My busy的反义词 Sunday 的英语范文

my busy day英语作文精选合集
my busy day英语作文精选合集
  叙述文在英语作文中也是会考到的一种类型文体,比如以你忙碌的一天为话题进行叙述。下面是学习啦小编给大家整理的my busy day英语作文,供大家参阅!
  my busy day英语作文篇1
  I am a middle school student. I am very busy every day. Let me tell you about my busy day. I usually get up at 5:50 every morning. I must be quick, or I&ll be late for school. It always takes me five minutes to put on my clothes and five minutes to wash my face. I often have a glass of milk and some bread for breakfast. I listen to the English tape while I am having breakfast. I often go to school at 6:30,and get to school at 6:45. We often begin our classes at 7:00. We have four classes in the morning and two in the afternoon. After class we often have sports on the playground. Sometimes, I do some cleaning at 5:00 in the classroom in the afternoon. I often go home at 5:55 after school. It takes me 15 minutes to get home on foot. After supper, I must go to school. At school I have to finish my homework. I get home at 9:30 in the evening. I am very tired, but I must go over my lessons. I often go to bed at 11:00
  my busy day英语作文篇2
  I always get up early in the morning.I usually have my breakfast at half past six.I leave home half an hour later.I'm never late for school.There are many classes in the morning.At a quarter past twelve,I have lunch.Sometimes,I'm not so busy in the afternoon.After school I have dinner with my family.After I finish my homework I often play some games with my family.Only then will I to relax.
  Although this is a busy day, but I feel full and satisfied.
  my busy day英语作文篇3
  Moduel 1
  Today, I am very busy. In this morning, I helped my mother to babysit my sister and had a piano lesson. In the noon, my father let me play basketball with him. In the afternoon, I had to study for my chemistry test and went to the dentist. In this evening, I had to go to my cousin's birthday party and come to movies with my friends. When I got to my home, I found I forgot to write my composition. When I finished all my things, I found it was 12 o'clock. I am so tired. I hope tomorrow I can enjoy some free time.
  Moduel 2
  Last Sunday,I was very busy。I got up at six o&clock。I had breakfast at seven o&clock。then I cleaned my room。I praceticed playing the guitar at eight o&clock。After I played soccer。 I cook dinner at eleven o&clock。Then I watched TV and did my homework。 At ninteen o&clock I ate dinner。Then I took a shower。It was cold。Then I go to bed at nine o&colck 。
  Moduel 3
  Last saturday is my busy day.
  I woke up at 7:00. I quichly changed my clothes, brushed my teeth and face. And ate breakfast. Then I opened my mysic box, finished my homework. At 10:00. I wang to my friend&s home. we played chess. After that, we brushed the wall . Because my friend was decorating his house. when we finished. we were laughing, because we look like a clown. I said & Sam, I&m hungry, let&s eat some pizza. &
  he said &ok, no preblem.& When it&s 1:00. We went to the swimming pool. I said & Sam, you go first, then I&m next.& Until it&s we were tired, I went home and watched TV. At 6:00, I washed my clothes. and made dinner. I ate it with my family.In the evening. I went to the library. played some computer games. And went home At 8:00.
  Finally, I went to the bed.
  my busy day英语作文篇4
  I always get up early in the morning.I usually have my breakfast at half past six.I leave home half an hour later.I'm never late for school.There are many classes in the morning.At a quarter past twelve,I have lunch.Sometimes,I'm not so busy in the afternoon.After school I have dinner with my family.After I finish my homework I often play some games with my family.Only then will I to relax.
  Although this is a busy day, but I feel full and satisfied.
  my busy day英语作文篇5
  Hello! My name is Catherine. I&m ten. I&m a girl. I&m from LuGu Foreign Language Primary school.
  I&m very busy! I get up at seven o&clock and eat breakfast at eight o&clock. It&s eight ten. It& time to go to school. I have lunch at twelve o&clock. It&s five twenty. It&s time to go home.
  My friend Jessica says:Catherine, school is over. Let&s go home. Ok?
  &OK&.I say.
  I&m busy today. But I&m very happy.
【猜您感兴趣】
下面是学习啦小编整理的高考英语冲刺作文句子,以供大家学习参考。 1. access(to) (不可数名词) 能接近,进入,了解 2. at the thought of一想到 3. as a whole ...
Whatever a mans status is (may be), he must have an aim. if not, he can hardly stand on his own two feet in the world. that stands to reason. However ...
八年级下册的英语课本,翻到第九单元的写作,大家还知道怎么写吗?八年级下册第九单元的英语作文是写什么来着?下面是学习啦小编给大家整理了初二下第9单元英语作...
下面学习啦小编为大家带来我最喜欢的动物英语作文带翻译,欢迎大家学习! 我最喜欢的动物英语作文1: My favorite animal is the dog, they not only cute, and v...
下面是学习啦小编整理的工业污染英语作文,以供大家学习参考。 工业污染英语作文一: 污染我们的环境正在快速和人的目前的努力无法阻止它。时间也给我们带来更多...
初中读到八年级下册英语课本时,你是否每个单元的英语作文任务都会写呢?下面是学习啦小编给大家整理了初二下册第8单元英语作文,供大家参阅! 八年级下册第8单元...>我忙碌的星期天my busy sunday
我忙碌的星期天my busy sunday
初中作文 阅读: 作者:查字典
I had a very busy Sunday this weekend with my friend.We went to the 7-11 Market Friday evening to buy something that we need.There were so many people shopping there.
本周末我与我的朋友一起度过了一个非常繁忙的星期日,星期五晚上我们一起到七仔市场买东西,那天有许多人在那里购物。
I always think I'm very sensitive at shopping.For example, I realized that with it being Jazz Sunday there would be extra people, so we bought a few more things than we normally would have.Wasn't I very clever?Don't you think so?The things what we bought including t cookies and an extra cream roll or two. Of course ,We also had some food for dinner as Ken felt like he was coming down with a cold and I knew I was kind of exhausted by other things.In a word,We had a very busy Sunday,But we also had a very nice day.
1200字作文
1200字作文
1000字作文
1650字作文
1000字作文
3000字作文
1500字作文
2000字作文
1500字作文
2000字作文
3000字作文扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
last sunday英语作文怎么写?以“Last sunday”为题,记下你在上个星期天上午、下午、晚上都有一些什么活动和总的感受(不少于50 个词)Last sundayI was very busy last Sunday.In the morning,——————————
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I was very busy last Sunday.In the morning I got up at six and helped my mother cook the breakfast.After breakfast I washed the dishes and then I did my homework.As soon as I finished my homework,I surfed the internet for about an hour.After luch I had a short rest,then I visited my grandparents and helped them clean the house.I went to movies with my parents in the evening.We enjoyed ourselves very much.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
I was very busy last Sunday 有语病啊,应该是I had a very busy last Sunday!
扫描下载二维码五年级英语作文:My Busy Weekend_英文写作翻译_无忧考网
五年级英语作文:My Busy Weekend
11:12 来源:网络综合
写作翻译网权威发布五年级英语作文:My Busy Weekend,更多五年级英语作文相关信息请访问英文写作翻译网。
I am going to have a busy weekend. On Saturday morning, I am going to climb mountains. After lunch , I am going to the supermarket with my parents. We want to buy some candies and milk. In the evening, I am going to watch TV with my father .That’s my happy time.  On Sunday morning, I’m going to the bookstore by car. I want to buy a story- book. Because I like reading. In the afternoon, my sister and I are going to visit my grandparents. We are going to clean their room together. We’re helpful. Then, we’re .going home at 5p.m.  I will be very busy on the weekend, but I think I will be happy.我将有一个繁忙的周末。星期六上午,我要去爬山。午饭后,我和我的父母去超市。我们要买一些糖果和牛奶。到了晚上,我和爸爸去看电视,那是我的快乐时光。星期日上午,我去书店的汽车。我想买一本故事书。因为我喜欢读书。下午,我的姐姐和我将去看望我的祖父母。我们将一起打扫房间。我们很有帮助。然后,我们在5。回家。M.周末我会很忙,但我想我会快乐的。my sunday英语作文优秀范文
my sunday英语作文优秀范文
  以my sunday为题的英语作文要怎么写呢?下面学习啦小编为大家带来my sunday英语作文,欢迎大家学习!
  my sunday英语作文篇一:
  It's on the sunday.I get up at six.After i wash my face.I have breakfast at seven.I watching tv now.I have lunch at twelve.
  I do my home work in the afternoon.I have supper at seven thirty.I read english in the evening.
  I go to bad at nine.
  This is my happy sunday.
  my sunday英语作文篇二:
  I had a really fun day.On the morning of Sunday,I visited my grandparents with my parents.When they saw us,they looked so happy.
  In the afternoon,I went to the park with my friends.We enjoyed ourselves.
  Then I stayed at home and watched TV in the evening.I had a busy weekend .But I felt really happy.
  my sunday英语作文篇三:
  Today is Sunday. I got up very early in the morning. After breakfast I went to the bookstore. I wanted to buy a book Robinson Crusoe. I looked for the book for quite some time but couldn't find it. The shop assistant then came to help me. I was very glad that I got the book at last.
  In the afternoon I called on my friend Wang Lin. He just came back from Beijing. We talked a lot.
  In the evening I watched an interesting play on TV. I enjoyed it very much. I had a wonderful time.
  my sunday英语作文篇四:
  It's Sunday today. I get up at 7:00 in the morning. At 7:30, I have breakfast with my parents. I play with my friends at 2 to eight.I often play football with my friends. I read books at 8:30 in the morning.I often read some history books because they can improve my knowledge of the past. At about 12:00 I help my mother cook. I often have lunch with my mom. I like going shopping. At half past one, I go shopping with my friends. We go home at 4:40.
  I have a happy day.
my sunday英语作文相关文章:
【猜您感兴趣】
对于中国学生来说,英语四六级写作多种表达是一种综合运用英语的能力。从某一意义上说,多种表达也就是一句多译,其主要途径有: 1、运用同义词语。如:他上星期...
写作能力是英语学习者必须具备的重要能力。也是英语学习者英语水平高低的重要标志。长 期以来,如何有效地进行英语写作教学一直困扰着广大英语教师。 如何培养学...
一、语法错误 (一)句子结构错误 1. 主从句叠置 1) There are more and more students like to use the computer. 2) There are still many problems should b...
人际交往中难免会有产生误解的时候,这种情况怎么解决也是一个问题。下面是学习啦小编整理的关于误解的英语作文,以供大家学习参考。 关于误解的英语作文篇1 Tim...
下面是学习啦小编整理的最新雅思写作范文, 希望对大家有帮助。 最新雅思写作范文一: Some people believe that schools should only teach children subjects ...
好的开头,能调动阅读的积极性。尤其是考场作文,如果头开得好,给阅卷老师耳目一新之感,就会使你的作文得个理想分数。下列开头方法会让你考场制胜 英语作文开...

我要回帖

更多关于 my busy week英语作文 的文章

随机推荐