英语中的连词这句话空格处用什么连词

2017年高考英语(浙江版)总复习:专题十一 连词和状语从句
一、单句语法填空(共两节,满分45分)
Ⅰ.三年高考优化重组(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)
1.(2015&北京高考)He is a shy man,&&&&&&&&&he is not afraid of anything or anyone.
2.(2015&江苏高考)It is so cold that you can&t go outside &&&&&&&&&fully covered in thick clothes.
3.(2015&湖南高考)&&&&&&&&&the job takes a significant amount of time,most students agree that the experience is worth it.
4.(2015&北京高考)&&&&&&&&&the damage is done,it will take many years for the farmland to recover.
5.(2015&浙江高考)Just &&&&&&&&&a single word can change the meaning of a sentence,a single sentence can change the meaning of a paragraph.
6.(2015&重庆高考)If you miss this chance,it may be years &&&&&&&&&you get another one.
7.(2014&北京高考)Some animals carry seeds from one place to another,&&&&&&&&&plants can spread to new places.
8.(2014&重庆高考)Half an hour later,Lucy still couldn&t get a taxi &&&&&&&&&the bus had dropped her.
9.(2013&新课标全国Ⅰ高考)There&s no way of knowing why one man makes an important discovery&&&&&&&&another man,also intelligent,fails.
10.(2013&安徽高考)It&s much easier to make friends&&&&&&&&you have similar interests.
Ⅱ.两年模拟优化重组(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
1.(2016&兰州一中模拟)People often don&t appreciate what they have &&&&&&&&&they lose it.
2.(2016&合肥二检)Mother often reminds me that the best thing one can do &&&&&&&&&it is raining is to let it rain.
3.(2016&汕头一模)I have heard a lot of good things about you &&&&&&&&&I came back from abroad.
4.(2016&贵州六校联考)&&&&&&&&&I complained to my sisters about the room in chaos,they turned a deaf ear to what I said.
5.(2016&福建质检)It&s widely acknowledged that difficulties strengthen the mind,&&&&&&&&&labor does the body.
6.(2016&洛阳一模)&What did you promise to your wife?
&&&&&&&&&&she goes,I&ll go with her.
7.(2016&西宁三校联考)The little boy was trembling with cold,&&&&&&&&&he asked to come in and warm himself.
8.(2016&山东师大附中一模)Actually,the London Olympic Park is built &&&&&&&&&there used to be a poor area called East London.
9.(2016&乌鲁木齐二诊)Finally,my parents made me realize that &&&&&&&&&I kept going this way,I would never be happy.
10.(2016&太原五中模拟)&Did you get the news of the earthquake in Japan yesterday?
&No.It didn&t occur to me &&&&&&&&&I surfed the Internet this morning.
11.(2015&云南四校联考)If you miss this chance,it may be years &&&&&&&&&you get another one.
12.(2015&衡水中学模拟)John had hardly finished the article &&&&&&&&&the light went out.
13.(2015&江西五校联考)The boy didn&t bring any pocket money to school &&&&&&&&&his family was very poor.
14.(2015&贵阳监测)As soon as the food touched his tongue he smiled,started to dance &&&&&&&&&could not stop talking about how good it was.
15.(2015&温州二模)&&&&&&&&&you are travelling near or far,we&ve &got tips on saving money and packing smartly.
16.(2015&银川联考)We should move on bravely on our life journey &&&&&&&&&difficulties we meet with.
17.(2015&青岛一模)Just wait here,&&&&&&&&&you can hang around for a while.Your turn is half an hour away.
18.(2015&海淀期末)Some people dream of success without action,&&&&&&&&&others wake up and work hard at it.
19.(2015&盐城二模)He hasn&t got any hobbies&&&&&&&&&&you call watching TV a hobby.
20.(2015&海淀期末)Hard &&&&&&&&&it is,the Chinese government is determined to open up the new Silk Road.
二、阅读理解(共4小题;每小题2分;满分8分)
What did your school smell like? Was it noisy or peaceful? It might not seem important,but a growing body of research suggests that smells and sounds can have an impact on learning,performance and creativity.
Bridget Shield has been conducting studies and advising people on the effects of all sorts of noises,such as traffic and sirens,as well as noise generated by the children themselves.&Everything points to a harmful impact of the noise on children&s performance,in numeracy,in literacy,and in spelling,&says Shield.
Shield says the sound of &babble&-the chatter of other children,is particularly distracting in the classroom.&People are very distracted by speech-particularly if it&s understandable,but you&re not involved in it.&This phenomenon is also known as the irrelevant speech effect,she says,adding that &it&s a very &common finding in open-plan offices as well&.
In a series of studies,Ravi Mehta found that people were more creative when the background noises were played at a medium level than when volume was low.Loud background noise,however,damaged their creativity.Ravi Mehta suggests there may be some benefit to playing music or other sounds in an art class or other situations where creativity is key.
Many teachers all over the world already play music to students in class.Many are inspired by the belief that hearing music can boost IQ in subsequent tasks,the so-called Mozart effect.While the evidence actually suggests it&s a stretch to say classical music improves brainpower,researchers do think pleasant sounds before a task can sometimes lift your mood and help you perform well,says Perham.&If you like the music or you like the sound&even listening to a Stephen King novel&then you did better.It didn&t matter about the music,&Ravi Mehta says.
However,it&s worth considering that music is not always helpful while you&re trying to work.Trying to perform a task which involves serial recall&for instance,doing mental arithmetic(心算)&will be impaired by sounds with audio variation,which includes most types of music,says Perham.Songs with lyrics,on the other hand,are more likely to interfere with tasks that involve semantics(语义学)&such as reading comprehension.
This isn&t the only sense being related to affecting learning.
1.The second paragraph implies that&&&&&&&&.
A.general noise also has a harmful effect
B.students are sensitive to noise
C.some children need special sounds to do tasks
D.children aren&t affected by their own noise
2.The irrelevant speech effect refers to the fact that &&&&&&.
A.you don&t understand what others are talking
B.you pay attention to the chatting of others
C.you are reluctant to chat with other people
D.you find what others are talking irrelevant to you
3.According to the text,Ravi Mehta believes that&&&&&&&&.
A.music matters when you want to do better
B.music will help you do mental arithmetic
C.any music can be beneficial as long as you like it
D.songs with lyrics will improve your reading comprehension
4.What might be discussed in the following paragraph?
A.Whether music is helpful all the time.
B.What sound can promote a person&s creativity.
C.When smell can improve students& behavior.
D.How smell affects children&s performance.
三、语法填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。
(2015&青岛二模)
W:Jack,how have your two sons been doing at school recently?
M:Don&t ask!Mark never starts studying,and Jason never stops &&1 &(study).
W:You&re joking!I hear that Jason is likely &&2 &(be)at the top of his class after exams this year.
M:Yes,so his teachers say.He &&3 &(work)very hard at his books every evening for months on end recently.He is hoping to &&4 &&Harvard University.
W:Great.Maybe he&ll become a university professor &&5 &(he)in the future.
M:Maybe.&&6 &&sometimes I wish he&d go out and enjoy himself &&7 &&a change.
W:Yes...What about the younger one?
M:Well,Mark&s teachers say he has ability,but he &&8 &(rare)does his best.He does his homework in ten minutes every day and then &&9 &(rush)out to play football.
W:Perhaps he can make his fortune at football.People can make plenty of money from sports now.
M:My wife always worries about his future.
W:Perhaps you can have a talk with him now to find out &&10 &&he is thinking about his studies and future plans.
M:Good idea.I&ll take your advice.
David:Hi,Linda,what are you doing?
Linda:Hi,David.I &&&&11 &&&(prepare) for the test tomorrow.
David:But &&&&12 &&&are you sitting here in the garden?
Linda:Well,the library is full and the classroom is too noisy.Are you ready &&&&13 &&&the test?
David:I am afraid not.I feel very nervous.We don&t have much time &&14 &&&&&(leave).
Linda:We can prepare together.Maybe that can help.
David:Good idea.How many units will be included in &&&&15 &&&&coming test?
Linda:Three altogether.They are Unit 4,Unit 5 and Unit 6.
David:Really? I &&&16 &&&(think) Unit 6 would not be covered.
Linda:It is included &&&17 &&&&it is only partly finished by our teacher.Now let&s ask each other questions.You go first.
David:All right.Please name three European countries.
Linda:It&s easy.France,Germany and Russia.I &&&18 &&&even say more.
David:It seems you are &&&&19 &&&(well)&prepared than me.Now it&s &&&20 &&&&turn to ask me questions.
Linda:OK.What are the seven continents of the world?
David:Asia,Europe,Africa,and err....I really can&t remember them all.
Linda:Don&t worry.You still have some time today to prepare.
Ⅰ.1.but [句意:虽然他是一个很腼腆的人,但是他不害怕任何人和事。由句意可知前后两句之间为转折关系,故用but。]
2.unless [句意:外面很冷,如果你不穿着厚衣服的话你不能出去。unless 除非,如果不。该题实际上也考查了状语从句的省略,其完整形式为&unless you are fully...]
3.While/Although/Though [句意:虽然这项工作花费大量的时间,但是大部分的学生认为这次经历是值得的。while/although/though虽然,符合句意。]
4.Once [句意:一旦造成损害,要花费许多年的时间耕地才能恢复。once一旦,符合句意。]
5.as [句意:正如一个单词可以改变句子的意义一样,一个句子也可以改变一段的意义。just as正如,正像,符合句意。]
6.before [句意:如果你错过这次机会,可能得过好几年你才能再得到机会。before &在&&之前&,引导时间状语从句。]
7.so [句意:一些动物将种子从一个地方带到另外一个地方,因此植物可以传播到新的地方。设空处前后两个分句之间为因果关系,故填并列连词so。]
8.where [句意:半个小时之后,露西在下公交车的地方仍然打不到出租车。通过分析可知本句缺少引导地点状语从句的连词,所以填where。]
9.while [句意:没办法知道为什么有人能够有重大发现,而有的人同样聪明,却不能。while在这里表示两种情况的对比。]
10.when [句意:你们有相似的兴趣时,交起朋友来就更容易了。when当&&时,符合句意。]
Ⅱ.1.until [句意:人们往往不会对他们所拥有的东西心存感激,直到他们失去它(才会懂得珍惜)。not...until...表示&直到&&才&&&,until引导时间状语从句。]
2.when [考查连词。句意:妈妈经常提醒我,顺其自然才是最好的选择。that引导宾语从句,该从句中&&&&&&&&&&it is raining&为时间状语,意为&下雨时&。故填when。]
3.since [考查状语从句。句意:自我从国外回来以来,已经听到很多关于你的好事。空前的句子用了现在完成时,空后用的是一般过去时,符合since&自从&&以来&的用法。]
4.However/Although/Though [考查让步状语从句。句意:无论我如何向我的姐姐们抱怨房间里一片狼藉,她们对我的话置之不理。however&无论如何&,引导让步状语从句。此处也可用Although或Though引导状语从句,表示&尽管&。]
5.as [考查连词。句意:磨难强智,正如劳动强体,这一点受到(人们的)广泛认同。as有&正如&之意,符合句意。]
6.Wherever [考查让步状语从句。&&你对你妻子承诺了什么?&&无论她去哪里,我都会一路相随。根据句意和分析句子结构可知,goes后缺少地点状语,故用Wherever,表示&无论哪里&。]
7.so/and [考查连词。句意:小男孩冷得发抖,(所以)他请求能进屋暖和一下。分析句子结构并根据句意可知,此处需用并列连词连接两个句子。故空格处填so/and。]
8.where [考查地点状语从句。句意:事实上,伦敦奥体公园被建在一个曾经被称之为&东伦敦&的贫困地区。通过分析句子结构可知&&&&&&&&&&there used to be a poor area called East London&为地点状语从句,故填where。]
9.if [考查连词。句意:最后,我的父母使我意识到如果继续这样下去,我永远都不会幸福。根据句意可知,此处应使用连词if引导条件状语从句。]
10.until/till [考查状语从句。句意:&&你昨天听说日本发生地震的消息了吗?&&没。直到今天早上上网我才知道。根据句意可知此处考查not...until/till结构。]
11.before [句意:如果你错过这次机会,可能要等几年才会再有这样的机会。&It be+时间段+before...&表示&要多久才会&&&。]
12.when [考查状语从句。句意:John刚完成论文灯就熄灭了。根据句意可知,应填when。hardly...when...表示&一&&就&&&,when引导状语从句。]
13.because [考查状语从句。因为家里很穷,那个男孩不带零花钱到学校。前后句之间是逻辑上的因果关系。故填because。]
14.and [考查连词。因为本句中的&smiled&,&started&和&could not stop&是三个并列的谓语动词,所以此处应用and。]
15.Whether [考查状语从句。句意:无论你是远距离旅行还是近距离旅行,我们都有关于省钱和快速打包的建议。根据句中的&or&可知,此处是whether引导的让步状语从句。]
16.whatever [考查让步状语从句。句意:在人生的旅程中不管遇到什么困难,我们都应该勇敢地继续前行。空处引导让步状语从句,空后有名词difficulties,故填whatever。]
17.or [考查连词。句意:就在这儿等,或者你可以闲逛一会儿。半个小时后轮到你。根据句意可知此处用选择连词or,意为&或者&。]
18.while [考查连词。句意:有些人梦想着不行动就能获得成功,而其他人则从梦中醒来努力去实现它。while为连词,表对比,符合句意。]
19.unless [考查状语从句。句意:他什么业余爱好都没有&&除非你把看电视称为一种爱好。unless&如果不&&,除非&&&,符合句意。]
20.as/though [考查连词。as/though意为&尽管&,引导让步状语从句时,要将表语、状语或动词原形提到as或though前面,构成部分倒装。句意:尽管很难,但中国政府决心开辟新丝绸之路。]
【语篇解读】 本文是一篇说明文,研究发现气味和声音对学生的学习、表现和创造力有着很大的影响。
1.A [推理判断题。根据第二段的最后一句可推知,一般的噪音都会在很多方面影响学生们的表现,因此选A。]
2.B [细节理解题。结合第三段的&&People are very distracted by speech&particularly if it&s understandable,but you&re not involved in it.&&This phenomenon is also known as the irrelevant speech effect&可知,&irrelevant speech effect&指的就是人们听得见,但是却没有参与交谈的情形。]
3.C [推理判断题。由倒数第三段的&If you like the music or you like the sound&even listening to a Stephen King novel&then you did better.It didn&t matter about the music&可推知,Ravi Mehta认为只要你喜欢,任何类型的音乐都会对你有好处。]
4.D [推理判断题。结合文章第一段中的&What did your school smell like? Was it noisy or peaceful&和最后一段&This isn&t the only sense being related to affecting learning&可推知,下一段要讨论的可能是关于气味对孩子们表现的影响,因此选D。]
【语篇解读】 这是一段对话,对话围绕Jack的两个孩子的学习情况展开,一个爱学习,一个爱玩。
1.studying [考查动名词。固定短语stop doing sth&停止做某事&,符合语境。]
2.to be [考查固定短语。be likely to do sth为固定短语。]
3.has been working [考查现在完成进行时。根据时间状语&every evening for months on end recently&可知,此处应用现在完成进行时,表示某一动作从过去某一时间开始一直延续到现在或离现在不远的时间,故用has been working。]
4.attend/enter [考查动词短语。表示&上大学&可以用动词attend或enter。]
5.himself [考查反身代词。或许将来他自己会成为一位大学教授。此处用反身代词himself,表示&他自己&。]
6.But [考查连词。根据语境可知,此处应用转折连词But。]
7.for [考查介词。句意:但是有时候&我&希望他能出去玩得开心,改变一下。for a change意为&改变一下&,为固定短语,符合语境。]
8.rarely [考查副词。句意:Mark的老师说他有能力,但是他很少尽他最大的努力。此处用副词rarely&很少&修饰动词。]
9.rushes [考查一般现在时。句意:他每天花十分钟做他的家庭作业,然后冲出去踢足球。此处and连接两个并列谓语动词does和rushes。]
10.what [考查宾语从句。句意:或许你现在可以和他谈谈,弄清楚他对于学习和未来是如何想的。分析句子成分可知,在该宾语从句中,thinking缺少宾语,故用what引导。]
11.am preparing 12.why 13.for 14.left 15.the 16.thought 17.though/although 18.can 19.better 20.your
喜欢数:0|人气:2|评论数:0
阅读本话题的考友还阅读了以下话题:
我要模考网举报
如果您对此用户上传有任何意见,请填写以下相关的意见或建议给我们,我们会认真处理每个意见或建议,谢谢您的参与!
举报信息:
该上传内容答案有错
该上传侵犯版权(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2369049',
container: s,
size: '960,48',
display: 'inlay-fix'
He's taking out his notebook.
五、连词成句.
来自互联网
2. Before you know it, your infant becomes a toddler and starts stringing words together into sentences.
在你知道之前, 你的孩子变成一个初学走路的孩子并开始连词成句.
来自互联网
3. The English language possesses a vivid saying to describe this sort of situation.
英语中有句俗语生动地描绘了这种情景.
来自《用法词典》
需要改进的内容:
请选择错误类型
错误描述:
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:
尽快记住出现的英文句子
在最短的时间内,点击散落的单词排列组成之前的句子
注:例句限定的时间为40秒,加油喔!豆丁微信公众号
君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
广告剩余8秒
文档加载中
英语连词总结
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英语连词总结
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='http://www.docin.com/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口高中英语连词用法详解Microsoft Word 文档_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
高中英语连词用法详解Microsoft Word 文档
&&高中英语连词用法详解
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历