他总是帮助我照顾我的狗狗照顾宝宝英语

英语翻译原文:这是我养的小狗,它的名字叫普尼.他现在4岁了,是条公狗.记得4年前它被我爸抱来的时候,我和妈妈都反对养,理
英语翻译原文:这是我养的小狗,它的名字叫普尼.他现在4岁了,是条公狗.记得4年前它被我爸抱来的时候,我和妈妈都反对养,理由是太脏了,而且很烦.但爸爸说:就当个娱乐,玩玩吧.就这样小狗成为了我们家的一员.以前对于狗,我从来都是“敬而远之”,更主要的是我认为它只是一个供人取乐的宠物,与人之间有着不可逾越的界限.它刚来我们家时,我不太喜欢它,但随着时间的推移,它却给家里带来了无限的欢乐,每当我向同学或朋友谈起它时总是感觉有说不完的话,脸上也不时洋溢着幸福的光彩.对它的看法发生了根本改变,它成为了我的“好朋友”.普尼是一条很可爱的纯种狗,它最喜欢的人就是老爸了,只要老爸在家,无论什么时候它都要和老爸在一起,卧在老爸身边,似乎只有和老爸在一起才有一种安全感.每当老爸上班走后,它都要趴在门口,而老爸下班时,它总会第一个听到脚步声,扑向门口.它还非常的会讨好人,只要家里门铃一响,它无论在哪里、无论在干什么都会飞一样地跑到门口去迎接,若是主人或熟人,它会又蹦又跳地亲热半天.怪不得有人说,狗是最通人性的,它知道谁对它好.你真心对他好,它也就真心地爱你.普尼对“走”和“玩”字非常的敏感,只要一说“走”或者“玩”,它就会一下跑到门口,想让你带它一起出去,但即使这样,只要你拿脚把它拨开,它就不再跟着你,而是远远的看着你离去,它是多么的通人性啊!因为普尼,我不再怕狗.更因为它,我懂得人狗之间,不只是主人与宠物间的关系,还有更重要的,就是爱.
This is what I keep the dog,its name is Pune.He is now 4 years old,he is a male dog.I remember four years ago,it was my dad to hold,when my mother and I are opposed to raising the grounds that the dirty,and bored.But the father said:With regard to when a recreation,play bar.In this way our family dog has become a member.Before that dog,I have never been "at arm's length",but the main thing is I think it is just a pleasure for people's pets,and people have enjoyed an insurmountable boundaries.It first came to our house,I do not like it,but as time goes on,it does bring home the infinite joy,Whenever I talk about it to classmates or friends always have lots to talk sense,then filled with a happy face from time to time glory.Its view of a fundamental change,it has become my "friend."Putney is a very cute purebred dog,it is the most favorite person is her father,and as long as the father at home,regardless of when it should be,and her father together,lying in her father around,it seems that only,and father in the only with a sense of security.When Dad was gone to work,it must lie at the door,while the father work,it is always the first one heard the footsteps toward the door.It will be very please,as long as a doorbell ring at home,which no matter where,no matter what will be flying in the same went to the door to receive,if the owner or acquaintances,it will pranced to intimate half-day.No wonder some people say that dogs are the most-pass human nature,It is good to know who it.You really are good,it also sincerely love you.Putney on the "walking" and "play" the word is very sensitive,as long as one to say "go" or "play",it will look at ran to the door,let you take it out together,but even so,if you take foot poke it,it will not follow you,but look at you from far away,it is how ah pass humanity!Because Putney,I am not afraid of dogs.But also because it is,I know between the people and dogs,not just the relationship between owners and pets,as well as more importantly,is love.
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《英语翻译原文:这是我养的小狗,它的名字叫普尼.他现在4岁了,是条公狗.记得4年前它被我爸抱来的时候,我和妈妈都反对养,理》相关的作业问题
Hello!Boys and Girls,my name is Bai Xue.My English name is xindi.I'm 9 years old.I'm in grade 7 clss 1.Please look my family photo,these are my grandfather and
炳烛①夜读   晋平公问于①师旷②曰:“吾年七十,欲学,恐已暮矣.”师旷曰:“何不炳烛③乎?”平公曰:“安有为人臣而戏④其君乎?”师旷曰:“盲臣⑤安敢戏其君乎!臣闻之,少而⑥好学,如日出之阳;壮而好学,如日中之光;老而好学,如炳烛之明.炳烛之明,孰与昧行⑦乎?”平公曰:“善哉!” ——《说苑·建本》注释:  ①炳烛:点
Hello,Mr.My name is XXX.I'm 21-year-old,and was born in Xiamen.I'm a cheerful,responsible,self-motivated girl.I'll work very hard on every job I take,and consta
A polar bear was feeling very bored one day, so he started to pull hair off his own body, one by one. After quite a while, he pulled all the hair off and said:
This summer Bohmte, Germany, reworked its downtown main street, not only removing the traffic lights but also tearing down the curbs (路缘) and erasing marked cro
I am a curious person,and I believe the vigorous
原文: 太宗朝有王著者学右军书,深得其法,侍书翰林.帝听政之余,留心书法,数遣内侍持书示著,著每以为未善,太宗遂刻意临学.又以问著,对如初.或询其意,著曰:“书固佳矣,若遽称善,恐帝不复用意矣.”其后,帝笔法精绝,超越前古,世以为由著之规益也.译文: 宋太宗当政的时候有一个叫王著的人学王羲之的书法,深得他的精髓,在翰林
I feel uncomfortable in the new environment of the university.Everything has changed including the people around me. I'm still trying to get used to it. There a
你好 翻译如下If your are a nurse and have been qualified for a year,then travel nursing may be an exciting work opportunity for you.It may also afford you the chance
In physical education,schoolmates in drill ground free activity,each people are playing the sports items which one like,some are playing the basketball,some are
《滕王阁序》原文: 滕王阁序 (唐)王勃 南昌故郡,洪都新府.星分翼轸,地接衡庐.襟三江而带五湖,控蛮荆而引瓯越.物华天宝,龙光射牛斗之墟;人杰地灵,徐孺下陈蕃之榻.雄州雾列,俊采星驰,台隍枕夷夏之交,宾主尽东南之美.都督阎公之雅望,[上"户夂"下"木"]戟遥临;宇文新州之懿范,[衤詹]帷暂驻.十旬休假,胜友如云;千里
范仲淹两岁的时候就失去父亲,家中贫困没有依靠.他年轻时就有远大的志向,常常把治理国家大事作为自己应尽的责任.他发奋读书,有时晚上困了,就用冷水冲头洗脸.有时连饭也吃不上,就喝粥坚持苦读.做官以后,常常情绪激动的谈论天下大事,奋不顾身.以至于有谗言而被贬官,由参知政事降职作邓州太守.范仲淹刻苦磨炼自己,吃东西不多吃肉,妻
Although i know there are few chances for my question to grab your attention among questions raised by so many people,i d like to know from you:as we all see,yo
俺是个粗人,用大白话说了:以前王心逸(人名,山东人)曾说过:“在京城偶然经过市中一处,听到演奏歌唱的声音,看的人围的像墙一样.到近处一看,原来是一个少年正在用声音演奏乐曲.他并没有乐器,只是用一手指捺在面颊上,发出的声音十分清晰有力,与乐器演奏出来的没什么不同.”这也是口技表演的一支吧.
楚地有以养猴为生的人,楚人称他们为狙公.白天必定在庭院将猴子分成组,让老猴子率领(它们)到山里去,采摘草木的果实,缴纳十(而只能)取其一自己享用.有的交不足,就施以鞭杖.群猴都惧怕并因此而痛苦,不敢违抗.一天,有一只小猴子对众猴子说:“山上的果实是狙公栽种的吗?”(回答)说:“不是,天生的.”(小猴子)说:“然而我等(
司马光破瓮救友 光(司马光)生七岁,凛然(严肃庄重的样手)如成人,闻讲《左氏春秋》(又称《春秋左氏传》,相传是春秋时期左丘明撰),爱之(指代《左氏春秋》),退(回去)为家人讲,即了(懂得)其大指(同“旨”,主要意思).自是(从此)手不释(放下)书,至(甚至)不知饥渴寒暑.群儿戏于(在)庭(院子),一儿登瓮,足(指失足)
清江人孔端中,是“三孔”望族中人.绍兴年间,担任淳安县的县令.县城靠近省会,所有县里的船只,都是依附于权贵之家的,愿意响应公家漕运的只有一艘小船.孔端中把县里的船夫们聚集起来告诉他们:“凡是属于权贵之家的船只就暂时不要投入使用,那些权贵之家可能会有紧急用度,应该小心地等候主人家的差遣,如果移作其它用途就是犯罪.”召唤那
楼上是不是有人直接用网上的翻译器翻译的?这样的话语句会不通顺的哦~From now on,you will be the only one I treasure.(treasure 的直接翻译是珍惜,不过在这句话里比较适合.)I will spoil you,I will never lie to you.(Pet 在
翻译:皇甫谧年龄到了二十岁,不爱好读书学习,到处游荡,不守规矩,有人认为他憨痴不懂事.曾经弄到瓜果,他总是进献给过继的母亲任氏.任氏说:“《孝敬》上说:‘只给父母牛、羊、猪的奉养,尚且是不孝.’你今年二十多了,眼不看一点教化人的书,心思尚未进入正道,你没有什么能让我感到宽慰的啊.”说到这里,任氏就叹息着又说:“唉,从前英语美文-我和狗狗的约定_英文写作翻译_无忧考网
英语美文-我和狗狗的约定[1]
14:18 来源:网络综合
写作翻译网权威发布英语美文-我和狗狗的约定,更多英语美文-我和狗狗的约定相关信息请访问英文写作翻译网。
A pet’s commandments  宠物情缘:我与狗狗的约定  A dog is our friend, who will never oppose and hurt us. No matter who you are, wealthy or poor,they will always be with you. Now, please read these pet`s commandments, which will help you get a better understanding of your faithful friend.  狗狗是我们的朋友,它永远不会与我们作对,伤害我们。不管你是谁,贫穷或富有,它们会一直守护在你的身旁,寸步不离。现在,请看一看狗狗与我们的这些约定吧,它能够帮助你进一步地了解自己那忠实的朋友。  My life is likely to last ten to fifteen years. Any separation from you will be painful for me. Remember that before you buy me.  我这一生大概能活10到15年,和你分别是件无比痛苦的事。在买下我之前请记住这些。  Give me time to understand what you want of me.  请给我一点时间,让我理解你对我的要求是什么。  Don’t be angry for me for long and don’t lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your entertainment and your friends. I have only you.  请被对我生气太久,也别把我关起来当做是惩罚。因为,你有你的工作,你的娱乐,你的朋友。而我,只有你。  Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understand your words, I understand your voice when it’s speaking to me.  时不时地和我说说话吧,虽然我听不懂你的语言,但当你开口说话时,我会懂得你的声音。  Be aware that however you treat me, I’ll never forget it and if it’s cruel it may affect me forever.  请注意无论你如何对待我,我都永远不会忘记它;如果它是残酷的,可能会给我带来永久的影响。  Remerber before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones of your hand, but that I choose not to bite you.  在打我前,请不要忘记,我其实拥有可以轻易咬碎你手骨的牙齿,但我绝不会选择去伤害你。  Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I`m not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.  当你责骂我懒惰、不听话前,请你问问自己:也许我遇到了什么问题,也许我吃的东西不对,也许我在太阳下跑得太久了,又或许我已经年老体弱了。  Take care of me when I get old. You too, will grow old.  当我老了时,请好好照顾我。因为我们都会有老的一天。  When I will leave, you must guard at my side. Never say "I can’t bear to watch it" or "let it happen in my absence". Everything is easy for me if you are there. Remember, I love you.  当我即将要离开这个世界的时候我喜欢狗英语作文_百度知道
我喜欢狗英语作文
我有更好的答案
He is very cute and friendly.I love him very much,he often walk around me. Do you like him? 我有一个狗.And he wears a black coat.His name is Bob.He has two big eyes.He is yellow and very fat.He is two years oldI have a dog。他的名字叫鲍勃。我妈妈和姐姐每天都照顾的他很好。他穿着一件黑色的衣服。我经常跟他玩。他两岁了。他是黄色的并且非常胖。他有两个大眼睛.I always play with him. My mother and my sister look after him every day. When I come back
满意请采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。当前位置:&&&&&&&&&
最新公告:
英语暖心故事——一只狗狗的表白
15:16:16&&
英语暖心故事——一只狗狗的表白:When I was a puppy, I entertained you with my antics and made you laugh. You called me your child,当我还是一只小狗的时候,我的顽皮总会给你带来快乐,让你开怀大笑。你称我为孩子。
A Dog's Last Will& When I was a puppy, I entertained you with my antics and made you laugh. You called me your child, and despite a number of chewed shoes and a couple of murdered throw pillows, I became your best friend. Whenever I was “bad”, you’d shake your finger at me and ask “How could you?”—but then you’d relent, and roll me over for a belly rub.& My housebreaking took a little longer than expected, because you were terribly busy, but we worked on that together. I remember those nights of nuzzling you in bed and listening to your confidences and secret dreams, and I believed that life could not be any more perfect. We went for long walks and runs in the park, car rides, stops for ice cream (I only got the cone because “ice cream is bad for dogs”, you said), and I took long naps in the sun waiting for you to come home at the end of the day.& Gradually, you began spending more time at work and on your career, and more time searching for a human mate. I waited for you patiently, comforted you through heartbreaks and disappointments, never chided you about bad decisions, and romped with glee at your homecomings, and when you fell in love. She, now your wife, is not a “dog person”—still I welcomed her into our home, tried to show her affection, and obeyed her. I was happy because you were happy.& Then the human babies came along and I shared your excitement. I was fascinated by their pinkness, how they smelled, and I wanted to mother them, too. Only she and you worried that I might hurt them, and I spent most of my time banished to another room, or to a dog crate. Oh, how I wanted to love them, but I became a “prisoner of love”. As they began to grow, I became their friend. They clung to my fur and pulled themselves up on wobbly legs, poked fingers in my eyes, investigated my ears, and gave me kisses on my nose. I loved everything about them and their touch—because your touch was now so infrequent—and I would have defended them with my life if need be. I would sneak into their beds and listen to their worries and secret dreams, and together we waited for the sound of your car in the driveway.& There had been a time, when others asked you if you had a dog, that you produced a photo of me from your wallet and told them stories about me. These past few years, you just answered “yes” and changed the subject. I had gone from being “your dog” to “just a dog”, and you resented every expenditure on my behalf. Now, you have a new career opportunity in another city, and you and they will be moving to an apartment that does not allow pets. You’ve made the right decision for your “family”, but there was a time when I was your only family.& I was excited about the car ride until we arrived at the animal shelter. It smelled of dogs and cats, of fear, of hopelessness. You filled out the paperwork and said “I know you will find a good home for her”. They shrugged and gave you a pained look. They understand the realities facing a middle-aged dog, even one with “papers”. You had to pry your son’s fingers loose from my collar, as he screamed, “No, Daddy. Please don’t let them take my dog!” And I worried for him, and what lessons you had just taught him about friendship and loyalty, about love and responsibility, and about respect for all life.& You gave me a good-bye pat on the head, avoided my eyes, and politely refused to take my collar and leash with you. You had a deadline to meet and now I have one, too. After you left, the two nice ladies said you probably knew about your upcoming move months ago and made no attempt to find me another good home. They shook their heads and asked , “How could you?”& They are as attentive to us here in the shelter as their busy schedules allow. They feed us, of course, but I lost my appetite days ago. At first, whenever anyone passed my pen, I rushed to the front, hoping it was you—that you had changed your mind—that this was all a bad dream... or I hoped it would at least be someone who cared, anyone who might save me. When I realized I could not compete with the frolicing for attention of happy puppies, oblivious to their own fate, I retreated to a far corner and waited.& I heard her footsteps as she came for me at the end of the day, and I padded along the aisle after her to a separate room. A blissfully quiet room. She placed me on the table and rubbed my ears, and told me not to worry. My heart pounded in anticipation of what was to come, but there was also a sense of relief. The prisoner of love had run out of days. As is my nature, I was more concerned about her. The burden which she bears weighs heavily on her, and I know that, the same way I knew your every mood. She gently placed a tourniquet around my foreleg as a tear ran down her cheek. I licked her hand in the same way I used to comfort you so many years ago. She expertly slid the hypodermic needle into my vein. As I felt the sting and the cool liquid coursing through my body, I lay down sleepily, looked into her kind eyes and murmured, “How could you?”& Perhaps because she understood my dog speak, she said “I’m so sorry”. She hugged me, and hurriedly explained it was her job to make sure I went to a better place, where I wouldn’t be ignored or abused or abandoned, or have to fend for myself—a place of love and light so very different from this earthly place.& And with my last bit of energy, I tried to convey to her with a thump of my tail that my “How could you?” was not directed at her. It was you, My Beloved Master, I was thinking of. I will think of you and wait for you forever. May everyone in your life continue to show you so much loyalty.一只狗狗的表白& 当我还是一只小狗的时候,我的顽皮总会给你带来快乐,让你开怀大笑。你称我为孩子,虽然家里的许多鞋子和靠枕被我啃咬得破烂不堪,你依然把我看做你最好的朋友。无论何时我做了“坏”事,你都会摇摇手指对我说:“你怎么能这样呢?”不过,最终你都会原谅我的,还把我扑倒揉搓我的肚皮。& 我改掉乱啃东西的坏习惯所需的时间比预期的要长,因为你一直都比较忙,但我们一直在一起努力。我仍记得那些夜晚,我总跳到你的床上,用鼻子拱你,倾听你的心里话和秘密梦想,那时的我觉得生活美好得近乎完美。我们常去公园散步,追逐嬉戏,乘车兜风,偶尔停下来买根雪糕吃(我只能吃到雪糕筒,因为你说“雪糕对狗狗的身体有害”)。每天我都会长时间地在太阳底下打盹,迎接你傍晚回家。& 渐渐地,你将更多的时间花在工作和事业上,并花更多的时间去寻找你的另一半。而我总是耐心地等你回来,在你心碎绝望时给你慰藉,且从不对你的坏决定加以责备。每天我都欢快地蹦跳着迎接你回家。随后你与她坠入爱河,她就是你现在的妻子。她不是个“爱狗之人”,但我还是欢迎她来到我们家,努力表达我的感情,并顺从她。因为看到你幸福我感到很开心。& 后来你们添了几个孩子,我也与你们一同分享喜悦。我被他们粉红的脸蛋和香甜的气息深深地吸引了,我也想像母亲一样好好照顾他们。然而你们夫妇俩担心我会弄伤他们,大部分时间都把我关在另一个房间里,甚至关进笼子里。唉,我多想好好爱他们啊,然而我成了“爱的囚徒”。随着他们逐渐长大,我成了他们的好朋友。他们喜欢拽着我的毛,蹒跚地站起来,喜欢用手指戳我的眼睛,喜欢研究我的耳朵,也喜欢亲吻我的鼻子。我喜欢他们的一切,特别是他们的抚摸——因为你现在已经很少碰我了——如果需要,我愿意付出生命的代价去保护他们。我会偷偷溜上他们的床,倾听他们的忧虑和秘密梦想,和他们一起等着你的汽车开进家里的车道。& 曾几何时,当人们问你是否养狗时,你总要掏出钱包里我的照片,向他们讲述我的故事。可是近些年,你却只是简单地回答“有”,即刻转移话题。我已经从“你的狗狗”沦落成了“只是一只狗”了,你甚至会为花在我身上的每分钱而生气。如今,你的事业有了新的转机,你们要到另一个城市去,并且搬进一幢不准养宠物的公寓里。你为“家庭”利益做出了重要的抉择,但是我曾是你唯一的家人啊!& 我兴奋地坐在你的车子里,直到到了一家动物收容所我才恍然大悟。那里到处充溢着猫儿狗儿的气味,还有令人恐惧和绝望的气息。你填好了表格,对那里的人说:“我知道你们会给它找个好归宿的。”他们耸耸肩,露出了为难的表情。他们清楚地知道一只已近中年的狗将要面临的现实,即使它的各种证件齐全。你不得不掰开你儿子紧抓着我项圈的手指,任凭他哭喊着:“不要!爸爸,求求你别让他们把我的狗带走!”我很担心他,因为你刚刚教过他关于友情、忠诚、爱与责任以及对一切生命的尊重。& 你避开我的目光,轻轻地拍了拍我的头说了句“再见”,并礼貌地拒绝将我的项圈和皮带拿走。我知道你急着走,而今我也知道自己的大限将至。你走后,两位善良的女士说或许你几个月前就知道自己要搬家了,却并未试着给我找个好人家。她们摇摇头说:“你怎么能那样呢?”& 这里的人每天都忙得不可开交,但只要一有空闲,他们就会尽心照顾我们。我在这里不愁吃喝,可是几天来一直没有胃口。最初,每每有人经过笼子时,我都会满心欢喜地冲向前,希望来的人是你——希望是你回心转意来接我回去——希望这一切不过是一场噩梦……或许至少让我知道是有人关心我,有人愿意把我拯救出去。当我意识到与那些嬉笑打闹的小狗争宠,永远也不可能占据上风时,我便退至僻远的角落,默默地等待着即将到来的命运,而他们,对自己将要面对的命运显然一无所知。& 一天傍晚,我听到她向我走来,而后我蹑手蹑脚地尾随在她身后,穿过长廊,进入一个静得出奇的单间。她把我放在一张桌子上,揉捏着我的耳朵,告诉我不要担心。我已经料到将要发生的事情,我的心因此猛烈地跳动起来,同时也有一种解脱的感觉。“爱之囚徒”的有生之日已经所剩无几了,本性使然,我更加关心起她来。我感觉得到她承受的巨大压力,就像我能感知到你的每种心情一样。她温柔地把我的前腿绑上止血带,此时的她已经泪盈满颊。我温柔地舔着她的手,就像多年以前,在你忧伤的时候我给你安慰一样。然后,她娴熟地把注射器插入我的静脉。一阵刺痛后,一股冷流涌遍我的周身。我昏昏沉沉地躺下了,看着她善良的双眼,我呢喃道:“你怎么能这样呢?”& 她似乎听懂了我的话,说:“真是抱歉。”她抱住我,连忙向我解释说这是她的工作,她许诺要把我带到一个更好的地方,一个充满爱意和光明,与尘世截然不同的另一个世界,在那里我不会再遭冷落,受欺凌,被遗弃,更不必再自谋生存……& 我使尽那残留的最后一丝气力,用尾巴重重地敲了一下桌子,努力想让她明白那句“你怎么能这样呢?”并不是说她的,而是在说你——我最爱的主人。我一直都在想念着你,也将永远想念你,并会永远等你。愿你生命中的每个人都像我这样忠诚地对待你。
[&发布:能飞英语网&&&&编辑:能飞英语网&]
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言
能飞视听学习软件
能飞背单词
英语学习方法
英语推荐文章
英语学习工具
版权所有 LangFly.COM& . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 老年狗狗的照顾方法 的文章

随机推荐