英语写作培训 段落展开

展开共3Part视频&∨收起共3Part视频&∧拖动播放器想看猴子的私藏番剧30蕉即享所有私藏一整月该操作将消耗您30香蕉播放...弹幕...评论...收藏6手机观看更流畅扫描下载最新版客户端投蕉0喂考满分KMF食&0&香蕉分享简介考满分每天一节公开课!周一、四托福,周二雅思,周三GMAT,周五GRE。
英语写作段落扩展的正确打开方式!【考满分公开课】
主讲:戚亚娜
更多考满分公开课传送门:http://ke.kmf.com/open?from=www展开详情关闭详情+&关注这个人很懒,什么都没有写!0投稿&/&0听众所属合辑:[title]订阅&[subscribeSize]取消订阅创建者:[username]稿件:[countSize]播放中[viewCount][danmuSize]相关主播展开全部主播[view]官方下载new友情链接反馈京ICP备号节目制作经营许可证(京)字第05158号0
还没有acfun账号,
请选择分组。您添加关注的用户将出现在对应的组中。添加关注把视频贴到博客或论坛视频地址复制flash地址复制html代码复制通用代码复制英语作文万能句子:中间段落万能句子
 英语作文写作过程中,利用万能型句子造句不仅能在提高写作速度,更能体现更正统的语法。中国考研网为大家整理英语作文写作中的万能句子,供大家参考。
1.相反,有一些人赞成&&,他们相信&&,而且,他们认为&&
On the contrary,there are some people in favor of ___.At the same time,they say____.
2.但是,我认为这不是解决&&的好方法,比如&&最糟糕的是&&
But I don&t think it is a very good way to solve ____.For example,____.Worst of all,___.
3.&&对我们国家的发展和建设是必不可少的,(也是)非常重要的。首先,&&而且&&,最重要的是&&
______is necessary and important to our country&s development and construction.First,______.What&s more, _____.Most important of all,______.
4.有几个可供我们采纳的方法。首先,我们可以&&
There are several measures for us to adopt.First, we can______
5.面临&&,我们应该采取一系列行之有效的方法来&&一方面&&,另一方面,
Confronted with______,we should take a series of effective measures to______.For one thing,______For another,______
6.早就应该拿出行动了。比如说&&,另外&&所有这些方法肯定会&&
It is high time that something was done about it.For example._____.In addition._____.All these measures will certainly______.
7.为什么&&?第一个原因是&&;第二个原因是&&;第三个原因是&&总的来说,&&的主要原因是由于&&
Why______? The first reason is that ______.The second reason is ______.The third is ______.For all this, the main cause of ______due to ______.
8.然而,正如任何事物都有好坏两个方面一样,&&也有它的不利的一面,象&&
However, just like everything has both its good and bad sides, ______also has its own disadvantages, such as ______.
9.尽管如此,我相信&&更有利。
Nonetheless, I believe that ______is more advantageous.
10.完全同意&&这种观点(陈述),主要理由如下:
I fully agree with the statement that ______ because______.
本类最新资讯
权威高配师资亲授技巧,教研千锤百炼科学提分。直录播课相结合精讲互动二合一,专业团队精细化作文批改。讲练结合,随学随练稳步提升。不过重读!一科不过全科重读~可以免费试听~
主讲老师:王江涛、唐静、李旭、唐迟、田静等
你可能想看
研究生招生信息
页面加载时间:0.029399秒【图文】托福写作段落展开_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
托福写作段落展开
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢||||||||||||
||||||||||||
您的位置:&&&&&&&&& 正文
英语写作:好的段落
  1.完整
  完整是就段落中心的内容而言。为了使一个段落的内容完整,它所有的句子必须都围绕着一个中心主题进行叙述。中心主题往往由一中心句点出,即所谓的主题句。主题句或中心句可置于段首,也可置于段中或段末。请看下面的例子:
  One of the central preoccupations of the arts and humanities is the observation of human beings. Painters and sculptors create imag writers tell stories or compose poems ab musical artists give melodic contours historians and philosophers ponder the essential qualities of human civilization and nature. And in our own lives, in our own ways, we spend a great deal of our energy and attention on our fellow creatures, being in families and other kinds of relationship, observing people with curiosity and interest in the course of the day, thinking about and forming our own character-deciding what kind of person we wish to be-as we grow.
  -- Don Knefel
  2.连贯 连贯是指段落的结构是否有条理。一个段落中的句子应该条理清晰,层次分明,衔接自然流畅。只有做到这些,读者才能跟上作者的思路,明白他要讲的意思。
  3.过渡
  在一个段落里,即使所有的句子意思都清楚并且逻辑顺序排列正确,但是如果缺乏句与句之间恰当的过渡,整个段落的连贯性仍会受到影响。
  以下几种方法可以用来加强句与句之间的连贯性:
  (1)使用平行结构;
  (2)重复一个词或一个词组;
  (3)在复指上一句提到的名词时使用代词;
  (4)段落中名词和代词的人称和数量保持一致;动词时态也须保持一致。
  (5)使用过渡词语:
  1)用于按空间展开的段落之中的连接词和过渡词有:
   opposite to
  2)用于按时间顺序展开的段落之中的连接词和过渡词有:
  first, second, etc. ; thereafter
  3)用于按分析法展开的段落之中的连接词和过渡词有:
  first, second, etc. ; moreover
  4)用于按比较法展开的段落之中的连接词和过渡词有:
   too, accordingly
  5)用于按对比法展开的段落之中的连接词和过渡词有:
   different from/ nevertheless
  这期的作业:
  1. 下面列出的是一个中心句和九个有关的句子。把句子按最佳顺序重新排列,并据此写出一段话。中心句应为该段的首句:
  中心句: Since I began living in an apartment and going to school, my biggest problem has been the housework.
  1.Cooking my food is a bigger problem.
  2.The worst problem is doing my laundry.
  3.Cleaning the apar although it takes time
at least when I finish the apartment looks nice.
  4.Sometimes the food is burned, sometimes it is not cooked enough, and sometimes I have not measured correctly, so the food tastes terrible.
  5.Shopping for my food is more difficult because I don't know the English names of many foods, and often I have to spend extra time asking for help.
  6.The laundromat is far from my apartment, and I waste much valuable time.
  7.I have never had to cook before, and usually the results are discouraging.
  8.Mostly I am embarrassed as I sit in the laundromat with all the women, and so I wait until all my clothes are dirty before I do this horrible task.
  9.I also have trouble with the complicated instructions, so occasionally I end up with pink socks or a shirt that is too small.
  Today's Recommend:
  请看下面的段落,注意作者是如何使用以上四种方法写出了一个内容连贯、生动流畅的段落的。
  Americans are queer people: they can't play. Americans rush to work as soon as they grow up. They want their work as soon as they wake. It is a stimulant-the only one they are not afraid of. They used to open their offices at ten o' then at seven. Now they never shut them. Every business in America is turning into an open-all-day-and-night business. They eat all night, dance all night, build buildings all night, make a noise all night. They can't play. They try to, but can't. They turn football into a fight, baseball into a lawsuit, and yachting into machinery. They can't play. The little children can' they use mechanical toys instead-toy cranes, hoisting toy loads, toy machinery spreading a toy industrial depression of infantile dullness. The grownup people can' they use a mechanical gymnasium and a clockwork horse. They can' they hire a comedian and watch him laugh.
  --Stephen Leacock
栏目相关课程表
北京语言大学毕业,国内某知名中学英语教研组长,教学标兵&&
北大才俊,英语辅导专家,累计从事英语教学八年,机械化翻译公式发明人……
  1、凡本网注明 &来源:外语教育网&的所有作品,版权均属外语教育网所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明&来源:外语教育网&。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
  2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
  3、联系方式
  编辑信箱:
  电话:010-1

我要回帖

更多关于 英语写作 的文章

随机推荐