In somhave difficulty with有错吗

Natural fertility: 1 in 6 couples will have some difficulty conceiving
| LinkedIn
With infertility on the rise, more and more couples are turning to assisted reproductive technology to have a family so it is important that you pay careful attention to your health in the lead up to starting a family. Eggs take about 100 days to mature and the formation of sperm takes approximately 116 days. Both are susceptible to damage and oxidation during this time, which is why preconception care should begin at least 3 months prior to conception.&Thyroid health regulates the speed and cellular functions within the body, including healthy conception and gestation.
A qualified naturopath can help build a personalized preconception care program for you and your partner to guide you along. This may include: 1# Detoxification to maximize fertility
2# Individualized eating plans
3# Nutritional supplementation to maximize fertility
4# Education on charting ovulation
5# Advice on timing of conception
6# Nutritional and Hormonal screening and testing
7# Treatment for fertility issues and hormonal imbalance if required
Good nutrition is so especially crucial during the preconception period which is several months before you start trying for a baby. A well balanced, unprocessed and nutrient rich diet is a fantastic option for both partners, and supplementing with some key nutrients during this time helps to boost fertility, prepare your body and set you up for a healthy pregnancy. Many people think that folic acid is the only supplement needed, when in fact there are not only different types of folate and testing methods, but other core nutrients play essential roles as well.
Herbal medicine is often used in the preconception period and it’s not only to support the fertility of both partners. Popular herbals such as Chaste Tree (also known as Vitex), Wild yam, Peony and Dong Quai are often used to tone the uterus, balance the endocrine system and support fertility in women, while several popular herbs such as Withania, Damiana and Ginseng may be used for men. Preconception and conception is a special time, but stress and general busyness can take its toll, so herbal medicine plays an important part of reducing the impact of this on your health. Individuals may need support for nervous system, gastric and circulatory issues prior to falling pregnant.Looking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?我叫李华,是一名中国人。在本学校遇到了一些困难,希望得到学校辅导中心的帮助。我在和同学的交流中有一些英语的口语不懂,想在星期六的到辅导中心的帮助我的 的翻译是:My name is Li hua, are a Chinese. School encountered some difficulty hope to receive school counselling centres for help. I'm working with some of student exchanges do not understand spoken English, to Center on Saturday to help me 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我叫李华,是一名中国人。在本学校遇到了一些困难,希望得到学校辅导中心的帮助。我在和同学的交流中有一些英语的口语不懂,想在星期六的到辅导中心的帮助我的
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
My name is Li Hua, a Chinese person. In the school encountered some difficulties, I hope to get the school counseling center for help. And the exchange students I have spoken do not understand some English, like in Saturday's counseling center to help my
My name is Li hua, are a Chinese. The school had some difficulties, hope for school guidance centre help. I'm working with some of student exchanges do not understand spoken English, to Center on Saturday to help me
My name is Li hua, are a Chinese. School encountered some difficulty hope to receive school counselling centres for help. I'm working with some of student exchanges do not understand spoken English, to Center on Saturday to help me
My name is Lee Hwa, is a Chinese person. In this school has encountered some difficulties in the hope that they will receive school counselling centers for help. I am in the exchange of students and a number of English, and would like to know the language spoken in the counselling center of Saturday
My name am Li Hua, is a Chinese.Has encountered some difficulties in this school, hoped obtains the school counselling center help.I in have some English spoken language with in schoolmate's exchange not to understand, wants to help me on Saturday to the counselling center
相关内容&a单机监控摄像机 Single plane monitoring camera & aThe project is in charge for the engineer. 项目为工程师是负责的。 & a他每天早上跑15英里 He early morning runs every day 15 miles & a凭什么?我每次都要忍气吞声?就因为我好欺负,没势力吗? Why? I each time all must swallow an insult? Because I good bully, does not have the influence? & a文具盒里有什么 In the stationery case has any & a我不怎么会讲英语 How can I not speak English & a经中国国际贸易促进会介绍,得知你们公司对中国产品感兴趣 Introduced after China Council for Promotion of International Trade that, knew your company is interested to the Chinese product & aI like wacking TV on the sofa very muck 我在沙发非常粪喜欢wacking电视 & ayour username must be 15 characters or less ,contain
only letters and underscores 您的用户名必须是15个字符或较少,包含仅信件和底线 & a贵宾卡是集住宿、餐饮、娱乐、购物为一体的会员卡,使用一卡通消费入住裕达国贸酒店豪华客房,可享受低于门市价格的40%的优惠政策。餐饮、娱乐可享受八折优惠(宴会、香烟、酒水、服务费除外)。 The distinguished guest card is the collection lodgings, the dining, the entertainment, the shopping is a body membership card, uses a cartoon to expend abundantly into reaches the country trade hotel luxurious guest room, may enjoy is lower than the retail sales price 40% preferential policy.The di & ayour doter no 您的doter没有 & a芹菜片 Celery piece & a并非是指得到很多人的追求 Is by no means refers obtains very many human of pursues & a中杯还是大杯 Cup big cup & a满了的 Has filled & a轻运动 Light movement & aVent pipe Blows off the pipeline & a一个积极的小孩 A positive child & a他说,为了这个家我操碎了心。 He said, in order to this family I held has broken to pieces the heart. & awhere's my
backpack? 在哪里我的背包? & a教育差异越来越大 正在翻译,请等待...
& ajoint venture or partnership 合资企业或合作 & a这里有300万左右的人 Here has 3,000,000 about people & aYOU'LL GET WELL SOON 您将很好得到很快 & aVery young girl naked 非常女孩赤裸 & a任何书籍不得带进教室。 Any books do not have to take into the classroom. & ahe can play any sport ,he's naturally athletic 他可以演奏所有体育,他是自然地运动的 & aShe must have gone by bus 她一定乘公共汽车去 & agnd gnd & a我不知道........呵呵 I did not know ........Ha-ha & awhat i got to go to make you want me ? 我得到去什么使您想要我? & a二是对中国本土的区域软实力、城市软实力研究 Two, to Chinese native place region soft strength, city soft strength research & a学年第一学期
school year first semester & a面对面交流下一步行动计划 Facing delivers in person flows off a step planning for action & a所以我想和你做朋友提升我的英语 Therefore I want to be the friend with you to promote my English & a未成年人禁入 The minor endures into & a能不能说给我听 Can say listens to me & athis installation of shine is not serialized. please re-install the plug-in with the original installer 没有连载亮光的这设施。 请再安装插入与原始的安置者 & a不用再多说明 Does not need to explain again & a为什么全是印度的朋友 Why all is India's friends & a这部小说的思想性及其艺术成就在当时引起很大的轰动, 这种成就的取得尽管有多方面的原因, 但运用色彩刻画人物形象是其中非常重要的方面。 This novel ideological nature and the artistic achievement at that time were causing the very big stir, this kind of achievement obtained although had the various reason, but portrayed the character image using the color was extremely important aspect. & aLater Have come to Korea to invite you. 以后来到韩国邀请您。 & aWHAT S YOUR DAMAGE 什么S您的损伤 & a发个邮件给他,抄送给我 正在翻译,请等待...
& ayou must power off and reboot into recovery before proceeding 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我内心很痛苦仿佛有利刀 My innermost feelings are very painful have the sharp knife as if & a她是一名护士 She is a nurse & aI want to have a person to be able to share joys and sorrows with me 我想要有人能与我分享喜悦和哀痛 & a我想有个人能跟我同甘共苦 I want to have a person to be able to share joys and sorrows with me & a我的小女儿 My youngest daughter & aLIFEBUOY LIFEBUOY & anever mild I'm fine 从未温和我是优良 & a超你妈的 Surpasses your mother & a其中一个女儿 Daughter & aWeixie Weixie & aperson you may be the world. 人您可以是世界。 & a我叫李华,是一名中国人。在本学校遇到了一些困难,希望得到学校辅导中心的帮助。我在和同学的交流中有一些英语的口语不懂,想在星期六的到辅导中心的帮助我的 My name am Li Hua, is a Chinese.Has encountered some difficulties in this school, hoped obtains the school counselling center help.I in have some English spoken language with in schoolmate's exchange not to understand, wants to help me on Saturday to the counselling center &09-1408-3109-0509-16
07-2707-2707-2807-27
也许你感兴趣
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.There was some difficulty in establishing what, exactly, the hotel had looked like in 1929.
在确定和平饭店在1929年的时候,到底是什么样子的问题中,他们遇到了一些困难。
When a nonconformance in the process is found during an audit, there will likely be some difficulty in sorting out what is required vs. what is merely a guideline.
当在审计期间发现过程中有一个不一致问题时,在挑选出什么是必需的和什么仅仅是方针上可能会有一些困难。
At a time when Mr Berlusconi ought to be vulnerable to accusations over his own private life, the left now has, to put it mildly, some difficulty in holding the moral high ground.
当贝鲁斯科尼穷于应对对自己私生活的指控时,现在的左派——委婉点说——要站稳道德制高点有点困难。
They had some difficulty in explaining this to him.
他费了很大的劲,才向他说明了这件事。
But there's some difficulty in finding the right mix.
但找到一个正确的组合有点难。
But we have some difficulty in choosing the play, because we can only spend about forty minutes in acting the play and the play should not be too difficult and should be related to the school life.
但是在选择剧目上有困难。因为我们只能用40分钟左右来完成表演,而且剧本不能太难,并要跟校园生活有关。
But we have some difficulty in choosing the play.
但是我们在选择剧目上有困难。
By the 3rd or 4th person you will begin to see some difficulty in completing the task and by the last person the task will become almost impossible.
在这一游戏中,从第3或是第4个人做的时候,你就可以看出有变化了,而最后一人在做的时候,是非常困难的,几乎不可能很好的完成。
We have some difficulty in practising playing the piano.
我们在练习弹钢琴中有些困难。
Although I spent a lot of time looking carefully at each one,I had some difficulty in understanding what the artist was getting at.
虽然我花了很多时间仔细地看每一幅作品,但我还是很难理解艺术家所要表达的意思。
The boy has some difficulty in reading the text.
那个孩子读这篇文章有困难。
I have some difficulty in learning English.
我有一些在学习英语的困难。
They may have some difficulty in doing it.
政府那么做可能很困难。
The crowd cheered wildly as she took the smokeblackened bundle out of my arms, I had some difficulty in recognizing her.
当她从我手中接过被烟熏黑的那个包裹时,人群高兴地狂呼起来。
She was having some difficulty in breathing.
她呼吸有些困难。
I have some difficulty in expressing myself.
我表达起来有点困难。
Maybe you have some difficulty in getting your ideas across.
或许你不能很清楚地表述自己的想法。
Working all on my own, I had some difficulty in carrying out the plan.
因只有我一个人干,所以在完成计划中有一些困难。
The native of Zhuzhou County have some difficulty in correctly pronouncing Standard Chinese consonants.
株洲县入学习普通话声母有一些难点和失误。
Probably some difficulty in the translation.
可能翻译的时候有些问题。
There are some difficulty in designing the big-sized antenna with high mobility.
要满足高机动性要求的大尺寸分块天线的设计难度较大。
He has some difficulty in giving shape to his ideas.
我们没有得到他任何形式的建议。
He had some difficulty in matching up the statements taken from the two witnesses.
他好不容易才把这两个证人的证词吻合起来。
Now I'm thinking of rescinding employee ownership, although there is some difficulty in doing that.
我现在想收回职工股份,但是操作起来有点困难。
The problem is that payment by L/C will cause us some difficulty in getting the license.
问题是用信用证付款将给我们获得许可证方面带来一些困难。
There is some difficulty in getting everyone a job.
给每个人找份工作是有一定的困难的。
I find some difficulty in learning English.
我觉得学英语有些困难。
I have some difficulty in learning English.
我在学习英语时遇到一些问题。
After the age of eighty she found she had some difficulty in getting to sleep, so she habitually spent the hours from midnight to 3 a. m. in reading popular science.
外祖母八十高龄后感到入睡有些困难,她便常常在半夜到凌晨三点这段时间阅读科普书籍。
He had some difficulty in catching her words.
她的话他不太能听懂。
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!> 问题详情
I have some difficulty ______ some of the words in English.A.pronounceB.to pronounceC.pron
悬赏:0&答案豆
提问人:匿名网友
发布时间:
I have some difficulty ______ some of the words in English.A.pronounceB.to pronounceC.pronouncingD.of pronouncing请帮忙给出正确答案和分析,谢谢!
为您推荐的考试题库
您可能感兴趣的试题
1Einstein Named &Person of the Century&Albert Einstein, whose theories on space time and matter helped unravel (解决) the secrets of the atom and of the universe, was chosen as &Person of the Century& by Time magazine on Sunday.A man whose very name is synonymous ( 同义的) with scientific genius, Einstein has come to represent more than any other person the flowering of 20th century scientific though that set the stage for the age of technology. &The world has changed far more in the past 100 years than in any other century in history. The reason is not political or economic, but technological—technologies that flowed directly from advances in basic science,& wrote theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking in a Time essay explaining Einstein's significance. __________ (46)Time chose as runner-up President Franklin Roosevelt to represent the triumph of freedom and democracy over fascism, and Mahatma Gandhi as an icon (象征) for a century when civil and human rights became crucial factors in global politics.&What we saw was Franklin Roosevelt embodying the great theme of freedom's fight against totalitarianism, Gandhi personifying ( 象征, 体现 ) the great theme of individuals struggling for their rights, and Einstein being both a great genius and a great symbol of a scientific revolution that brought with it amazing technological advances that helped expand the growth of freedom,& said Time Magazine Editor Walter Isaacson.Einstein was born in Ulm, Germany in 1879. __________ (47) He was slow to learn to speak and did not do well in elementary school. He could not stomach organized learning and loathed taking exams. In 1905, however, he was to publish a theory which stands as one of the most intricate examples of human imagination in history. __________ (48) Everything else- mass,weight, space, even time itself-- is a variable (变量) . And he offered the world his now-famous equation ( 公式 ) : energy equals mass times the speed of light squared--E= mc2.__________ (49) &There was less faith in absolutes, not only of time and space but also of truth and morality.& Einstein's famous equation was also the seed that led to the development of atomic energy and weapons. In 1939, six years after he fled European fascism and settled at Princeton University, Einstein, an avowed pacifist, signed a letter to President Roosevelt urging the United States to develop an atomic bomb before Nazi Germany did. __________ (50) Einstein did not work on the project. Einstein died in Princeton, New Jersey in 1955.A. &Indirectly, relativity paved the way for a new relativism in morality, art and politics,&Isaacson wrote in an essay explaining Time's choices.B. How he thought of the relativity theory influenced the general public's view about Albert Einstein.C. &Clearly, no scientist better represents those advances than Albert Einstein.&D. Roosevelt heeded the advice and formed the &Manhattan Project& that secretly developed the first atomic weapon.E. In his early years, Einstein did not show the promise of what he was to become.F. In his &Special Theory of Relativity&, Einstein described how the only constant in the universe is the speed of light.2Mt. Desert IslandThe coast of the State of Maine is one of the most irregular in the world. A straight line running from the southernmost coastal city to the northernmost coastal city would measure about 225 miles. If you followed the coastline between these points, you would travel more than ten times as far. This irregularity is the result of what is called a drowned coastline __________ (46). At that time, the whole area that is now Maine was part of a mountain range that towered above the sea. As the glacier (冰川) descended, however, it expended enormous force on those mountains, and they sank into the sea.As the mountains sank, ocean water charged over the lowest parts of the remaining !and,forming a series of twisting inlets and lagoons (咸水湖. The highest parts of the former mountain range, nearest the shore, remained as islands. __________ (47) Marine fossils found here were 225 feet above sea level, indicating the level of the shoreline prior to the glacier.The 2,500-mile-long rocky coastline of Marine keeps watch over nearly two thousand islands.Many of these islands are tiny and uninhabited, but many are home to thriving communities. Mt.Desert Island is one of the largest, most beautiful of the Maine coast islands. Measuring 16 miles by 12 miles, Mt. Desert was essentially formed as two distinct islands. __________ (48)For years, Mt. Desert island, particularly its major settlement, Bar Harbor, afforded summer home for the wealthy. Recently though, Bar Harbor has become a rapidly growing arts community as well. But, the best part of the island is the unspoiled forest land known as Acadia National Park.Because the island sits on the boundary line between the temperate (温带) and sub-Arctic zones,the island supports the plants and animals of both zones as well as beach, inland, and alpine ( 高山的) plants. __________ (49) The establishment of Acadia National Park in 1916 means that this natural reserve will be perpetually available to all people, not just the wealthy. Visitors to Acadia may receive nature instruction from the park naturalists as well as enjoy camping, cycling, and boating. Or they may choose to spend time at the archeological museum, learning about the Stone Age inhabitants of the island.The best view on Mt. Desert Island is from the top of Cadillac Mountain. __________ (50)From the summit, you can gaze back toward the mainland or out over the Atlantic Ocean and contemplate the beauty created by a retreating glacier.A. It also lies in a major bird migration lane and is a resting spot for many birds.B. Mt. Desert Island is one of the most famous of all of the islands left behind by the glacier.C. The wealthy residents of Mt. Desert Island selfishly keep it to themselves.D. The term comes from the activity of the ile age.E. This mountain rises 1,532 feet, making it the highest mountain on the Atlantic seashore.F. It is split almost in half by Sones Sond, a deep and narrow stretch of water, seven miles long.3Why Would They Falsely Confess?Why on earth would an innocent person falsely confess to committing a crime? To most people, it just doesn't seem logical. But it is logical, say experts, if you understand what call happen in a police interrogation (审讯) room. Under the right conditions, people's minds are susceptible (易受影响的) to influence, and the pressure put on suspects during police questioning is enormous. __________ (46) &The pressure is important to understand, because otherwise it's impossible to understand why someone would say he did something he didn't do.The answer is: to put all end to an uncomfortable situation that will continue until he does confess.Developmental psychologist Mary Redlich recently conducted a laboratory study to determine how likely people are to confess to things they didn't do. __________ (47) the researchers then intentionally crashed the computers and accused the participants of hitting &alt& key to see if they would sign a statement falsely taking responsibility. Redlich's findings clearly demonstrate how easy it can be to get people to falsely 59 percent of the young adults in the experiment immediately confessed. __________ (48) Of the 15-to 16-year-olds, 72 percent signed confessions, as13-year-olds.&There's no question that young people are more at risk,&says Saul Kassin, a psychology professor at Williams College, who has done similar studies with similar. __________ (49) Both Kassin and Redlich note that the entire &interrogation& in their experiments consisted of a simple accusation-- not hours of aggressive questioning-- and still, most participants falsely decision.&(50) &In some ways,& &says Kassin,'&'false confession becomes a rational.&A. In her experiment, participants were seated at computers and told not to hit the&alt& key,because doing So would crash the systems.B. Because of the stress of a police interrogation, they conclude, suspects can become convinced that falsely confessing is the easiest way out of a bad situation.C. &It's a little like somebody's working on them with a dental (牙齿) drill,& says Franklin Zimring, a law professor at the University of California at Berkeley.D. &But the baseline is that adults are highly vulnerable too.&E. The court found him innocent and he was released.F. Redlich also found that the younger the participant, the more likely a false confession.4Hitchhiking (打车旅游)When I was in my teens (十几岁) and 20s, hitchhiking was a main form. of long-distance transport. The kindness or curiosity of strangers __________ (51) me all over Europe, North America, Asia and southern Africa. Some of the lift-givers became friends, many provided hospitality __________ (52) the road.Not only did you fred out much more about a country than __________ (53)traveling by train or plane, but also there was that element of excitement about where you would finish up that night.Hitchhiking featured importantly in Western culture. It has books and songs about it. So what has happened to __________ (54)?A few years ago, I asked the same question about hitchhiking in a column on a newspaper.__________ (55) of people from all over the world responded with their view on the state of hitchhiking.&If there is a hitchhiker's __________ (56) it must be Ireland,& came one reply. Rural Ireland was recommended as a friendly place for hitchhiking, __________ (57) was Quebec, Canada -- &if you don't mind being berated (严厉指责) for not speaking French.&But while hitchhiking was clearly still alive and well in many parts of the world, the __________ (58)feeling was that throughout much of the west it was doomed (消亡).With so much news about crime in the media, people assumed that anyone on the open road without the money for even a bus ticket must present a danger. But do we __________ (59) to be.so wary both to hitchhike and to give a lift?In Poland in the 1960s, __________ (60) a Polish woman who e-mailed me, &the authorities introduced the Hitchhiker's Booklet. The booklet contained coupons for drivers, so each time a driver__________ (61) somebody, he or she received a coupon. At the end of the season, __________ (62)who had picked up the most hikers were rewarded with various prizes. Everybody was hitchhiking then.&Surely this is a good idea for society. Hitchhiking would increase respect by breaking down __________ (63) between strangers. It would help fight __________ (64) warming by cutting down on fuel consumption as hitchhikers would be using existing fuels. It would also improve educational standards by delivering instant (65) in geography, history, politics and sociology.51. A. madeB. tookC. traveledD. crossed52. A. aboveB. overC. atD. on53. A. whenB. afterC. beforeD. until54. A. the booksB. themC. itD. the songs55. A. HundredsB. HundredC. ThousandD. Dozen56. A. skyB. spaceC. mapD. heaven57. A. likeB. asC. forD. since58. A. bigB. largeC. generalD. little59. A. have toB. mustC. shouldD. need60. A. according toB. owing toC. due toD. with respect to61. A. sentB. picked upC. selectedD. brought62. A. passengersB. hikersC. driversD. strangers63. A. fencesB. barriersC. gapsD. stones64. A. globalB. totalC. entireD. whole65. A. discussionsB. debatesC. consultationsD. lessons
我有更好的答案
请先输入下方的验证码查看最佳答案
图形验证:
验证码提交中……
每天只需0.4元
选择支付方式
支付宝付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
请使用微信扫码支付(元)
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系在线客服QQ:
微信扫一扫