点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏The Last Stop的人们
听The Last Stop的人也听
关注虾米:阿甘正传中的经典台词。_百度知道
阿甘正传中的经典台词。
要比较全。
我有更好的答案
相信看过《阿甘正传》这部电影的人,对里面的阿甘正传经典台词都耳熟能详。偶然在网上看到网友的英文版翻译,让我回想起电影里既搞笑又温馨画面喜欢这部电影的人都来围观一下吧1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2. There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes. (通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西) 3. His back’s as crooked as a politician. (他的背跟政客一样弯曲) 4. Sometimes we all do things that just don’t make no sense. (有时候人都会做没道理的事) 5. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 6. If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d given all braces on our legs. Don’t ever let anybody tell you they’re better than you. 7. I was just showing him a thing or two on the guitar. (我只是弹两下给他看) 8. It must be hard being a king. (王一定很不好当) 9. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离) 10. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 11. I could run like the wind blows. (我跑起来像风一样快) 12. Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here. Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here. 13. I don’t know why I love you. But I do. 14. You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同) 15. President: Congratulations. How do you feel? Gump: I got to pee. 16. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 17. Excellent careers for excellent young men. (美国陆军——有志青年的最好出路) 18. Drill Sergeant: Gump, what’s your sole purpose in this army? Gump: To do whatever you tell me, Drill Sergeant! Drill Sergeant: God damn it, you’re a goddamn genius! That’s the most outstanding answer I’ve ever heard. You must have a goddamn IQ of 160. You’re goddamn gifted, Private Gump. (这班长说话太经典了) 19. I fit in the army like one of them round pegs. (我在军中如鱼得水) 20. If it wasn’t a fine enlisted man, I’d recommended you for O.C.S, Private Gump. You’re going to be a general someday! Now disassemble your weapon and continue! 更多阿甘正传经典台词请浏览
采纳率:67%
精彩对白   Forrest: Hello! My name's Forrest. Forrest Gump. You wanna Chocolate? I could eat about a million and a half o'these. My momma always said life was like a box o'chocolates. You never know what you are gonna get. Now, when I was a baby momma named me after the great civil war hero, General Nathan Bedford Forrest. She said we were related to him in some way. What he did was: he started up this club called the Ku Klux Klan. They'd all dress up in their robes and their bed sheets and act like a bunch of ghosts or spooks or something. They 'd even put bed sheets on their horses and ride around. And anyway, that's how I got my name: Forrest Gump.   阿甘:你好!我叫福雷斯特,福雷斯特·甘普。要巧克力吗?我可以吃很多很多。我妈常说:生命就像一盒巧克力, 结果往往出人意料。我出生的时候,妈妈用内战大英雄的名字给我命名,他叫内森·贝德福德·福雷斯特将军。她说我们在某方面跟他有点关系。他所做的是:搞了个帮派,叫三K党。他们穿着白袍披床单,装神弄鬼的,甚至还把床单罩在马上,骑着到处跑。总之,我就是这样叫福雷斯特·甘普了。   Jenny: Run Forrest ,run! Run Forrest!   珍妮:跑,福雷斯特,快跑!   Forrest: And you wouldn't believe it if I told you that I can run like the wind blows ! That day on, if I was going somewhere , I was running.   阿甘:我说出来你也许不信,我可以跑得像风一样快!那天开始,如果我去什么地方,我都跑着去。   John F. Kennedy: Congratulations, how do you feel?   肯尼迪:祝贺你,你感觉怎么样?   Forrest Gump: I gotta pee.   阿甘:我想撒尿。   John F. Kennedy:(turning to camera) I believe he said he had to go pee. Heh heh.   肯尼迪:(对着镜头)我相信他刚才说的是他想去撒尿,呵呵   Mother : It's my time. It's just my time.Oh. now ,don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life .Something we are all destined to do .I didn't know it ,but I was destined to be your momma .I did the best I could .   妈妈:我的时辰到了,时辰到了。哦,别害怕,宝贝。死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中注定的事。过去我并不知道,但我注定做你妈妈。我已尽我所能。   Forrest Gump: Will you marry me?   阿甘:嫁给我吧?   (Jenny turns and looks at him)   (珍妮回头看着他)   Forrest Gump: I'd make a good husband, Jenny.   阿甘:我会成为一个好丈夫的,珍妮。   Jenny Curran: You would, Forrest.   珍妮:你会的,福雷斯特。   Forrest Gump: But you won't marry me.   阿甘:但你不肯嫁给我。   Jenny Curran: You don't wanna marry me.   珍妮:你不会想娶我这样的人。   Forrest Gump: Why don't you love me, Jenny? I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is.   阿甘:为什么你不爱我呢,珍妮?我不是个聪明人,可我知道什么是爱。   1. Mama says,&Stupid is as stupid does.   & 妈妈说,“做傻事的才是傻瓜”。   2. If God intended everybody to be the same, he'd have given us all braces on our legs.   如果上帝要让人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。   3. Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.   人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种。   4. Jesus loves you more than you will know。   “耶稣对你也特别垂青”   5. You said it all.   你说得很好。   6. A promise is a promise.   要信守诺言。   7. I paid my respect to Bubba himself.   我也去看望了布巴本人。   8. You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.   你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。   9.When I got tired,I slept.When I got hungry,I ate.When I had to go,you know, I went.   当我累了,我就睡觉。当我饿了,我就吃饭。当我想去,你知道的, 我就去。   阿甘:妈妈是自成一派的,只有我能明白她的意思。
阿甘正传经典台词 1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.t made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了) 9.t was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.(就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 10.If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.(只要你需要,我就在这里) 11.I am a man of my word.(我是信守承诺的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分) 14.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨) 15.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(这是我听过最好的答案) 16.You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同) 17.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西) 18.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. (我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情) 19.I want to go home (我想回家) 20.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂) 21.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离) 22.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢) 23.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我) 24.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开) 25.run,Forrest,run...(阿甘,快跑,快跑......) 26.t's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. (别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。)
snows of cynicism and the
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
经典台词的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。亲~求英语唯美句子!(带翻译哦)_百度知道
亲~求英语唯美句子!(带翻译哦)
我有更好的答案
You are my sunshine,my only sunshineYou make me happy when skys are greyYou never know dear how much I love you.Please don't take my sunshine away.你是我的阳光,我唯一的阳光你让我快乐,当天空灰暗你从不知晓亲爱的,我有多爱你请不要带走,我的阳光。
采纳率:43%
Not your smile not special,the feeling like apple(这句乱写的,我只是觉得这么写很押韵,但可以拿来改进)。The secrets I've kept from you are bygones。对你隐瞒的秘密已成为不愉快的往事。Missing you is a hard habit to break.戒不了思念(或者是直译:思念你是种难以改变的习惯)。Shayne Ward的Breathless里的歌词我感觉很不错。比如开头:if our love was a fairy tale,I would charge in and rescue you.On a yacht baby we would sail,to an island where we’d say I do…Enya的only time,深邃而迷离。Who can say where the road goes,Where the day flows.Only time...And who can say if your love grows,As your heart chose.Only time...
你觉得这些够唯美了吗Beautiful Sentence1. You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。2. The key for happiness is not to find a perfect person, but find someone and build a perfect relationship with him. 幸福的关键不在与找到一个完美的人,而在找到某人,然后和他一起努力建立一个完美的关系。3. Sometimes, you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and who you want to be——有时候,你需要出去走一走,呼吸一下新鲜空气,然后提醒自己,你是谁,想成为什么样的人。4. That's the worst thing. Loving someone so much and knowing he'll never feel the same way. 世界上最悲哀的事情是,你深深的恋上一个人,但心里却清楚得很,他不可能给你同样的回应。5. If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want for them is to be happy....even if it’s not with you!果你真正的爱上了一个人,你会发现,最终你想要的,只是TA能快乐。。。哪怕,不是与你。6. If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place. /不去追逐你所渴求的,你将永远不会拥有。不开口问,答案永远是No。不往前走,那只能永远停留。7. Love is not about how much you say &I love you&, but how much you can prove that it's true. /爱情不在于说多少次“我爱你”,而在于怎么样去证明你说的是真的。8. It takes a life time to find someone, but only a moment to fall in love. /找到对的人也许要花一生的时间,但爱上一个人却往往在一瞬间9. Sometimes God doesn't give you what you want, not because you don't deserve it, but because you deserve more. /有时候,上天没有给你想要的,不是因为你不配,而是你值得拥有更好的!10. Pain makes you stronger. Tears makes you braver. Heartbreak makes you wiser. So, thank the past for a better future. /伤痛使你更坚强,眼泪使你更勇敢,心碎使你更明智。所以,感谢过去吧,它会带给我们一个更好的未来。11. I wish you happiness, because it is my biggest wish. I again afraid you happiness, because then you will forget me. —— 我希望你幸福,因为那是我最大的心愿。我又怕你幸福,因为那样你就会忘了我。12. True friends are the ones who always be there for you no matter how hard the situation is, and always say, &I'm here.& 真正的朋友是,无论有多难,都会在你身旁,对你说:“没事,有我呢”!13. The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past. You can't go on well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches. /人若没法忘记对过去的失败和痛苦,便不能活得精彩。一个美好的未来永远在于你能否忘记过去。14. Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine./ 无论去哪儿,什么天气,记得带上自己的阳光。15. Spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress. ✿ 选择让你快乐的那个人来共度余生,而不是你必须努力取悦的那一个。16. One of the best feeling in the world is when you're hugging the person you love, and they hug you back even tighter.——世界上最美妙的一件事是,当你拥抱一个你爱的人,他竟然把你抱得更紧。17. If you want something, don’t wish for it. Life is too short to wait.-Stephen Hines./如果你想要某样东西,别等着有人某天会送给你。生命太短,等不得。18. A person who truely loves you is someone who can sees the pain in your eyes, while everyone else still believe in the smile on your face... 当所有人都因为看到你面上的笑容,而相信你是快乐的;一个真正爱你的人,却能从你的眼中看到你的痛苦。19. The dream was always running ahead of me. To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle. 梦想总是跑在我前面,追寻它们,乃至仅有一瞬间的与梦想合而为一,也都是动人的生命奇迹。20. Fall in love when you are ready, not when you are lonely. / 若是内心已经准备好,那就恋爱吧。切记不要因寂寞而恋爱。21. The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.在你想要放弃的那一刻,想想为什么当初坚持走到了这里。22. If you leave me, please don't comfort me because each sewing has to meet stinging pain.离开我就别安慰我,要知道每一次缝补也会遭遇穿刺的痛。23. The more you care, the more you have to lose.越在意,失去的就越多。24. Some people who don't like to talk much are not necessarily shy,they may just be quiet people. 有些人不愿意多讲话并非是害羞,他们也许只是喜欢安静的人。25. Tired heart is always hovering between adhering to and giving up, indecisive. Trouble is that memory is good, the mind should not mind will stay in memory.——心累,就是常常徘徊在坚持和放弃之间,举棋不定。——烦恼,就是记性太好,该记的,不该记的都会留在记忆里。26. Life has its ups and downs. You will never fully appreciate the ups unless you have some downs——人生充满了起起落落,没有在低处历练过的人,也无法享受高处的快感。27. I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and love today. ——我不害怕明天,因为我经历过昨天,又热爱今天。28. I could conquer the world with one hand as long as you’re holding my other one.我可以用一只手征服世界,只需要你牵着我的另一只手。29. Enjoy the little things in life ,for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. - 享受生命中的小事情,因为有一天你回首往事,也许会发现它们其实是很重要的事情。30. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain. - 生活不是等着暴风雨过去,而是学会在风雨中跳舞。31. Do not explain yourself to anyone for the person like you needn't it and others won't believe you. 永远不要向任何人解释你自己。因为喜欢你的人不需要,而不喜欢你的人不会相信。32. Work like you don't need the money, love like your heart has never been broken, and dance like no one is watching.工作吧,如同不需要金钱一样;去爱吧,如同从未心碎一样;跳舞吧,如同没有人注视你一样. 33. Life only comes around once. So make sure you're spending it the right way, with the right ones.生命只有一次,我们要以正确的方式,和正确的人一起度过。34. Relationships don’t need promises, terms &conditions. It just needs TWO people: who can trust& who can understand. - 感情不需要诺言,协议与条件。它只需要两个人:一个能够信任的人,与一个愿意理解的人。35. Don't take people's care for granted. No matter how much they love you, people get tired eventually.不要把别人的关心当成理所当然。不管他有多爱你,最终也会有疲惫的一天。36. There is a friendship, relatio ta the outcome is always difficu This is the friend!——有一种友谊不低于爱情;关系不属于暖昧;倾诉一直推心置腹;结局总是难成眷属;这就是知己!37. Making a million friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.交许许多多的朋友不是什么奇迹。真正的奇迹是当所有人都弃你而去的时候,还有一个朋友坚定的站在你一边。38. Pleasure and pain are the wealth of life, to escape its negative, as some of the face of courage, in fact, be able to recall a blessing. - 快乐和痛苦都是人生的财富,与其消极的逃避,不如勇敢一些面对,其实能够回忆也是一种幸福。39. I want to appear as a good girl in everyday life and a bad girl in my own thoughts. Outwardly I want to appear as a tender and loving lady, and yet being able to transform into any state of mind. - 我要做个思想上的女流氓,生活上的好姑娘,外形上的柔情少女,心理上的变形金刚。40. You're lucky enough to be different from everyone else. Don't change to be the same. - 你够幸运你能与众不同,何必让自己变得与别人一样呢?41. Sometimes, it's not what you say that matters, it's what you don't. 有时候,我在乎的不是你所说的,而是那些你没有说的。42. I wish I was a kid again,because skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts. - 我多希望自己还是个孩子,因为擦破皮的膝盖比伤透的心容易愈合些。43. Love is a lamp, while friendship is the shadow. When the lamp is off,you will find the shadow everywhere. Friend is who can give youstrength at last. ——爱情是灯,友情是影子,当灯灭了,你会发现你的周围都是影子。朋友是在最后可以给你力量的人。44. There's somebody out there for everybody. You just have to wait for god to bring them into your life.每个人都注定要遇到那个特别的人。你要做的就是等待老天将他带到你的身边。45. One day someone will walk into your life, then you realize love was always worth waiting for. —— 当那个人和你的生命在某天交汇,你一定会恍然,真爱就是如此值得期待。46. Be yourself, don't change for anyone. If they don't like you at your worst, then they don't deserve you at your best.勇敢的做自己,不要为任何人而改变。如果他们不能接受最差的你,也不配拥有最好的你。47. Sometimes when I say &I'm ok& I just want some one to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say, &I know you're not.&——有时候我说“我很好。”,其实我是多希望,有个人能看穿我的伪装并紧紧抱住我,说:“我知道,你并不好。48. Even if you are born into a rich family, or with a smart mind or a strong body, you still have to work hard to truly succeed and reach your potential. ——即使你拥有一个富裕的家庭,或是一副强劲的体魄,亦或一颗聪颖的头脑,但想获得真正的成功,依然必须全力以赴。49. Sometimes, people cry not because they're weak. It's because they have been strong for too long. - 有的时候,人们之所以哭泣并不是因为软弱,而是因为他们坚强了太久。50. Always remember that in life. Whatever we do, we are never defeated unless we give up. 永远要记住,无论我们做什么,人生从来都没有失败,唯一的失败就是自己放弃。51
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.   我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。   52
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.   没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。    53
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.   失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。   54
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.   纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。 55
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.   对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。   56
Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.   不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。    57
Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.   爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。    58
Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.   不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。    59
Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.   在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。    60
Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.   不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。 61
Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it&s the only way to live life completely.深情且热烈的去爱,你可能会受伤,但是这是唯一一个让你的生命完整的方法。 62
Love endures only when the lovers love many things together and not merely each other. 情人不仅彼此相爱,而且有许多共同爱好时,爱才能持久. 63
Love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction. 爱情不在于相互凝视,而在于共同往外朝一个方向看。
-Antoine Saint Exupery(法国小说家圣埃格楚佩里) 64
Sound love is not soon forgotten.坚实的爱情不会很快忘怀. 65
Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high  不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。 (泰戈尔《飞鸟集》Stray Birds)   66
The family you came from isn&t as important as the family your are going to have. 你将拥有的家庭比你出身的那个家庭重要。
love you for my life past. 我爱你,爱了整整一个曾经。Sometimes,you just have to pretend that you are happy just to stop everyone from asking you that the hell happened.有时候,你不得不假装很快乐,只是为了不让别人问&你怎么了?&Nothing can't be figured out.The past just can't be reached again.没有什么过不去,只有回不去。Sometimes there is no way out exlept to say goodbye.有时候,除了说再见,别无选择。It's lucying to gain and fated to miss.得之,我幸;不得,我命。Love remained short,but the memory lasts long.爱那么短,遗忘那么长。I don't mind if you heat me.It doesn't matter at all.I'm not living to please you.我并不在乎你讨厌我,我不是为了取悦你而活.You are so lucky,because you can choose to love me or not ,but myself only have to choose from loving you or loveing you more.你是幸运的,因为你可以选择爱我或是不爱我,而我只能选择爱你或是更爱你。I desire to grow old with you without paying.多想一个不小心,就跟你白头到老。Don't surrender to this dark woeld.别向这个混蛋的世界投降。What you are doing now reflets how you will live in the future.现在怎么做代表着你以后怎么活。Plan the worst scnario with the best hope.抱最好的希望,做最坏的准备。Someday i'll make a wish that when i wake up ,i'll be a place where all of my troblems have disappeared。有一天我会许愿,希望当我醒来 时身处一个没有烦恼的地方。
They are both convinced that a suddun passion had joined themSuch certainty is beautiful but uncertainty is more beautiful still...
------Szymborska &Love at First Sight&他们彼此深信是瞬间迸发的热情让他们相遇这样的确定是美丽的但变幻无常更为美丽
——辛波丝卡《一见钟情》这是诗中我最喜欢的句子。希望对你有所帮助~O(∩_∩)O~
能冲刷一切的除了眼泪,就是时间,以时间来推移感情,时间越长,冲突越淡,仿佛不断稀释的茶Apart from tears, only time could wear everything away. While feeling is being processed by time, conflicts would be reconciled as time goes by, just like a cup of tea that is being continuously diluted.如果朋友让你生气,那说明你仍然在意他的友情From that you would get angry with your friends, we can conclude you still care about the friendship between you.鱼对水说你看不到我的眼泪,因为我在水里.水说我能感觉到你的眼泪,因为你在我心里。&You couldn't see my tears cause I am in the water.& Fish said to water.&But I could feel your tears cause you are in me.& Answered water.快乐要有悲伤作陪,雨过应该就有天晴。如果雨后还是雨,如果忧伤之后还是忧伤.请让我们从容面对这离别之后的离别。 微笑地去寻找一个不可能出现的你!Happiness is accompanied by sorrow, and it would turn sunny after rain as well. If rain remains after rain and sorrow remains after sorrow, please take those farewells easy, and turn to smilingly look for yourself who is never to appear.于千万人之中,遇见你所遇见的人;于千万年之中,时间的无涯荒野里,没有早一步,也没有晚一步,刚巧赶上了Among thousands of people, you meet those you've met. Through thousands of years, with the boundlessness of time, you happen to meet them, neither earlier nor a bit too late.人生短短几十年,不要给自己留下了什么遗憾,想笑就笑,想哭就哭,该爱的时候就去爱,无谓压抑自己Be sure that you have never had any regrets in your life which only lasts for a few decades. Laugh or cry as you like, and it's meaningless to oppress yourself.真正的爱情是不讲究热闹不讲究排场不讲究繁华更不讲究嚎头的A true love is what doesn't strive for busyness, for extravagance, for luxury, and moreover for hokum。我们确实活得艰难,一要承受种种外部的压力,更要面对自己内心的困惑。在苦苦挣扎中,如果有人向你投以理解的目光,你会感到一种生命的暖意,或许仅有短暂的一瞥,就足以使我感奋不已。It's true that we have been leading a difficult life, for we need not only to be under various external pressures, but also to be in the face of internal perplexities.You would be affected by the warmth of life if someone gives you a understanding look during your bitter struggle.Even a mere glance would make you moved and inpired.
其他4条回答
为您推荐:
唯美的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 last but not least 的文章

随机推荐