my dream job演讲稿 心理医生 100字英语作文

《my personailty and my dream job》为题写一篇100字英语作文!_百度知道
《my personailty and my dream job》为题写一篇100字英语作文!
My personality and my dream job 我的性格和我的梦想中的工作
This is Mary speaking.
这是玛丽在说话。
The two questions answer:The first one:How about my personality?It was gentle,mild,almost time I don't like catch fire,I am an easy going guy,talkative person,humourous,lovely,atmosphere,persistent in doing something and so on.
有两个问题的回答:第一个问题的回答:我的性格怎么样?它是温柔的,温和的,多数的时间我不喜欢发火,我是一个容易沟通的人,话多的人,富有幽默的,可爱的,大气的,做一些事情坚持的人等等。
The second one:What's my dream job?
第二个问题:我的梦想中个工作是什么?I think that it was painting,draw more pictures,teach children how to draw painting?But now my painting also need more improve.Because I just good at drawing sketch,I think that it wasn't enough to help me teach to children.I need more time practise and realize my dream job.
我想他是画画,画许多的画,教孩子们怎样画画?但是,现在我的画画还需要更多的提高。因为我就擅长与画素描,我想我没有足够的能力去帮助孩子们在学画画方面。我需要更多的时间去练习并且实现我的梦想中的工作。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。my dream job 英语作文_百度知道
my dream job 英语作文
梦想是成为一名漫画家。要求:夹叙夹议,60-80词、、跪求啊跪求!
My dream job is to be a cartoonist. I learned sketching when I was young. I like drawing a lot because I think that is another way to tell a story. Besides, although people can read stories in words, I can visualize the such stories and show everyone the way I understand the stories. I believe I can use my imagination to bring happiness to all the readers.我的梦想是成为漫画家。我在小时候学了素描。我很喜欢画画因为我觉得那是另外一个讲故事的方式。此外,虽然人们能读文字写的小说,我能把这样的小说形象化而且给每个人看我对故事的理解。我相信我能用我的想象力把快乐带给所有的读者。
采纳率:85%
来自团队:
i have a dream ,i want to be an artist,because i am intrest in drawing......
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。30字的My dream job英语作文_百度知道
30字的My dream job英语作文
30字的My dream job英语作文
我有更好的答案
My dream job is to be a cartoonist.I learned sketching when I was young.I like drawing a lot because I think that is another way to tell a story.Besides,although people can read stories in words,I can visualize the such stories and show everyone the way I understand the stories.I believe I can use my imagination to bring happiness to all the readers. 我的梦想是成为漫画家.我在小时候学了素描.我很喜欢画画因为我觉得那是另外一个讲故事的方式.此外,虽然人们能读文字写的小说,我能把这样的小说形象化而且给每个人看我对故事的理解.我相信我能用我的想象力把快乐带给所有的读者.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
My dream job 英语作文1想当一名医生2 100个单词
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Everytime I am asked what I want to do in the future.I think a minute and say being a doctor is my dream job.Doctor is an other kind of artist who does human art by fighting with diseases and making people feel good.I think it is a pleasure to try my best to bring happiness to others.It is a feeling of pride and I am fond of it.In modern life,a mass of people work day and night to seek wealth and as a result they ignore their health.It is known that strong body is a foundation of beatific life.I dreamed to be an excellent doctor who can help them have a right to enjoy life again.Curing people is a doctor's holy responsibility.Being a doctor is my dream job,now I should study hard to gain more knowledge to reach my goal.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I would like to be a doctor.A doctor is make sick people better.I want to work in a hospital.l am good at running. I can run very fast.l must work hard.A doctor is very cool,when he is making sick peo...
Everybody has a dream for the future, so do I. What's my dream job,can you guess ? Now let me tell you, becoming a doctor is my dream job.
Why do I want to be a doctor ? Because I think health ...
What is my dream job? I want to be a doctor. I think it’s great and interesting job. I can help many patient. It’s a hard job but I don’t mind it. I can find some happy in this job. Some people think ...
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
my dream job 英语作文
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
In order to learn the students',we made a survey among 100 students in our school last week.Here are the results.Fifty—form percent of students want to ﹗become business men.Twenty—eight percent of students want to become doctors,to save more sick people.Twelve percent of them want to became teachers,because they want to make some children learn more knowledge.Only six percent of people want to be.writers,reporters,policemen and so on.
What do you want to be when you grow up?Me?Um…When I grow up,I want to be a writer,beacuse I love writing and it can boring me a loe of henppiness.
高一:李慧琪
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 发表文章网 的文章

随机推荐