in this school,we can choose some subjects是什么意思 we really like 【】用learn的适当形式填空

Sheppard Software: Fun free online learning games and activities for kids.
of the Week!&
Terrific online
educational games, especially geography.
-Dallas Children's Museum
Advertisement
At our site, we have hundreds of free, online, educational games for kids.
But anyone interested in online learning can use our site - we
have so many
subjects - (geography, math, animals, science) and
levels, games and activities for learners of any age.
Over the last year we've had over 20 million visitors
over 5 million hours of learning!
Recommended sections per level:
Preschool and Kindergarten
(numbers, colors, shapes, alphabet, animals)
(movies, create games, games, flashcards)
(lower row - puzzles, matching games, painting)
(learning and lower levels - states, countries, more).
(counting, simple adding and subtracting, more)
(colors, objects, animals)
(paint, make, and create activities)
Elementary School - early Middle School
(upper row for older kids, lower row for younger.)
(movies and create activities)
(many levels and topics, many kinds of games)
(food groups, information, other food games)
(painting activities, matching games, winter, fall, spring, summer)
(games, tutorial, verbs, adjectives, nouns, punctuation)
(games, activities, movies)
(8 levels of difficulty to choose from upon skill level).
(brain teasers, puzzles and more)
(government, state facts, history, games and more)
(Life Cycle, Plant and animal cell, movies, games)
(hundreds of articles and quizzes)
(Games about the systems, digestion, skeleton)
(colors, objects, animals)
Middle School - High School
(Periodic table games)
(8 levels of difficulty to choose from upon skill level).
(many levels and topics, many kinds of games)
(Life Cycle, Plant and animal cell, deep sea creatures, movies, games)
(SAT prep)
(hundreds of articles and quizzes)
(Advanced skill levels).
(Medical terminology quizzes)
(review/sharpen skills)
All sections - we have many adult users who love learning...
In particular, we seem to have a lot of adults writing to us about their love for:
(time to become a geography expert!)
(a math version of the popular game)
(solitaire, brain teasers, puzzles, memory)
(hundreds of articles, facts and quizzes)
(hundreds of animal quizzes)
(You're never too old to learn or relearn!)
(keep yourself sharp! many levels)
Advertisement
Advertisement
&I stumbled upon your fun interactive geography games from a link on the Massachusetts Geographic Alliance Website. Since then, your games have become quite a hit with my competitive colleagues!&
--Candice Gomes, Education Outreach Coordinator, Boston Public Library
(Sheppard Software's geography games were featured in the Boston Public Library's 2006 Exhibition on Mapping)
&Terrific online educational games, especially geography.&
--Dallas Children's Museum
First, let me say I love your website! I have students with learning
disabilities that need multiple way to learn math, and your site fills the bill! - Darrin, Rose Park Elementary in Billings, MT &
&Awesome site... it is the only reason I am passing my World Geography class!& --Stephen
&Our preschool teacher just sent us homework with this new website on
My twins love it - they are 4 1/2 and can't get enough!& The sounds,
the action, so many choices and things to do.& I bookmarked this for them and
have sent the website to numerous friends and best of all it's
Thank you for such a wonderful learning tool.&---Cherie
&Let me say that you guys have an awesome website. I stumbled across your site one day, and it has been the easiest, most effective, and really
the most fun method for learning geography that I've
found.& --David Weaver
&I am thrilled to have stumbled upon
your site! As a homeschooling mom, I love to find sites that encourage brain
and reinforce the
facts I teach during learning time!
The range of information is
wonderful!!! Keep up the fantastic
-Mrs. JaNell Hancock
&Your games are AMAZING!&&&
Your website has SO much to offer!
This site is exactly what I have been looking for!&
I have four children within five years of age and they can all play your games!&
I love that you can choose your level of difficulty.& The games are colorful and
simple, not cluttered like some.& The instructions are easy to understand and
they cover basic learning that can be neglected with other "too busy" games.&& I
can't believe what a blessing it is to have stumbled upon this site!& I looked
up "kindergarten math games online."& This is the first one that I actually
enjoyed navigating around in and that actually kept the kids' attention without
discouraging them.
This site will be a daily part of our learning!&
The kids were fighting over who could take the next turn at the learning game!&
It is reinforcing everything I am trying to teach.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!&Access denied | www.ecenglish.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.ecenglish.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3f9f21c708836bfe-ua98).In your school, are you allowed to choose the subjects you want to learn? Of course, the answer is “No” here in China. I-题库-e学大
您好,欢迎来 e学大,我们来自全国最大的智能教育机构——学大教育
当前位置:
In your school, are you allowed to choose the subjects you want to learn? Of course, the answer is “No” here in China. I-题库-e学大
【阅读理解】In your school, are you allowed to choose the subjects you want to learn? Of course, the answer is “No” here in China. In America there is a school trying something new. At a high school in Florida, students will be able to choose their own classes. We all know that some students are better at some subjects than others, Some students plan to go on to college, while others will not. At this school students are able to find subjects they are interested in, and possibly even find the field (领域) they would like to go into after school. They are allowed to choose a subject like biology, math, a foreign language, or study skills like computer or car repair. Some people think this is a good idea, because it helps students think about what they want to do in the future, and the school helps to give them the knowledge and skills needed to get there. They say that giving the students the chance to choose their own classes makes high school more interesting. Others disagree. They think it will make it difficult for students to discover different possibilities (潜力). They point out that fourteen-year-old teenagers are too young to know what they will want to do in the future. What do you think? Would you like to be able to choose your own classes? Many useful changes have been made in education, but seeing the differences in each student is also important. How can we help each student become a better student? Students at a high school in Florida are allowed to ________. A、go on to college without taking big exams B、find a part-time job they would like to do C、learn how to make a computer or a car D、choose subjects that they are interested in 正确答案(D)答案解析Some people think allowing students to choose their own classes helps them______. A、show how smart they are&&& &&& &&&&& B、know differences between them C、prepare for their future&&& &&& &&& &&& D、know their duties in life 正确答案(C)答案解析Some people don’t agree students should choose their own classes because they think ________. A、some students are too nervous to make a right decision B、some students shouldn’t be a repair worker in the future C、some students care little about their own future D、some students aren’t old enough to know what they want to do 正确答案(D)答案解析Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage? A、All the high schools in Florida give the students the chance to choose their own classes. B、Some people think allowing students to choose their classes can help them find their own possibilities. C、The school in Florida helps students by giving the knowledge and skills they will need. D、In the writer’s opinion, it’s not important to see the differences in each student in school education. 正确答案(C)答案解析What is the best title of the passage? A、Chinese education&&& &&& &&& &&& &&& &&& B、A new way of education C、To change our education&&& &&& &&& &&& &&& D、To improve learning skills正确答案(B)答案解析相关微课程上一题:下一题:发现相似题
学生端下载

我要回帖

更多关于 school subjects 的文章

随机推荐