game后加什么on,with by on in,for,in哪个急

& “请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。注意:每个空格只填1个单词。请将答案写在答题纸上相应题号的横线上。Many people would like to watch sport matches .First,you need to know about audience manners.Most sporting arenas (竞技场) have rules for spectators written on the back of the tickets. Read your ticket carefully before you arrive.Try to reach your seat half an hour before the start of the event and don’t leave when a game is in progress.When you leave,remember to take away your soft drink bottles and other rubbish.During exciting games, try to control yourself. Don’t criticize the performance of players and coaches.Be careful with your words, since some may cause anger among other people in the audience.Applause is a special form of body language you can use to communicate with players,but you should do it properly .When players first appear,clap your hands together to welcome them, but don’t go on for too long. After an excellent performance, applaud warmly. If someone fails, your applause will help encourage them. Applause is not welcome, however, while players need to keep their concentration. Various sports have various rules for the audience.Enjoying artistic gymnastics silence.But lots of cheering can really help basketball and football players. Snooker and table tennis courtside behavior includes a ban on flash photography. Mobile phones are not allowed in shooting centers.To be a good spectator, you should take time to learn the game-specific rules and related culture of each eventGood Audience1.&topic
★read your tickets
carefully before your 2. &★reach and leave
there in time★take& 3. &your rubbish when leave
★pay attention to
your behavior and be4._
5. &★use it
6. &gymnastics
★keep 7. &Basketball
and football
★you should 8. &Snooker
and table tennis
★forbid 9. &photos
★Don’t use mobile
be a good spectator
★to learn the 10. &rules and culture
本题难度:容易
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-江苏省高一上学期期中考试英语卷
分析与解答
习题“请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。注意:每个空格只填1个单词。请将答案写在答题纸上相应题号的横线上。Many people would like to watch spo...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。注意:每个空格只填1个单词。请将答案写在答题纸上相应题号的横线上。Many people would like to watc...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。注意:每个空格只填1个单词。请将答案写在答题纸上相应题号的横线上。Many people would like to watch sport matches .First,you need to know about audience manners.Most sporting arenas (竞技场) have rules for spectators written on the back of the tickets. Read your ticket carefully before you arrive.Try to reach your seat half an hour before the start of the event and don’t leave when a game is in progress.When you leave,remember to take away your soft drink bottles and other rubbish.During exciting games, try to control yourself. Don’t criticize the performance of players and coaches.Be careful with your words, since some may cause anger among other people in the audience.Applause is a special form of body language you can use to communicate with players,but you should do it properly .When players first appear,clap your hands together to welcome them, but don’t go on for too long. After an excellent performance, applaud warmly. If someone fails, your applause will help encourage them. Applause is not welcome, however, while players need to keep their concentration. Various sports have various rules for the audience.Enjoying artistic gymnastics silence.But lots of cheering can really help basketball and football players. Snooker and table tennis courtside behavior includes a ban on flash photography. Mobile phones are not allowed in shooting centers.To be a good spectator, you should take time to learn the game-specific rules and related culture of each eventGood Audience1.____topic
★read your tickets
carefully before your 2.____★reach and leave
there in time★take 3.____your rubbish when leave
★pay attention to
your behavior and be4._
5.____★use it
6.____gymnastics
★keep 7.____Basketball
and football
★you should 8.____Snooker
and table tennis
★forbid 9.____photos
★Don’t use mobile
be a good spectator
★to learn the 10.____rules and culture
”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“请认真阅读下列短文,并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。注意:每个空格只填1个单词。请将答案写在答题纸上相应题号的横线上。Many people would like to watch sport matches .First,you need to know about audience manners.Most sporting arenas (竞技场) have rules for spectators written on the back of the tickets. Read your ticket carefully before you arrive.Try to reach your seat half an hour before the start of the event and don’t leave when a game is in progress.When you leave,remember to take away your soft drink bottles and other rubbish.During exciting games, try to control yourself. Don’t criticize the performance of players and coaches.Be careful with your words, since some may cause anger among other people in the audience.Applause is a special form of body language you can use to communicate with players,but you should do it properly .When players first appear,clap your hands together to welcome them, but don’t go on for too long. After an excellent performance, applaud warmly. If someone fails, your applause will help encourage them. Applause is not welcome, however, while players need to keep their concentration. Various sports have various rules for the audience.Enjoying artistic gymnastics silence.But lots of cheering can really help basketball and football players. Snooker and table tennis courtside behavior includes a ban on flash photography. Mobile phones are not allowed in shooting centers.To be a good spectator, you should take time to learn the game-specific rules and related culture of each eventGood Audience1.____topic
★read your tickets
carefully before your 2.____★reach and leave
there in time★take 3.____your rubbish when leave
★pay attention to
your behavior and be4._
5.____★use it
6.____gymnastics
★keep 7.____Basketball
and football
★you should 8.____Snooker
and table tennis
★forbid 9.____photos
★Don’t use mobile
be a good spectator
★to learn the 10.____rules and culture
”相似的习题。You have now created a command that will be available from the "Select Assignment" list in this profile.
For additional commands, repeat steps 4 through 9.
For information on keyboard commands in the game, please refer to the documentation that came with the game.的翻译:现在,您已创建一个命令,可从"选择分配"列表中,此配置文件中。对于其他命令,重复步骤 4 到 9。在游戏中的键盘命令的信息,请参阅与游戏附带的文档。 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
You have now created a command that will be available from the "Select Assignment" list in this profile.
For additional commands, repeat steps 4 through 9.
For information on keyboard commands in the game, please refer to the documentation that came with the game.
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
您现在已经创建了一个命令,将可从“选择”分配“在此配置文件列表。额外的命令,重复步骤4至9。在游戏中键盘命令的详细信息,请参阅游戏附带的文档。
现在,您已创建一个命令,可从"选择分配"列表中,此配置文件中。对于其他命令,重复步骤 4 到 9。在游戏中的键盘命令的信息,请参阅与游戏附带的文档。
您现在创造了将是可得到从“精选的任务”名单在这外形的一个命令。
为另外的命令,重覆第4步至第9步。
对于信息关于键盘命令在比赛,参见来与比赛的文献。
你已经制造了一个命令,可在“选择转让”列表中该配置文件。 有关其他命令,请重复步骤4至9。 提供有关键盘命令在游戏,请参阅的文档的游戏。
现在,您已创建一个命令,可从"选择分配"列表中,此配置文件中。对于其他命令,重复步骤 4 到 9。在游戏中的键盘命令的信息,请参阅与游戏附带的文档。& “假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,共有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(/\),并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。例如:It was very nice to get your invitation to spend∧weekend with you. Luckily I was&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&am&&&&&&&&&&&&&& completely free then, so I’ll to say “yes”. I’ll arrive in Bristol at 8& in& Friday evening.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& onAt first, I was not quite willing to sit down and watched the 90-minute football match.&Usually I just checked the results because I thought that was dull to watch a game in that players kicked a ball to each other. Therefore, my father loves football. During the World Cup in 2006,&my dad stays up late just to watch his favourite sport. Seeing him strongly interest in this game of&22 men run after a ball, I decided to sit down to watch the game. I found game exciting, and my dad explained for the rules. &
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:网络
分析与解答
习题“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,共有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(/\),并在其下面写上该加...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,共有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(/\),并在其下...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,共有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(/\),并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。例如:It was very nice to get your invitation to spend∧weekend with you. Luckily I was the am completely free then, so I’ll to say “yes”. I’ll arrive in Bristol at 8 in Friday evening. onAt first, I was not quite willing to sit down and watched the 90-minute football match.Usually I just checked the results because I thought that was dull to watch a game in that players kicked a ball to each other. Therefore, my father loves football. During the World Cup in 2006,my dad stays up late just to watch his favourite sport. Seeing him strongly interest in this game of22 men run after a ball, I decided to sit down to watch the game. I found game exciting, and my dad explained for the rules. ”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,共有10处语言错误。请在有错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(/\),并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2.只允许修改10处,多者(从11处起)不计分。例如:It was very nice to get your invitation to spend∧weekend with you. Luckily I was the am completely free then, so I’ll to say “yes”. I’ll arrive in Bristol at 8 in Friday evening. onAt first, I was not quite willing to sit down and watched the 90-minute football match.Usually I just checked the results because I thought that was dull to watch a game in that players kicked a ball to each other. Therefore, my father loves football. During the World Cup in 2006,my dad stays up late just to watch his favourite sport. Seeing him strongly interest in this game of22 men run after a ball, I decided to sit down to watch the game. I found game exciting, and my dad explained for the rules. ”相似的习题。Developer:
Publisher:
to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Simplified Chinese
Portuguese-Brazil
Title: ASTRONEER
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 15 Dec, 2016
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&It is important that you consider the information below before deciding if you want to support Astroneer this early:Astroneer will be in Early Access on Steam so that we may get the game in the hands of players as soon as possible. Engaging with the Astroneer community is extremely important to System Era, as we want to work closely with our players to make Astroneer the best aerospace and planetary exploration experience ever.Since the game is in active development, Astroneer may have bugs, crashes, multiplayer instability, performance issues and so on. This is part of the development process and while we will try our best to keep the experience as stable as possible, rapid live development can cause issues at any moment. Supporting Astroneer this early allows us to develop the game with player feedback, and that feedback will ultimately shape the future of the game.&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&It is hard to estimate exactly how long Astroneer will be in Early Access, though we are aiming to release the 1.0 version with free post launch updates in 2018.&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The full version of Astroneer will be the complete aerospace exploration fantasy.Explore infinitely diverse worlds with unique atmospheres, biomes, and landscapes.Shape your world with a myriad of deformation tools and featuresSurvive against a number of hazards, ranging from weather situations, aggressive flora, and environmental effects. Build and manage a working industrial base and leave your fingerprint on the galaxy’s economy.Customize everything. Change what your Astroneer looks like, choose the base layout you want, and customize your vehicles for specific roles.Play with friends in an online experience that encourages communication and cooperation to succeed, or play on a dedicated server that could contain friends and strangers.Unravel the mysteries of the galaxy as you search for the elusive rare items.&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
&The current version of Astroneer is changing rapidly while we implement new systems to the gameplay experience. After spending the Pre-Alpha period exploring, prototyping, and scoping out the final version of the game, we are now in full on content development. Expect to see new features/content rolled into the experience every update. For details about what we have coming, see the below section about Alpha!&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&Astroneer launched at a low price considering how early in development the game was. As the game matures and its content grows the price of the game will be reviewed.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&System Era will work with the community to ensure Astroneer is the best fantasy it can be through a number of ways: Our own forum, Steam Community forums, our blog, Twitter, Youtube, and Facebook. System Era aims to be as transparent with the game’s development as possible so that its community can be as equally transparent with us with how they're feeling about the game and share the improvements they would like to see. We post regular updates onForum: Blog: Twitter: Facebook: Reddit: Youtube: &
Buy ASTRONEER
Buy ASTRONEER + Soundtrack
Includes 2 items:
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
This week's vlog covers our trip to GDC, the work being done to improve performance, and upgrades to rover steering! Also, a rodeo llama.As part of the work needed to move forward in development, the team is going to take some time during the time allotted for the next update to focus on performance! In the vlog, Brendan walks us though our reasoning for spending some time to do this now, as well as some of the performance benchmarks we are trying to hit! Click below to watch the vlog.Andrew has also been working on a directional steering control scheme to offer as an option to the current camera based one, and Veronica shares some of her early impressions of how that was feeling, while also testing the new rover we showed off during our April Fool's joke.Thanks for reading, and make sure you
to keep up with the rest of our development vlogs!-joe
Steam 'Early Access' users will receive this update today, Thursday March 15th, 2018. This update is another foundational change, with an overhaul to rover visuals and functionality! Now Astroneers can operate new rovers with updated visuals, storage and suspension, as well as the ability to create mobile bases by unpacking base modules on the rover chassis. Also included in this update are splitters, a tool to direct power flow, and a plethora of new base platforms so players can create even more custom base configurations.----------UPDATES---------You can find these updates in 0.6.5.0, the current build of the game.VEHICLESThe Medium Rover and Large Rover have received a visual update. This includes new front and back slots which provide extra storage. These slots will only be active if the power line below them is unconnected. Once the power line is connected to another Rover or Platform base, the slots will fold down and drop any items attached to them. Old rovers should transfer over seamlessly.The visual representation for Rover batteries has been changed. But their discharge and capacity is unchanged. Rovers have received an update to their suspension. Handling should be much better. Also, gravity on vehicle chassis has been adjusted so Mobile bases should be more stable. The power connection between Rovers and Platforms has been changed to directional. Now, you can very easily tell if your rover is consuming or providing power from your base. You can use this directional line to prevent the rover from mistaken power draw or discharge.Research unlock costs relating to Vehicles have been reduced.This change has been made to encourage acquiring Rovers earlier in progression. Specifically:The Vehicle Bay cost has been reduced from 1000 Bytes to 250 BytesThe Medium Rover cost has been reduced from 2400 Bytes to 2000 BytesThe Large Rover cost has been reduced from 8000 Bytes to 6000 BytesThe Open 1-Seat cost has been reduced from 600 Bytes to 300 BytesPOWERA three port Splitter object has been added to the game. The Splitter takes in a power line and creates up to two adjustable directed streams. It is available in the Catalog for 1000 Bytes and prints from the Small Fabricator for 1 Copper. Directional power visualization has been updated for clarity. The previous version was just placeholder art. The marching chevrons should now be much more readable at a glance. Power Cells behavior has been changed. They now act as an on demand, single use battery which will only discharge when power is needed by the item they are attached to. Oh, they also no longer provide infinite power. BASEBUILDINGModules can now be unpacked on top of Rover bases enabling a kind of Mobile base.You will still need immense amounts of power to operate a base on wheels, but this should allow for our nomadic players to continue base operations on the go. Also, be aware that once unpacked, base modules on rovers are linked forever. &3Added new Platform and Storage variants to the game! (KNOWN ISSUE: OLD FABRICATORS WILL NOT UPDATE TO INCLUDE THE NEW PLATFORMS. UNTIL WE ISSUE A FIX, PRINT A NEW FABRICATOR TO SEE THE ENTIRE LIST OF PRINTABLE PLATFORMS.)Medium Platform B - More compact version of the Medium Platform, costs 250 Bytes to research and 1 Resin to print. Large Platform B - More compact version of the Large Platform, costs 500 Bytes to research and 2 Resin to print. Large Platform C - Winged version of the Large Platform which swaps the Tier 2 side slots for 20 Tier 1 slots, costs 2000 Bytes to unlock and 2 Aluminum to print. Large Platform D - Two-tiered platform with 10 Tier 2 storage slots, costs 2000 Bytes to unlock and 2 Aluminum to print. Extra Large Platform - An octagonal platform with a single Tier 4 slot, and eight cable sockets, costs 3000 Bytes to unlock and 2 Aluminum to print. Extra Large Storage - A domed Tier 4 storage platform that prints on top of a Large Rover, or an XL Platform. It contains 31 Tier 1 storage slots, costs 3000 Bytes to unlock, and 2 Compound and 2 Aluminum to print.The Vehicle Bay can now be operated by a Control Panel. Module Control Panels have received a lighting passINTERACTIONA large number of the orange floating UI buttons have been removed from the game and replaced with interaction verbs. Your bases should look a bit less like a Las Vegas light show. The default Use verb has been replaced with contextual interaction verbs. For instance the Work Light now uses the verbs “Turn On” and “Turn Off,” while Drop Pods, Habitats, and Seats now use “Enter” and “Exit.”AUDIO UPDATESUpdate Smelter Audio, better end loops. Less Abrupt.Added variations for Base Building.Hazard Plant SFXOTHER UPDATESItems in the Catalog have been slightly reorganized. ---------BUG FIXES---------[AS-1831] - Fixed a longstanding bug where Tether lines did not go dark in Multiplayer games when disconnected from an Oxygen source. [AS-2237] - Fixed a bug where the Astroneer’s headlamp would turn off while dying inside a Drop Pod[AS-2545] - Fixed an issue with cables twisting in strange ways in relation to the planet center.[AS-2546] - Fixed an issue with power sockets on platforms twisting cables in strange ways in relation to the planet center. Due to the physics constraints of the world, vehicle chains have once again been limited to a maximum of 4 Rover bases. [AS-2567] - Power Nuggets once again charge batteries. Cave spelunkers, rejoice![AS-2570] - Drop Pods should no longer launch into space when invoking the Use command. [AS-2572] - Large Solar arrays can once again be moved by the Winch! [AS-2574] - Mineral Extractor and Smelter should once again auto-pull from and auto-deposit into connected storage. Fixed several recurring crashes on PC and Xbox One which should increase general stability. We will be updating our roadmap a little later today. And don't forget, we are on sale for another 24 hours, so tell a friend! Thanks for reading and enjoy!-jt
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Explore and reshape distant worlds! Astroneer is set during a 25th century gold rush where players must explore the frontiers of outer space, risking their lives in harsh environments for the chance of striking it rich. On this adventure, a player’s most useful tool is their ability to shape their world, altering the terrain and extracting valuable resources from planets, and moons. Resources can be traded or crafted into new tools, vehicles, and modules to create everything from massive industrial bases to mobile rover bases.Reshape terrain as though it were made of Play-Doh.Survive on and explore procedurally generated planets that can be entirely deformed and traversed.Build vehicles and travel to new planets and moons.Snap together components and objects to create custom vehicles and modules.4 player online drop-in/drop-out co-op.What does this mean? It means that Astroneer is still very early in to its development. We've designed Astroneer from the ground-up to be a game that is developed in Early Access. When you first play the game, you will notice that the core gameplay is there but that we have a lot of work ahead of us. Now that we have moved to Alpha, you can expect the following content in the next few months:Basebuilding: This system will allow for completely customizable base layouts that can be modified and moved at any time. (Q1 2018)Power Refactor: Power management will become a completely new gameplay experience, players will have the flexibility to layout base infrastructure however they wish. Want to harness the power of the sun but create your base underground, hidden from the harsh weather on the surface? Create a solar farm and run cables down to your subterranean base. (Q1 2018)Terrain 2.0: An all new procedural terrain system that will be much more performance friendly, while allowing us to create much more robust planets. These new planets will include more diverse biomes, land features, underground cave systems and more. (Q2 2018)Weather & Hazards: A completely new system to challenge players when exploring or while at their base. Deal with environmental effects while in the relative safety of your base, or explore planets while outsmarting aggressive flora. (Q1 2018)Dedicated Server Support: (Q2 2018)In addition to the features mentioned above, you can expect a game like Astroneer in Alpha to contain bugs, crashes, and overall instability in single and multiplayer. If you think our core gameplay is compelling enough to want to support Astroneer while it’s still in Early Access, we'd love to have your support. Otherwise, we recommend waiting until Astroneer is out of Alpha and in a state where the game is more stable and gameplay and content are further along. We're committed to making Astroneer the best it can be and including you this early in development is a crucial step in that.If you're curious about the direction we're aiming to take Astroneer in, be sure to go , and our
that we post a couple times a month!
System Requirements
Minimum:Requires a 64-bit processor and operating systemOS: Windows 7 SP1 (64 bit only), Windows 8 (64 bit only), Windows 10 (64 bit only)Processor: X64 Dual Core CPU, 2+ GHzMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: Discrete Non Mobile GPU with 1 GB RamDirectX: Version 11Storage: 2 GB available spaceSound Card: AnyAdditional Notes: Internet connection required for online multiplayer
Recommended:Requires a 64-bit processor and operating systemOS: Windows 7 SP1 (64 bit only), Windows 8 (64 bit only), Windows 10 (64 bit only)Processor: X64 Quad Core CPU, 3+ GHzMemory: 8 GB RAMGraphics: Discrete Non Mobile GPU with 2 GB RAMDirectX: Version 11Network: Broadband Internet connectionStorage: 4 GB available spaceSound Card: Any
Copyright (C) 2016 System Era Softworks
More like this
High Volume of Reviews Detected:
Overall Reviews:
Very Positive
(21,785 reviews)
Recent Reviews:
Very Positive
(580 reviews)
Review Type
All&(24,328)
Positive&(20,924)
Negative&(3,404)
Purchase Type
All&(24,328)
Steam Purchasers&(21,785)
Other&(2,543)
All Languages&(24,328)
Your Languages&(11,223)
Only Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Exclude Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Display As:
Most Helpful
Review Beta NEW!
When enabled, will sort reviews by new Helpfulness score. Read more about it in the .
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Review Helpfulness Beta Enabled
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 at on in for 时间 的文章

随机推荐