想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>玲玲给大明写了一封信,根据括号内汉语提示请你帮助玲玲把信补充..
玲玲给大明写了一封信,根据括号内汉语提示请你帮助玲玲把信补充完整。
Dear Daming,&&&&Today I&__&l___&to the supermarket (起市). I bought a hat&&__2___&my mother. It is&(漂亮). But I think it is too&&&& _4___&(大). I want to&&__5__&&(买) you a gift. What do you want? Please tell me.Yours,Lingling
题型:填空题难度:中档来源:期末题
1. went 2. for 3. nice 4. big 5. buy
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“玲玲给大明写了一封信,根据括号内汉语提示请你帮助玲玲把信补充..”主要考查你对&&阅读能力&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
阅读能力:是个体通过阅读方式进行学习的行为表现,以实现心理任务完成的状态。其主要方法有:五步阅读法是英美等国流行的一种阅读方法,它包含浏览(Survey)、发问(Question)、阅读(Read)、复述(Recite)、复习(Review)五个步骤。这种方法适用于阅读需要记忆的读物。质疑阅读法是基于疑问是促进阅读理解的契机,读书善疑,则思维敏捷,思路开阔。运用质疑阅读法,首先是要善于起疑。从时间上讲,起疑的方式有开篇起疑、初读起疑和深析起疑三种。英语阅读题型及解题技巧:小学英语阅读理解一般分选择填空、判断、回答问题、完形填空四类。&①做任何阅读理解首先要通读全文,弄懂句意,千万不得马虎。&②做好选择填空最好用排除法,首先排除语法、词法上的错误,再根据短文内容逐一排除每一个选项。在排除每一个选项的过程中要细心,要明白排除每一项的原因,如果有几项看似都对,那就要考虑生活实际,排除不符合的。如果实在排除不了其它选项,先要考虑自己有没有看错短文中的细节,只要题目不错,肯定有正确答案的。&③做判断题更加需要细心,先要明白需要判断的语句主要讲的意思,然后再在文中找与此相关的语句,逐一对比,一旦发现哪有明显的不同,立刻做标记(×)。&④回答问题要怎么问,怎么答,尽量用原文的句子回答,不要把单词抄错,回答后也要通读一遍,检查是否与原文相符,有没有语法、词法上的错误。&⑤完形填空也要用排除法,如果出现一个单词的多种形态,要利用语法常识逐一排除;出现几个意义相近的单词,要考虑每个单词的用法;若出现几个不同意义的单词,就考虑每个单词放在文中是否合理。
发现相似题
与“玲玲给大明写了一封信,根据括号内汉语提示请你帮助玲玲把信补充..”考查相似的试题有:
276498097778125072471012830I bought(买) a very hat yesterday.——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
I bought(买) a very hat yesterday. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
Annie : Hi , Mary ! &&&16&& &was your weekend ? Marry : It &&&17& &great. On Saturday morning , I went &&&18&& . Annie : Oh , that's a big supermarket . How was it ? Marry : It's good. I bought(买) something &19 my cousin's son . He is only five years old . Annie : Oh, really ?
Marry : Yeah, and I visited &&&20& &on Sunday afternoon . The child is very cute .We have great&&& 21&& &.What did you do during the weekend ,Annie ? Annie :Our family& 22& o the beach on Saturday morning . We went swimming and it was relaxing . Marry : Mmm , that &&&23& &interesting . Annie :And24 Sunday evening we went to my grandpa's 25 birthday party .It was very great.
(& )16.A. How&&&&&&& B. What&&&&&&&&&&&& C. When&&&&&& D. Where&&
(& )17.A. is&&&&&&&&&& B. are&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. was&&&& &&&D. were&
(& )18.A. to shop&&&&&& B. shopping&&&&&&&& C. shop&&&&&&& D. shoping&
(& )19.A. to&&&&&&&&&& B. with&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&& D. / (& )20.A. he&&&&&&&&&& B. her&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. his&&&&&&&&& D. him (& )21.A. time&&&&&&& B. fun&&&&&&&&&&&& &&C. a fun&&&&&&&& D. happy
(& )22.A. go&&&&&&&&& B. goes&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. does&&&&&&& D. went
(& )23.A. sound&&&&&& B. sounds&&&&&&&&&&& C.& looks&&&&&& D. goes (& )24. A. at&&&&&&&&& B. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&&& D. on (& )25. A. sixty&&&&&& B. sixtyth&&&&&&&&&&&& C. sixtieth&&&& D. sixteenth
As a father, I always do my best to help my son, Peter. I like to help him with his study. I encourage him to join team sports. I send him to the summer camp if he wants to go. I also teach him to be both a good student and a useful man.He used to make me feel proud. I often thought he was the best son and I was the best father in the world.However, things changed two years ago. It was Peter’s 12th birthday. My wife and I bought him a computer as a present. We thought it was necessary for him to learn how to use a computer in the modern world. We knew that some children were addicted (上瘾的) to computer games and that they didn’t study or work at all. Someone said that computers and the Internet were bad for children, but I didn’t worry about it. I trusted (信任) my son. I believed that he could control himself. Peter did very well at first. He played computer games, but for only two hours every week. Most of the time he studied or wrote articles on the computer. We felt very happy to see that.When we finally learned that Peter was also addicted to computer games, it was too late. He didn’t like studying at all. He no longer joined team sports. Sometimes we even couldn’t find him at night. He spent several days and nights at the Internet cafe. We tried everything to help him, but nothing worked. What should we do?【小题1】Why did the writer think his son was the best in the past?A.Because his son joined many team sports.B.Because his son was a good student.C.Because his son always made him feel proud.D.Because his son loved him very much.【小题2】How old is Peter now?A.10 years old.B.12 years oldC.14 years old.D.16 years old.【小题3】 What did the writer buy for his son as a birthday present two years ago?A.A computer.B.Some computer games.C.Some books.D.A computer book.【小题4】How long did Peter play computer games at first?A.About two hours every day.B.About two hours every week.C.About two hours every month.D.The whole day.【小题5】Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?A.Peter likes to study a lot now.B.It wasn’t necessary for children to learn how to use a computer.C.Many children have lost interest in studying because of computer games and the Internet.D.Children shouldn’t use the computer.
根据下面短文,并借助上下文和插图补充所缺信息。每个空只能填写一个形式正确、意义相符的单词。Brian likes jogging(慢跑). He jogs in the park everymorning. He always takes five dollars&1&him. He always buys breakfastfor himself in the shop.One day he jogged into the park and anotherjogger knocked intohim. A few minutes& 2&, hefound his five-dollar bill&& 3&&in his pocket. “The man might be a thief! Hethought, “It must be him that took my money. I must fight against the crime(犯罪) ! ”The man was only 30 meters ahead. Brian ran&&4&&him, hit him on the shoulder, and said “Give me the &&5&&!”The man was surprised, but at last he gave Brian a five-dollar bill. Then heran away as fast as he &&6&&!Brian felt really good and ran to the shop.He had got his money& 7&. He bought himself a coffee and twohamburgers.Then he ran back& 8&.&His wife was waiting for him. She was shaking her head. “Oh, dear!” she said,“You’ ve had a &&9&&morning, haven’t you ?”“No! Why? I’ve had a very good morning!” hesaid. “Really?” she said. “& 10&&you left yourfive-dollar bill on the table!”&
句型转换(20分)【小题1】Mike will finish his homeworkin three hours.(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&Will Mike finish his homework?【小题2】why dont you use my car?((改为同义句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&use my car?【小题3】He no more cried.(改为同义句)He &&&&&&&&cry &&&&&&.【小题4】They have planted thoudands of trees around the lake.(改为被动语态)thoudands of trees&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&around the lake by them.【小题5】I hope that you can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&some information about vacation.(翻译:我希望你们能够给我提供一些有关度假的信息)【小题6】we would like to be away for about three weeks.(对划线部分提问)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&would you like to be away?【小题7】The shirt is very expensive, I bought it yesterday.(两句合为一句)The shirt________ I bought yesterday is very expensive.【小题8】They can hardly do the things they like. (改为反意疑问句)They can hardly do the things they like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&?【小题9】You can borrow two books at a time.(改为被动句)Two books _________ _________ _________ at a time.
根据下面的对话情景,在每个空白处填上一个适当的句子,使对话的意义连贯、完整。A :& (61)________________________?B: I’m going to Tom’s party.A: Great ! I’ll go to the party, too. Wecan go together.B: Well, I’m a little nervous. (62)__________________.A: What about your white skirt? You lookbeautiful in it.B: Really? OK, I’ll wear my white skirt.(63)_______________.A: I bought him a shirt. Perhaps you canbuy him a tie. What do you think of it?B: (64)_______________.A: So how about awatch?B: (65)_______________.Thank you very much.A: You are welcome.&
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 what s in my hat 的文章

随机推荐