&&&&& C. will be built&&&&&& D. was built(&& )14. ―I visited the Purple Mountain Observatory last Sunday.―__________ Why didn’t you tell me earlier?A. You did?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. I hope so.&&&&&&&&&&& C. Have a good time&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. It’s kind of you.(&& )15. ―You won the first prize in the Physics competition.―__________. I made several terrible mistakes.&&&&& A.I think so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. You must be joking&&&&& C. You are welcome&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. It doesn’t matter2015年中考英语分块复习单项选择题强化训练(12)(&& )1. It is a good habit to go to ______ bed early and get up early.A. a&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&& C. the&&&&& D. 不填(&& )2. ―What do you think of the movie by Zhao Wei?―Terrific. I like ______ very much.A. it&&&&&&&&&&&& B. him&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. her&&& D. you(&& )3. ―Hey, man. You can’t cross the street now. You have to wait ______ the traffic turn green.―Oh, sorry and thank you.& A. when&&&&&&&&&& B. after&&&&&&&& C. until&& D. while(&& )4. ―Can you tell the differences between these two pictures?―Differences? Oh, no. They look quite ______.A. different&&&&& B. similar&&&&&&&&& C. strange& D. interesting(&& )5. Before the bridge was built ______ the river, the villagers had to take a boat to the other side.A. in&&&&&&&&&&&& B. beside&&&&&&&& C. across&& D. along&&&& (&& )6. Being honest is the first ______ if you want to make friends with others.A. step&&&&&&&&&&& B. time&&&&&&&&& C. job&&&&&&&&& D. hand(&& )7. ―How many English words do you think I should know?―As many as you ______. Then you will find reading quite easy.A. will&&&&&&&&&&& B. must&&&&&&& C. can&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. might(&& )8. On the top of the hill ______ an ancient tower with a history of more than 1, 000 years.A. stood&&&&&&&&&& B. ran&&&&&&& C. came&&&&&&&& D. lived(&& )9. I met Lucy in the primary school and we have been close friends ______.A. as usual&&&&&&& B. again and again& C. sooner or later& D. ever since(&& )10. The great writer has written many stories for children. It is said that a new one will ______ at the end of this month.A. go out&&&&&&& B. come out&&&&&&&& C. look out&&&&&&&&& D. run out(&& )11. ―Tommy, you can never let others know what I have told you today.―Don’t worry. I will keep the ______.A. secret&&&&&&&&&& B. money&&&&&&&&&&& C. address&& D. grade(&& )12.―Which team do you think ______ the game?―Hard to say. There are still ten minutes before it ends.A. won&&&&&&&&&&&& B. has won&& C. will win&& D. wins(&& )13. Each year quite a lot of food ______ around the world. It’s really time for us to do something.A. was wasted&&&&& B. is wasted&&& C. wasted&&&&&&&&& C. will be wasted(&& )14. ―I’m going to buy a car. Any advice, Charlie?―Well, it depends on ______. If money isn’t a problem, you can buy a BMW.A. when you will buy one&& B. how much you can affordC. what color you like&&&&& D. where you are driving(&& )15. ―Can I have some cookies, Mom?―______ I’ll get you some.A. No way&&&&&&& B. How come?&&&&& C. How can it be?&&& D. Why not?2015年中考英语分块复习单项选择题强化训练(13)(&& )1.&&&&&&& man in a black hat is my PE teacher. He often plays&&&&&&& football with us.A. A; the&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. T a&&&&&&&&&& C. T /&&&&&&&&&&&& D. A; /(&& )2.― Do you think the&&&&&&&& of this skirt suits me?―Of course! You always look beautiful in red.A. size&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. design&&&&&&&&& C. price&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. color(&& )3. It’s reported that President Xi Jinping arrived&&&& Moscow&&&&& March 22nd pay a three-day visit to Russia.A. on&& &&&&B. on&&&&&&&&& C. in&& &&&&D. in(&& )4. ―Diaoyu Island belongs to China.―Surely it does! We Chinese will never&&&&&&&& it up.A. cut&&& B. fix&&& C. give&&& D. set(&& )5. ―Which of the two T-shirts will you take?―I’ll take&&&&&&& . One is for my brother and the other is for myself.A. either&& B. both&&&& C. neither&&&& D. all(&& )6. ―&&&&&&&& do you know so much about the UFO?―I usually get the information by surfing the Internet.A. How&&& B. What&&& C. Which&&& D. Where(&& )7. More and more people have a low-C life and the air is getting much&&&& than a few years ago.A. clean&&&& B. cleanest&&& C. cleaner&&& D. the cleanest(&& )8. Li Na is&&&&&&&&& famous&&&&&&&&& all the tennis fans in China know her.A. to&&& B. to&& C. as&& D. that(&& )9. ―It’s difficult to get to the other side of the river.―I think a bridge&&&&&&&& over the river.A. should be built&& B. should build&& C. will build&& D. has built(&& )10. Most students like the teachers&&&&&&&& understand them well.A. which&& B. who&&& C. where&&& D. when(&& )11. ―Would you like&&&&&&&& camping with me?&&&&& ―I’d like to. But I’m busy&&&&&&&& my homework.A. to do&&&& B. doing&&&& C. to do&&&& D. doing(&& )12. ―So many problems! I’m tired.&&&&&& ―You should try to&&&&&&&& them by yourself. You are not a child any longer.A. get into &&B. get off&&&&&& C. get on &&& D. get over(&& )13. I know a little about Thailand, as I&&&&& there three years ago.A. have been B. have gone C. will go D. went (&& )14. ―Hi, Bruce. Here is a letter for you.& ―Thanks. I wonder&&&&&&&&& .A. who the letter was from &&B. who was from the letter C. who was the letter from &&D. who from the letter was (&& )15. ―Are you sure you can do well in today’s test, Lucy?& ―&&&&& . I’ve got everything ready.A. It’s hard to say &&&&B. I’m afraid not C. I think so &&&&&D. I hope not &
单项选择题强化训练参考答案单项选择题强化训练(1) 1―5 CDDBB& &6―10 CCBDC& &11―15 AACAD单项选择题强化训练(2) 1―5 BADCC& &6―10BDAAC& &11―15 ABCBD单项选择题强化训练(3) 1―5 ABACD&& &6―10 ABCDD&& &11―15 ACBCD单项选择题强化训练(4) 1―5 CDABA&& &6―10 BADCB& &11―15 DBACC单项选择题强化训练(5) 1―5 CADCD&& &6―10 DCCBA& &11―15 CDCBA单项选择题强化训练(6) 1―5CDBDA&&& 6―10BACBA&& &11―15 DBCCD 单项选择题强化训练(7) 1―5 ACBDB& &6―10 CDBCD& &11―15 AABCB 单项选择题强化训练(8) 1―5 CCDCB&& &6―10 CAABC&& &11―15 BABDC单项选择题强化训练(9) 1―5 BDDCB& &6―10 ACDCB&& &11―15 DCBBA单项选择题强化训练(10) 1―5 CBBCD &6―10 DBCCD &11―15 ADABC单项选择题强化训练(11) 1―5 BDBAD&6―10 ACCDD&& &11―15 CBCAB单项选择题强化训练(12)1―5 DACBC& &6―10 ACADB&& &11―15 ACBBD单项选择题强化训练(13)1―5 CDBCB& &6―10 ACDAB& &11―15 BDDAC文章来源莲 山课件 w ww.5 Y K J.cOm
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语单项选择题 的文章

随机推荐