sothe chosen one是什么意思

Chosen: A jQuery Plugin by Harvest to Tame Unwieldy Select Boxes
Chosen (v1.8.3)
Chosen is a jQuery plugin that makes long, unwieldy select boxes much more user-friendly.
United States
United Kingdom
Afghanistan
Aland Islands
American Samoa
Antarctica
Antigua and Barbuda
Azerbaijan
Bangladesh
Bolivia, Plurinational State of
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bouvet Island
British Indian Ocean Territory
Brunei Darussalam
Burkina Faso
Cape Verde
Cayman Islands
Central African Republic
Christmas Island
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Congo, The Democratic Republic of The
Cook Islands
Costa Rica
Cote D'ivoire
Czech Republic
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
Faroe Islands
French Guiana
French Polynesia
French Southern Territories
Guadeloupe
Guinea-bissau
Heard Island and Mcdonald Islands
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Iran, Islamic Republic of
Isle of Man
Kazakhstan
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
Korea, Republic of
Kyrgyzstan
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Madagascar
Marshall Islands
Martinique
Mauritania
Micronesia, Federated States of
Moldova, Republic of
Montenegro
Montserrat
Mozambique
Netherlands
New Caledonia
New Zealand
Norfolk Island
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Papua New Guinea
Philippines
Puerto Rico
Russian Federation
Saint Barthelemy
Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Martin (French part)
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and The Grenadines
San Marino
Sao Tome and Principe
Saudi Arabia
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Sint Maarten (Dutch part)
Solomon Islands
South Africa
South Georgia and The South Sandwich Islands
South Sudan
Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Switzerland
Syrian Arab Republic
Taiwan, Province of China
Tajikistan
Tanzania, United Republic of
Timor-leste
Trinidad and Tobago
Turkmenistan
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Uzbekistan
Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
Western Sahara
United States
United Kingdom
Afghanistan
Aland Islands
American Samoa
Antarctica
Antigua and Barbuda
Azerbaijan
Bangladesh
Bolivia, Plurinational State of
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bouvet Island
British Indian Ocean Territory
Brunei Darussalam
Burkina Faso
Cape Verde
Cayman Islands
Central African Republic
Christmas Island
Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Congo, The Democratic Republic of The
Cook Islands
Costa Rica
Cote D'ivoire
Czech Republic
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea
Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
Faroe Islands
French Guiana
French Polynesia
French Southern Territories
Guadeloupe
Guinea-bissau
Heard Island and Mcdonald Islands
Holy See (Vatican City State)
Iran, Islamic Republic of
Isle of Man
Kazakhstan
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
Korea, Republic of
Kyrgyzstan
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Madagascar
Marshall Islands
Martinique
Mauritania
Micronesia, Federated States of
Moldova, Republic of
Montenegro
Montserrat
Mozambique
Netherlands
New Caledonia
New Zealand
Norfolk Island
Northern Mariana Islands
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Papua New Guinea
Philippines
Puerto Rico
Russian Federation
Saint Barthelemy
Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Martin (French part)
Saint Pierre and Miquelon
Saint Vincent and The Grenadines
San Marino
Sao Tome and Principe
Saudi Arabia
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Sint Maarten (Dutch part)
Solomon Islands
South Africa
South Georgia and The South Sandwich Islands
South Sudan
Svalbard and Jan Mayen
Switzerland
Syrian Arab Republic
Taiwan, Province of China
Tajikistan
Tanzania, United Republic of
Timor-leste
Trinidad and Tobago
Turkmenistan
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom
United States
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Uzbekistan
Venezuela, Bolivarian Republic of
Virgin Islands, British
Virgin Islands, U.S.
Wallis and Futuna
Western Sahara
Multiple Select with Groups
Dallas Cowboys
New York Giants
Philadelphia Eagles
Washington Redskins
Chicago Bears
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers
Minnesota Vikings
Atlanta Falcons
Carolina Panthers
New Orleans Saints
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Arizona Cardinals
St. Louis Rams
San Francisco 49ers
Seattle Seahawks
Buffalo Bills
Miami Dolphins
New England Patriots
New York Jets
Baltimore Ravens
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns
Pittsburgh Steelers
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans
Denver Broncos
Kansas City Chiefs
Oakland Raiders
San Diego Chargers
Multiple Select
American Black Bear
Asiatic Black Bear
Brown Bear
Giant Panda
Sloth Bear
Polar Bear
Spectacled Bear
Multiple Select
American Black Bear
Asiatic Black Bear
Brown Bear
Giant Panda
Sloth Bear
Polar Bear
Spectacled Bear
Multiple Right-to-Left Select
American Black Bear
Asiatic Black Bear
Brown Bear
Giant Panda
Sloth Bear
Polar Bear
Multiple Select
American Black Bear
Asiatic Black Bear
Brown Bear
Giant Panda
Sloth Bear
Polar Bear
Spectacled Bear
Click to Highlight Multiple Select
American Black Bear
Asiatic Black Bear
Brown Bear
Giant Panda
Sloth Bear
Polar Bear
Spectacled Bear
Using Chosen is easy as can be.
the plugin and copy the chosen files to your app.
Activate the plugin on the select boxes of your choice: $(".chosen-select").chosen()
Do you have all the available options documented somewhere?
Yes! You can find them on .
Something doesn't work. Can you fix it?
Yes! Please report all issues using the . Please include the plugin version (jQuery or Prototype), browser and OS. The more information provided, the easier it is to fix a problem.
What browsers are supported?
All modern desktop browsers are supported (Firefox, Chrome, Safari and IE9). Legacy support for IE8 is also enabled. Chosen is disabled on iPhone, iPod Touch, and Android mobile devices ().
Didn't there used to be a Prototype version of Chosen?
Concept and development by
Design and CSS by .
Repository maintained by , , , , and .
Chosen includes .
. Chosen is licensed under the .So?ador Chosen-John Debney, So?ador ChosenMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
So?ador Chosen
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Sorry,此歌曲暂无文本歌词。
你可能会喜欢的歌单
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏So?ador Chosen的人们
听So?ador Chosen的人也听
关注虾米:请选择错误类型(可多选):
其他错误(选填):Access denied | www.random.org used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.random.org) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3fb72d603d9b931e-ua98).You made up your mindIt was time it was overAfter we've had come so farBut I think there's enoughPieces of forgivenessSomewhere in my broken heartI would not have chosenThe road you have takenIt has left us miles apartBut I think I can still findThe will to keep goingSomewhere in my broken heartSo fly Go ahead and flyT 的翻译是:你明确你的 mindIt 是那是我们已经有的 overAfter 次来这么 farBut,我认为有 enoughPieces 的 forgivenessSomewhere 在我破碎的 heartI 不会有你有 takenIt chosenThe 路有的左我们英里 apartBut 我想我能找到仍将保持在我破碎的 heartSo goingSomewhere 飞走一步,flyTill,你找出谁哪儿,在做我我会保持我的爱 unspokenSomewhere 我破的 heartI 希望的时间你将你渴望的 loveThat 的书面 starsWhen 在您最后 leaveI 认为您会看到在我破碎的心
中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
You made up your mindIt was time it was overAfter we've had come so farBut I think there's enoughPieces of forgivenessSomewhere in my broken heartI would not have chosenThe road you have takenIt has left us miles apartBut I think I can still findThe will to keep goingSomewhere in my broken heartSo fly Go ahead and flyT
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
您迈迪特时间是overAfter我们已经farBut我认为forgivenessSomewhere有enoughPieces在我的破heartI不会chosenThe道路takenIt已经离开了我们的英里,apartBut我认为我仍然可以findThe将保持goingSomewhere在我的破heartSo飞转到提前和flyTill你找到了谁你areAnd我,我会保持我的破heartI希望我爱unspokenSomewhere时间findWhat你长为loveThat的的starsWhen你终于leaveI认为你会看到itSomewhere书面在我破碎的心(某处在我破碎的心)
您做了您的mindIt是它是overAfter我们有来的时间,因此我认为的farBut有forgivenessSomewhere enoughPieces在我残破的heartI不会有您有takenIt留给我们英哩apartBut我认为的chosenThe路我可以findThe意志仍然保留goingSomewhere在我残破的heartSo飞行继续,并且flyTill您发现谁您areAnd I,我在及时您将findWhat您渴望在写的loveThat的starsWhen您leaveI最后认为的我残破的heartI希望将保留我的爱unspokenSomewhere您在我的伤心将看itSomewhe
你明确你的 mindIt 是那是我们已经有的 overAfter 次来这么 farBut,我认为有 enoughPieces 的 forgivenessSomewhere 在我破碎的 heartI 不会有你有 takenIt chosenThe 路有的左我们英里 apartBut 我想我能找到仍将保持在我破碎的 heartSo goingSomewhere 飞走一步,flyTill,你找出谁哪儿,在做我我会保持我的爱 unspokenSomewhere 我破的 heartI 希望的时间你将你渴望的 loveThat 的书面 starsWhen 在您最后 leaveI 认为您会看到在我破碎的心
你了你是mindit overafter时间是我们已走到这farbut我认为有enoughpieces forgivenesssomewhere的我在打破hearti不会有chosenthe道你有takenit已经离开了我们英里apartbut我认为我仍然可以findthe goingsomewhere将继续在我国打破heartso飞去flytill你找出谁areand你我,我会把我的爱unspokensomewhere hearti打破我希望,你会为你很久findwhat lovethat starswhen你的书面的最后leavei认为你会看到itsomewhere破碎的心在我(我在某处破
您做了您的mindIt是它是overAfter我们有来的时间,因此我认为的farBut有forgivenessSomewhere enoughPieces在我残破的heartI不会有您有takenIt留给我们英哩apartBut我认为的chosenThe路我可以findThe意志仍然保留goingSomewhere在我残破的heartSo飞行继续,并且flyTill您发现谁您areAnd I,我在及时您将findWhat您渴望在写的loveThat的starsWhen您leaveI最后认为的我残破的heartI希望将保留我的爱unspokenSomewhere您在我的伤心将看itSomewhe
相关内容&a比如社区志愿者活动存在多头管理,缺乏统一管理体制;社区志愿服务缺乏相应的资金保障,缺乏有效的培训制度等等。 For instance the community volunteers move the existence manifold principle, lacks the unificati The community wish services lacks the corresponding fund safeguard, lacks effective training system and so on. & aBall Tack 球大头钉 & aI was too small and the world too big.. 我是太小和世界太大。 & aStudent affairs professionals and other staff take the initiative to connect to each other a develop programs that purposefully incorporate and identify le and help students to view their education holistically and to participate fully in the life of the institution and the com 学生事务专家和其他职员采取主动性连接互相和到学术单位; 开发有目的地合并并且辨认学会贡献的节目; 并且观看他们的教育holistically和充分地参加的帮助学生机关和社区的生活。 & a這些天,都在重複地想着你上次對我的訓話 These days, all in repeatedly were thinking you previous time admonish to me & a我国发生了许多变化 Our country has had many changes & aI am looking for real love and a bright future with the right woman on mi side. 我在mi边寻找真正的爱和明亮的未来与正确的妇女。 & aDispaly Text on Shake 显示文本在震动 & a我讨厌这样想你的自己 I dislike think your own like this & a船队 Fleet & a现在也怕 Now also feared & a你现在感觉好多了吗? You felt now has been much better? & abefore moving onto the main event i'll stimulate these girls youthful lust even further 在移动主要事件之前我将刺激这些女孩年轻的情热更加进一步 & aHP Hardware Maintenance Onsite Support HP硬件维护Onsite支持 & aPourpeauxintolerantes Pourpeauxintolerantes & aa temporary suspension 临时悬浮 & a我只有一颗用不变的心! I only then use the invariable heart! & aThe program
provides people with nice homes. 节目提供人以好的家。 & ahope luck faith love 希望运气信念爱 & a我在看恐怖电影 I am watching the terrorist movie & aSee more the tragedy would numb to it 看见更多悲剧将麻木到它 & aHow many reasons are given why people might get fat without enough sleep? 多少个原因给为什么人们也许变胖足够无睡眠? & a我家楼下都有卖的。 Under my family building all has sells. & a我来了~ 私は来られた~を有する & aI have just had a sleep in just a moment after school 我在片刻内有睡眠在学校以后 & a我们欢迎大家 We welcome everybody & aDon't you like calm. 不您喜欢安静。 & a词组联想 Phrase association & aDrink very dizzy, become unconscious 饮料非常头昏眼花,变得不自觉 & a在12年级结束时,学生会收到高中毕业证书 When 12 grade conclusions, the student association receives the high school diploma & aoobligee oobligee & a中国队对日本队 Chinese team to Japanese team & a领位员 Leads position & aThere used to be a lot of tigers in Asia , but now there are not 那里在亚洲曾经是很多老虎,但现在没有许多 & aRivero Ronald Rivero罗纳德 & aI want to go home and set up a shop next year,now the chance will coming,but i don't want to go,because i want to learn other thing by this time of this year,so ...... I want to go home and set up a shop next year, now the chance will coming, but i don't want to go, because i want to learn other thing by this time of this year, so ...... & a这个游泳池只在夏天可以使用。 This swimming pool only may use in the summer. & a回家后我试着查词典 After goes home I to try to look up the dictionary & a由于近视,他只好放弃了坐飞机时的念头 As a result of the nearsightedness, he had to give up time the take plane thought & a现在开始请说中文 现在开始请说中文 & a晚上天气很温和。 Evening the weather very is temperate. & a他把那小女孩吓得哭了。. He frightened that little girl cries.. & avocal cord 声带 & a那喝起来是什么味道 That drinks is any flavor & a与大型品牌企业合作,扩大知名度和影响度 With the large-scale brand enterprise cooperation, expanded well-knownness and the shade rattle & ahoney are you jealous of her ? 蜂蜜是您嫉妒她? & a当你刷牙时,不要让水一直流淌 When you clean the teeth, do not have to let the water continuously flow & a擅长射球 The good at shoots a ball & a21:59 can you quote me for import cotton yarn of $? 21:59可能您引述我为进口棉纱品$ ? & a我就不猜了,你直接说他是谁? 我就不猜了,你直接说他是谁? & ashe has ever been 她是 & a客人走后,他把茶具放进了橱柜 After the visitor walks, he has admitted the tea set the cabinet & a检查厅面的物品摆放,抓好餐具、用具的清洁卫生,保持宴会厅的环境卫生。 The inspection hall surface goods place, pays special attention to the tableware, the apparatus clean health, maintains the banquet hall the environmental sanitation. & a宝贝疙瘩 Treasure & a拼命小九 Goes all out slightly nine & aYou made up your mindIt was time it was overAfter we've had come so farBut I think there's enoughPieces of forgivenessSomewhere in my broken heartI would not have chosenThe road you have takenIt has left us miles apartBut I think I can still findThe will to keep goingSomewhere in my broken heartSo fly Go ahead and flyT 您做了您的mindIt是它是overAfter我们有来的时间,因此我认为的farBut有forgivenessSomewhere enoughPieces在我残破的heartI不会有您有takenIt留给我们英哩apartBut我认为的chosenThe路我可以findThe意志仍然保留goingSomewhere在我残破的heartSo飞行继续,并且flyTill您发现谁您areAnd I,我在及时您将findWhat您渴望在写的loveThat的starsWhen您leaveI最后认为的我残破的heartI希望将保留我的爱unspokenSomewhere您在我的伤心将看itSomewhe &

我要回帖

更多关于 chosen 的文章

随机推荐