watermelon juice复数的复数

一大串不可数名词和起来如Water milk juice动词用复数还是单
分类:英语
要分为两种情况:Both rice and wheat are grown in China.(水稻和小麦代表两种不同的物种,所以用复数)Fish and chips is a popular supper here.(炸鱼土豆片是一个整体概念,所以用单数)
定义在R上的函数f(x-2009)的值域是(0,2) f(x)的值域
">x-a>0 5-2x≥1 x>a x≤2 不等式组的解是a 因为只有四
用向量证明线面平行性质定理、面面平行性质定
1=1^3 8=2^3 27=3^3 64=4^3 ... 343=7^3 下一个8^3=512
急:高一函数单调性:已知函数f(x+1)=x^2-2x+1的定
这里说的函数是指原来的函数,即f(x+1)=x^2-2x+1, 无
其他相关问题> 【答案带解析】词汇填空 1.The watermelon juice ____________...
词汇填空 1.The watermelon juice ____________(品尝)nice. I like it very much.2.Andy, how do we _________ (庆祝) Halloween?3.An apple a day is good for our ___________ (健康).4.How many _________ (千克) of beef do you want?5.These clips are beautiful, and they ___________(相配)her pink coat!.6.What are you going to do for the ____________(come) New Year’s Day?7.Of all the cartoons(卡通),I like “The Monkey King”___________(good)8.I am _________ (interest) in playing volleyball.9.____________ (collect) coins is popular all over the world.10.Look, Tom is cutting(切) the apple into two ________.(half). 
2.celebrate
8.interested
9.Collecting
试题分析:
1.句意:西瓜汁尝起来很好,我非常喜欢。taste 尝起来,是一个系动词,后面跟形容词做表语。这句话的主语是T...
考点分析:
考点1:单词拼写
单词拼写题是中考英语试题中常见的题型之一,主要考查学生“识词、记词和用词”的能力。这类试题体现了“词不离句”的特点,要求学生注意单词在句子中的确切含义与正确形式,而不是孤立地死记硬背单词。
“单词拼写”题主要有下面一些题型。
& & 一、词类转换
& & A)按要求写出该词的相应形式。
& & 1. boy(复数)
& & 2. they(宾格)
& & 3. thin(比较级)
& & 4. dance(v-ing形式)
& & 5. break(过去分词)&
& & (福州市中考题)
& & 这种题型是单词拼写题型中比较机械的一种,主要是考查学生对单词形式变换的掌握程度,要求学生掌握单词的变化规则以及一些构词法。(答案 :1. boys 2. them 3. thinner 4. dancing 5. broken)
& & B)用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。
& & 1. Which is (far) from us,the sun or the moon?
& & 2. The pot is used for (keep) water hot.
& & 3. Mike is ill. His mother feels (worry).&
& & 4. Beijing will be (rain)tomorrow.
& & 5. They are my (friendly).
& & 这种题型是比较灵活的词类转换形式。它不仅考查学生对单词变换形式的掌握程度,更主要是考查学生对句子成份划分的能力及对各种词类能作什么成份的掌握程度。解答这类题必须先考虑所给词在空格处作什么成份,理解句意,然后采用适当的形式。
& & 第1题,根据句意“太阳和月亮哪一个离我们较远?”,二者比较,应用比较级,故填 farther;
& & 第2题, for是介词,后接v-ing形式,故填keeping;
& & 第3题,feel是系动词,后面应接形容词作表语,故填worried;
& & 第4题,rain的形容词为rainy;
& & 第5题,根据句意,此处应填名词,又因主语They为复数,放这里应填friends。
& & 二、词语释义
& & 根据英文解释,完成下列单词的拼写,每个单词的第一个字母已给出。
& & 1. c (put one thing over another)
& & 2. u (different from;not in the same way)
& & 3. F (the second month of the year)
& & 4. s (not hurt,not in danger)
& & 5. l (not heavy)
& & 6. v (a place smaller than a town)
& & 7. r (having much money)
& & 8. f (of, in or from another country)
& & 9. w (make clean with water)
& & 10. c (easy to see, hear, read or understand) (安徽省中考题)
& & 这类题主要考查学生是否能理解一定的英语解释及掌握某些同义词、近义词或反义词。解答这类题,必须先弄懂释义,再根据提示,写出单词。
& & (答案 :1. cover 2. unlike 3. February 4. safe 5. light 6. village 7. rich 8. foreign 9. wash 10. clear)
& & 三、汉译英
& & 根据下列句子及所给汉语注释,写出空缺处各单词的正确形式。
& & 1. Miss Brown taught (他们) English last term.
& & 2. We don’t think their classroom is (干净) than ours.
& & 3. Is it the best one of the (照片) of your family ?
& & 4. I spent an hour (写) the passage last night.
& & 做这类题要从语法的角度,认真检查所填英语单词的词形是否正确。如果填的是名词,要注意它们是单数还是复数;如果填的是形容词、副词,要注意它们是否需要用比较级或最高级;如果是动词,要注意它们的时态、语态以及语气等。
& & 第1题,根据句意,taught后面应接人称代词的宾格形式,故填them;
& & 第2题,根据句意,此处应填形容词比较级cleaner;
& & 第3题,根据句意,此处可填photo或 picture;又因 one of后应接可数名词的复数形式,故应填 photos/pictures;
& & 第4题,根据句意,“花费多少时间做某事”常用句型“spend+时间+doing sth”,故此处应填 writing。&
相关试题推荐
One way that scientists (科学家) learn about man is by studying animals.In this lab, the scientists are studying the relationship between diet and health.They are studying the relationship between the amount (数量) of food the mice eat and their health.The mice are in three groups.All three groups are receiving the same healthy food.The first group is eating one cup of food each day, the second group is eating two cups, and the third group is eating three cups.After three years, the healthiest group is the one that is only eating one cup of food each day.The mice in this group are a little thinner. But they are more active.Most of the day, they are running, playing with one another.Also, they are living longer.Mice usually live for two years.Most of the mice in this group are still alive after three years.The second group of mice is healthy, too.They are active, but not as active as the thinner mice.They are only living about two years.The last group of mice is receiving more food than the other two groups.Most of the day, these mice are eating or sleeping.They are not very active.These mice are living longer than the scientists thought-about a year and a half.But they are not healthy.They are sick more often than the other two groups.1.People give each group of the mice _______ amount of food every year.A. a different
B. the sameC. a small
D. a large2.The experiment (实验) lasted for at least _______ years.A. one and a half
B. twoC. two and a half
D. three3.The underlined word “they” in the second paragraph refers to _______.A. the scientistsB. the mice in the first groupC. all the miceD. the mice in the last group4.The best title for the passage is ________.A. Man and health
B. Diet and animalsC. Diet and health
D. Animals and human beings5.The result of the experiment mainly shows that ________.A. eating less may bring longer lifeB. the mice eat more than the scientists thoughtC. the mice live longer than the scientists thoughtD. the more exercise you take, the healthier you will be 
Tom likes chocolates very much,but his mother doesn't give him chocolates , because they’re bad for his teeth,she thinks. But Tom has a very nice grandfather. The old man loves his grandson very much and sometimes he buys Tom some chocolates. Then his mother lets him eat them,because she wants to make the old man happy.On Sunday evening,it is Tom’s birthday. He says,“Please,God(上帝),let them give me a big box of chocolates for my birthday.”His mother says,“God can’t hear you. Don’t shout.”“I know,”says the clever boy with a smile.“But Grandfather is in the next room,and he can.”1.Tom’s mother thinks_________.A. Tom is a good boyB. chocolates are bad for her teethC. chocolates are bad for Tom’s teethD. Tom doesn't like chocolates2.Why does Tom’s mother let him eat chocolates sometimes?A. Because Tom studies hard.B. Because Tom’s grandma buys him some chocolates.C. Because she is happy.D. Because she wants to make Tom’s grandpa happy.3.Why does Tom shout?A. Because he wants to make his grandpa hear him.B. Because he wants to make God hear him.C. Because he wants to make his mother hear him.D. Both B and C.4.Which one is right?A. Tom is clever.B. Tom doesn’t like his mother.C. Tom’s mother doesn’t love him.D. The boy is a good student.5.What day is Tom’s birthday?A. Monday.
B. Sunday.
C. Friday.
D. Saturday. 
完型填空 I’m old, but I can still win (赢) many table tennis games. And you will be surprised (惊讶的) when you know my
. I am 105 years old! People say not
people can live so long. They often ask me
I can keep healthy at 105. I think it’s natural (自然的). Everyone can live to 105 if they eat healthily and
.First of all, I think
is very important. I often have milk and bread for breakfast at about 7:00 a.m. Milk and bread give me energy. So I don’t often feel
in the morning. I
eating snacks. I don’t think they are healthy. I have some rice and vegetables for lunch and supper. I don’t eat meat. And
meals, I usually have an apple or a banana. People say an apple a day
the doctor away.I do some exercise, too. I don’t think I am so old. I play table tennis or badminton with my grandson (孙子) every day. I feel I am young. Do you want
young forever (永远)? I am sure you can if you have a good lifestyle. Just look at me.1.A. age
C. address
D. health2.A. some
D. few3.A. what
D. how4.A. play games
B. get up late
C. eat some meat
D. do some exercise5.A. lunch
B. breakfast
D. dinner6.A. happy
D. old7.A. enjoy
D. hate8.A. at
B. between
D. in9.A. takes
C. invites
D. leaves10.A. are
D. to be 
---Today I’ll go to the zoo with my parents. ---_____________A. Yes, pleasure.
B. Have a nice day. C. What a good day.
D. Good idea. 
Look! The young girl is dressing up __________ an old man _______ a black coat.A.
题型:单词拼写
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 ManFen5.COM. All Rights Reserved.页面不存在
404~~你访问的页面找不到
厨房君真是太没用了,竟然让你看到这个页面!不如先去首页转转吧。Access denied | cookieandkate.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (cookieandkate.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (3f4a9a-ua98).

我要回帖

更多关于 watermelon的读音 的文章

随机推荐