家庭教育家长帮
初中英语作文排行榜
初中英语作文大全
初一年级英语作文
初二年级英语作文
初三年级英语作文
中考英语作文
热门初一年级英语作文
Only the delicious food, know the wher Only the delicious food, listen with y……
Beauty is everywhere in life. Beauty in the colorful nature, people and the nature harmonious beaut……
最新初一年级英语作文
热门初二年级英语作文
Spring is a delightful season. The temperatures are moderate, and the blooming trees and flowers ma……
My home town is a beautiful place. It stands beside a wide river and is rich in fish and rice. But ……
最新初二年级英语作文
热门初三年级英语作文
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??When we were children, we often say that I want to grow up, or I want to be an adu……
Youth, hello! Thank you for coming into our world, and we are on the stage of life. Since we left th……
最新初三年级英语作文
热门中考英语作文
My hometown is a beautiful place, it is in the countryside, because it is far away from the city, so……
I decided to be a middle teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute to this decision. ……
最新中考英语作文您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
初中英语作文练习题.doc 28页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
初中英语作文练习题
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
初中英语作文练习题
1下面的图片提供的是一周之内的天气变化,请对这一周的天气作一简要说明,开头已给出。
Monday Tuesday WednesdayThursday FridaySaturday
The weather is very strange this week. Its very changeable. On Monday, it’s sunny. On Tuesday, it’s cloudy. On Wednesday, it’s rainy. On Thursday, there is a lot of wind, and on Friday, it’s snowy. But on Saturday, it’s sunny. It’s a fine day. We are very happy.
2.以My Favorite Festival为题写一篇60个字左右的小短文
My Favorite Festival
My favorite festival is Spring Festival. It usually comes in late January or February. Before the Spring Festival, the Chinese people usually give their houses a general cleaning and buy new clothes for children. On the last day of the old year, there is a big family dinner. All members of the family go out to visit their relatives and friends on the first day of the new year.
3假如你是康康,给你在美国的朋友简写一封介绍你过春节情况的信。?要求: 1.注意书信格式?字数不少于50
Dear Jane,??
4. 假设你和家人在上周去了桂林旅游,请根据下面表格的内容写一篇短文,介绍一下你的旅游经历,字数70~80。
I had a wonderful trip to Guilin. I went to Guilin with my family last week. We went there by train. We were there for only five days. We saw beautiful green hills, clear water and some strange caves. We went boating in Lijiang River. We had some delicious local food. Guilin rice noodle was really delicious. We all had a great time. I hope I can go to Guilin again one day.
5.6月9号是你的生日,你举行了一个party,你邀请了你最好的朋友Judy来参加。那天,Judy来的时候带来一件礼物给你,这件礼物是一个长方形的绿色的背包,长40厘米,宽30厘米,你非常喜欢它,请根据提示写篇60词左右的短文。
I had a party on June the ninth, because that day was my birthday. I invited my best friend Judy to come to my party. She brought a present to me when she came. It is a backpack. It is green. It is0cm long and0cm wide. I like it very much. We had a good time together.
6.看下列表格写一篇短文,写出他们分别能做什么,不能做什么。
Lucy can sing and perform ballet. She can’t dance the disco, play the guitar or take photos. Maria can dance the disco and play the guitar. She can’t sing, perform ballet or take photos. Jac
正在加载中,请稍后...
15页42页25页39页16页24页12页27页51页179页扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
初中英语作文题目三十个
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
初一英语作文:我的网友(My Net Friend)初二英语作文:如何过周末(How to spend sunday)初一英语作文:石器时代的人们(Stone Age People)初二英语作文:我的暑假初二英语作文:种花(planting flowers)初一英语作文:修理电视机(Repairing a TV Set)初二英语英语:过去,现在和将来(Past,Now And Future)初一英语作文:上学路上(On the Way to School)初二英语英语:校园英语角(English Corner on the Campus)初一英语作文:网上英语聊天(Chat in English on the Internet)初一英语作文:我的新牙刷(My New Toothbrush)初二英语作文:Telephone Booth初一英语作文:父亲给我的礼物初二英语作文:A Trip by Car初一英语作文:夏令营Summer Camp初二英语作文:Shopping Online初一英语作文:读书是好习惯初三英语作文:Fresh Air初二英语作文:生命最后一天初一英语作文:我的理想初二英语作文:给朋友的建议信-痴迷电脑游戏初一英语作文:A Plan For A Day Out初二英语作文:Tortoise(乌龟)初一英语作文:爱护眼睛初二英语作文:If I Have Enough Money初二英语作文:Beautiful Sky初一英语作文:Thank you--My Best Friend初二英语作文:Summer初一英语作文:夏天的雨初二英语作文:Travel
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语作文写作 的文章

随机推荐